SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list

Go down 
+13
LthlGT500
B16B-Ek
NorySS
MRxSLAYx
03terminator
Nismo350z
V6Chris
CRUSH
Phantom SRT4
BlackMambaLS3
SILVERBEAST
antoanS4
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Professional Street Racer
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2009-07-19

CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list Empty
PostSubject: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 11:01 am

tito i guess we need to run for me to be on the list lol!
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 11:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

I know u r going for #2 spot,this is a new rule just in case u didnt read it, 2JZ are not aloud to be in the list anymore,Sorry but u have to downgrade to 1JZ lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 11:12 am

antoanS4 wrote:

I know u r going for #2 spot,this is a new rule just in case u didnt read it, 2JZ are not aloud to be in the list anymore,Sorry but u have to downgrade to 1JZ lol! lol! lol! lol!

jaja i got a 1.5jz not a 2jz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 11:23 am

i'm waiting on some parts...i'll let you know when i'm ready. it should not take very long, maybe a week or 2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 11:27 am

felix, move this thread. it should be on the SK KOTS section
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 11:32 am

antoanS4 wrote:

jaja i got a 1.5jz not a 2jz

Then u r OK lol! lol! lol! but i heard those engines dont make to much power 1.5JZ lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 11:34 am

You can also call out Fernandito white SRT4 to make it on the list... popcorn
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 11:36 am

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:

is his car ready?
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 11:37 am

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:

is his car ready?

not yet..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 11:37 am

The 1.5JZ is not a production engine but is created by combining a 1JZ head with a 2JZ bottom end. The 1JZ cylinder head will, with modifications to the oil gallery alignment, bolt on to the 2JZ bottom end.
It should be noted that the 2JZ-GE (Naturally Aspirated) bottom end has no oil spray bars as found in the 2JZ-GTE (Twin Turbo) bottom end. Galleries and mounting bosses do exist in the GE block to allow the addition of oil spray bars, however this requires machining.
1JZ = 2.5L Inline 6 (86.0mm bore x 71.5mm stroke)
2JZ = 3.0L Inline 6 (86.0mm bore x 86.0mm stroke)
Using a 2JZ bottom end with the 1JZ components allows an extra 500cc of displacement.
Reasons for this conversion is a matter of opinion and discussion. The 1jz has a larger Exhaust valve at 30.0mm yet a smaller intake valve of only 31.0mm whilst the 2JZ has a 33.6mm Intake valve and a 29.0mm exhaust valve. The debate is, that it was easier to go 1.5JZ instead of 2JZ due to electronics, and configurations for pre existing manifolds etc.
Reference [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
What is known is that the 2JZ head compared to the 1JZ head has more restriction in the 5th and 6th cylinder exhaust ports due to an S shaped casting. The 1JZ also has different shaped combustion chambers which, when directly placed on a 2JZ block, increases the compression slightly and leads to a power increase when using unworked heads. Once worked (ported and chambers reshaped, valves resized) the heads have been proven to flow much the same.
The most likely reason for the setup would be if the owner of a worked 1JZ engine suffered from bottom end failure or if they wanted the extra displacement and torque of the 2JZ bottom end, as the heads are interchangeable. Thus all the existing manifold, plumbing, fittings, turbo(s) could be retained making for a very cost effective power and torque upgrade.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 11:41 am

I will try my best to put the list in order based on the way I remember how each car runs, that way it will give you more of a variety of people to callout from spot #4-down... Check the KOTS list in 10 min. to see the updated verison... popcorn
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 11:53 am

KOTS list is UPDATED!... Now may the callouts begin!...... popcorn
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 12:00 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
The 1.5JZ is not a production engine but is created by combining a 1JZ head with a 2JZ bottom end. The 1JZ cylinder head will, with modifications to the oil gallery alignment, bolt on to the 2JZ bottom end.
It should be noted that the 2JZ-GE (Naturally Aspirated) bottom end has no oil spray bars as found in the 2JZ-GTE (Twin Turbo) bottom end. Galleries and mounting bosses do exist in the GE block to allow the addition of oil spray bars, however this requires machining.
1JZ = 2.5L Inline 6 (86.0mm bore x 71.5mm stroke)
2JZ = 3.0L Inline 6 (86.0mm bore x 86.0mm stroke)
Using a 2JZ bottom end with the 1JZ components allows an extra 500cc of displacement.
Reasons for this conversion is a matter of opinion and discussion. The 1jz has a larger Exhaust valve at 30.0mm yet a smaller intake valve of only 31.0mm whilst the 2JZ has a 33.6mm Intake valve and a 29.0mm exhaust valve. The debate is, that it was easier to go 1.5JZ instead of 2JZ due to electronics, and configurations for pre existing manifolds etc.
Reference [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
What is known is that the 2JZ head compared to the 1JZ head has more restriction in the 5th and 6th cylinder exhaust ports due to an S shaped casting. The 1JZ also has different shaped combustion chambers which, when directly placed on a 2JZ block, increases the compression slightly and leads to a power increase when using unworked heads. Once worked (ported and chambers reshaped, valves resized) the heads have been proven to flow much the same.
The most likely reason for the setup would be if the owner of a worked 1JZ engine suffered from bottom end failure or if they wanted the extra displacement and torque of the 2JZ bottom end, as the heads are interchangeable. Thus all the existing manifold, plumbing, fittings, turbo(s) could be retained making for a very cost effective power and torque upgrade.

Hey Chris we are just fucking arround,he has a 2JZ, but i told him that the new rule was that 2JZ were not aloud to be on the list thats why he said he had a 1.5JZ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 12:12 pm

Ah... I see, I'm not an import guy, I don't know much about the JZ motors other than they can produce a shit ton of power.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 4:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Jerkit This is what is going to happen to peoples car when they try to race the The CrusherCobra when it comes out...Sooo Sandor Are you ready for this?? lol! lol!
The guy in the pic will be sandor in about two month or so..

ooH and this is for all the Honda owners too so be aware of the consequences When you decide to Run Ford Mustangs Especially The CrusherCobra.
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 4:18 pm

Thepunisherz06 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Jerkit This is what is going to happen to peoples car when they try to race the The CrusherCobra when it comes out...Sooo Sandor Are you ready for this?? lol! lol!
The guy in the pic will be sandor in about two month or so..

ooH and this is for all the Honda owners too so be aware of the consequences When you decide to Run Ford Mustangs Especially The CrusherCobra.

jaja frank good luck with that and by the way your name should be taken from the list if your not going to run the z06 nomore
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 4:33 pm

LOLOL my name will be Changed pretty soon after i get the car on the streets so look out for a burgundy Mustang SVT with the sticker that Says The CrusherCobra in about a month or two... LOL and trust me when i say this Sandor you will not beat the TheCrusher in my race.. you can take my spot if you beat the White Shelby by then if not back yet.. lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Jerkit So don't forget this picture Sandor; take this image with you everywhere you go and when you go to sleep every night Because when the time comes for you to race me, there will be no question that you will be Crushed by the CrusherCobra.... period
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 4:40 pm

Wait till i get my SSC Ultimate Aero, ur all gonna get parked...
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 5:57 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 6:10 pm

Thepunisherz06 wrote:
LOLOL my name will be Changed pretty soon after i get the car on the streets so look out for a burgundy Mustang SVT with the sticker that Says The CrusherCobra in about a month or two... LOL and trust me when i say this Sandor you will not beat the TheCrusher in my race.. you can take my spot if you beat the White Shelby by then if not back yet.. lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Jerkit So don't forget this picture Sandor; take this image with you everywhere you go and when you go to sleep every night Because when the time comes for you to race me, there will be no question that you will be Crushed by the CrusherCobra.... period

I'm sorry Frank, I take your spot if your ZO6 is not ready in two weeks. I know your not rebuilding it your selling it so you will lose your spot to me. I'm not giving Sandor his race to defend my spot. If he wan't my spot at a later date he will have to run my race. I'm running Sandor's race just for fun and to see what his car has.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 6:22 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Thepunisherz06 wrote:

I'm sorry Frank, I take your spot if your ZO6 is not ready in two weeks. I know your not rebuilding it your selling it so you will lose your spot to me. I'm not giving Sandor his race to defend my spot. If he wan't my spot at a later date he will have to run my race. I'm running Sandor's race just for fun and to see what his car has.

Thats fine with me; but i think ama spray the car before i sell it just one more time, i dont want to lose my spot just that easy yet brother chris.. So i think i'll be ready for you in two weeks Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 6:31 pm

Thepunisherz06 wrote:

Thats fine with me; but i think ama spray the car before i sell it just one more time, i dont want to lose my spot just that easy yet brother chris.. So i think i'll be ready for you in two weeks Suspect

Sounds good! Get that shit together! I can't wait to park your ass! Try not to blow it this time!
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 6:40 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Thepunisherz06 wrote:

Sounds good! Get that shit together! I can't wait to park your ass! Try not to blow it this time!

im going to wait till im on the list and then we run im going to give you ur race
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 6:45 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Thepunisherz06 wrote:

im going to wait till im on the list and then we run im going to give you ur race

Post that over in the thread where you called me out. The above message was to Frank, not you, just so you know.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 6:50 pm

Thepunisherz06 wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Frank thats got to be you in this picture bro!... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next