SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crushercobra Calling out red GT500 on nitrous and Diirk 's evo for this coming Saturday night!!!!

Go down 
+8
V6Chris
632cobra
quikenuf
pingaloca25
03terminator
Gxp
AlexRz06
CRUSH
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Crushercobra Calling out red GT500 on nitrous and Diirk 's evo for this coming Saturday night!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Crushercobra Calling out red GT500 on nitrous and Diirk 's evo for this coming Saturday night!!!!   Crushercobra Calling out red GT500 on nitrous and Diirk 's evo for this coming Saturday night!!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2010, 1:16 pm

Diiirk You agreed to a 60 to 160, no BS come out and run crusher before I sell It.
Nitrous GT500 people, you guys said Am parked right? then Give me my rematch and prove It without jumping the race...

See you guys saturday night.
Back to top Go down

Crushercobra Calling out red GT500 on nitrous and Diirk 's evo for this coming Saturday night!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crushercobra Calling out red GT500 on nitrous and Diirk 's evo for this coming Saturday night!!!!   Crushercobra Calling out red GT500 on nitrous and Diirk 's evo for this coming Saturday night!!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2010, 1:47 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Crushercobra Calling out red GT500 on nitrous and Diirk 's evo for this coming Saturday night!!!!   Crushercobra Calling out red GT500 on nitrous and Diirk 's evo for this coming Saturday night!!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2010, 4:42 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Diiirk You agreed to a 60 to 160, no BS come out and run crusher before I sell It.
Nitrous GT500 people, you guys said Am parked right? then Give me my rematch and prove It without jumping the race...

what happen to the 40-140 a real mans race???? i thought 60 rolls where gay scratch oh i see 60 rolls with a vette are gay with the evo its ok lol!
Back to top Go down
AlexRz06
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
AlexRz06

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Crushercobra Calling out red GT500 on nitrous and Diirk 's evo for this coming Saturday night!!!!   Crushercobra Calling out red GT500 on nitrous and Diirk 's evo for this coming Saturday night!!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2010, 4:47 pm

BABY CRUSH wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

what happen to the 40-140 a real mans race???? i thought 60 rolls where gay scratch oh i see 60 rolls with a vette are gay with the evo its ok lol!

+1 lol!
Back to top Go down
Gxp
Gxp

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2010-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Crushercobra Calling out red GT500 on nitrous and Diirk 's evo for this coming Saturday night!!!!   Crushercobra Calling out red GT500 on nitrous and Diirk 's evo for this coming Saturday night!!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2010, 4:59 pm

can i put money on this run that the gt500 pwns him
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Crushercobra Calling out red GT500 on nitrous and Diirk 's evo for this coming Saturday night!!!!   Crushercobra Calling out red GT500 on nitrous and Diirk 's evo for this coming Saturday night!!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2010, 5:11 pm

BABY CRUSH wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

The Eh Nah Noh is not as stupid as he looks huh lol!
Back to top Go down
pingaloca25
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
pingaloca25

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Crushercobra Calling out red GT500 on nitrous and Diirk 's evo for this coming Saturday night!!!!   Crushercobra Calling out red GT500 on nitrous and Diirk 's evo for this coming Saturday night!!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2010, 5:41 pm

Gxp wrote:
x2 lol!
Back to top Go down
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Crushercobra Calling out red GT500 on nitrous and Diirk 's evo for this coming Saturday night!!!!   Crushercobra Calling out red GT500 on nitrous and Diirk 's evo for this coming Saturday night!!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2010, 5:49 pm

frank thinks he has a chance against the evo 60 to 160, evos run hard up top hes gonna lose worse, and vs the gt 500, well we have no interest in racing him, 1 he jumped zack and then the gtr went around him, and the gt 500 never jumped which till today we still have not seen the video but we found a clip that showed he lost by a train, 2 all you did was either tune the car or spray more cause that day you stayed last in the shopping center with alby putting the bottle. Sorry frank but your gonna have to live with the whooping you got until you show the in car video. The gt 500 is in the garage just chilling with only 1200 miles on it. yup we broke her in right.
Back to top Go down
632cobra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
632cobra

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Crushercobra Calling out red GT500 on nitrous and Diirk 's evo for this coming Saturday night!!!!   Crushercobra Calling out red GT500 on nitrous and Diirk 's evo for this coming Saturday night!!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2010, 6:22 pm

pingaloca25 wrote:
Gxp wrote:
x2 lol!

Count me in for $300 on the gt 500
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: Crushercobra Calling out red GT500 on nitrous and Diirk 's evo for this coming Saturday night!!!!   Crushercobra Calling out red GT500 on nitrous and Diirk 's evo for this coming Saturday night!!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2010, 6:53 pm

I got money that Frank loses both Races.
Anyone wana bet let me know
$100+
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: Crushercobra Calling out red GT500 on nitrous and Diirk 's evo for this coming Saturday night!!!!   Crushercobra Calling out red GT500 on nitrous and Diirk 's evo for this coming Saturday night!!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2010, 9:48 pm

Jerkit this is for all the haters. stop talking shit people and lets race.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crushercobra Calling out red GT500 on nitrous and Diirk 's evo for this coming Saturday night!!!!   Crushercobra Calling out red GT500 on nitrous and Diirk 's evo for this coming Saturday night!!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2010, 9:57 pm

I'll be out there saturday night so bring all your parked ass cars and lets race. 03terminator this is including you too as well. Cool
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Crushercobra Calling out red GT500 on nitrous and Diirk 's evo for this coming Saturday night!!!!   Crushercobra Calling out red GT500 on nitrous and Diirk 's evo for this coming Saturday night!!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2010, 11:54 pm

Frank you just admitted in another thread your car was parked

plus you're calling out cars/people whom have all already beat you in a race/parked you

oh and do us a favor. when you sell this garbage, make another video like you did with the last cobra.
I havent laughed that hard in a while
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crushercobra Calling out red GT500 on nitrous and Diirk 's evo for this coming Saturday night!!!!   Crushercobra Calling out red GT500 on nitrous and Diirk 's evo for this coming Saturday night!!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2010, 1:00 am

V6Chris wrote:
Frank you just admitted in another thread your car was parked

plus you're calling out cars/people whom have all already beat you in a race/parked you

oh and do us a favor. when you sell this garbage, make another video like you did with the last cobra.
I havent laughed that hard in a while

stop hating cuz you cant have what I have, If my car Is so parked and Is so slow, why do you keep coming In here running your pussy like the bitch you are asking me for dig and to 100MPH I'll give you a dig to 150 for $2gs how about that you pussy? or come beat y car 50 to 150 with that pos GT you drive. nigga like I said before your life is nothing but a big failure you dick head, you never being faster than high 13s in the 1/4 mile pussy!! go keep working on that pos v6shitbox you are building then call me out punk, I am tired of coming in here and seen your pussy pathetic posts on every thread!!! go suck some dick cuz thats what your ass is' nothing but a gay pussy bitch. you are the southernknights gay ass pussy bitch clown in here. Jerkit drink this pussy.

Get off my dick you gay ass dick rider punk ass. Jerkit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crushercobra Calling out red GT500 on nitrous and Diirk 's evo for this coming Saturday night!!!!   Crushercobra Calling out red GT500 on nitrous and Diirk 's evo for this coming Saturday night!!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2010, 1:42 am

quikenuf wrote:
frank thinks he has a chance against the evo 60 to 160, evos run hard up top hes gonna lose worse, and vs the gt 500, well we have no interest in racing him, 1 he jumped zack and then the gtr went around him, and the gt 500 never jumped which till today we still have not seen the video but we found a clip that showed he lost by a train, 2 all you did was either tune the car or spray more cause that day you stayed last in the shopping center with alby putting the bottle. Sorry frank but your gonna have to live with the whooping you got until you show the in car video. The gt 500 is in the garage just chilling with only 1200 miles on it. yup we broke her in right.

Dont worry about what I think nor about what my car has, bring that GT500 out and stop making excuses not to bring the car out, you know ama beat It!!! I dont care what miles the car has, my shit Is getting a new 0 miles motor and tranny In the next two weeks,+ I own the car I make no monthly payments on It. lol. Bring that 5.0 of yours too 40 to 140, I'll give you the hit again and watch me put on you another two trains like last time. lol. stop with the excuses, I want a rematch with the GT500, like I said before>> spray It all you want IDC, I will beat that thing next time you guys race me, Stop worrying about zacks car, that GTR will shit on your boys GT500 all day long!!! Zacks Is not a shit talker there fore I dont care If his $90gs+ 764AWDHP GTR beats my 20k cobra all day long. Laughing who cares anyways?!!!! The fact Is that I will beat tha red GT500 If you guys bring It out saturday night again, I wont spin, and I wont get jumped again like last time. bye now, dont say shit to me other wise If you guys are not bringing the GT500 for a REMATCH vs my car.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
SlowTruck
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Crushercobra Calling out red GT500 on nitrous and Diirk 's evo for this coming Saturday night!!!!   Crushercobra Calling out red GT500 on nitrous and Diirk 's evo for this coming Saturday night!!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2010, 7:51 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
go suck some dick cuz thats what your ass is' nothing but a gay pussy bitch. you are the southernknights gay ass pussy bitch clown in here. Jerkit drink this pussy.

I'm being serious? Are you still in high-school?

Do you not understand how ignorant you sound? I don't know why you think saying what you say makes you better than anbody....
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Crushercobra Calling out red GT500 on nitrous and Diirk 's evo for this coming Saturday night!!!!   Crushercobra Calling out red GT500 on nitrous and Diirk 's evo for this coming Saturday night!!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2010, 8:37 am

THIS THREAD IS PARKED lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Crushercobra Calling out red GT500 on nitrous and Diirk 's evo for this coming Saturday night!!!!   Crushercobra Calling out red GT500 on nitrous and Diirk 's evo for this coming Saturday night!!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2010, 8:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Crushercobra Calling out red GT500 on nitrous and Diirk 's evo for this coming Saturday night!!!!   Crushercobra Calling out red GT500 on nitrous and Diirk 's evo for this coming Saturday night!!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2010, 10:29 am

listen rich man, the gt500 is payed for, and it was bought in 07 when it cost 60k, not that rebuilt title with 50 k miles you bought. Not only that its sitting on 20 inch rims that weigh alot more than your ccw wheels. like i said keep your video as a trophy of getting whooped we don't need to race you, and by the way you started this drama, we never talked shit, we just asked you to post the video. 2nd you posted a video of a by run. my car is a track car. If you want i will give you the courtesy of a 20 to 120 thats it. other than that its a dig. at the track or street don't care. for money or for free, I will let you have what the doctor ordered all day. it doesn't matter how much money you have or pretend to have, its about using it wisely which you throw it away. racing is a sport that requires skill like everything else, and unfortunately you don't have it.
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Crushercobra Calling out red GT500 on nitrous and Diirk 's evo for this coming Saturday night!!!!   Crushercobra Calling out red GT500 on nitrous and Diirk 's evo for this coming Saturday night!!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2010, 10:35 am

I'm down to run 20 - 120
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Crushercobra Calling out red GT500 on nitrous and Diirk 's evo for this coming Saturday night!!!!   Crushercobra Calling out red GT500 on nitrous and Diirk 's evo for this coming Saturday night!!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2010, 1:45 pm

lol such frank post across the board
done with you frank
let me know when you have anything for me 0-100
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Crushercobra Calling out red GT500 on nitrous and Diirk 's evo for this coming Saturday night!!!!   Crushercobra Calling out red GT500 on nitrous and Diirk 's evo for this coming Saturday night!!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2010, 1:47 pm

SlowTruck wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
go suck some dick cuz thats what your ass is' nothing but a gay pussy bitch. you are the southernknights gay ass pussy bitch clown in here. Jerkit drink this pussy.

Do you not understand how ignorant you sound? I don't know why you think saying what you say makes you better than anbody....

lmao EVERY post from frank is gay talk and dick riding on other males. lmao

Franks a childish bitch
Back to top Go down
SlowTruck
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Crushercobra Calling out red GT500 on nitrous and Diirk 's evo for this coming Saturday night!!!!   Crushercobra Calling out red GT500 on nitrous and Diirk 's evo for this coming Saturday night!!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2010, 3:09 pm

V6Chris wrote:

Franks a childish bitch

I wouldn't even give him the respect of calling him a bitch.

He has become less than that to me, and I've only seen the guy in person and on here. Never talked to him in person though, nor do I plan to bring myself down to his level.
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Crushercobra Calling out red GT500 on nitrous and Diirk 's evo for this coming Saturday night!!!!   Crushercobra Calling out red GT500 on nitrous and Diirk 's evo for this coming Saturday night!!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2010, 3:10 pm

The more you cuss, the cooler you are. Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crushercobra Calling out red GT500 on nitrous and Diirk 's evo for this coming Saturday night!!!!   Crushercobra Calling out red GT500 on nitrous and Diirk 's evo for this coming Saturday night!!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2010, 6:07 pm

V6Chris wrote:
SlowTruck wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Franks a childish bitch

Trust me punk ass, You and me In room with a closed door; you'll be my bitch all year long pussy. dont you know you were born a pussy? the only difference Is that you have your pussy attached to your back you fucking idiot, check yourself on a mirror you clown Jerkit

lol!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crushercobra Calling out red GT500 on nitrous and Diirk 's evo for this coming Saturday night!!!!   Crushercobra Calling out red GT500 on nitrous and Diirk 's evo for this coming Saturday night!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crushercobra Calling out red GT500 on nitrous and Diirk 's evo for this coming Saturday night!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next