SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AD-TURBO 240 VS VIPER IN CAR VIDEO FROM THE VIPER

Go down 
+21
ED8_TONIO
nxeclipse
good & tight
CRUSH
GT30WRX/BANNED
Jspec Mk4
I8URRICE
03terminator
infamous-speed
osdper0911
obzidian
Phantom SRT4
TonyTurbo
XSPSI
BlackMambaLS3
s.e.a.n
MRxSLAYx
richard305nightmare
V6Chris
20g TALON TSI
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Professional Street Racer
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2009-07-19

AD-TURBO 240 VS VIPER IN CAR VIDEO FROM THE VIPER Empty
PostSubject: AD-TURBO 240 VS VIPER IN CAR VIDEO FROM THE VIPER   AD-TURBO 240 VS VIPER IN CAR VIDEO FROM THE VIPER I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2010, 10:38 pm

Back to top Go down
20g TALON TSI

20g TALON TSI

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO 240 VS VIPER IN CAR VIDEO FROM THE VIPER   AD-TURBO 240 VS VIPER IN CAR VIDEO FROM THE VIPER I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2010, 11:16 pm

nice kill sander, car its moving hard!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO 240 VS VIPER IN CAR VIDEO FROM THE VIPER   AD-TURBO 240 VS VIPER IN CAR VIDEO FROM THE VIPER I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2010, 12:37 am

damn thats a fast 60-160
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO 240 VS VIPER IN CAR VIDEO FROM THE VIPER   AD-TURBO 240 VS VIPER IN CAR VIDEO FROM THE VIPER I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2010, 8:55 am

sounds to me like the viper Is lossing boost or having wastegate issues, a 1200rwhp viper shouldn't sound like Is boosting 10psi scratch . and by way no BS that was not a 60 to 160 race, maybe 140ish

good run anyways.
Back to top Go down
richard305nightmare

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-12-12

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO 240 VS VIPER IN CAR VIDEO FROM THE VIPER   AD-TURBO 240 VS VIPER IN CAR VIDEO FROM THE VIPER I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2010, 9:15 am

TheCrusherCobra (Thu 16 Dec 2010 - 8:55) wrote:
sounds to me like the viper Is lossing boost or having wastegate issues, a 1200rwhp viper shouldn't sound like Is boosting 10psi scratch . and by way no BS that was not a 60 to 160 race, maybe 140ish

good run anyways.

DUDE with that red can of coca cola looking car you have why dont you stop making excuses about the other cars and the miles per hour to make seem like sandor car it slow or would lose the race....bring your coca cola and run it so they would take a good donation for the holidays you know.... but you wont sooo Jerkit2
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO 240 VS VIPER IN CAR VIDEO FROM THE VIPER   AD-TURBO 240 VS VIPER IN CAR VIDEO FROM THE VIPER I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2010, 9:20 am

TheCrusherCobra (Thu 16 Dec - 8:55:57) wrote:

good run anyways.
Not everyone that is built runs 11s frank lol!. What makes you think that a car with the ability to hit 160mph in less than 9 seconds cant spread 100mph in less than 8?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO 240 VS VIPER IN CAR VIDEO FROM THE VIPER   AD-TURBO 240 VS VIPER IN CAR VIDEO FROM THE VIPER I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2010, 9:30 am

richard305nightmare (Thu 16 Dec - 9:15) wrote:

good run anyways.

DUDE with that red can of coca cola looking car you have why dont you stop making excuses about the other cars and the miles per hour to make seem like sandor car it slow or would lose the race....bring your coca cola and run it so they would take a good donation for the holidays you know.... but you wont sooo Jerkit2

Thank you for the red cocacola can comment, that red can you talking shit about Is an original 2004 cobra SVT and I own IT' your Hialeah ass dont seen be able to afford anything like that If you know what am talking about!!! lol, all Am saying is that the viper dont seen to be running at its best thats all, I didnt say sandors car was slow drama queen. Rolling Eyes

and CJ that 11'sec car will put two international airports on your black coffin with a Lexus emblem!!' let me know I'll show you tomorrow night If you think your car has anything for my car.
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO 240 VS VIPER IN CAR VIDEO FROM THE VIPER   AD-TURBO 240 VS VIPER IN CAR VIDEO FROM THE VIPER I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2010, 9:32 am

Frank you always have a comment for everything the race was gps and it was 60 - 170 had 2gps in the car
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO 240 VS VIPER IN CAR VIDEO FROM THE VIPER   AD-TURBO 240 VS VIPER IN CAR VIDEO FROM THE VIPER I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2010, 9:34 am

TheCrusherCobra (Thu 16 Dec - 9:30:51) wrote:

good run anyways.

Thank you for the red cocacola can comment, that red can you talking shit about Is an original 2004 cobra SVT and I own IT' your Hialeah ass dont seen be able to afford anything like that If you know what am talking about!!! lol, all Am saying is that the viper dont seen to be running at its best thats all, I didnt say sandors car was slow drama queen. Rolling Eyes

and CJ that 11'sec car will put two international airports on your black coffin with a Lexus emblem!!' let me know I'll show you tomorrow night If you think your car has anything for my car.

You going to the track? Not sure if i am but ill try if your going. I know your car is faster, but im 100% positive i can do anything better than you can lol!. Remember it was you that backed out of the last bet lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO 240 VS VIPER IN CAR VIDEO FROM THE VIPER   AD-TURBO 240 VS VIPER IN CAR VIDEO FROM THE VIPER I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2010, 9:35 am

MRxSLAYx (Thu 16 Dec - 9:20) wrote:
TheCrusherCobra (Thu 16 Dec - 8:55:57) wrote:

good run anyways.
Not everyone that is built runs 11s frank lol!. What makes you think that a car with the ability to hit 160mph in less than 9 seconds cant spread 100mph in less than 8?

And not everyone pays 60k for a 13sec car like you. LMAO , Back Fire. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO 240 VS VIPER IN CAR VIDEO FROM THE VIPER   AD-TURBO 240 VS VIPER IN CAR VIDEO FROM THE VIPER I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2010, 9:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Thu 16 Dec - 9:32) wrote:
Frank you always have a comment for everything the race was gps and it was 60 - 170 had 2gps in the car

proof or It didnt happen!! lol! JK thats ok sandor I believe a 400shot of nitrous and 50psi can run a 60 to 160 In 1.5 sec's. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO 240 VS VIPER IN CAR VIDEO FROM THE VIPER   AD-TURBO 240 VS VIPER IN CAR VIDEO FROM THE VIPER I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2010, 9:42 am

MRxSLAYx (Thu 16 Dec - 9:34) wrote:
TheCrusherCobra (Thu 16 Dec - 9:30:51) wrote:

good run anyways.

You going to the track? Not sure if i am but ill try if your going. I know your car is faster, but im 100% positive i can do anything better than you can lol!. Remember it was you that backed out of the last bet lol!

yea you can run a 11.0 at 112mph lol I'll believe It when I see It. I'll be at the track tomorrow night, how much money do you want to bet that I'll beat your car at the track?

Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO 240 VS VIPER IN CAR VIDEO FROM THE VIPER   AD-TURBO 240 VS VIPER IN CAR VIDEO FROM THE VIPER I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2010, 9:46 am

The car is running good Sandor!
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO 240 VS VIPER IN CAR VIDEO FROM THE VIPER   AD-TURBO 240 VS VIPER IN CAR VIDEO FROM THE VIPER I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2010, 9:54 am

TheCrusherCobra (Thu 16 Dec - 9:42:44) wrote:

yea you can run a 11.0 at 112mph lol I'll believe It when I see It. I'll be at the track tomorrow night, how much money do you want to bet that I'll beat your car at the track?

On a race with you... Nothing. Ive been there, done that, had cash in hand and you respectfully backed down.

BTW ya my car cant run 11.0 @ 112mph, but im not my car. If we are what we drive then my daily is better than your cobra. And dont go on about how you own it... Bla Bla Bla. All my cars are paid now cheers

Compare how i drive my car to how you drive yours... You have 700+whp SAE and cant break 10s while my car makes 500whp STD and consistently runs low 11s weighing 3780lbs. I hold the fastest 1/4 time for my car, you hold the slowest for yours lol!

But to the track it is my friend
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO 240 VS VIPER IN CAR VIDEO FROM THE VIPER   AD-TURBO 240 VS VIPER IN CAR VIDEO FROM THE VIPER I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2010, 10:07 am

Misterio nice kill and dont pay attention to the hating midgit u know he is always hating on cars way out his league..Let him run 12 sec cars on his built "COBRA"..
Back to top Go down
XSPSI
XSPSI

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO 240 VS VIPER IN CAR VIDEO FROM THE VIPER   AD-TURBO 240 VS VIPER IN CAR VIDEO FROM THE VIPER I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2010, 10:33 am

TheCrusherCobra (December 16th 2010, 9:30 am) wrote:

good run anyways.

Not a nice thing to say Frank, I'm from Hialeah. Cool

Last edited by XSPSI on December 16th 2010, 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO 240 VS VIPER IN CAR VIDEO FROM THE VIPER   AD-TURBO 240 VS VIPER IN CAR VIDEO FROM THE VIPER I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2010, 10:33 am

Track Is one thing, bring it to the streets and I'll make you look like you still standing when I hit the gas pedal on you!!! wanna put some money down to close the argument CJ? $500 bucks I stretch you by 10 cars 40 to 140, 50 to 150 or 60 to 160 while you hold the record of the fastest 11.3sec ISF Lexus In the world? lol let me know CJ.
Back to top Go down
TonyTurbo
TonyTurbo

Number of posts : 625
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO 240 VS VIPER IN CAR VIDEO FROM THE VIPER   AD-TURBO 240 VS VIPER IN CAR VIDEO FROM THE VIPER I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2010, 1:35 pm

I got 500 on this but if its only 9cars u lose! Lmk
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO 240 VS VIPER IN CAR VIDEO FROM THE VIPER   AD-TURBO 240 VS VIPER IN CAR VIDEO FROM THE VIPER I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2010, 1:53 pm

Holy shit, Frank is back at it lmao...

Frank is the man, he can tell how much boost someone is running just by hearing the car in a video!...

Your Cobra is NOT "original", im pretty sure thats not a numbers matching motor either...

Oh lets compare a 4 door Lexus with about 3 mods and NO TUNE to a Cobra with pretty much everything you can do to it. Thats apples to apples for sure.... Only from a roll race though, because thats the only race that counts.

Thanks for making me laugh again...
Back to top Go down
obzidian
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
obzidian

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO 240 VS VIPER IN CAR VIDEO FROM THE VIPER   AD-TURBO 240 VS VIPER IN CAR VIDEO FROM THE VIPER I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2010, 2:29 pm

Much better vid. Close race. I wonder what the race weight is for the viper. Cannot be to much...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO 240 VS VIPER IN CAR VIDEO FROM THE VIPER   AD-TURBO 240 VS VIPER IN CAR VIDEO FROM THE VIPER I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2010, 2:38 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
Holy shit, Frank is back at it lmao...

Frank is the man, he can tell how much boost someone is running just by hearing the car in a video!...

Your Cobra is NOT "original", im pretty sure thats not a numbers matching motor either...Oh lets compare a 4 door Lexus with about 3 mods and NO TUNE to a Cobra with pretty much everything you can do to it. Thats apples to apples for sure.... Only from a roll race though, because thats the only race that counts.

Thanks for making me laugh again...

Rolling Eyes wanna bet everything you own If is that you own anything vs that all#'s,vin plates stickers engine and body matches to code? let me know when and where you wanna do this Phantom.
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO 240 VS VIPER IN CAR VIDEO FROM THE VIPER   AD-TURBO 240 VS VIPER IN CAR VIDEO FROM THE VIPER I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2010, 3:00 pm

I dont really care if it is or not, doesnt affect my life at all... I just thought I remembered you swapping out the motor when you got it, thats why I didnt say I know for a fact.

If I wasnt busy right now I would probably argue with you, but ill save that for when im bored another time...

Sandor's shit is moving!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO 240 VS VIPER IN CAR VIDEO FROM THE VIPER   AD-TURBO 240 VS VIPER IN CAR VIDEO FROM THE VIPER I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2010, 7:25 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
I dont really care if it is or not, doesnt affect my life at all... I just thought I remembered you swapping out the motor when you got it, thats why I didnt say I know for a fact.

If I wasnt busy right now I would probably argue with you, but ill save that for when im bored another time...

Sandor's shit is moving!

BS

cough cough! I never said nor did such thing hater. lol.... My motor Is fully built' not fully swapped you clown. Jerkit lol Stop talking shit like that If It does not affect you nor bother you!! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO 240 VS VIPER IN CAR VIDEO FROM THE VIPER   AD-TURBO 240 VS VIPER IN CAR VIDEO FROM THE VIPER I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2010, 7:31 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

good run anyways.

lolol Sandor went 157mph in 8.8 seconds.... from 0mph

you dont think in 9second from 60 he could he hit 160 lmao...he went 170mph btw and gps too i think
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO 240 VS VIPER IN CAR VIDEO FROM THE VIPER   AD-TURBO 240 VS VIPER IN CAR VIDEO FROM THE VIPER I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2010, 7:36 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Thu 16 Dec - 9:32) wrote:

proof or It didnt happen!! lol! JK thats ok sandor I believe a 400shot of nitrous and 50psi can run a 60 to 160 In 1.5 sec's. lol!

guy you talk so much
dudes jealous as fuck hes gotta believe all this nonsense he speaks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO 240 VS VIPER IN CAR VIDEO FROM THE VIPER   AD-TURBO 240 VS VIPER IN CAR VIDEO FROM THE VIPER I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AD-TURBO 240 VS VIPER IN CAR VIDEO FROM THE VIPER
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next