SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra

Go down 
+12
TDEVO
Blue Nightmare
V6Chris
MRxSLAYx
parkiao
Jspec Mk4
JP GTR R35
CARLITOEVO
Fam0uz
2Face
s.e.a.n
SILVERBEAST
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 12:05 pm

we'll ama run two cars at the same time and carlitos alone after a 30 minutes cool down.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 1:09 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
we'll ama run two cars at the same time and carlitos alone after a 30 minutes cool down.

frank do i get the ice for jr(junior)?
Back to top Go down
TDEVO
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
TDEVO

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 8:46 pm

ill let you guys race first , ill just chill and see how it goes down but i will be there for sure ready to race. toooooo many evos
Back to top Go down
JP GTR R35
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
JP GTR R35

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 9:26 pm

TDEVO wrote:
ill let you guys race first , ill just chill and see how it goes down but i will be there for sure ready to race. toooooo many evos

If we can't beat him then you show him wassup. afro
Back to top Go down
TDEVO
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
TDEVO

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 9:38 pm

it sounds like a plan.
Back to top Go down
Fam0uz
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Fam0uz

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 9:40 pm

u got the car already? shorty, carlito and me are goin down there today want to take the nsx for a ride?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 9:41 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
Damn Frank, your gonna have a busy night tomorrow night, and all of them are EVO's... I KNOW WHAT CAR YOU'LL BE BUYING NEXT AFTER YOU FINISH RACING THESE EVO's TOMORROW NIGHT!... ohthedrama "jk"

Na, he'll be getting a GT500, cause I'm his daddy!
Back to top Go down
Fam0uz
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Fam0uz

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 9:47 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
Damn Frank, your gonna have a busy night tomorrow night, and all of them are EVO's... I KNOW WHAT CAR YOU'LL BE BUYING NEXT AFTER YOU FINISH RACING THESE EVO's TOMORROW NIGHT!... ohthedrama "jk"

jajja he'll prob buy ur car lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 10:59 pm

Fam0uz wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:

jajja he'll prob buy ur car lol!

NEVER. Jerkit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 11:00 pm

TDEVO wrote:

OH no Mr: I am racing you and JP first >> I wont let my blower get hot and then race you last>> you and JP will be first.
Back to top Go down
TDEVO
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
TDEVO

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 11:10 pm

Ok i'll be there Saturday night, if I get my car back tomorrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 11:11 pm

Here JP this is what my cobra is going to do to your lil delivery pizza Evo.

There is something called lag in your car JP that mines dont have... lol

And thats a 2.2L kenne bell No nitrous >> jajajajajaajaja.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 11:16 pm

God damn that was a fucking train pull. lol!

Jerkit
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2009, 12:11 am

Hey Frank best of luck bud, i hope they don't run a train on you... lol! j/k
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2009, 12:20 am

pull*
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2009, 12:27 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

damn, [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2009, 5:18 am

I think Franks gonna get a nice view of the back of some EVO's tomorrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2009, 11:57 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Comments by other poeple on this race.. lolIMsRollTRX450R (5 days ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply ohhh comonnn you just hate mustangs because your slowmaro gets walked by cobras let alone if your raced a KB... make your car look like a prius

Mangobrain82 (3 weeks ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply why the fuck would you bring up a veyron. Wtf, a veyron is such an ivestment its a fucking risk taking it out on the streets, then racing it? please, idc if you say its got the handling, it doesnt have shit if you dont know how to drive it

803brando (1 month ago) Show Hide +1 Marked as spam Reply those kenne bell superchargers are nothing to fuck with. avg cost for a kenne bell is 6-8 thousand.

Mangobrain82 (2 months ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply wtf, this is a video of a mustang and a gayvo, who and why would someone bring up a veyron? a veyron has a 16 cylinder engine, more than both cars together so why compare?

Pakitochoww (4 months ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply Lol

silentsoul86 (4 months ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply fuck that bugahtti veyron! for the price of that i could built a car that rapes it! its about building something by your self or with youre dad or friends.

why buy a already fast car when you can build 1. ill have more respect for some 1 who builds a 500hp civic than a rich boy who buys a gt500.

xmodrock (2 months ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply i agree with you.. id rather buy a stock mustang and modify it to have 500HP than pay for a GT500... even if i get a GT500 i would modify it beyond belief

enzorubbino (6 months ago) Show Hide +8 Marked as spam Reply HAHAHA.... what a sad sad attempt. Cobra walked away from that ricer.

lol!

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on November 14th 2009, 12:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2009, 12:01 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Bench racing at it finest! That guy races just like Frank, jumps the honk and everything! Please someone get the ass whipping Frank receives on video tonight!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2009, 12:09 pm

Hey people anyone in here interested in Buying a in good condition> Slow white Mitsubishi Gayvo >>> please Contact JP. or please visit his Website At [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you.

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2009, 12:13 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Hey people anyone in here interested in Buying a in good condition> Slow white Mitsubishi Gayvo >>> please Contact JP. or please visit his Website At [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you.

lol!

Frank what excuse are you going to come up with when JP pulls you, or are you going to take the loss like a man?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2009, 12:15 pm

I haven't decided yet Crhis. I'll let you Know Tonight. Jerkit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2009, 12:20 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Frank remember you can refer back to this thread if you can't think of one! I'm always looking out for you brother!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2009, 2:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra   Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carlitos /JP/ 2 Faces Line Up Saturday Night VS The CrusherCobra
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4