SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT

Go down 
+18
b18chatch06
hpc.derf.
Turbotoy
MRxSLAYx
antoanS4
EVO BYD
B16B-Ek
03eatoncobra
kleistang/ BANNED
SILVERBEAST
s.e.a.n
Hugo@SDRMIAMI
victory2k8z
98dsm
srt4
V6Chris
Stockness
CRUSH
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER  FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT   Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER  FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 9:03 pm

OOOOOFFFFFFFF
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
Professional Street Racer
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER  FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT   Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER  FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 9:08 pm

No video didn't happen. Said it before I'll say it again lol. Guess I shoulda went racing instead of shopping lol. In for vids and the rerun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT   Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER  FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 9:17 pm

How about the lambo racing that civic From a dig>?

I am sure something happened with races they did because 3 car on the lambo sounds like a lil be to much for a lil honda with a small turbo to pull that many cars on the lambo. scratch

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on December 27th 2009, 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT   Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER  FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 9:18 pm

VDEOS Guys Please thank you.

Frank.
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT   Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER  FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 9:36 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
How about the lambo racing that civic From a dig>?

I am sure something happened with races they did because 3 car on the lambo sounds like a lil be to much for a lil honda with a small turbo to pull that many cars on the lambo. scratch
it sounds reasonable considering the civic is making 600+ horsepower and its a light car, the civic might have jumped but the outcome of the race would have been the same. good runs i hope to see a rematch, the lambo on high boost and the civic on mickeys.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT   Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER  FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 9:00 am

A STRIPPED OUT ABORTION VS A FULL TRIM STREET CAR WOW WHAT A RACE Jerkit2
Back to top Go down
Turbotoy
Turbotoy

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT   Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER  FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 10:28 am

Z51JOEL wrote:

I don't think the full 200 lbs (I'm being generous)a full civic interior weighs would make much of a difference. What is funny that 5 years ago the domestic cars would say a Honda or FWD could never hang - now they are doing it and they are re-labeled "abortions".
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT   Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER  FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 10:40 am

Z51JOEL wrote:

Why can't people just give props where its due.

POS Civic > Lambo $$$
Back to top Go down
hpc.derf.

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT   Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER  FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 10:50 am

here's how it went..

first race the lambo just took off and i didnt chase. second race we both took off at the same time.. i pulled till pretty much the top of my fourth and i could see him through my back glass so there was no point on throwing 5th.. we make the u-turn and he tried to do like a 60 and i let him go.. if he wants a rerun with race gas im down. i'll come prepaired this time with my tires.

as for the comment about the stripped out car...seriously?.. have you seen my car? full interior, sunroof, power windows, all this shit under the dash is still there.. 4" steel exhaust out the back.. dont get sandy cause a little shit box civic will take out 100+k cars
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT   Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER  FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 10:54 am

Z51JOEL wrote:

joel, fred is a friend just looking to get some good races in. no need for the crap box car stuff he's cool. he wants to get a run in with the vette whenever your down.
Back to top Go down
dmoevo
dmoevo

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT   Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER  FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 10:57 am

I saw the civic at the spot and it had full interior. This car was no joke at the track either!
Back to top Go down
vette

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT   Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER  FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 11:10 am

hpc.derf. wrote:
here's how it went..

first race the lambo just took off and i didnt chase. second race we both took off at the same time.. i pulled till pretty much the top of my fourth and i could see him through my back glass so there was no point on throwing 5th.. we make the u-turn and he tried to do like a 60 and i let him go.. if he wants a rerun with race gas im down. i'll come prepaired this time with my tires.

as for the comment about the stripped out car...seriously?.. have you seen my car? full interior, sunroof, power windows, all this shit under the dash is still there.. 4" steel exhaust out the back.. dont get sandy cause a little shit box civic will take out 100+k cars

What's up Fred, it's Matt w/ the B20/A4/Viper. You finally got it up & running, eh? 80-160?

- Mat
Back to top Go down
hpc.derf.

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT   Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER  FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 11:11 am

sounds like a perfect race Matt. Hit me up whenever
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT   Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER  FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 11:35 am

hpc.derf. wrote:
here's how it went..

I dont know you but Props to your civic,doesnt really matter if your car is stripped or not is a 4cyl turbo vs a 10cyl twin turbo
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT   Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER  FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 12:00 pm

good race guys I will check out the video that was recorded yesterday and upload what I have later....should be up around 7pm
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT   Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER  FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 12:01 pm

ok the civc run's 9.5 @163mph [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
hpc.derf.

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT   Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER  FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 12:13 pm

lol thats not the same car/setup same motor but in a dif car... smaller turbo and no nitrous
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT   Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER  FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 12:18 pm

hpc.derf. wrote:
lol thats not the same car/setup same motor but in a dif car... smaller turbo and no nitrous
ya i know they just wanted to know what did it run in the 1/4
Back to top Go down
hpc.derf.

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT   Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER  FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 12:20 pm

this actual car went 10.0@151 with 600 and change... even though diego thinks its impossible

people have gone 9's with 600hp...just cause one person couldnt do it doesnt mean someone else cant
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT   Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER  FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 12:34 pm

hpc.derf. wrote:
this actual car went 10.0@151 with 600 and change... even though diego thinks its impossible

people have gone 9's with 600hp...just cause one person couldnt do it doesnt mean someone else cant
well it good to have u on the site fred.. now u can start makeing call outs for the list
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT   Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER  FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 12:41 pm

hpc.derf. wrote:

Sounds about right, with all the extra weight, if the LAMBO is lucky, it should be around 142-146mph trap at 850hp... So its believable why the Civic(trapping 150+) would pull 3+cars on the LAMBO yesterday... As I mentioned in my previous post, im NOT trying to take anything away from your Civic, it definetley moves, so congrats on the win!... "You win some, you lose some", so there is no need for anyone of us to bitch!...

Let Devon know when you want a rematch with both of you all out, I think it should be interesting!... popcorn
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT   Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER  FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 12:45 pm

good racing going on! cheers
Back to top Go down
EVO BYD
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
EVO BYD

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT   Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER  FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 1:30 pm

Congrats Fred on the kill. 3-5 cars is no joke. Cant wait to see the vid.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT   Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER  FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 2:39 pm

Turbotoy wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:

I don't think the full 200 lbs (I'm being generous)a full civic interior weighs would make much of a difference. What is funny that 5 years ago the domestic cars would say a Honda or FWD could never hang - now they are doing it and they are re-labeled "abortions".
SORRY DUDE WRONG CAR. I THOUGHT IT WAS ANOTHER HATCH. GOOD RUN AND YEAH 20 YEARS AGO JAP CARS WERE NOT EVEN A THREAT. NOW ANY LITTLE 4 BANGER lol! CAN PUT A SCARE ON YOU affraid lol! lol! GOOD RUN PROPS TO THE CIVIC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT   Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER  FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Z51JOEL VS TWINTURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT ON THE KOTS LIST TONIGHT
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2