SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Video of Eddie's Nelson Performance Built Turbo Viper Beating MiamiSpd's Turbo Viper

Go down 
+17
soaka1
CARLITOEVO
Slither
SILVERBEAST
TDEVO
Jspec Mk4
LthlGT500
V6Chris
I8URRICE
Fam0uz
antoanS4
Ricer Killer
MrEJay-1
Blue Nightmare
NorySS
GDM S2K
MiamiVR6T/CHRIS BOYFRIEND
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Video of Eddie's Nelson Performance Built Turbo Viper Beating MiamiSpd's Turbo Viper Empty
PostSubject: Video of Eddie's Nelson Performance Built Turbo Viper Beating MiamiSpd's Turbo Viper   Video of Eddie's Nelson Performance Built Turbo Viper Beating MiamiSpd's Turbo Viper I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2009, 6:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

From the #1
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You got spanked! Who's next???
Back to top Go down
GDM S2K
Professional Street Racer
GDM S2K

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Video of Eddie's Nelson Performance Built Turbo Viper Beating MiamiSpd's Turbo Viper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video of Eddie's Nelson Performance Built Turbo Viper Beating MiamiSpd's Turbo Viper   Video of Eddie's Nelson Performance Built Turbo Viper Beating MiamiSpd's Turbo Viper I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2009, 6:46 pm

1st
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Video of Eddie's Nelson Performance Built Turbo Viper Beating MiamiSpd's Turbo Viper   Video of Eddie's Nelson Performance Built Turbo Viper Beating MiamiSpd's Turbo Viper I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2009, 7:03 pm

it was an awesome drift show.

BTW someone asked who built that viper and nelson said it wasnt him.

He just drives it?

whats up with all the propaganda?
Back to top Go down
Blue Nightmare

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Video of Eddie's Nelson Performance Built Turbo Viper Beating MiamiSpd's Turbo Viper   Video of Eddie's Nelson Performance Built Turbo Viper Beating MiamiSpd's Turbo Viper I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2009, 7:08 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video of Eddie's Nelson Performance Built Turbo Viper Beating MiamiSpd's Turbo Viper   Video of Eddie's Nelson Performance Built Turbo Viper Beating MiamiSpd's Turbo Viper I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2009, 7:15 pm

NorySS wrote:

"Don't do what you'll have to find an excuse for" - Word from the Wise
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video of Eddie's Nelson Performance Built Turbo Viper Beating MiamiSpd's Turbo Viper   Video of Eddie's Nelson Performance Built Turbo Viper Beating MiamiSpd's Turbo Viper I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2009, 7:20 pm

NorySS wrote:

He just drives it?

Motor and turbo kit were in the car. But the car is far from when Eddie first got it. Wink
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

PostSubject: Re: Video of Eddie's Nelson Performance Built Turbo Viper Beating MiamiSpd's Turbo Viper   Video of Eddie's Nelson Performance Built Turbo Viper Beating MiamiSpd's Turbo Viper I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2009, 7:21 pm

>.> both cars spun. One spun more than the other.

He lost period.

But damn, you guys make it seem like he wasn't even in the race. Seems to me that the car Nelson got out in front, he kept it there. No one seemed to be pulling on anyone.

Or am I watching a completely different video?
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

PostSubject: Re: Video of Eddie's Nelson Performance Built Turbo Viper Beating MiamiSpd's Turbo Viper   Video of Eddie's Nelson Performance Built Turbo Viper Beating MiamiSpd's Turbo Viper I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2009, 7:24 pm

MiamiVR6T wrote:
NorySS wrote:

He just drives it?

Motor and turbo kit were in the car. But the car is far from when Eddie first got it. Wink

Not sure who your are trying to fool but you should ask nelson, because in front of myself, silverbeast, punisher, shelby, Arab Money, and countless other people.

Arab money asked him if he built it or worked on it. Nelson said and I quote 'No, I just drive it.'

Then Arab money started to mess with nelson that he knew, nelson couldnt have touched the car since it was still in one piece working.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video of Eddie's Nelson Performance Built Turbo Viper Beating MiamiSpd's Turbo Viper   Video of Eddie's Nelson Performance Built Turbo Viper Beating MiamiSpd's Turbo Viper I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2009, 7:31 pm

NorySS wrote:
MiamiVR6T wrote:
NorySS wrote:

He just drives it?

Not sure who your are trying to fool but you should ask nelson, because in front of myself, silverbeast, punisher, shelby, Arab Money, and countless other people.

Arab money asked him if he built it or worked on it. Nelson said and I quote 'No, I just drive it.'

Then Arab money started to mess with nelson that he knew, nelson couldnt have touched the car since it was still in one piece working.

As always being the hater that you are and defending your buddy Jorge it's typical from you. The car is night and day from when Eddie first got it. I don't have to ask Nelson anything. I know myself. And I guarantee you if Nelson worked on Jorge's Viper your buddy wouldn't have lost that race. It's a little something called knowing and setting a car up right. That's what most people in drag and street racing pay money for Wink .
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

PostSubject: Re: Video of Eddie's Nelson Performance Built Turbo Viper Beating MiamiSpd's Turbo Viper   Video of Eddie's Nelson Performance Built Turbo Viper Beating MiamiSpd's Turbo Viper I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2009, 7:37 pm

How am I being a hater, if I am just telling you what was told to us by NELSON himself?

I feed off your frustration and your inability to grasp levels of understanding unbeknownst to most.

I'm just telling it how it is. Both cars spun and the other viper came out in front. Obviously, Miamispd underestimated the other viper, and it came down to who hooked and booked instead of who can over power who.

You make it seem like the guy has no clue what they are doing. I think we have all lost some sort of race because of traction. And this is one of them.

me calling it a drift show, is just me fucking around. The only thing I am arguing is the fact that people come here and make it seem like it wasn't even a race.
Back to top Go down
MrEJay-1
MrEJay-1

Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Video of Eddie's Nelson Performance Built Turbo Viper Beating MiamiSpd's Turbo Viper   Video of Eddie's Nelson Performance Built Turbo Viper Beating MiamiSpd's Turbo Viper I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2009, 8:02 pm

damn close race respect to both drivers.
Back to top Go down
Ricer Killer

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Video of Eddie's Nelson Performance Built Turbo Viper Beating MiamiSpd's Turbo Viper   Video of Eddie's Nelson Performance Built Turbo Viper Beating MiamiSpd's Turbo Viper I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2009, 8:08 pm

Good Video! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video of Eddie's Nelson Performance Built Turbo Viper Beating MiamiSpd's Turbo Viper   Video of Eddie's Nelson Performance Built Turbo Viper Beating MiamiSpd's Turbo Viper I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2009, 8:23 pm

NorySS wrote:
How am I being a hater, if I am just telling you what was told to us by NELSON himself?

I feed off your frustration and your inability to grasp levels of understanding unbeknownst to most.

You dont' have to ask what is up with all the propaganda... HATER.

And I'm not frustrated at all, people do work on these cars, make a living working on these cars, and spend time to get cars running the way they should be... to spank people up who like to talk shit or think they are fast and for any other purpose.

And my inability to grasp levels of understanding unbeknownst to most? You're a fucking joke homie that shit doesn't even make sense. Were you trying to insult me intellectually? Save your cerebral diction and arrogance for other forum members and realize thinking you're part of the intelligentsia at a FORUM LEVEL is sad as fuck. TOOL!
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Video of Eddie's Nelson Performance Built Turbo Viper Beating MiamiSpd's Turbo Viper   Video of Eddie's Nelson Performance Built Turbo Viper Beating MiamiSpd's Turbo Viper I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2009, 8:28 pm

I think it was a good race and pretty close too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video of Eddie's Nelson Performance Built Turbo Viper Beating MiamiSpd's Turbo Viper   Video of Eddie's Nelson Performance Built Turbo Viper Beating MiamiSpd's Turbo Viper I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2009, 8:43 pm

Good race,very close!
Back to top Go down
Fam0uz
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Fam0uz

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Video of Eddie's Nelson Performance Built Turbo Viper Beating MiamiSpd's Turbo Viper   Video of Eddie's Nelson Performance Built Turbo Viper Beating MiamiSpd's Turbo Viper I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2009, 8:52 pm

props to both drivers in keepin those beasts in one line....i think it was a preatty close race if u ask me scratch
Back to top Go down
I8URRICE
I8URRICE

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Video of Eddie's Nelson Performance Built Turbo Viper Beating MiamiSpd's Turbo Viper   Video of Eddie's Nelson Performance Built Turbo Viper Beating MiamiSpd's Turbo Viper I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2009, 8:58 pm

MiamiVR6T wrote:
NorySS wrote:
MiamiVR6T wrote:
NorySS wrote:

He just drives it?

As always being the hater that you are and defending your buddy Jorge it's typical from you. The car is night and day from when Eddie first got it. I don't have to ask Nelson anything. I know myself. And I guarantee you if Nelson worked on Jorge's Viper your buddy wouldn't have lost that race. It's a little something called knowing and setting a car up right. That's what most people in drag and street racing pay money for Wink .

lol i hope your not talking about either one of these people that are behind these cars...cause they def woudlnt be doing 60 rolls if they knew a little "something"
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: Video of Eddie's Nelson Performance Built Turbo Viper Beating MiamiSpd's Turbo Viper   Video of Eddie's Nelson Performance Built Turbo Viper Beating MiamiSpd's Turbo Viper I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2009, 9:12 pm

it looks to me in the video that someone pulled his own signature move

THE NELSON
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: Video of Eddie's Nelson Performance Built Turbo Viper Beating MiamiSpd's Turbo Viper   Video of Eddie's Nelson Performance Built Turbo Viper Beating MiamiSpd's Turbo Viper I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2009, 9:13 pm

btw thanks for the vid cheerleader
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: Video of Eddie's Nelson Performance Built Turbo Viper Beating MiamiSpd's Turbo Viper   Video of Eddie's Nelson Performance Built Turbo Viper Beating MiamiSpd's Turbo Viper I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2009, 9:15 pm

I Say REMATCH Sk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video of Eddie's Nelson Performance Built Turbo Viper Beating MiamiSpd's Turbo Viper   Video of Eddie's Nelson Performance Built Turbo Viper Beating MiamiSpd's Turbo Viper I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2009, 9:19 pm

V6Chris wrote:
btw thanks for the vid cheerleader

Not a problem cause....

Youz a HOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.... HOE!
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Video of Eddie's Nelson Performance Built Turbo Viper Beating MiamiSpd's Turbo Viper   Video of Eddie's Nelson Performance Built Turbo Viper Beating MiamiSpd's Turbo Viper I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2009, 9:22 pm

nice race, crappy music
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Video of Eddie's Nelson Performance Built Turbo Viper Beating MiamiSpd's Turbo Viper   Video of Eddie's Nelson Performance Built Turbo Viper Beating MiamiSpd's Turbo Viper I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2009, 9:26 pm

LthlGT500 wrote:
nice race, crappy music

Hey felix u should made that video
cheers
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Video of Eddie's Nelson Performance Built Turbo Viper Beating MiamiSpd's Turbo Viper   Video of Eddie's Nelson Performance Built Turbo Viper Beating MiamiSpd's Turbo Viper I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2009, 9:42 pm

antoanS4 wrote:
LthlGT500 wrote:
nice race, crappy music

Hey felix u should made that video
cheers
hah ya . what was up with that music
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

PostSubject: Re: Video of Eddie's Nelson Performance Built Turbo Viper Beating MiamiSpd's Turbo Viper   Video of Eddie's Nelson Performance Built Turbo Viper Beating MiamiSpd's Turbo Viper I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2009, 10:10 pm

MiamiVR6T wrote:
NorySS wrote:

You dont' have to ask what is up with all the propaganda... HATER.

And I'm not frustrated at all, people do work on these cars, make a living working on these cars, and spend time to get cars running the way they should be... to spank people up who like to talk shit or think they are fast and for any other purpose.

And my inability to grasp levels of understanding unbeknownst to most? You're a fucking joke homie that shit doesn't even make sense. Were you trying to insult me intellectually? Save your cerebral diction and arrogance for other forum members and realize thinking you're part of the intelligentsia at a FORUM LEVEL is sad as fuck. TOOL!

if its not nelson performance built, its not true. hence propaganda.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video of Eddie's Nelson Performance Built Turbo Viper Beating MiamiSpd's Turbo Viper   Video of Eddie's Nelson Performance Built Turbo Viper Beating MiamiSpd's Turbo Viper I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video of Eddie's Nelson Performance Built Turbo Viper Beating MiamiSpd's Turbo Viper
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next