SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TWINTURBO KILLER CALLING OUT CARLITOEVO FOR THE #8SPOT TO MAKE IT ON THE LIST

Go down 
+2
CARLITOEVO
twinturbo killer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
twinturbo killer
twinturbo killer

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-12-22

TWINTURBO KILLER CALLING OUT CARLITOEVO FOR THE #8SPOT TO MAKE IT ON THE LIST Empty
PostSubject: TWINTURBO KILLER CALLING OUT CARLITOEVO FOR THE #8SPOT TO MAKE IT ON THE LIST   TWINTURBO KILLER CALLING OUT CARLITOEVO FOR THE #8SPOT TO MAKE IT ON THE LIST I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2009, 1:02 am

Nothing personal Carlito, I was told that this is my way to make it on the list. Let me know when we can do this
Back to top Go down
CARLITOEVO
Professional Street Racer
CARLITOEVO

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-02-01

TWINTURBO KILLER CALLING OUT CARLITOEVO FOR THE #8SPOT TO MAKE IT ON THE LIST Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWINTURBO KILLER CALLING OUT CARLITOEVO FOR THE #8SPOT TO MAKE IT ON THE LIST   TWINTURBO KILLER CALLING OUT CARLITOEVO FOR THE #8SPOT TO MAKE IT ON THE LIST I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2009, 3:06 am

affraid Okay my friend no problem we can do this Saturday night if I don't show up you can take my spot but I'm going to try the race in gonna be 70 to 136 the end of my fourth gear. afro
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: TWINTURBO KILLER CALLING OUT CARLITOEVO FOR THE #8SPOT TO MAKE IT ON THE LIST   TWINTURBO KILLER CALLING OUT CARLITOEVO FOR THE #8SPOT TO MAKE IT ON THE LIST I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2009, 8:26 am

tt killer would you do a 20mph roll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TWINTURBO KILLER CALLING OUT CARLITOEVO FOR THE #8SPOT TO MAKE IT ON THE LIST   TWINTURBO KILLER CALLING OUT CARLITOEVO FOR THE #8SPOT TO MAKE IT ON THE LIST I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2009, 10:18 am

damn Carlitos you are to popular man; everyone calls you out.. lol
Back to top Go down
DJNMS3
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
DJNMS3

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-11-30

PostSubject: Re: TWINTURBO KILLER CALLING OUT CARLITOEVO FOR THE #8SPOT TO MAKE IT ON THE LIST   TWINTURBO KILLER CALLING OUT CARLITOEVO FOR THE #8SPOT TO MAKE IT ON THE LIST I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2009, 4:30 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
ruddysentra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
ruddysentra

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2009-06-14

PostSubject: Re: TWINTURBO KILLER CALLING OUT CARLITOEVO FOR THE #8SPOT TO MAKE IT ON THE LIST   TWINTURBO KILLER CALLING OUT CARLITOEVO FOR THE #8SPOT TO MAKE IT ON THE LIST I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2009, 7:34 pm

OOOOOH SHIT!!!!!! affraid carlito don't worry brother i will represent u if u can't i will drive...SHIIIIIIITTT.......let me know my nigga lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
twinturbo killer
twinturbo killer

PostSubject: Re: TWINTURBO KILLER CALLING OUT CARLITOEVO FOR THE #8SPOT TO MAKE IT ON THE LIST   TWINTURBO KILLER CALLING OUT CARLITOEVO FOR THE #8SPOT TO MAKE IT ON THE LIST I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2009, 6:50 pm

i will do a 20 roll whit my other weapon.............. cheers cheers R35
Back to top Go down
twinturbo killer
twinturbo killer

PostSubject: Re: TWINTURBO KILLER CALLING OUT CARLITOEVO FOR THE #8SPOT TO MAKE IT ON THE LIST   TWINTURBO KILLER CALLING OUT CARLITOEVO FOR THE #8SPOT TO MAKE IT ON THE LIST I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2009, 6:54 pm

that post is 4 2face....................R35 tt little brother.................20 to 192.......................... cheers cheers cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: TWINTURBO KILLER CALLING OUT CARLITOEVO FOR THE #8SPOT TO MAKE IT ON THE LIST   TWINTURBO KILLER CALLING OUT CARLITOEVO FOR THE #8SPOT TO MAKE IT ON THE LIST I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2009, 6:56 pm

lol u like to top them cars out huh, more fun that way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TWINTURBO KILLER CALLING OUT CARLITOEVO FOR THE #8SPOT TO MAKE IT ON THE LIST   TWINTURBO KILLER CALLING OUT CARLITOEVO FOR THE #8SPOT TO MAKE IT ON THE LIST I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TWINTURBO KILLER CALLING OUT CARLITOEVO FOR THE #8SPOT TO MAKE IT ON THE LIST
Page 1 of 1