SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..

Go down 
+18
ruddysentra
Yunior04GT
Fam0uz
03terminator
botldvq35sed
2Face
CRUSH
Phantom SRT4
CARLITOEVO
SILVERBEAST
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
s.e.a.n
BlackMambaLS3
Krusty DSM
Eifelrennen
LthlGT500
Jspec Mk4
antoanS4
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. Empty
PostSubject: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 12:11 am

Antoan Let's Do this Man that way you can get that Grudge Out the way that you have against My Cars Brother!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 12:14 am

I dont have anything against your cars its against your attitude, but anyways what happend with #10 spot, i think u need to call him first
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 12:22 am

popcorn just run!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 12:36 am

antoanS4 wrote:
I dont have anything against your cars its against your attitude, but anyways what happend with #10 spot, i think u need to call him first

Antoan attitude is What makes a man A Real Man Brother!! well this is not even the case, but well I just wanted to let you know that I do want to take your spot and thats all, and regardless of the fact that you dont want to show me respect i will still respect you because you are in the crew and thats the way i see things now Brother!! Just Dont Cross The Line Antoan....

And in regards to the list according to the rules i can call out anyone from 5 to #10 and its on rule #4 read it..

Let me know what you want to do..
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 12:41 am

^Its funny how you forgot about respect on Sunday,anyways 40 to 140 and i have a month if im not mistaken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 12:51 am

antoanS4 wrote:
^Its funny how you forgot about respect on Sunday,anyways 40 to 140 and i have a month if im not mistaken

Hey there is nothing wrong with your car, i just ran you sunday, and its not down, and if you read the rules, you only get the 30 days when your car its down of if you are out of town or if you are sick!!! look if you dont want to run me I am just going to take over your spot since it looks like you dont have the balls to race me.. it looks like you just want time to get your car faster and thats not the case, you run when people call you out if your car runs and its not down..

The only thing you are doing is holding a spot down..
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 1:42 am

wenday !!
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 2:27 am

I can already foresee this turning into another argument...listen both of you better get along starting now...Antoan if your car is not in the shop or can function properly then you must race Frank's Cobra unless you want to go one spot down, and you have I believe ten days after the callout to race him...if your car is not in the shop as of right now or broken for whatever reason(and you must prove it some how) then you must race him by the 19th of this month....with that said suppose you lose to him, then you can call him out again when your car is ready as long as he is still between 5-10.....Frank, all I ask of you is to have some sportsmanship after the race whether you win or lose just say "good race, your car runs hard", same goes to you Antoan...if there's another out of hand argument that pursues after the race then BOTH of you will be banned for 4-6 days....so keep it friendly

-Felix
Back to top Go down
Eifelrennen
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Eifelrennen

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 3:17 am

Wow, this "King of the Streets" list is the biggest pile of shit I've ever heard of.

It's only going to spark conflict. You can't have competition without conflict and given the track record and temperament of some of the people on this forum, I'd say any such list is a bad idea.

You guys are better off just remaining a club or whatever the fuck you call yourselves. Leave the "serious" title competition at the door, it's only going to cause temper tantrums and eat away at any bond you people share.
Back to top Go down
Krusty DSM
Professional Street Racer
Krusty DSM

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 9:34 am

Antoan he called you out if i were you DIG OR DIE launch that motherfucker i know they can handle it.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 10:14 am

Eifelrennen wrote:
Wow, this "King of the Streets" list is the biggest pile of shit I've ever heard of.

It's only going to spark conflict. You can't have competition without conflict and given the track record and temperament of some of the people on this forum, I'd say any such list is a bad idea.

You guys are better off just remaining a club or whatever the fuck you call yourselves. Leave the "serious" title competition at the door, it's only going to cause temper tantrums and eat away at any bond you people share.

why can u just run ? And didnt u agree to this list?
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 10:14 am

Thepunisherz06 wrote:
Antoan Let's Do this Man that way you can get that Grudge Out the way that you have against My Cars Brother!!! lol!

Frank what cobra did u get?
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 10:17 am

LthlGT500 wrote:
I can already foresee this turning into another argument...listen both of you better get along starting now...Antoan if your car is not in the shop or can function properly then you must race Frank's Cobra unless you want to go one spot down, and you have I believe ten days after the callout to race him...if your car is not in the shop as of right now or broken for whatever reason(and you must prove it some how) then you must race him by the 19th of this month....with that said suppose you lose to him, then you can call him out again when your car is ready as long as he is still between 5-10.....Frank, all I ask of you is to have some sportsmanship after the race whether you win or lose just say "good race, your car runs hard", same goes to you Antoan...if there's another out of hand argument that pursues after the race then BOTH of you will be banned for 4-6 days....so keep it friendly

-Felix

The race is for Saturday 19th 40-140mph, as far as we getting alone he already proved me on sunday thta is not gonna happend

Last edited by antoanS4 on September 9th 2009, 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 10:18 am

4DR SALOON wrote:
Antoan he called you out if i were you DIG OR DIE launch that motherfucker i know they can handle it.

He doesn't dig his car, which is SAD.
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 10:18 am

4DR SALOON wrote:

We are in the roll list,i can do dig
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 10:20 am

antoanS4 wrote:
LthlGT500 wrote:

-Felix

The race is for Saturday 19th 40-140mph, as far as we getting alone he already proved me on sunday thta is not gonna happend

what happened sunday?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 11:06 am

MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
what happened sunday?

Well Luis what happened Sunday was; That Antoans got upset because I was pulling him with my Slow ass Supra and i had a car or so on him in Third Gear and I couldn't get fourth inn and I letoff, Then I told Antoan; lets do it again and he wouldn't do it because his car was getting hot Supposably..<<<< BS

So then he started to say some stuff to the people where we were after we raced and i couldnt hear what he was saying then I yield Antoan don't lie tell the truth I was >>PULLING YOU till i missed a gear!!, then he decided to disrespect me by telling me to (shut the fuck up) something that 3 months ago i would off not let him walk way without having to fight me and get my respect that way!! well I didn't try something because i respect the rest of the people that were there this past Sunday!!! Instead I was cool and told him to stop the disrespect before i take things to another label which I really don't care doing; I'll fight whoever i have to fight for my respect end of the history, One more disrespect and be prepared to get rocked whoever you are. Sometime being to cool doesn't cut it people, people intend to cross the line time to time so there for I will have to change my ways with some people till farther notice or till things get better in between us, and i am saying this out Racing, this does not have to do anything with Racing anymore, This is personal..

And the race is taking place Sunday I am Taking that spot Regardless of the fact's

40 To 140 it is. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 11:22 am

hey frank both of you fucked up that day and both of you should just drop it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 11:22 am

MiaVetteLs3 wrote:

I goy myself an 04 cobra<<< luis.

Last edited by Thepunisherz06 on September 9th 2009, 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 11:23 am

and by the way let me know if you want the number five spot in the list frank lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 11:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
and by the way let me know if you want the number five spot in the list frank lol!

Not yet Sandor Not yet>> LET it become the crusher first then we'll race= lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 11:31 am

Sandor ama go get some bolt ons real quick so that way i can make it to the list this weekend Brother!! I am not racing you yet till the car blows up that motor, it is the smart thing to do instead of just going ahead and build a motor thats not blown up yet..
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 11:35 am

Eifelrennen wrote:

Temper tantrums are for kids, "conflict" maybe, but if ONE gets out of hand after a race, then the provoker will be kicked out of the crew and BAN until further notice!... On this website we run our cars, The KOTS list just gives us more of an reason to make our car faster, so deal with it!...

4DR SALOON wrote:

We have two list, dig and roll, and Antoan is on the roll list...

MiaVetteLs3 wrote:

why can u just run ? And didnt u agree to this list?

He barely even post on our website so I dont see a reason for him to criticize the list...

MiaVetteLs3 wrote:

A red 04' COBRA...

antoanS4 wrote:

The race is for Saturday 19th 40-140mph, as far as we getting along he already proved to me on Sunday that its not gonna happen

If yall want to continue with the fighting bullshit, I really dont mind running over to Sports Authority to grab 2 sets of boxing gloves,and I'll be the referee!... If yall want to fight each other, I figured we should do it the offical way by boxing... Either yall both learn to respect each other, or give the people something else besides racing that they wouldn't mind seeing which is boxing, let me know what yall want to do?... popcorn
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 11:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
hey frank both of you fucked up that day and both of you should just drop it.

Sandor u where there n u know what i said when i got of the car that he missed 4gear thats why i pass him, that i was gonna race him again after my car cool down cause i ran u friend civic right after racing him, thats all i said and he came out of the car talking all that shit, and chris was with me and ha can say what happen too, i never said anything for him to talk all that BS, Its like Alberth and Slowhiteshelby he was doing a lot of talking and then when Alberth replies is dissrespect, i dont think it was fear for alberth to lisent to that BS for a whole week and then stay quiet, correct me if im wrong
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 11:43 am

Frank i have 10 days to run u, thats what felix said earlier on this thread, Saturday 19th 40-140mph
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next