SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list

Go down 
+13
LthlGT500
B16B-Ek
NorySS
MRxSLAYx
03terminator
Nismo350z
V6Chris
CRUSH
Phantom SRT4
BlackMambaLS3
SILVERBEAST
antoanS4
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 3:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
03terminator wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
"03terminator" dont take it personal but its proveng they are slow lol!
lol, I can't really talk But i'm sure frank will prove you wrong, when he comes out.

JAJA YOU COULD YOU HAVE ONE DONT U AND LIKE I SAID BEFORE GOOD LOCK FOR FRANK CHRIS AND IM ADDING YOU TO MY LIST lol!
yeah i have one, but as of now, i'm not in a position to say lets go "que te la voy a dejar caer" so i'm just enjoying the view/scene and hoping the crusher finishes up soon and shows you what time it is popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 3:31 pm

03terminator wrote:
hey tito what are you doing to your Z? damn I want to run it before you mod it more, I might have to make a trip downsouth...

nothin special just some maintenance mods
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 3:41 pm

Slow Vette wrote:
03terminator wrote:
hey tito what are you doing to your Z? damn I want to run it before you mod it more, I might have to make a trip downsouth...

Jerkit2 hosing it down? lol!
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 3:45 pm

Slow Vette wrote:
03terminator wrote:

can we do a 60-130 before the maintenance? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 3:48 pm

03terminator wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
03terminator wrote:

That's a 3 second race!
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 3:50 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
03terminator wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
03terminator wrote:

That's a 3 second race!
lol! well anything up to 140...if he wants, not a call out just if he wants
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 3:53 pm

03terminator wrote:

well anything up to 140...if he wants, not a call out just if he wants

It sounds like a callout to me, when is the next time your coming back down?... popcorn
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 3:54 pm

ball in your court bud, lmk, you already beat me once so it's all good, i just want to see how much closer it gets that's all.. popcorn
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 3:57 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
03terminator wrote:

It sounds like a callout to me, when is the next time your coming back down?... popcorn
i was planning tonight but its freakin pouring
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 4:03 pm

03terminator wrote:
SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
03terminator wrote:

Its still early so lets hope that it drys... Also, what nights do yall meet for the Coral Springs meets?... popcorn
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 4:08 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
03terminator wrote:
SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
03terminator wrote:

Its still early so lets hope that it drys... Also, what nights do yall meet for the Coral Springs meets?... popcorn

scratch hey bud you prob mistaken me for someone else, i'm from wpb and only been to the spot twice,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 4:09 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
03terminator wrote:
SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
03terminator wrote:

Coral Springs meets? I lived in Coral Springs for 3 years, why do I not know about this. Someone PM me the details.
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 4:11 pm

lets see what happens, i feel kinda weary driving down i-95 with m/t dr's and about 1600 miles in them (not much left in 'em)

Last edited by 03terminator on September 5th 2009, 4:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 4:14 pm

03terminator wrote:
Thepunisherz06 wrote:
03terminator wrote:
hey frank congrats on the cobra, waiting for it to come out and represent the terminators if you build it right with a 3.4 whipple and spray, its going to be drugging a lot of cars, I 'm thinking about spraying mine with a litle 75 on top of the k/b nowhere as fast as yours but enough to surprise other cars... hey tito what are you doing to your Z? damn I want to run it before you mod it more, I might have to make a trip downsouth...

Thnks Brother,

i will be proving lots of people wrong in here pretty soon just like i did with my old 03cobra2.8 kb;as far I can remember noone beat my cobra 40 to 140 roll, and last time i raced my cobra it was against a 2004 suzuki 1300cc 40 to 140 roll the bussa got smoked by 2 cars or so.. and i was only boosting 26psi+ 150shot full weight lol!

This is my old cobra it made 656.9 RWHP on pump gas at 21psi>>

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

>>>Here are the pictures of my new project sandor link should up and working

damn, what's that cobra bottom end built? I can't imagine what 200 extra ponies and some weight redux could do, correct me if i'm wrong but you chose this platform instead of building the supra because you want something different, and just not another fast 2jz? and want to prove what this cars can do?

Yes the hole bottom end was built with CP internals in the cobra>> and yes I like the cobras best, I dont like the drama with the 2jz's , i already had some BS with my shit>2JZ when i first got it:>> blew a rod out the block first time and second time it blew the head gasket and fucked up the hole head: So i am just sick and tired of the BS the supra brought to me in the past two years,, the hole motor in the supra its all New From springs and retainers to the hole bottom end its all fully built with JE,ACL,brian crower,fidanza,spec,egle H-beans,new block,new head,cosmetic, and some other BS>>$$$

I never had so many issues with my Cobra, So Fuck it>> Jerkit I'm going back to Ford Again.

Last edited by Thepunisherz06 on September 5th 2009, 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 4:17 pm

Thepunisherz06 wrote:
03terminator wrote:
Thepunisherz06 wrote:
03terminator wrote:
hey frank congrats on the cobra, waiting for it to come out and represent the terminators if you build it right with a 3.4 whipple and spray, its going to be drugging a lot of cars, I 'm thinking about spraying mine with a litle 75 on top of the k/b nowhere as fast as yours but enough to surprise other cars... hey tito what are you doing to your Z? damn I want to run it before you mod it more, I might have to make a trip downsouth...

Thnks Brother,

i will be proving lots of people wrong in here pretty soon just like i did with my old 03cobra2.8 kb;as far I can remember noone beat my cobra 40 to 140 roll, and last time i raced my cobra it was against a 2004 suzuki 1300cc 40 to 140 roll the bussa got smoked by 2 cars or so.. and i was only boosting 26psi+ 150shot full weight lol!

This is my old cobra it made 656.9 RWHP on pump gas at 21psi>>

>>>Here are the pictures of my new project sandor link should up and working

damn, what's that cobra bottom end built? I can't imagine what 200 extra ponies and some weight redux could do, correct me if i'm wrong but you chose this platform instead of building the supra because you want something different, and just not another fast 2jz? and want to prove what this cars can do?

Yes the hole bottom end was built with CP internals in the cobra>> and yes I like the cobras best, I dont like the drama with the 2jz's , i already had some BS with my shit>2JZ when i first got it:>> blew a rod out the block first time and second time it blew the head gasket and fucked up the hole head: So i am just sick and tired of the BS the supra brought to me in the past two years,, the hole motor in the supra its all New From springs and retainers to the hole bottom end its all fully built with JE,ACL,brian crower,fidanza,spec,egle H-beans,new block,new head,cosmetic, and some other BS>>$$$

I never had so many issues with Cobra, So Fuck it>> Jerkit I'm going back to Ford Again.
that's what's up
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 4:20 pm

Thepunisherz06 wrote:

I never had so many issues with my Cobra, So Fuck it>> Jerkit I'm going back to Ford Again.

But remember Frank, every car is different... I just hope that it comes out as fast as you say it will be beacuase alot of people will be dissapointed including me...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 4:21 pm

Yes also Not to say this but i am gonna put Sandor in his place when i get my shit Done!!!
I have Some other shit that nobody knows that i am gonna do to my cobra to make it even faster.
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 4:27 pm

Thepunisherz06 wrote:
Yes also Not to say this but i am gonna put Sandor in his place when i get my shit Done!!!
I have Some other shit that nobody knows that i am gonna do to my cobra to make it even faster.
lol! so i can put money down on the race that you are going to "bajarle el queso" Laughing i just want him to reiterate what he said about cobras being slow after you race him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 4:33 pm

Sador this is for you Watch this lil vid>> that black Cobra is a 2.6KB with some mods and still a 6sp with the factory REAR end IRS No juice and you think you are going to beat my new project i dought thats going to happen... Jerkit

And the blue cobra has even a smaller KB supercharger>>> So keep Dreaming and thinking that you are going to beat my 3.4L Crusher nitrous Cobra.,,
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 4:54 pm

I remember when u used to run with one headlight also lol! and for a second race waiting like 30min to cool down the blower lol!, i think u shoulsd make twin turbo
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 4:57 pm

antoanS4 wrote:
I remember when u used to run with one headlight also lol! and for a second race waiting like 30min to cool down the blower lol!, i think u shoulsd make twin turbo
blowers do get fire hot, lol! but the spray will cool things down, so that's a good combo
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 5:00 pm

hey frank you probably already know this, but if you go to svtperformance they have a lot of usefull info about the terminators... 99% of my questions have been answered there... just a thought
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 5:01 pm

Hey guys this is me and titos 175 shot intake,tune,ported throtle body and ported inatake manifold z06 vs my Cobra 2.8KB 21psi+100shot Full Weight 70 roll to 160... we passed the camera guy like around 150MPH+ this is just to show that cobras even when they are not at there full potential the car still really move. cheers

Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 5:05 pm

Thepunisherz06 wrote:
Hey guys this is me and titos 175 shot intake,tune,ported throtle body and ported inatake manifold z06 vs my Cobra 2.8KB 21psi+100shot Full Weight 70 roll to 160... we passed the camera guy like around 150MPH+ this is just to show that cobras even when they are not at there full potential the car still really move. cheers

yeah that was a good/close race
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 5:08 pm

03terminator wrote:
antoanS4 wrote:
blowers do get fire hot, lol! but the spray will cool things down, so that's a good combo

If u ask Chris(slowhiteshelby)not for to long, like he said he has the best heatexchanger and he can still do runs back to back cause he feels the difference
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next