SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT

Go down 
+22
antoanS4
SILVERBEAST
TDEVO
XtremeEG
DJ996TT
GDM S2K
all seeing eye
vette
Steedafied
mach1chris
Jspec Mk4
PIS10LES
rob_srt
Yunior04GT
BlackMambaLS3
Miamispd
V6Chris
djdgk
EVO BYD
s.e.a.n
03terminator
CRUSH
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT Empty
PostSubject: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2010, 9:49 am

Hey Mike lets test the cars Cool
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2010, 10:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2010, 11:42 am

Isn't the twin turbo lambo down?
Back to top Go down
EVO BYD
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
EVO BYD

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2010, 2:22 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:

Its about time u raced that parked ass Lambo! lol!
Back to top Go down
djdgk
Professional Street Racer
djdgk

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2010, 4:03 pm

This is going to be sickkkkkk!! popcorn
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2010, 5:58 pm

popcorn ready

side bets anyoneeeeeeee cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Miamispd
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
Miamispd

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2010, 6:12 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:

Looks like you don't give any respect to the higher HP / Top End cars. Evil or Very Mad

First Nelson's Viper and now the Lambo.

I don't think there is anyone on the KOTS list that can beat the Lambo. Lambo had some issues and could not run TDEVO. Great for TDEVO!

The only car that I see that can possibly run with the Lambo is Eddie's Viper that beat me.

I see that there is a member that has a White Porsche TT (keithta)that is very fast. That could be a good race with the Lambo.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2010, 6:34 pm

Miamispd wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:

Looks like you don't give any respect to the higher HP / Top End cars. Evil or Very Mad

I don't think there is anyone on the KOTS list that can beat the Lambo. Lambo had some issues and could not run TDEVO. Great for TDEVO!

The only car that I see that can possibly run with the Lambo is Eddie's Viper that beat me.

I see that there is a member that has a White Porsche TT (keithta)that is very fast. That could be a good race with the Lambo.

U dont think somebody could make a forced induction vette faster in 2 weeks??all he had was a bolt on blower ls3.. he could have ported heads boost it up a little more in those 2 weeks and make a little more than the s2000 that stayed next to the lambo and they're about the same weight..So dont get what u mean?
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2010, 6:41 pm

didnt eddys viper loose to td evo which at that time was making little less than 850awhp scratch
Back to top Go down
Yunior04GT
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Yunior04GT

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2010, 7:24 pm

Miamispd wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:

Didnt TD EVO beat eddie's viper ones already??? so why he wont beat that lambo just like he beat the viper
Back to top Go down
rob_srt
rob_srt

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2010, 8:32 pm

wow ive seen videos of both cars... I need to see this run
Back to top Go down
djdgk
djdgk

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2010, 8:43 pm

V6Chris wrote:
popcorn ready

Im down for the vette
Back to top Go down
Miamispd
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
Miamispd

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2010, 9:24 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
didnt eddys viper loose to td evo which at that time was making little less than 850awhp scratch

TD EVO was pretty much maxed out when they raced the Viper. The Viper is making a lot more power now.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2010, 10:00 pm

djdgk wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
popcorn ready

Im down for the vette

lol then we cannot be betting each other

idk though, the lambo on the race gas tune, it'd be hard for me to put a decent amount of cash.
Back to top Go down
djdgk
djdgk

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2010, 10:03 pm

V6Chris wrote:
djdgk wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
popcorn ready

Im down for the vette

lol then we cannot be betting each other

idk though, the lambo on the race gas tune, it'd be hard for me to put a decent amount of cash.

lol lets wait for a few more people to join in..
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2010, 10:09 pm

djdgk wrote:

lol lets wait for a few more people to join in..

you have that black lightning?
i think ive seen it at the spot a few times
Back to top Go down
djdgk
djdgk

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2010, 10:14 pm

Ya the old one. Im always out there.. What do you have?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2010, 10:24 pm

djdgk wrote:
Ya the old one. Im always out there.. What do you have?

09 silver Mustang GT
and a 2000 6cylinder Mustang

the 6cyl is my race car lol lol!
Back to top Go down
djdgk
djdgk

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2010, 10:28 pm

lol cool
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2010, 9:31 am

Miamispd wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:

TD EVO was pretty much maxed out when they raced the Viper. The Viper is making a lot more power now.

td evo was making a little less than 850awd and the viper had been at least 950 to 1000rwhp..so dude if i was him i could care less anyways u and ur "respected cars" race once a year blow up build for another year ..while joels car since i've known him have raced about 300 times in one year first bolt ons the bolt ons spray 175 then a 200 now blower so have a little respect for his car at least it has hold his own more then ur viper no desrespect to you.
Back to top Go down
PIS10LES
PIS10LES

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2010, 1:22 pm

so is the race goin down tonight or what1? popcorn
Back to top Go down
Miamispd
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
Miamispd

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2010, 1:24 pm

You got your facts wrong. The Viper was only making 850whp at the time of that race. If you need any clarification speak with Nelson. Take the time to get the facts straight before you speak.

As regards my Viper, it lifted the head gaskets the day before I raced Eddie's Viper. It happened while racing a Busa the day before. I still raced Eddie's car with the head gaskets blown and made no excuses when I lost. Tell me Mr. know it all what other time has my Viper broken down.

I am not ragging on Joel's car. I am simply saying that it is my opinion that he does not have enough to beat the LAMBO.

I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE OR WHAT YOU DRIVE, BUT IF YOU GOT ANYTHING FOR THE BIG BOYS ON THE STREET COME ON OUT PLAYER.
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2010, 1:27 pm

Miamispd wrote:
You got your facts wrong. The Viper was only making 850whp at the time of that race. If you need any clarification speak with Nelson. Take the time to get the facts straight before you speak.

As regards my Viper, it lifted the head gaskets the day before I raced Eddie's Viper. It happened while racing a Busa the day before. I still raced Eddie's car with the head gaskets blown and made no excuses when I lost. Tell me Mr. know it all what other time has my Viper broken down.

I am not ragging on Joel's car. I am simply saying that it is my opinion that he does not have enough to beat the LAMBO.

I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE OR WHAT YOU DRIVE, BUT IF YOU GOT ANYTHING FOR THE BIG BOYS ON THE STREET COME ON OUT PLAYER.
y when a civic makeing 580hp walk it y cant a vet makeing more power walk it?>
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2010, 1:29 pm

civc ob street tires [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
mach1chris
mach1chris

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2009-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2010, 3:03 pm

thread high jacked Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next