SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT

Go down 
+18
b18chatch06
hpc.derf.
Turbotoy
MRxSLAYx
antoanS4
EVO BYD
B16B-Ek
03eatoncobra
kleistang/ BANNED
SILVERBEAST
s.e.a.n
Hugo@SDRMIAMI
victory2k8z
98dsm
srt4
V6Chris
Stockness
CRUSH
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER  FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT Empty
PostSubject: Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT   Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER  FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2009, 3:55 pm

yo mike fuck it brother. you're coming for me anyways. the kots rules state that if the person being called out agrees to run then you can run anyone on the list. so bring it you and me tonight for the #1 spot 60-160 you are an sk brother if you want it come get it but you did call out carlitos first so you must run him first then we can do it for #1 SK KOTS SPOT TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Stockness
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
Stockness

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT   Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER  FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2009, 4:18 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
http://www.MyFloridaSRT.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT   Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER  FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2009, 6:36 pm

aswwww shit shuld be interesting
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
srt4
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
srt4

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT   Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER  FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2009, 7:46 pm

scratch affraid Jerkit2 Jerkit lol!
popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
98dsm
98dsm

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT   Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER  FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2009, 7:58 pm

cheers Jerkit popcorn
Back to top Go down
victory2k8z
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
victory2k8z

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT   Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER  FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2009, 8:13 pm

Someone please get a decent video of this race! cheers
Back to top Go down
Hugo@SDRMIAMI

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT   Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER  FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2009, 11:07 pm

good luck to both of you..
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT   Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER  FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 9:23 am

Results?
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT   Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER  FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 10:31 am

s.e.a.n wrote:
Results?

They didn't run last night, they will run it at the daytime runs today... popcorn
Back to top Go down
kleistang/ BANNED
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
kleistang/ BANNED

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT   Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER  FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 1:20 pm

where at? what time
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT   Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER  FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 1:35 pm

kleistang wrote:
where at? what time

PM sent....
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT   Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER  FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 7:40 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
kleistang wrote:
where at? what time

PM sent....
didnt get it, did they run?
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT   Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER  FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 7:42 pm

I heard the lambo got beat by a civic. Can someone confirm this?
Back to top Go down
B16B-Ek
B16B-Ek

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT   Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER  FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 7:43 pm

silent
Back to top Go down
EVO BYD
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
EVO BYD

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT   Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER  FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 7:50 pm

s.e.a.n wrote:
+

x2
Back to top Go down
98dsm
98dsm

Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT   Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER  FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 7:52 pm

is this ture Shocked
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT   Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER  FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 7:55 pm

What were the results?
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT   Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER  FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 7:59 pm

s.e.a.n wrote:

Thats why I didn't want the LAMBO to run the Civic because I know people were gonna talk shit whether the LAMBO won or lost!... Yes they ran (LAMBO on low boost), but there was NO clean runs... I heard one run the Civic jumped out on the LAMBO, and the other run I heard the LAMBO jumped out on the Civic... The race was 70-150mph, which in BOTH races they NEVER reached 150mph... But im not trying to take anything away from the Civic, it definetly moves nice!...

I heard that the Civic makes 650hp on "low boost", trapping 155mph+, "can someone confrim this"?... popcorn
Back to top Go down
EVO BYD
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
EVO BYD

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT   Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER  FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 8:02 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
s.e.a.n wrote:

Thats why I didn't want the LAMBO to run the Civic because I know people were gonna talk shit whether the LAMBO won or lost!... Yes they ran (LAMBO on low boost), but there was NO clean runs... I heard one run the Civic jumped out on the LAMBO, and the other run I heard the LAMBO jumped out on the Civic... The race was 70-150mph, which in BOTH races they NEVER reached 150mph... But im not trying to take anything away from the Civic, it definetly moves nice!...

I heard that the Civic makes 650hp on "low boost", trapping 155mph+, "can someone confrim this"?... popcorn

B.S. Jerkit2
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT   Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER  FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 8:28 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
s.e.a.n wrote:

It ran a 10.0 @ 150mph
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT   Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER  FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 8:29 pm

EVO BYD wrote:
SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
s.e.a.n wrote:

B.S. Jerkit2

Quoted from another site

Quote :
Fred took his car to the track today. He ran some pretty nice times for a daily driver.

Switched to a Billlet 62mm and E85.

10.0 @ 151
that was with about 650hp

im pretty sure i can get the car around 9.70-9.80 with the power its at now. only got 1 pass. broke 3rd gear.
ive been having a string of bad luck with tranny's and shit breaking so i prob wont turn it up anytime soon
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT   Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER  FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 8:30 pm

s.e.a.n wrote:

It ran a 10.0 @ 150mph

Thats impressive!...
Back to top Go down
EVO BYD
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
EVO BYD

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT   Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER  FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 8:41 pm

In the Old TD Autowerkes EG I went 9.90 @ 149 with about 680whp and it had a K24 which made alot more torque than Fred's B-series. Trapping 155 with 650whp sounds a lil hard to believe. Fred's car was also heavier than that EG. Here's a vid of the EG with 750 whp.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT   Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER  FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 8:58 pm

s.e.a.n wrote:
Civic owner response.

Quote :
Yeah did a 70-160 and I pulled probably like 5 cars. They have the video
Back to top Go down
EVO BYD
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
EVO BYD

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT   Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER  FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 9:01 pm

Damian also called me and confirmed that Fred (Civic owner) pulled at least 3 cars on a lil 62mm turbo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT   Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER  FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next