SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*****Z51JOEL CALLING OUT CHANCE FOR THE #6 SPOT TO MAKE IT ON THE KOTS LIST*****

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

*****Z51JOEL CALLING OUT CHANCE FOR THE #6 SPOT TO MAKE IT ON THE KOTS LIST***** Empty
PostSubject: *****Z51JOEL CALLING OUT CHANCE FOR THE #6 SPOT TO MAKE IT ON THE KOTS LIST*****   *****Z51JOEL CALLING OUT CHANCE FOR THE #6 SPOT TO MAKE IT ON THE KOTS LIST***** I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 9:34 am

I'LL SEE YOU SATURDAY, LETS DO THIS...
Back to top Go down

*****Z51JOEL CALLING OUT CHANCE FOR THE #6 SPOT TO MAKE IT ON THE KOTS LIST***** Empty
PostSubject: Re: *****Z51JOEL CALLING OUT CHANCE FOR THE #6 SPOT TO MAKE IT ON THE KOTS LIST*****   *****Z51JOEL CALLING OUT CHANCE FOR THE #6 SPOT TO MAKE IT ON THE KOTS LIST***** I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 9:44 am

Hey Joel the car its not officially sold yet till I get the cash Brother:>>> I told Stieve to wait till I call him to let him know that the car its gone>>> well if for some reason the deal fells through then the punisherz06 goes back to spot#6 Right>? scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *****Z51JOEL CALLING OUT CHANCE FOR THE #6 SPOT TO MAKE IT ON THE KOTS LIST*****   *****Z51JOEL CALLING OUT CHANCE FOR THE #6 SPOT TO MAKE IT ON THE KOTS LIST***** I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 9:48 am

Thepunisherz06 wrote:
Hey Joel the car its not officially sold yet till I get the cash Brother:>>> I told Stieve to wait till I call him to let him know that the car its gone>>> well if for some reason the deal fells through then the punisherz06 goes back to spot#6 Right>? scratch

Frank you can't have it both ways brother! If you're saying the car is sold, it's being removed from the list, if your saying it's not sold, then you should have to race Joel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *****Z51JOEL CALLING OUT CHANCE FOR THE #6 SPOT TO MAKE IT ON THE KOTS LIST*****   *****Z51JOEL CALLING OUT CHANCE FOR THE #6 SPOT TO MAKE IT ON THE KOTS LIST***** I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 9:58 am

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Thepunisherz06 wrote:

Frank you can't have it both ways brother! If you're saying the car is sold, it's being removed from the list, if your saying it's not sold, then you should have to race Joel.

I told joel to race me last night and he said hes car was not ready yet, that he had some issues with the belt or something like that...

But again if the deal with the car fells throught and I dont sell it I want my car back on spot#6.\ then joel will have to race me to earn it; thats waht I am saying Chris.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *****Z51JOEL CALLING OUT CHANCE FOR THE #6 SPOT TO MAKE IT ON THE KOTS LIST*****   *****Z51JOEL CALLING OUT CHANCE FOR THE #6 SPOT TO MAKE IT ON THE KOTS LIST***** I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 10:23 am

thamn so many poeple scared of racing the punisher>>? I should fucking keep the car put a cam headers, and a 250shot and smoke eveyone on list..

Evil or Very Mad

So far the only one that beat that car was Albert and because a shitty tune.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: *****Z51JOEL CALLING OUT CHANCE FOR THE #6 SPOT TO MAKE IT ON THE KOTS LIST*****   *****Z51JOEL CALLING OUT CHANCE FOR THE #6 SPOT TO MAKE IT ON THE KOTS LIST***** I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 10:37 am

Thepunisherz06 wrote:
thamn so many poeple scared of racing the punisher>>? I should fucking keep the car put a cam headers, and a 250shot and smoke eveyone on list..

Evil or Very Mad

So far the only one that beat that car was Albert and because "I DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH POWER". Laughing "jk"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *****Z51JOEL CALLING OUT CHANCE FOR THE #6 SPOT TO MAKE IT ON THE KOTS LIST*****   *****Z51JOEL CALLING OUT CHANCE FOR THE #6 SPOT TO MAKE IT ON THE KOTS LIST***** I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 10:37 am

Thepunisherz06 wrote:

Evil or Very Mad

I don't want you to keep it because, I will never have a chance to hang with that car if you built it, but yeah you should keep it! I'll settle for #2 spot!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *****Z51JOEL CALLING OUT CHANCE FOR THE #6 SPOT TO MAKE IT ON THE KOTS LIST*****   *****Z51JOEL CALLING OUT CHANCE FOR THE #6 SPOT TO MAKE IT ON THE KOTS LIST***** I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 10:54 am

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Thepunisherz06 wrote:

Evil or Very Mad

I don't want you to keep it because, I will never have a chance to hang with that car if you built it, but yeah you should keep it! I'll settle for #2 spot!

Hey Chris I am smarter than this Rolling Eyes I don't need to prove my self to anyone in here..

But by the way Crhis btw you and me in good terms you know I would've parked your ass all day long 65 or 70 roll to 160 with a 200shot.. look at what happened with 150shot turning it off in mid 4th gear. lol. just imagine for a split second what was going to happen with a 200shot.!!!

At least 2 and half Train stations and one full Miami international airport> I would've pulled on you Chris..

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *****Z51JOEL CALLING OUT CHANCE FOR THE #6 SPOT TO MAKE IT ON THE KOTS LIST*****   *****Z51JOEL CALLING OUT CHANCE FOR THE #6 SPOT TO MAKE IT ON THE KOTS LIST***** I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 11:00 am

Thepunisherz06 wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Thepunisherz06 wrote:

Evil or Very Mad

Hey Chris I am smarter than this Rolling Eyes I don't need to prove my self to anyone in here..

But by the way Crhis btw you and me in good terms you know I would've parked your ass all day long 65 or 70 roll to 160 with a 200shot.. look at what happened with 150shot turning it off in mid 4th gear. lol. just imagine for a split second what was going to happen with a 200shot.!!!

At least 2 and half Train stations and one full Miami international airport> I would've pulled on you Chris..

lol!

Not a chance in hell buddy! lol!
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: *****Z51JOEL CALLING OUT CHANCE FOR THE #6 SPOT TO MAKE IT ON THE KOTS LIST*****   *****Z51JOEL CALLING OUT CHANCE FOR THE #6 SPOT TO MAKE IT ON THE KOTS LIST***** I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 11:02 am

lol popcorn
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: *****Z51JOEL CALLING OUT CHANCE FOR THE #6 SPOT TO MAKE IT ON THE KOTS LIST*****   *****Z51JOEL CALLING OUT CHANCE FOR THE #6 SPOT TO MAKE IT ON THE KOTS LIST***** I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 11:12 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
Thepunisherz06 wrote:

Evil or Very Mad

So far the only one that beat that car was Albert and because "I DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH POWER". Laughing "jk"
LMAO lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
ruddysentra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
ruddysentra

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2009-06-14

PostSubject: Re: *****Z51JOEL CALLING OUT CHANCE FOR THE #6 SPOT TO MAKE IT ON THE KOTS LIST*****   *****Z51JOEL CALLING OUT CHANCE FOR THE #6 SPOT TO MAKE IT ON THE KOTS LIST***** I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 2:56 am

lol! this is funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *****Z51JOEL CALLING OUT CHANCE FOR THE #6 SPOT TO MAKE IT ON THE KOTS LIST*****   *****Z51JOEL CALLING OUT CHANCE FOR THE #6 SPOT TO MAKE IT ON THE KOTS LIST***** I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*****Z51JOEL CALLING OUT CHANCE FOR THE #6 SPOT TO MAKE IT ON THE KOTS LIST*****
Page 1 of 1