SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RACE RESULTS: Eddie"s TT Viper v. Miamispd TT Viper

Go down 
+11
mach1chris
s.e.a.n
alberth@ad-turbo.com
SILVERBEAST
BlackMambaLS3
Jspec Mk4
LthlGT500
EVO BYD
GDM S2K
NorySS
Miamispd
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Miamispd
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
Miamispd

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-05-30

RACE RESULTS:  Eddie"s TT Viper  v.  Miamispd TT Viper Empty
PostSubject: RACE RESULTS: Eddie"s TT Viper v. Miamispd TT Viper   RACE RESULTS:  Eddie"s TT Viper  v.  Miamispd TT Viper I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2009, 5:29 pm

Race went down this afternoon.

Eddie's SRT TT Viper beats Miamispd TT Viper GTS.

Good race.

A video was taken. Look for Nelson to post the video.
Back to top Go down
NorySS
Professional Street Racer
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: RACE RESULTS: Eddie"s TT Viper v. Miamispd TT Viper   RACE RESULTS:  Eddie"s TT Viper  v.  Miamispd TT Viper I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2009, 5:35 pm

more like a drift show went down.

i think you guys need to pull permits for that kind of stuff.
Back to top Go down
GDM S2K
GDM S2K

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: RACE RESULTS: Eddie"s TT Viper v. Miamispd TT Viper   RACE RESULTS:  Eddie"s TT Viper  v.  Miamispd TT Viper I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2009, 6:02 pm

who juan
Back to top Go down
EVO BYD
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
EVO BYD

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: RACE RESULTS: Eddie"s TT Viper v. Miamispd TT Viper   RACE RESULTS:  Eddie"s TT Viper  v.  Miamispd TT Viper I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2009, 6:40 pm

Back to the drawing board... I dont think you really want to run the Evo the way you ran today. Loosing to a P.O.S 4 banger could really affect you psychologically and emotionally. Sux when you get beat by a car peddling the gas next to you...Vid is awesome, you can hear Nelson peddling the car nasty. Nelson pulled about 1 1/2 to 2 cars up top. Lets not forget Miamispd is easily 400 lbs lighter. Could you imagine if Nelson wouldve hooked ?... I know Miamispd asked for a rematch which I'm sure Eddie will give him but dont expect the same results...its gonna be worst next time. I'll put my money where my mouth is. affraid
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

PostSubject: Re: RACE RESULTS: Eddie"s TT Viper v. Miamispd TT Viper   RACE RESULTS:  Eddie"s TT Viper  v.  Miamispd TT Viper I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2009, 6:49 pm

EVO BYD wrote:
Back to the drawing board... I dont think you really want to run the Evo the way you ran today. Loosing to a P.O.S 4 banger could really affect you psychologically and emotionally. Sux when you get beat by a car peddling the gas next to you...Vid is awesome, you can hear Nelson peddling the car nasty. Nelson pulled about 1 1/2 to 2 cars up top. Lets not forget Miamispd is easily 400 lbs lighter. Could you imagine if Nelson wouldve hooked ?... I know Miamispd asked for a rematch which I'm sure Eddie will give him but dont expect the same results...its gonna be worst next time. I'll put my money where my mouth is. affraid

this is coming from a camera man...
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: RACE RESULTS: Eddie"s TT Viper v. Miamispd TT Viper   RACE RESULTS:  Eddie"s TT Viper  v.  Miamispd TT Viper I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2009, 9:01 pm

vids??
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: RACE RESULTS: Eddie"s TT Viper v. Miamispd TT Viper   RACE RESULTS:  Eddie"s TT Viper  v.  Miamispd TT Viper I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2009, 12:18 am

video?
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: RACE RESULTS: Eddie"s TT Viper v. Miamispd TT Viper   RACE RESULTS:  Eddie"s TT Viper  v.  Miamispd TT Viper I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2009, 9:20 am

NorySS wrote:
EVO BYD wrote:

this is coming from a camera man...

lmao!! lol!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: RACE RESULTS: Eddie"s TT Viper v. Miamispd TT Viper   RACE RESULTS:  Eddie"s TT Viper  v.  Miamispd TT Viper I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2009, 10:00 am

LthlGT500 wrote:
vids??

popcorn
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: RACE RESULTS: Eddie"s TT Viper v. Miamispd TT Viper   RACE RESULTS:  Eddie"s TT Viper  v.  Miamispd TT Viper I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2009, 10:06 am

Miamispd wrote:
Race went down this afternoon.

Eddie's SRT TT Viper beats Miamispd TT Viper GTS.

Good race.

A video was taken. Look for Nelson to post the video.

where u able to hook? is eddies viper the one that almost got beat by a honda??
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: RACE RESULTS: Eddie"s TT Viper v. Miamispd TT Viper   RACE RESULTS:  Eddie"s TT Viper  v.  Miamispd TT Viper I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2009, 10:12 am

MiaVetteLs3 wrote:

Yeah, this was the race with the Viper on low boost, and remember Lou, this Civic is far from slow!...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: RACE RESULTS: Eddie"s TT Viper v. Miamispd TT Viper   RACE RESULTS:  Eddie"s TT Viper  v.  Miamispd TT Viper I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2009, 10:14 am

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
MiaVetteLs3 wrote:

Yeah, this was the race with the Viper on low boost, and remember Lou, this Civic is far from slow!...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

never mind i never read the low boost part.. lol!
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: RACE RESULTS: Eddie"s TT Viper v. Miamispd TT Viper   RACE RESULTS:  Eddie"s TT Viper  v.  Miamispd TT Viper I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2009, 10:46 am

wow jorge that viper has a small turbo setup whats goin on man this is not suppost to happen, i agree with diego this is goin affect u emotionally, wow its a shame u have to go back the drawing board after ur very first run it most be a very sad feeling to just loose against a heavier car and less power with smaller turbos. ohh well life goes on like u said its just a race, well this is the type of shit that happends when u get cocky and stupid like u did, so are we on for today or what. i have been ready for u since the day u mad the callout tell me jorge are we doin this or are scared Jerkit2
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: RACE RESULTS: Eddie"s TT Viper v. Miamispd TT Viper   RACE RESULTS:  Eddie"s TT Viper  v.  Miamispd TT Viper I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2009, 10:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
wow jorge that viper has a small turbo setup whats goin on man this is not suppost to happen, i agree with diego this is goin affect u emotionally, wow its a shame u have to go back the drawing board after ur very first run it most be a very sad feeling to just loose against a heavier car and less power with smaller turbos. ohh well life goes on like u said its just a race, well this is the type of shit that happends when u get cocky and stupid like u did, so are we on for today or what. i have been ready for u since the day u mad the callout tell me jorge are we doin this or are scared Jerkit2

red,yellow or maybe a 10 second beige with black? lol!
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

PostSubject: Re: RACE RESULTS: Eddie"s TT Viper v. Miamispd TT Viper   RACE RESULTS:  Eddie"s TT Viper  v.  Miamispd TT Viper I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2009, 11:40 am

^ this is why I post.

Like I said from the beginning, how many times has a car come out with XXXX amount of HP, and lost?

Its embarrassing that now you want to run the viper when at first you were scared that it overpowered you.

Tu eres un abusador. (You are an abuser. for none spanish speakers)

But when it comes time for a quicker car to run, you throw out stipulation left and right, you act like a victim.

If you want to be a 'big dog' act like one.
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: RACE RESULTS: Eddie"s TT Viper v. Miamispd TT Viper   RACE RESULTS:  Eddie"s TT Viper  v.  Miamispd TT Viper I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2009, 12:05 pm

whenu are goin to say something make sure u know what ur talking about i never back out from a race he wanted to run at 60 and i cant do that but 2 days ago he agree to the race at 40 even before he ran eddies viper so whats ur point i wasent on the the forum yesterday so i didnt see when he actually agree on running me at 40 my race whas always at 40 and it will continue to be at 40 so ur talking shit parquiao, if he wants to run be a 60 then there is no race, this is nothing new so shut up and stop making stupid non sence comments u have no idea what ur sayn
Back to top Go down
GDM S2K
GDM S2K

PostSubject: Re: RACE RESULTS: Eddie"s TT Viper v. Miamispd TT Viper   RACE RESULTS:  Eddie"s TT Viper  v.  Miamispd TT Viper I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2009, 12:18 pm

so much personal anger going on about a race. this is what takes the fun away from the sport. just lock it up race your races shake hands and grab a drink.

no offense alberth but didnt the same thing happen with you and the batmobile?
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: RACE RESULTS: Eddie"s TT Viper v. Miamispd TT Viper   RACE RESULTS:  Eddie"s TT Viper  v.  Miamispd TT Viper I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2009, 12:32 pm

I agree, the run went down Jorge lost big deal its just a race.

I don't know why everyone is bashing on the guy.
Back to top Go down
GDM S2K
GDM S2K

PostSubject: Re: RACE RESULTS: Eddie"s TT Viper v. Miamispd TT Viper   RACE RESULTS:  Eddie"s TT Viper  v.  Miamispd TT Viper I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2009, 12:33 pm

wonder whos going to start throwin up gang sighns and C walkin over bayfront park?
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: RACE RESULTS: Eddie"s TT Viper v. Miamispd TT Viper   RACE RESULTS:  Eddie"s TT Viper  v.  Miamispd TT Viper I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2009, 12:39 pm

yep samething happend with the batmobile they pull half a car on me and made the biggest deal of life and then never ever wanted to give me a rematch in case u didnt know what really happend. sean you are right, the only thing ur missing is that the guy came here like if he own the damn place. nothing personal i just dont like stank people that thats all
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: RACE RESULTS: Eddie"s TT Viper v. Miamispd TT Viper   RACE RESULTS:  Eddie"s TT Viper  v.  Miamispd TT Viper I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2009, 12:45 pm

sean you are right, the only thing ur missing is that the guy came here like if he own the damn place. nothing personal i just dont like stank people that thats all

I disagree, I read everything he wrote in the call out thread he seems like humble guy just very determine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RACE RESULTS: Eddie"s TT Viper v. Miamispd TT Viper   RACE RESULTS:  Eddie"s TT Viper  v.  Miamispd TT Viper I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2009, 1:24 pm

Lot's of bench presser'S in here!!!!! Jerkit

I hate poeple that bench presses and talk's shit like they know enything about racing and they Can't even hit 11's in the 1/4 mile..

So people please Stop ohthedrama and lets race; then we can talk shit after winning the race...
Back to top Go down
GDM S2K
GDM S2K

PostSubject: Re: RACE RESULTS: Eddie"s TT Viper v. Miamispd TT Viper   RACE RESULTS:  Eddie"s TT Viper  v.  Miamispd TT Viper I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2009, 1:34 pm

but you lost none the less correct? wasnt their a shit storm of shit talking before the race went down? just making a general statement.

relax its all for fun its not going to make you a better person winning or losing
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

PostSubject: Re: RACE RESULTS: Eddie"s TT Viper v. Miamispd TT Viper   RACE RESULTS:  Eddie"s TT Viper  v.  Miamispd TT Viper I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2009, 1:35 pm

s.e.a.n wrote:
sean you are right, the only thing ur missing is that the guy came here like if he own the damn place. nothing personal i just dont like stank people that thats all

I disagree, I read everything he wrote in the call out thread he seems like humble guy just very determine.

exactly, the guy was straight up, and chill.

Yet albert is the one making the big deal about the race. Yet he didnt like when the batmobile made a big deal about their race.

Dude, you're flip flopping. And that's what people don't like.

You say one thing in one scenario and you flip on another scenario, specifically when its against you.
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

PostSubject: Re: RACE RESULTS: Eddie"s TT Viper v. Miamispd TT Viper   RACE RESULTS:  Eddie"s TT Viper  v.  Miamispd TT Viper I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2009, 1:39 pm

Thepunisherz06 wrote:
Lot's of bench presser'S in here!!!!! Jerkit

I hate poeple that bench presses and talk's shit like they know enything about racing and they Can't even hit 11's in the 1/4 mile..

So people please Stop ohthedrama and lets race; then we can talk shit after winning the race...

CASH BACK!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RACE RESULTS: Eddie"s TT Viper v. Miamispd TT Viper   RACE RESULTS:  Eddie"s TT Viper  v.  Miamispd TT Viper I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RACE RESULTS: Eddie"s TT Viper v. Miamispd TT Viper
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next