SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

08 Viper Heads/Cam vs SlowVette

Go down 
+17
Juan21
vette
Steedafied
MrEJay-1
86fox
NorySS
Jspec Mk4
03eatoncobra
V6Chris
SILVERBEAST
MRxSLAYx
victory2k8z
03terminator
menaceEVO
Phantom SRT4
Eifelrennen
LthlGT500
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-30

08 Viper Heads/Cam vs SlowVette Empty
PostSubject: 08 Viper Heads/Cam vs SlowVette   08 Viper Heads/Cam vs SlowVette I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2009, 5:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Eifelrennen
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Eifelrennen

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: 08 Viper Heads/Cam vs SlowVette   08 Viper Heads/Cam vs SlowVette I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2009, 5:33 pm

Intake only my ass.
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: 08 Viper Heads/Cam vs SlowVette   08 Viper Heads/Cam vs SlowVette I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2009, 5:35 pm

Nice run
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: 08 Viper Heads/Cam vs SlowVette   08 Viper Heads/Cam vs SlowVette I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2009, 5:37 pm

Eifelrennen wrote:
Intake only my ass.

come to the hangout and look under his motor....if he had a heads/cam it wouldn't be a smart idea to use stock headers.....
Back to top Go down
menaceEVO
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-12-09

PostSubject: Re: 08 Viper Heads/Cam vs SlowVette   08 Viper Heads/Cam vs SlowVette I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2009, 6:21 pm

i beeen in dat vette its jus airintake dum ass
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: 08 Viper Heads/Cam vs SlowVette   08 Viper Heads/Cam vs SlowVette I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2009, 7:07 pm

is that a true 650rwhp viper? it should had pulled more than that...idk..just saying, but good race regardless and props to tito
Back to top Go down
victory2k8z
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
victory2k8z

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-11-23

PostSubject: Re: 08 Viper Heads/Cam vs SlowVette   08 Viper Heads/Cam vs SlowVette I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2009, 7:25 pm

NICE Very Happy

Simple Explanation:

Viper is Heavier (Viper: 3440 VS Z06: 3132)

Viper has crap aerodynamics

Viper's driver probably smoked a fatty and his reaction time was a bit OFF lol!

Z06's power band and aero is favorable for top end runs!

I know another Z that would SMOKEEEEEEEE him Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 08 Viper Heads/Cam vs SlowVette   08 Viper Heads/Cam vs SlowVette I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2009, 7:29 pm

victory2k8z wrote:
NICE Very Happy

Simple Explanation:

Viper's driver probably smoked a fatty and his reaction time was a bit OFF lol!

Z06's power band and aero is favorable for top end runs!

I know another Z that would SMOKEEEEEEEE him Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

i want you to run him in your Z Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 08 Viper Heads/Cam vs SlowVette   08 Viper Heads/Cam vs SlowVette I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2009, 7:33 pm

it was a good run. the viper moves
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
Professional Street Racer
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: 08 Viper Heads/Cam vs SlowVette   08 Viper Heads/Cam vs SlowVette I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2009, 7:37 pm

If this is a true 650whp viper there is no possible way a sub 500whp vette is ever going to win. Ever. Math dosnt add up because the new vipers and Zr1 are extremely close from 0-180 and titos intake only zo6 shouldnt make 600hp+. That said good job tito keeping up with a much more powerful car.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: 08 Viper Heads/Cam vs SlowVette   08 Viper Heads/Cam vs SlowVette I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2009, 7:45 pm

03terminator wrote:
is that a true 650rwhp viper? it should had pulled more than that...idk..just saying, but good race regardless and props to tito

Yes it is a true 650hp VIPER, I know the owner personally, the MODS on the 08' VIPER(600hp to the crank from factory) has head/cam package, headers, full exhaust, intake, custom tune!....

Good run Titto, your shit is moving!... cheers
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: 08 Viper Heads/Cam vs SlowVette   08 Viper Heads/Cam vs SlowVette I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2009, 9:33 pm

FOR THE RECORD THE VETTE (TITO'S CAR) IS NOT ON BOTTLE

Theres a HUGE difference. lol if the vette was spraying check this out. you now have a 600-650whp vette vs a 650whp Viper

WE ALL KNOWN...welll some of us with brains know the outcome of a 150shot on a V8, tons of torque INSTANTLY and your 150+hp
now you have the rapid power range, better geared, lighter, more aero. car
vs
heavier, worse power range, etc etc etc car

but the vette would lose by a car?! lol some people need to re-think saying its on spray
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
menaceEVO
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: 08 Viper Heads/Cam vs SlowVette   08 Viper Heads/Cam vs SlowVette I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2009, 9:37 pm

good run
Back to top Go down
Eifelrennen
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Eifelrennen

PostSubject: Re: 08 Viper Heads/Cam vs SlowVette   08 Viper Heads/Cam vs SlowVette I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2009, 9:43 pm

Okay, so if I race the Viper in my bone stock C6Z with my superior driving skills, the outcome should be similar? Maybe a length instead of a fender?
Back to top Go down
Eifelrennen
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Eifelrennen

PostSubject: Re: 08 Viper Heads/Cam vs SlowVette   08 Viper Heads/Cam vs SlowVette I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2009, 9:48 pm

victory2k8z wrote:
NICE Very Happy

Simple Explanation:

You're dumb.

victory2k8z wrote:

Should hook better due to better suspension geometry, stickier factory tires and more advantageous wheel size.

victory2k8z wrote:

Right, you seem credible enough to comment on the engineering of Dodge's Viper team.

That being said, drag racing is stupid and proves nothing.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: 08 Viper Heads/Cam vs SlowVette   08 Viper Heads/Cam vs SlowVette I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2009, 10:02 pm

Lol king of talking shit...

errraaa my bad i meant QUEEN
Back to top Go down
Eifelrennen
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Eifelrennen

PostSubject: Re: 08 Viper Heads/Cam vs SlowVette   08 Viper Heads/Cam vs SlowVette I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2009, 10:16 pm

V6Chris wrote:

Just because you're relegated to the Plebeian horde shouldn't make you oblivious to my point.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: 08 Viper Heads/Cam vs SlowVette   08 Viper Heads/Cam vs SlowVette I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2009, 10:51 pm

Eifelrennen wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

Just because you're relegated to the Plebeian horde shouldn't make you oblivious to my point.

If you read my despute was to settle the NITROUS CLAIMS..
READ before you talk shit.
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: 08 Viper Heads/Cam vs SlowVette   08 Viper Heads/Cam vs SlowVette I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2009, 11:14 pm

for my opinion the vette is spraying 100shot, no way its going to keep up with a 650rwhp viper, theres a lot of variables but forget aerodinamics and 200 pounds weight advantage, 650rwhp vs 470rwhp confused

good runs!
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: 08 Viper Heads/Cam vs SlowVette   08 Viper Heads/Cam vs SlowVette I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2009, 11:26 pm

he has the hood up all the time at the spot so he must be dame good at hideing it
Back to top Go down
menaceEVO
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: 08 Viper Heads/Cam vs SlowVette   08 Viper Heads/Cam vs SlowVette I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2009, 11:33 pm

i been in the car wit spray and it woulda walked that viper by 3 to 5 cars he ran jons viper on a 150 shot jon had mabe 700 to 800hp an the viper pulld half car an the vette was coming bak at top.. i waz in the car that race so there for he aint spraying its stock wit cold air intake leave it at that..vipers are slowwwww[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] tiiittttooo ur moving and ppl are hating.. ur logo needs to be... HI HATERS!!!!! lmao
Back to top Go down
victory2k8z
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
victory2k8z

PostSubject: Re: 08 Viper Heads/Cam vs SlowVette   08 Viper Heads/Cam vs SlowVette I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2009, 11:34 pm

Eifelrennen wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:
NICE Very Happy

Simple Explanation:

You're dumb.

victory2k8z wrote:

Should hook better due to better suspension geometry, stickier factory tires and more advantageous wheel size.

victory2k8z wrote:

Right, you seem credible enough to comment on the engineering of Dodge's Viper team.

That being said, drag racing is stupid and proves nothing.

Here i go 1st post and already pickin fights, you probably own a viper huh
I like the way you dissected my post

So jackass do your HOMEWORK before twisting FACTSSSSS

Viper has a higher drag coefficient....google it, 2nd Z06-325rear, viper 345rear both are equiped
with super-car runcraps from the factory and suspension is almost identical aside from the leaf spring on the vette....and the vette outhandles the viper hence its nuremberg

Z06-7min:42sec

Viper-8min:13sec

and for perspective:

GTR- 8min:28sec

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 08 Viper Heads/Cam vs SlowVette   08 Viper Heads/Cam vs SlowVette I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2009, 11:38 pm

menaceEVO wrote:
i been in the car wit spray and it woulda walked that viper by 3 to 5 cars he ran jons viper on a 150 shot jon had mabe 700 to 800hp an the viper pulld half car an the vette was coming bak at top.. i waz in the car that race so there for he aint spraying its stock wit cold air intake leave it at that..vipers are slowwwww[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] tiiittttooo ur moving and ppl are hating.. ur logo needs to be... HI HATERS!!!!! lmao

LOL i maybe i should get that logo, thanks corey, and john's viper at the time had 790rwhp
Back to top Go down
victory2k8z
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
victory2k8z

PostSubject: Re: 08 Viper Heads/Cam vs SlowVette   08 Viper Heads/Cam vs SlowVette I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2009, 11:43 pm

Slow Vette wrote:
menaceEVO wrote:

LOL i maybe i should get that logo, thanks corey, and john's viper at the time had 790rwhp

TITO gotta make a video for all the haters ^^^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
menaceEVO
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: 08 Viper Heads/Cam vs SlowVette   08 Viper Heads/Cam vs SlowVette I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2009, 11:46 pm

u should.. bt hay i waz close enough 790 either way if u had spray u would have yanked that viper thats wat ppl dnt get..and u can drive another good reason why ppl shouldnt talk shit.....and yo victory wit the red vette u proved a point and on this website ppl are gunna talk shit jus do it bak its funny..and welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 08 Viper Heads/Cam vs SlowVette   08 Viper Heads/Cam vs SlowVette I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

08 Viper Heads/Cam vs SlowVette
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next