SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TDEVO CALLING OUT Z51JOEL FOR #1 SPOT ON KOTS LIST

Go down 
+15
86fox
NorySS
antoanS4
03eatoncobra
CARLITOEVO
dmoevo
Jspec Mk4
Phantom SRT4
SDRMIAMI
MRxSLAYx
SILVERBEAST
s.e.a.n
03terminator
CRUSH
EVO BYD
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
EVO BYD
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
EVO BYD

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2009-04-24

TDEVO CALLING OUT Z51JOEL FOR #1 SPOT ON KOTS LIST Empty
PostSubject: TDEVO CALLING OUT Z51JOEL FOR #1 SPOT ON KOTS LIST   TDEVO CALLING OUT Z51JOEL FOR #1 SPOT ON KOTS LIST I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 8:23 am

PM me on location. As I told Frank, TDEVO will be out of town for New Year's. We can do this Sunday Jan 3rd or any other day after that.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT Z51JOEL FOR #1 SPOT ON KOTS LIST   TDEVO CALLING OUT Z51JOEL FOR #1 SPOT ON KOTS LIST I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 8:55 am

work your way up the list Laughing
Back to top Go down
EVO BYD
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
EVO BYD

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT Z51JOEL FOR #1 SPOT ON KOTS LIST   TDEVO CALLING OUT Z51JOEL FOR #1 SPOT ON KOTS LIST I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 9:57 am

Z51JOEL wrote:

TDEVO is #2 on the list. Check the update.
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT Z51JOEL FOR #1 SPOT ON KOTS LIST   TDEVO CALLING OUT Z51JOEL FOR #1 SPOT ON KOTS LIST I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 10:10 am

Hey Joel ain't the lambo 1st to race you? if so, tdevo has to wait after that race takes place... idk just asking..
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT Z51JOEL FOR #1 SPOT ON KOTS LIST   TDEVO CALLING OUT Z51JOEL FOR #1 SPOT ON KOTS LIST I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 10:38 am

Z51JOEL wrote:

popcorn
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT Z51JOEL FOR #1 SPOT ON KOTS LIST   TDEVO CALLING OUT Z51JOEL FOR #1 SPOT ON KOTS LIST I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 10:44 am

Z51JOEL wrote:

To be honest with you Joel, TDEVO actually did worked his way up the list without having to racing anyone!... Very Happy The callouts consist of two forfiets and CWill ended up selling his car so he couldn't race either... So TDEVO is officially #2, NO QUESTION ASKED!... Joel, this is how his callouts went:
EVO BYD wrote:
Nothing personal but I read the rules and I have call out 5-10 on list in order to go for #1 spot(to show Z51Joel a "Ricer" 4 door sedan that wont "let off" lol). Let me know your race and we can set something up with the Red Evo.Titto #5
EVO BYD wrote:
Calling out Cwill for #3 Spot. Let me know what roll and day/time.CWill#3
EVO BYD wrote:
PM me on location. TDEVO will be out of town for New Year's. We can do this Sunday Jan 3rd or any other day after that.Frank#2

But 03'terminator is correct about the Lambo running your vette first... So if the LAMBO beats your vette, it will be the LAMBO vs TDEVO... Lets see who takes the #1 spot on the KOTS list!.... popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
Professional Street Racer
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT Z51JOEL FOR #1 SPOT ON KOTS LIST   TDEVO CALLING OUT Z51JOEL FOR #1 SPOT ON KOTS LIST I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 11:31 am

Steve Please find a way to mandate that all races have some type of incar video. With races this good we could make some really good videos. Im down to have one of my cameras in a car if needed. Tomorrow ill be working on my fixed unit so it will be able to stick onto any window. Let me know if its needed. I know im not the only one that wants to get every bit footage available for races like these.
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT Z51JOEL FOR #1 SPOT ON KOTS LIST   TDEVO CALLING OUT Z51JOEL FOR #1 SPOT ON KOTS LIST I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 11:31 am

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:

To be honest with you Joel, TDEVO actually did worked his way up the list without having to racing anyone!... Very Happy The callouts consist of two forfiets and CWill ended up selling his car so he couldn't race either... So TDEVO is officially #2, NO QUESTION ASKED!... Joel, this is how his callouts went:
EVO BYD wrote:
Nothing personal but I read the rules and I have call out 5-10 on list in order to go for #1 spot(to show Z51Joel a "Ricer" 4 door sedan that wont "let off" lol). Let me know your race and we can set something up with the Red Evo.Titto #5
EVO BYD wrote:
Calling out Cwill for #3 Spot. Let me know what roll and day/time.CWill#3
EVO BYD wrote:
PM me on location. TDEVO will be out of town for New Year's. We can do this Sunday Jan 3rd or any other day after that.Frank#2

But 03'terminator is correct about the Lambo running your vette first... So if the LAMBO beats your vette, it will be the LAMBO vs TDEVO... Lets see who takes the #1 spot on the KOTS list!.... popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn

popcorn
Back to top Go down
SDRMIAMI
SDRMIAMI

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-11-22

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT Z51JOEL FOR #1 SPOT ON KOTS LIST   TDEVO CALLING OUT Z51JOEL FOR #1 SPOT ON KOTS LIST I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 12:49 pm

LOL.. #2 with no races.. congrats carlos!
Back to top Go down
http://www.SDRMiami.com
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT Z51JOEL FOR #1 SPOT ON KOTS LIST   TDEVO CALLING OUT Z51JOEL FOR #1 SPOT ON KOTS LIST I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 12:50 pm

MRxSLAYx wrote:
Steve Please find a way to mandate that all races have some type of incar video. With races this good we could make some really good videos. Im down to have one of my cameras in a car if needed. Tomorrow ill be working on my fixed unit so it will be able to stick onto any window. Let me know if its needed. I know im not the only one that wants to get every bit footage available for races like these.

I actually like this idea CJ, I believe at least one in-car video and one flyby sounds about right... That way we get the affect from both angles!... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EVO BYD
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
EVO BYD

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT Z51JOEL FOR #1 SPOT ON KOTS LIST   TDEVO CALLING OUT Z51JOEL FOR #1 SPOT ON KOTS LIST I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 1:23 pm

When is the Lambo running Joel. Not to sound technical but the rules state the following:

Rule 2- The person getting called out must respond(accept/decline) within 3days, then pick a day to run within the following 7 days if weather permits.

Rule 9- UNLESS YOUR out of town, your car is down, medical reasons etc., YOU CANNOT DISAGREE TO A CALL OUT! No babysitting spots.

As of right now, Z51Joel is on the #1 spot. I'm here for the #1 spot, not to race Joel, or Lambo. I dont really care who it is. I just want a clear answer so I dont waste my time calling people out.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT Z51JOEL FOR #1 SPOT ON KOTS LIST   TDEVO CALLING OUT Z51JOEL FOR #1 SPOT ON KOTS LIST I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 1:32 pm

EVO BYD wrote:
When is the Lambo running Joel. Not to sound technical but the rules state the following:

Rule 2- The person getting called out must respond(accept/decline) within 3days, then pick a day to run within the following 7 days if weather permits.

Rule 9- UNLESS YOUR out of town, your car is down, medical reasons etc., YOU CANNOT DISAGREE TO A CALL OUT! No babysitting spots.

As of right now, Z51Joel is on the #1 spot. I'm here for the #1 spot, not to race Joel, or Lambo. I dont really care who it is. I just want a clear answer so I dont waste my time calling people out.

Your callout still stands EVO BYD, you will run the winner out of the LAMBO and Joel, WHICH WILL BE FOR THE #1SPOT!...
Back to top Go down
EVO BYD
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
EVO BYD

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT Z51JOEL FOR #1 SPOT ON KOTS LIST   TDEVO CALLING OUT Z51JOEL FOR #1 SPOT ON KOTS LIST I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 1:37 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
EVO BYD wrote:

Your callout still stands EVO BYD, you will run the winner out of the LAMBO and Joel, WHICH WILL BE FOR THE #1SPOT!...

When is the Lambo running Joel?
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT Z51JOEL FOR #1 SPOT ON KOTS LIST   TDEVO CALLING OUT Z51JOEL FOR #1 SPOT ON KOTS LIST I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 2:25 pm

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. STEVE GIVE THE KID IN THE FULLY BUILT RACE CAR THE #1 SPOT SO HE CAN GO HOME AN SPANK HIS MONKEY Jerkit2 NOW HE IS THE KING OF THE STREETS OH HAIL LORD DIEGO IN HIS BOYS CAR lol! DEFAULT WIN ALL THE WAY TO THE TOP WOW lol! lol! THANK GOD HE CAN'T CALL ME BACK OUT FOR THE #2 SPOT. AT LEAST THE EVO HAS MORE BALLS THAN THAT PARKED ASS TWIN TURBO 723RWHP PORSCHE THAT EVEN WHEN I MISSED A GEAR I RAPED THAT SHIT affraid
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT Z51JOEL FOR #1 SPOT ON KOTS LIST   TDEVO CALLING OUT Z51JOEL FOR #1 SPOT ON KOTS LIST I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 2:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I BOUGHT THIS WHEN I SEEN THE CALL OUT lol!
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT Z51JOEL FOR #1 SPOT ON KOTS LIST   TDEVO CALLING OUT Z51JOEL FOR #1 SPOT ON KOTS LIST I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 3:23 pm

x2 on the incar footage of all these races. We need to get some good vids up
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT Z51JOEL FOR #1 SPOT ON KOTS LIST   TDEVO CALLING OUT Z51JOEL FOR #1 SPOT ON KOTS LIST I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 3:25 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
x2 on the incar footage of all these races. We need to get some good vids up
x10
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT Z51JOEL FOR #1 SPOT ON KOTS LIST   TDEVO CALLING OUT Z51JOEL FOR #1 SPOT ON KOTS LIST I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 3:37 pm

I guess this race isn't gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
dmoevo
dmoevo

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-05-13

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT Z51JOEL FOR #1 SPOT ON KOTS LIST   TDEVO CALLING OUT Z51JOEL FOR #1 SPOT ON KOTS LIST I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 3:48 pm

so the number 1 spot was given up?
Back to top Go down
EVO BYD
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
EVO BYD

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT Z51JOEL FOR #1 SPOT ON KOTS LIST   TDEVO CALLING OUT Z51JOEL FOR #1 SPOT ON KOTS LIST I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 3:49 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. STEVE GIVE THE KID IN THE FULLY BUILT RACE CAR THE #1 SPOT SO HE CAN GO HOME AN SPANK HIS MONKEY Jerkit2 NOW HE IS THE KING OF THE STREETS OH HAIL LORD DIEGO IN HIS BOYS CAR lol! DEFAULT WIN ALL THE WAY TO THE TOP WOW lol! lol! THANK GOD HE CAN'T CALL ME BACK OUT FOR THE #2 SPOT. AT LEAST THE EVO HAS MORE BALLS THAN THAT PARKED ASS TWIN TURBO 723RWHP PORSCHE THAT EVEN WHEN I MISSED A GEAR I RAPED THAT SHIT affraid

Nobody was getting personal. Me calling you out had nothing to do with you. But I was told I HAD to play by the rules in order to make it up the list. The evo is no race car...its a FULL TRIM, STOCK TRANNY, STOCK AXLES, STOCK DIFF, STOCK DRIVESHAFT...just a built motor with a turbo kit. The recipe is simple. Everyone should buy one!!! Laughing

About beating the Porsche, it wasnt even boosting 1 bar (14.7 lbs) due to a cracked header. And to think you didnt blow the doors off that thing? Come on Joel, it was barely making 550. Ill put in on a dyno for you if it will convince you. It needs to be on c16 and 21 lbs to make 700+.

Let's stay on topic about racing. You beat the Porsche. I never said shit about that. But dont lie to yourself or anyone on this site about beating the Porsche @ 723whp. LMAO. You honestly believe that?

Once again, this is not about arguing, its about racing. If you dont wanna race the evo then just let Steve know.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT Z51JOEL FOR #1 SPOT ON KOTS LIST   TDEVO CALLING OUT Z51JOEL FOR #1 SPOT ON KOTS LIST I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 3:58 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:

It doesn't work like that Joel!... You agreed to race the LAMBO first for the #1spot, so if its anyone getting that #1spot by you forfieting, it will be the LAMBO!... I will make the changes immediately, so congrats to Twin Turbo Killer on your new #1spot on the KOTS list!...

As far as you running the Porsche the other night, lets leave him out of this because he has nothing to do with anyone of you guys statis on the KOTS list!... The owner of the Porsche was straight, and they also accepted the lost like a MAN, so theres no need to try them like that...

So this is what it finally came down to, TDEVO vs TWIN TURBO KILLER for the #1spot on the KOTS list!... popcorn GOOD LUCK to the both of you!...
Back to top Go down
CARLITOEVO
CARLITOEVO

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT Z51JOEL FOR #1 SPOT ON KOTS LIST   TDEVO CALLING OUT Z51JOEL FOR #1 SPOT ON KOTS LIST I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 4:16 pm

affraid popcorn pastelazo Wink
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT Z51JOEL FOR #1 SPOT ON KOTS LIST   TDEVO CALLING OUT Z51JOEL FOR #1 SPOT ON KOTS LIST I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 4:20 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
SDRMIAMI
SDRMIAMI

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-11-22

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT Z51JOEL FOR #1 SPOT ON KOTS LIST   TDEVO CALLING OUT Z51JOEL FOR #1 SPOT ON KOTS LIST I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 6:16 pm

This is gunna be good.. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.SDRMiami.com
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT Z51JOEL FOR #1 SPOT ON KOTS LIST   TDEVO CALLING OUT Z51JOEL FOR #1 SPOT ON KOTS LIST I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 7:42 pm

why no race between the evo and the vette? scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO CALLING OUT Z51JOEL FOR #1 SPOT ON KOTS LIST   TDEVO CALLING OUT Z51JOEL FOR #1 SPOT ON KOTS LIST I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TDEVO CALLING OUT Z51JOEL FOR #1 SPOT ON KOTS LIST
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next