SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra

Go down 
+12
TDEVO
Blue Nightmare
V6Chris
MRxSLAYx
parkiao
Jspec Mk4
JP GTR R35
CARLITOEVO
Fam0uz
2Face
s.e.a.n
SILVERBEAST
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra Empty
PostSubject: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2009, 1:16 pm

Lets do this Evo people its time to crush some cars down..

I wont be out sunday fuck that I dont want any problems with cops.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2009, 1:18 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

And Frank, dont forget to include RAM1320 and Juanito!... popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2009, 1:23 pm

ok they are included too. they are all parked anyways.. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2009, 1:24 pm

steve did you pm me Carlos#>?
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2009, 1:27 pm

Hey Frank you down to dig?
Back to top Go down
2Face
Professional Street Racer
2Face

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2009, 1:40 pm

FRANK I WOULD LOVE TO RAPE YOU ON SATURDAY... BUT IM GOING TO BE DOING ANOTHER TYPE OF RAPING... AND ASK STEVE... WHO IM OGING TO BE RAPING COMES BEFORE RAPING YOU.... RIGHT STEVE?
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2009, 1:45 pm

2Face wrote:
FRANK I WOULD LOVE TO RAPE YOU ON SATURDAY... BUT IM GOING TO BE DOING ANOTHER TYPE OF RAPING... AND ASK STEVE... WHO IM OGING TO BE RAPING COMES BEFORE RAPING YOU.... RIGHT STEVE?

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2009, 1:46 pm

ok let me know when you are ready 2faces. I wont go anywhere anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2009, 1:47 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
steve did you pm me Carlos#>?

PM sent Frank...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2009, 1:54 pm

(Sean)

Only at The Track.. Come to homestead speedway this weekend and I'll race you at the 1/8 from the Dig.
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2009, 1:58 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
(Sean)

Only at The Track.. Come to homestead speedway this weekend and I'll race you at the 1/8 from the Dig.

That was my plan until I found out that they are going to be close for the next 2 week because of nascar. I might just go to PBIR tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2009, 1:59 pm

OK FRANK 20-120
Back to top Go down
Fam0uz
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Fam0uz

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2009, 2:10 pm

frank i know an evo that will run u... ill see if he can on sat ill put 100 on the evo lol
Back to top Go down
CARLITOEVO
CARLITOEVO

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2009, 2:32 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

ok frank no problem 70 to 140 afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2009, 2:34 pm

What about CWill, too pussy to run him? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
JP GTR R35
JP GTR R35

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2009, 2:35 pm

finally frank I'm here at home trying to get my clutch master cylinder fixed just to go race you ... tell you what if i can't fix it I'll still race you with a fuck up clutch. remember you pick the roll & road see you saturday and make sure you buy good spark plugs I dont want no excuses after the race. to begin with your car is a v8/supercharger/nitrous/bolt ons ect... you should lend me 2 cylinders so the race can be even lol

Last edited by JP EVO IX on November 12th 2009, 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2009, 2:36 pm

JP EVO IX wrote:
finally frank I'm here at home trying to get my clutch master cylinder fixed just to go race you ... tell you what if i can't fix it I'll still race you with a fuck up clutch. remember you pick the roll & road see you saturday and mske dure you buy good spark plugs I dont want no excuses to begin with your car is a v8/supercharger/nitrous/bolt ons ect... you should lend me 2 cylinders so the race can be even lol
if u live by the davie area ill help u
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2009, 2:43 pm

JP EVO IX wrote:
finally frank I'm here at home trying to get my clutch master cylinder fixed just to go race you ... tell you what if i can't fix it I'll still race you with a fuck up clutch. remember you pick the roll & road see you saturday and make sure you buy good spark plugs I dont want no excuses after the race. to begin with your car is a v8/supercharger/nitrous/bolt ons ect... you should lend me 2 cylinders so the race can be even lol

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help JP.
Back to top Go down
JP GTR R35
JP GTR R35

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2009, 2:49 pm

thanks bro but I'm really far from davie... hopefully the master cylinder comes in tomorrow and I'll be ready...frank is just frustrated because he got walked last night and now he wants to play with the 4 cylinder now No ohhhh frank have you ever heard of a 40 psi brake booost next to you on a all wheel drive, If you have good if not please don't freak out .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2009, 2:53 pm

JP you will blow up at 40psi Good luck with that..
Back to top Go down
JP GTR R35
JP GTR R35

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2009, 2:54 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
JP EVO IX wrote:

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help JP.

Thanks, Chris but I'm just waiting on the part not much I can do at the moment, thanks lots anyways
Back to top Go down
Fam0uz
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Fam0uz

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2009, 2:55 pm

frank do u want to run my friends evo??? ill put 100 buck on the evo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2009, 2:58 pm

I don't live in davie no more integra GSR I rented that property already; I bought a 2007 2 floor 2 car garage home, I like Davie but its to old school for me so I decided to move on Brother>> but thank you Anthony your help its very appreciated.
Back to top Go down
JP GTR R35
JP GTR R35

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2009, 3:00 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
JP you will blow up at 40psi Good luck with that..

I do not need 40 psi to walk you all over I-75 ...I dont wan't to get into argument with you so early see you saturday and make sure you get good spark plugs I'm out cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2009, 3:00 pm

the dark gray evo I'll race him let me know..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next