SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..

Go down 
+18
ruddysentra
Yunior04GT
Fam0uz
03terminator
botldvq35sed
2Face
CRUSH
Phantom SRT4
CARLITOEVO
SILVERBEAST
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
s.e.a.n
BlackMambaLS3
Krusty DSM
Eifelrennen
LthlGT500
Jspec Mk4
antoanS4
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
CARLITOEVO
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
CARLITOEVO

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-02-01

OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2009, 9:14 pm

antoanS4 wrote:
I dont know if i can make it 2morrow im moving and the wife wants to go clean the place before we move the furniture, fucking carpet. BY the way i just Dyno my car today at USP Motorsport and the car make 541awhp and 534awtq, and the black A3 made 467whp i dont remember the torque but that car must be runing hard too since its a lot lighter than mine and its front wheel drive
affraid affraid nice numbers antoan congratulation cheers
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2009, 9:56 pm

Thanks guys
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 11:51 am

Its looking like a good day for you and Frank to run Antoan, of course after the picnic... And also Antoan, impressive numbers on the E-85 tune, it should be a good run between you and Frank!... popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 12:29 pm

Antoan I want to race you today man, the day looks good to get it done>>> SO>>> whats the deal>>? popcorn
Back to top Go down
SAGABAY KILLA

SAGABAY KILLA

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-09-08

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 2:23 pm

I hope it stays clear, but i doubt it Sad it's pretty dark out here at da spot
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 3:18 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
Its looking like a good day for you and Frank to run Antoan, of course after the picnic... And also Antoan, impressive numbers on the E-85 tune, it should be a good run between you and Frank!... popcorn

Let me know when you guys are going to the spot
Back to top Go down
bigsnoop144

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 7:15 pm

antoanS4 wrote:
I dont know if i can make it 2morrow im moving and the wife wants to go clean the place before we move the furniture, fucking carpet. BY the way i just Dyno my car today at USP Motorsport and the car make 541awhp and 534awtq, and the black A3 made 467whp i dont remember the torque but that car must be runing hard too since its a lot lighter than mine and its front wheel drive

yeah a3 made 467whp and like 410torque, still a few more mods to do on the car though, you still down to run it on wed?
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 8:27 pm

bigsnoop144 wrote:
antoanS4 wrote:

yeah a3 made 467whp and like 410torque, still a few more mods to do on the car though, you still down to run it on wed?

Yeap
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 8:30 pm

Thepunisherz06 wrote:
Antoan I want to race you today man, the day looks good to get it done>>> SO>>> whats the deal>>? popcorn

Why u guys left early? I got to Sunoco by 6:30, i call Steve and he told me u guys were living from 106 and turnpike, that u were going to Ugas
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 11:09 pm

bigsnoop144 wrote:

Snoop, have your boy with the Audi A3 join our website, I heard its quite impressive the way it moves, besides, were always looking for more quick cars to add to our list to run... popcorn
Back to top Go down
bigsnoop144

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2009, 12:12 am

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
bigsnoop144 wrote:

Snoop, have your boy with the Audi A3 join our website, I heard its quite impressive the way it moves, besides, were always looking for more quick cars to add to our list to run... popcorn

yeah ill let em kno
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2009, 9:37 am

Good numbers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4