SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT MIAMISPD TWIN TURBO VIPER!!!!!!!

Go down 
+4
Miamispd
V6Chris
botldvq35sed
EVO BYD
8 posters
AuthorMessage
EVO BYD
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
EVO BYD

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2009-04-24

OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT MIAMISPD TWIN TURBO VIPER!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT MIAMISPD TWIN TURBO VIPER!!!!!!!   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT MIAMISPD TWIN TURBO VIPER!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2009, 8:39 pm

40-160 WITH THE SHITTY 4 BANGER. LET ME KNOW WHEN AND WHERE. EXCUSES???, IM SURE YOU'LL HAVE SOME. ITS TYPICAL FOR YOU. THE CALLOUT IS COMING DIRECTLY FROM THE HORSES MOUTH! YOU WANT TO "CLAIM TO BE FAST" THEN YOU GOTTA RACE THE FASTEST STREET CARS. BALLS IN YOUR COURT.
Back to top Go down
botldvq35sed
Professional Street Racer
botldvq35sed

Number of posts : 408
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT MIAMISPD TWIN TURBO VIPER!!!!!!!   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT MIAMISPD TWIN TURBO VIPER!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2009, 8:44 pm

EVO BYD wrote:
40-160 WITH THE SHITTY 4 BANGER. LET ME KNOW WHEN AND WHERE. EXCUSES???, IM SURE YOU'LL HAVE SOME. ITS TYPICAL FOR YOU. THE CALLOUT IS COMING DIRECTLY FROM THE HORSES MOUTH! YOU WANT TO "CLAIM TO BE FAST" THEN YOU GOTTA RACE THE FASTEST STREET CARS. BALLS IN YOUR COURT.

all due respect, you called him out so its his race homie! And with that said, i hope that 4 banger can run from a 60+mph roll
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT MIAMISPD TWIN TURBO VIPER!!!!!!!   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT MIAMISPD TWIN TURBO VIPER!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2009, 9:35 pm

your call out, his race.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Miamispd
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
Miamispd

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT MIAMISPD TWIN TURBO VIPER!!!!!!!   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT MIAMISPD TWIN TURBO VIPER!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2009, 10:05 pm

Diego you need to chill. Sounds like you are angry. Your tone and all in CAPS, wow major intimidation.

Don't bother me anymore with your childish call outs. Direct your efforts in trying to convince your buddy Nelson to bring his car out. Hey, I have an idea, why don't you do something worthwhile and call out your other buddy Alberth for that 40-160 roll. That should be right up your alley. Oh excuse me, I forgot that you don't race buddies in the same camp.

Dude you are fixated on my. What's up with this shit?

You keep talking shit about "EXCUSES". I asked you on the Street Section to give me one example of what you are refering to when you say excuses. You failed to respond. Could it be because you can't find one?

Listen man I have given you more time than you are worth. I'm out.
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT MIAMISPD TWIN TURBO VIPER!!!!!!!   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT MIAMISPD TWIN TURBO VIPER!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2009, 12:29 am

why would you waste your time calling him out from a 40 roll, when there was not 1 but 2 threads, where he came out and said he could not do a 40 roll.

i mean seriously diego, you disappointed me with this thread. I was expecting something witty.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
EVO BYD
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
EVO BYD

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT MIAMISPD TWIN TURBO VIPER!!!!!!!   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT MIAMISPD TWIN TURBO VIPER!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2009, 12:11 pm

Miamispd wrote:
Diego you need to chill. Sounds like you are angry. Your tone and all in CAPS, wow major intimidation.

Don't bother me anymore with your childish call outs. Direct your efforts in trying to convince your buddy Nelson to bring his car out. Hey, I have an idea, why don't you do something worthwhile and call out your other buddy Alberth for that 40-160 roll. That should be right up your alley. Oh excuse me, I forgot that you don't race buddies in the same camp.

You keep talking shit about "EXCUSES". I asked you on the Street Section to give me one example of what you are refering to when you say excuses. You failed to respond. Could it be because you can't find one?

If you dont want to run the Evo just say so. Expect a phone call from Eddie with Twin Turbo Viper today. I know he is your "buddy" but he is gonna call you and give you your race. We will see if you will bitch out of that race too. I'm also gonna get the Evo ready for your "60 roll". Then we'll see if you are still not gonna race, or what excuse you'll have then. All that useless horsepower that you cant even put down to the ground....you were better off building an Evo....lol Wink
Back to top Go down
Miamispd
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
Miamispd

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT MIAMISPD TWIN TURBO VIPER!!!!!!!   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT MIAMISPD TWIN TURBO VIPER!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2009, 8:04 pm

EVO BYD wrote:
Miamispd wrote:

If you dont want to run the Evo just say so. Expect a phone call from Eddie with Twin Turbo Viper today. I know he is your "buddy" but he is gonna call you and give you your race. We will see if you will bitch out of that race too. I'm also gonna get the Evo ready for your "60 roll". Then we'll see if you are still not gonna race, or what excuse you'll have then. All that useless horsepower that you cant even put down to the ground....you were better off building an Evo....lol Wink

I will not run that POS Evo. Total WASTE of time. Keep dreaming.

Hey dude, the race against Eddie's Viper was set up last night. He even got a driver to run the car. Hell I believe you even know the guy. His name is Peter Lima. Does that name sound familiar to you. I thought so.

I waited at the spot for Eddie to show for 2 hours. He was a NO SHOW. Yes a NO SHOW. His driver called him no less than 3 times to bring the car. NO SHOW!!!!!!!!

Eddie is a friend and very nice guy. No shame in not showing.

Diego brother you need to stop talking soo much shit.
Back to top Go down
Chancleta's Daddy

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT MIAMISPD TWIN TURBO VIPER!!!!!!!   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT MIAMISPD TWIN TURBO VIPER!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2009, 9:27 pm

EVO BYD wrote:

Expect a phone call from Eddie with Twin Turbo Viper today. I know he is your "buddy" but he is gonna call you and give you your race. We will see if you will bitch out of that race too

Miamispd wrote:

I waited at the spot for Eddie to show for 2 hours. He was a NO SHOW. Yes a NO SHOW. His driver called him no less than 3 times to bring the car. NO SHOW!!!!!!!!

Evo,you just got OWNED!! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
viper1500rwh
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
viper1500rwh

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT MIAMISPD TWIN TURBO VIPER!!!!!!!   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT MIAMISPD TWIN TURBO VIPER!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2009, 9:41 pm

Jorge, Eddie's viper is ready if u want to do it tomorrow. Any day and any time. It's me Nelson, the car has been sitting in my house for the past week waiting for u to call. Don't ask me about my car, my car is at the shop getting the suspension and a roll cage. Its going to take a couple of weeks before I get it back. This is your chance to prove that your car is fast and a chance to beat me. I built this car so I will drive it and you know how much power it has so it will not be a waste of time for u. And by the way, I got my money on Diego's car all the way!!! You should put Julio Vidal to drive ur car, I like beating Julio b/c when he loses he can't sleep at night.
Back to top Go down
Miamispd
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
Miamispd

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT MIAMISPD TWIN TURBO VIPER!!!!!!!   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT MIAMISPD TWIN TURBO VIPER!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2009, 9:57 pm

Nelson I don't like the games you play. Eddie knew we had the race set up for today. I personally spoke with him. Unfortunately, when the time to show up came he was a NO SHOW. Find someone else to jerk off. End of story.

"the car has been sitting in my house for the past week waiting for u to call"BULL SHIT

If you want speak with Peter Lima. He will confirm the numerous calls he made to Eddie and Eddie refused to show.

I am not under any circumstance getting involved in a long drawn out discussion about what happened today.

I consider Eddie a friend and he is a straight up guy. What ever reason he may have had for not showing up is his business.

I don't want to beat you when you are driving any car other than yours. When YOUR car is ready call me.

Diego was a pretty cool guy when I first met him. Then you came in to the picture and made him a hater. Whatever bro.

Back to top Go down
viper1500rwh
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
viper1500rwh

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT MIAMISPD TWIN TURBO VIPER!!!!!!!   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT MIAMISPD TWIN TURBO VIPER!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2009, 11:47 pm

First of all, Eddie said he did not set up a race with u. u can call Eddie yourself and the car is at my house and noone called to race. So it's impossible for u guys to set up a race. I think we should stop this fuckin bullshit and race already. Eddie's car is ready. It looks like to me that u r afraid to race with my people. I didn't make Diego a hater u brought that upon yourself with all the shit you talk on the internet all day long. COME ON JORGE STOP ALL THIS BS AND LETS FUCKIN RACE!!!!!!!! Now in days all people do is talk shit on the internet and noone races. Call Eddie on his cell phone, u know the number, he's waiting for ur call with the time and date u want to race. Stop all this bitch drama, u r the only one making the drama! Come on Jorge 60-160 all you have to do is say yes.
Back to top Go down
Miamispd
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
Miamispd

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT MIAMISPD TWIN TURBO VIPER!!!!!!!   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT MIAMISPD TWIN TURBO VIPER!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2009, 12:30 pm

Spoke with Eddie.

Race is locked up.

Results: Later
Back to top Go down
soaka1
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
soaka1

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT MIAMISPD TWIN TURBO VIPER!!!!!!!   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT MIAMISPD TWIN TURBO VIPER!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 10:39 pm

ohthedrama
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT MIAMISPD TWIN TURBO VIPER!!!!!!!   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT MIAMISPD TWIN TURBO VIPER!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT MIAMISPD TWIN TURBO VIPER!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1