SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..

Go down 
+18
ruddysentra
Yunior04GT
Fam0uz
03terminator
botldvq35sed
2Face
CRUSH
Phantom SRT4
CARLITOEVO
SILVERBEAST
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
s.e.a.n
BlackMambaLS3
Krusty DSM
Eifelrennen
LthlGT500
Jspec Mk4
antoanS4
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 11:49 am

Steve u where there too, and u know what i said and what he said, like i told u i dont take shit from anyone, evryone knows i dont like him but i didnt dissrespect him first, he start the argument and i just defend myself from what he was saying, sounds like a good idea to me maybe we can get Don King to sponsor it and we can make some money
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 11:54 am

antoanS4 wrote:
Steve u where there too, and u know what i said and what he said, like i told u i dont take shit from anyone, evryone knows i dont like him but i didnt dissrespect him first, he start the argument and i just defend myself from what he was saying, sounds like a good idea to me maybe we can get Don King to sponsor it and we can make some money

Hahahaha, if we collect $200.00 for the boxing match, the winner takes all!... popcorn
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 11:58 am

Only $200.00 got to be more
Back to top Go down
CARLITOEVO
Professional Street Racer
CARLITOEVO

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 12:04 pm

popcorn relax guys lol!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 12:34 pm

antoanS4 wrote:

Remember Antoan, MOST people get they ass whooped for free on a dialy basis, the only advice I have to you is dont lose the boxing match because if you do, you go home with your ass beat, no respect from others, and no money!...

I personally think the best option out of ALL will be for both of you to get along, what you think Antoan?... popcorn
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 12:41 pm

MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
Eifelrennen wrote:
Wow, this "King of the Streets" list is the biggest pile of shit I've ever heard of.

It's only going to spark conflict. You can't have competition without conflict and given the track record and temperament of some of the people on this forum, I'd say any such list is a bad idea.

You guys are better off just remaining a club or whatever the fuck you call yourselves. Leave the "serious" title competition at the door, it's only going to cause temper tantrums and eat away at any bond you people share.

why can u just run ? And didnt u agree to this list?

I didnt ask to be on the list,Steve call me yesterday night to tell me that i was on the list,i ask Frank to run cause there was no more racing going down, and i wanna it to have fun, i told him that it wasnt gonna be for the list and i gave him his race 60roll, i even run carlito's evo for fun too not for the list, me and Carlito are cool, we both shake hands at the end, and no BS talking after the race and i have alot of respect for him not only because of that, also because he is down to race any1, props to Carlito
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 12:48 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
antoanS4 wrote:

Remember Antoan, MOST people get they ass whooped for free on a dialy basis, the only advice I have to you is dont lose the boxing match because if you do, you go home with your ass beat, no respect from others, and no money!...

I personally think the best option out of ALL will be for both of you to get along, what you think Antoan?... popcorn

thats why i said ill rather get some money if im gonna get my ass whooped, at least to pay some medical bills lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 1:01 pm

antoanS4 wrote:

tahts why i said ill rather get some money if im gonna get my ass whooped, at least to pay some medical bills lol! lol! lol!

Thats some funny shit Antoan, now you see why I say the best option is for yall 2 to get along... You've already lost the fight THINKING that your gonna get your ass whooped, besides, the loser gets nothing so how are you gonna pay your medical bills!... lol!

The point im trying to make Antoan is, arguments and fights isnt the best way to go, I suggest that you guys squash everything and at least try and start on a clean slate, Are you willing to try that Antoan?... popcorn

Last edited by SilverbeastSRT8 on September 10th 2009, 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 1:07 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
antoanS4 wrote:

tahts why i said ill rather get some money if im gonna get my ass whooped, at least to pay some medical bills lol! lol! lol!

Thats some funny shit Antoan, now you see why I say the best option is for yall 2 to get along... You've already lost the fight THINKING that your gonna get your ass whooped, besides, the loser gets nothing, so how are you were gonna pay medical bills!... lol!

The point im trying to make Antoan is, arguments and fights isnt the way to go, I suggest that you guys squash everything and at least try and start on a clean slate, Are you willing to try that Antoan?... popcorn

Remember that Don King is the sponsor,so evryone gets something lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 1:25 pm

lol @ the boxing idea, thats how we always settled things back in the day... nobody had a car to race or anything, so if someone thinks a viper is faster than a z06? take that shit outside and fight to see whos right lol... the good ol' days
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 1:36 pm

Rolling Eyes ohthedrama
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 1:50 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
lol @ the boxing idea, thats how we always settled things back in the day... nobody had a car to race or anything, so if someone thinks a viper is faster than a z06? take that shit outside and fight to see whos right lol... the good ol' days

In this case, you got 2 grown men, who has there own cars, who will race within 10days, that also represents the same crew, which both chooses NOT to let animosity towards each other go!... Its just a damn shame that we have to resort back to our childhood days just to resolve a situation, you know what I mean!... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 2:19 pm

IM DOWN TO RUN THE COBRA
Back to top Go down
botldvq35sed
botldvq35sed

Number of posts : 408
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 2:21 pm

2Face wrote:
IM DOWN TO RUN THE COBRA

^
I
I
I
What we need more of.... RACING!
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 3:20 pm

2 face here's another cobra down 2race u 2
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 3:58 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:

If yall want to continue with the fighting bullshit, I really dont mind running over to Sports Authority to grab 2 sets of boxing gloves,and I'll be the referee!... If yall want to fight each other, I figured we should do it the offical way by boxing... Either yall both learn to respect each other, or give the people something else besides racing that they wouldn't mind seeing, which is boxing... Let me know what yall want to do?... popcorn

Steve, i gave that idea a long ass time ago. Whoever dont like each other, and keep arguing, they should get it on with the gloves and get it over with at mexico, with all of us as referee.. Felix can we put a section for Boxing and maybe Judo too? Cool
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 5:04 pm

03terminator wrote:
2 face here's another cobra down 2race u 2

LMK when you want to run
Back to top Go down
Fam0uz
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Fam0uz

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 5:35 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
antoanS4 wrote:

thats why i said ill rather get some money if im gonna get my ass whooped, at least to pay some medical bills lol! lol! lol!

Thats some funny shit Antoan, now you see why I say the best option is for yall 2 to get along... You've already lost the fight THINKING that your gonna get your ass whooped, besides, the loser gets nothing, so how are you were gonna pay medical bills!... lol!

The point im trying to make Antoan is, arguments and fights isnt the best way to go, I suggest that you guys squash everything and at least try and start on a clean slate, Are you willing to try that Antoan?... popcorn

X2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 9:13 pm

Fam0uz wrote:
SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
antoanS4 wrote:

X2

popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 10:10 pm

2Face wrote:
IM DOWN TO RUN THE COBRA

Anytime Diango!!! popcorn
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 10:14 pm

Thepunisherz06 wrote:
2Face wrote:
IM DOWN TO RUN THE COBRA

this weekend sound good Frank?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 10:17 pm

2Face wrote:

this weekend sound good Frank?

yea Sunday>> right after i smoke Antoan By a Train... lol!
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 10:54 pm

[quote="Thepunisherz06"]
2Face wrote:
Thepunisherz06 wrote:
2Face wrote:
IM DOWN TO RUN THE COBRA

this weekend sound good Frank?[/quote]

que singao... lol
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 11:12 pm

[quote="Thepunisherz06"]
2Face wrote:
Thepunisherz06 wrote:
2Face wrote:
IM DOWN TO RUN THE COBRA

this weekend sound good Frank?[/quote]

Its on the 19th wich is Saturday
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 11:25 pm

hey frank whats the update on the termi? whats done so far?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..   OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OFFICIALLY CALLING OUT Antoan's Turbo Audi To Make It To The List KOTS Spot#9 ' VS My COBRA..
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next