SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra

Go down 
+12
TDEVO
Blue Nightmare
V6Chris
MRxSLAYx
parkiao
Jspec Mk4
JP GTR R35
CARLITOEVO
Fam0uz
2Face
s.e.a.n
SILVERBEAST
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 9:48 am

ay mi madre lo que le estan cocinando a frank pal sabado lol(oh mother what they are making for frank saturday)that translation sounds gay but most of u know what i ment

franks colection of >>>>>

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

theres the old cobra the c5 z,the c6 z and now the worst ever new cobra ..putting money on td evo vs frank let me know $300..
Back to top Go down
2Face
Professional Street Racer
2Face

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 9:52 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
yea TDevo you can get in if you like.. what roll do you want to do>? anything over 40 its ok.

Diango I cant do 20 rolls that's 1st gear for my car I wont hook for shit .. Sorry. we'll race some other time when you start making more power that you can do a higher roll for me...
Carlitos that 70 to 140 is a 70 miles race> lol thats two gears for me. lets do it.

JP my roll for you is 55 to 140 see you guys 2morrow.

No Frank... you got it wrong... when you setup your car correctly and you are able to do lower rolls then you come race me... XOXO
Back to top Go down
Fam0uz
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Fam0uz

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 9:58 am

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:

theres the old cobra the c5 z,the c6 z and now the worst ever new cobra ..putting money on td evo vs frank let me know $300..
u putting money on frank affraid
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 10:02 am

Fam0uz wrote:

u putting money on frank affraid

How come no one ever puts there money on Frank?... Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 10:27 am

wow I lost so many races I lost count scratch ..

Diango you are funy man.. diango wanna go to the 1/8 next wends>> I'll race you there.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 10:30 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Diango you are funy man.. diango wanna go to the 1/8 next wends>> I'll race you there.

Oh shit, I never been to Countyline 1/8, but I will go to see this race... So let me know if this goes down?... popcorn
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 10:33 am

you will never hook on countyline fridays or wednesdays, you have to go saturday thats when they prep the track.
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 10:34 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

i dont have tires but if i find a set i can use ill defenetly rape you i mean race you at countyline
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 10:37 am

its funny how you will race from a dig but wont do a 20 roll
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 10:37 am

2Face wrote:

i dont have tires but if i find a set i can use ill defenetly rape you i mean race you at countyline

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 10:38 am

I got full E/T slicks too Diango so DON'T count on that ass raping to early, you are the one that might have to bend over for me lol..
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 10:39 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
I got full E/T slicks too Diango so DON'T count on that ass raping to early, you are the one that might have to bend over for me lol..

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 10:40 am

ohhhhhhhhh this is getting good!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 10:44 am

Diango I will hook at the track with my full slicks, thats why I asked you to race me at the track.. LOL but my offer still stands on the street>> 30 to 130
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 10:45 am

20-120 you called me out.. dont be skurred Frank... if your scared go to church or buy a dog... lol... and if i get drags ill race you at the track
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 10:46 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Diango I will hook at the track with my full slicks, thats why I asked you to race me at the track.. LOL but my offer still stands on the street>> 30 to 130

Side bets anyone?... popcorn popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 10:47 am

2Face wrote:
20-120 you called me out.. dont be skurred Frank... if your scared go to church or buy a dog... lol... and if i get drags ill race you at the track

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 10:52 am

lol I already have a Dog>.. Diango put it this way>> your car is so slow that even my dog will beat it.

lol!
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 10:53 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
lol I already have a Dog>.. Diango put it this way>> your car is so slow that even my dog will beat it.

lol!

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN..... wtf
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 10:54 am

so if its so slow race me from 20-120
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 10:57 am

I'll think about it.. Diango 20 - 120 ama have burn 2nd gear to be able to do this race.
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 11:03 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
I'll think about it.. Diango 20 - 120 ama have burn 2nd gear to be able to do this race.

then burn it... shit... you were going to blow up the car "trying" to race chris... :)
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 11:11 am

Damn Frank, your gonna have a busy night tomorrow night, and all of them are EVO's... I KNOW WHAT CAR YOU'LL BE BUYING NEXT AFTER YOU FINISH RACING THESE EVO's TOMORROW NIGHT!... ohthedrama "jk"
Back to top Go down
CARLITOEVO
CARLITOEVO

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 11:29 am

GET READY FOR TOMORROW FRANK Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 11:55 am

I would use at least a second stage if your going to run all these cars frank or run some just on motor...50shot 1stage then w/e the second stage
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next