SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list

Go down 
+13
LthlGT500
B16B-Ek
NorySS
MRxSLAYx
03terminator
Nismo350z
V6Chris
CRUSH
Phantom SRT4
BlackMambaLS3
SILVERBEAST
antoanS4
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Professional Street Racer
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2009-07-19

CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 6:50 pm

i know just wanted to let you know and was the race you want?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 7:22 pm

30-160
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 7:28 pm

my car goes 140-150 so it should be good till 140-150 we are going to start really low
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 8:26 pm

Thepunisherz06 wrote:

Rolling Eyes
lol

scratch i Really dont know about you parking my ass like that so easy like you make it sound like
i really would like to see that one!!!!
Jerkit2

Frank, this is your opportunity to show people which Mustang makes more hp, last longer, and which car will get more respect in the streets!...

So will it be the 08' SHELBY GT500 or The WHIPPLED 04' COBRA?... popcorn
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 8:41 pm

good lock frank and chris the streets are run by 2jz power cars lol! Sk
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 9:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

no offense bro but when you get a chance checck out Mafia Motorsports
and their list.
it would embarrass the piss out of our list...no offense to anyone
and they follow real rules with 1 list. 8second cars doing digs on the highway
0-160+ races
2jz's are badass motor especially in the 6cylinder world
but in all honestly it couldnt touch a lot of small blocks done right or and big block power is a different world
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 9:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 9:32 pm

lol this is for steve

on their forum they have a mofo video list

not one video is dull boring or has a car thats slow or slower then 12s

most 500+whp cars

one mean as fuck BBC Mailbu...which a BBC in a small car you know is gonna fly
and a nasty LSX T/a
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 12:08 am

V6Chris wrote:

and their list.
0-160+ races
but in all honestly it couldnt touch a lot of small blocks done right or and big block power is a different world

im talking about the spot chris when was the last time you saw a fast sbc or bbc at the hangout?
Back to top Go down
Nismo350z
Nismo350z

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 1:49 am

V6Chris wrote:
and their list.
0-160+ races

Bro are you on drugs or on Mafia Motorsports dick. from the link you posted the fastest car is a N/A mustang here are it's 1/8 mile times

Fastest car on Mafia Motorsports list 1/8 mile time is 7.22@101

SlowWhiteShelby does 7.1@107 spinning tires and he's number 3..and "their list would embarrass the list on this website"....So I assume the N/A mustang does the second half of the quarter mile in 2.36 seconds right?? WithStupid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 9:07 am

Hey I ran a 6.80 @ 108 last time out, give me a little more credit! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 9:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

IS THAT YOU ON THE RIGHT V6 CHRIS WHEN YOU HUNG OUT WITH MAFIA?
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 9:55 am

hey frank congrats on the cobra, waiting for it to come out and represent the terminators if you build it right with a 3.4 whipple and spray, its going to be drugging a lot of cars, I 'm thinking about spraying mine with a litle 75 on top of the k/b nowhere as fast as yours but enough to surprise other cars... hey tito what are you doing to your Z? damn I want to run it before you mod it more, I might have to make a trip downsouth...
Back to top Go down
Nismo350z
Nismo350z

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 10:34 am

V6Chris wrote:
lol this is for steve

Damn that 300 must be faster then Silverbeast since its on the mofo videos
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 10:47 am

No offense to anyone on the list. But besides the red 2j s2k and the cars on its par, N2S and Mafia are in another league. Just join the forum and see for yourself. Fucking crazy ass rednecks are fast as fuck. And if im not mistaken the red formula is on those sites and hes not even the fastest... going on those sites make me lose hope lol
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 11:59 am

V6Chris wrote:

and their list.
0-160+ races
2jz's are badass motorespecially in the 6cylinder world

I AM TAKING OFFENSE TO YOUR POST, THIS AINT THE FIRST TIME I HEARD YOU GLORIFY MAFIA MOTORSPORTS ON HOW FAST THEIR CARS ARE, BUT I KNOW ONE THING, IT BETTER BE YOUR LAST IF YOU PLAN ON STAYING A SOUTHERN KNIGHT MEMBER!... YOUR ASS WILL NEVER TELL YOUR GIRLFRIEND THAT THE NEXT CHIC LOOKS BETTER THEN SHE DOES, CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG?... THIS CREW WASNT FORMED TO BE COMPARED TO OTHER CREWS OR WEBSITES, SO THEREFORE I DONT NEED YOU TELLING ME THAT "THEIR LIST WOULD EMBARRASS THE PISS OUT OUR LIST", THATS TOTAL DISRESPECT TO US... I THINK SK REPRESENTS PRETTY WELL FOR WHAT WE HAVE, BUT WE DO UNDERSTAND THAT THERES PLENTY OTHER CARS AND CREWS FASTER THAN US, I JUST DONT NEED YOU TRYING TO COMPARE US TO THEM!... YOU NEED TO SHOW SOME RESPECT TO THE PEOPLE THAT YOU ROLL WITH BECAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY SOUTHERN KNIGHTS GOT YOUR BACK, NOT MAFIA MOTORSPORTS AND YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT!...

SANDOR SAID HIS LIL COMMENT ABOUT 2JZ MOTORS JUST TO MAKE A LIL JOKE, BUT AS OF NOW, NO CAR HAS BEATEN THEIR 2J, SO TO ME, YOU HAVE TO GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDITS DUE!...

IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE BEING APART OF SK I SUGGEST YOU START ACTING LIKE IT, AND IF YOU DONT WANT TO REPRESENT US ANY LONGER, THE BALL HAS ALWAYS BEEN IN YOUR COURT!... JUST LET ME KNOW BECAUSE IM ALLOWS READY TO MAKE CHANGES IF NEEDED!... popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 12:57 pm

03terminator wrote:
hey frank congrats on the cobra, waiting for it to come out and represent the terminators if you build it right with a 3.4 whipple and spray, its going to be drugging a lot of cars, I 'm thinking about spraying mine with a litle 75 on top of the k/b nowhere as fast as yours but enough to surprise other cars... hey tito what are you doing to your Z? damn I want to run it before you mod it more, I might have to make a trip downsouth...

Thnks Brother,

i will be proving lots of people wrong in here pretty soon just like i did with my old 03cobra2.8 kb;as far I can remember noone beat my cobra 40 to 140 roll, and last time i reced my cobra it was against a 2004 suzuki 1300cc 40 to 140 roll the bussa got smoked by 2 cars or so.. and i was only boosting 26psi+ 150shot full waight lol!

This is my old cobra it made 656.9 RWHP on pump gas at 21psi>>

>>>Here are the pictures of my new projet sandor link should up and working

Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 1:50 pm

so, when will it be here?

i'm sure i can help you break it in. Wink
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 2:00 pm

Hey Frank why dont u make ur Supra faster since u already have it,and look at what Alberth and Sandor have done with 2JZ, u already have a 2JZ make it faster,just my 2cents
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 2:21 pm

antoanS4 wrote:
Hey Frank why dont u make ur Supra faster since u already have it,and look at what Alberth and Sandor have done with 2JZ, u already have a 2JZ make it faster,just my 2cents

he can't is to much power for him and it won't break hi likes fords with little power and always breaking down lol! frank perron im ready for you soo bring it
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 2:23 pm

Thepunisherz06 wrote:
03terminator wrote:

Thnks Brother,

i will be proving lots of people wrong in here pretty soon just like i did with my old 03cobra2.8 kb;as far I can remember noone beat my cobra 40 to 140 roll, and last time i reced my cobra it was against a 2004 suzuki 1300cc 40 to 140 roll the bussa got smoked by 2 cars or so.. and i was only boosting 26psi+ 150shot full waight lol!

This is my old cobra it made 656.9 RWHP on pump gas at 21psi>>

>>>Here are the pictures of my new projet sandor link should up and working

damn, what's that cobra bottom end built? I can't imagine what 200 extra ponies and some weight redux could do, correct me if i'm wrong but you chose this platform instead of building the supra because you want something different, and just not another fast 2jz? and want to prove what this cars can do?
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 2:25 pm

"03terminator" dont take it personal but its proveng they are slow lol!
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 2:31 pm

lol, I can't really talk But i'm sure frank will prove you wrong, when he comes out.
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 2:33 pm

03terminator wrote:
lol, I can't really talk But i'm sure frank will prove you wrong, when he comes out.

JAJA YOU COULD YOU HAVE ONE DONT U AND LIKE I SAID BEFORE GOOD LOCK FOR FRANK CHRIS AND IM ADDING YOU TO MY LIST lol!
Back to top Go down
B16B-Ek
B16B-Ek

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 2:40 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next