SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list

Go down 
+13
LthlGT500
B16B-Ek
NorySS
MRxSLAYx
03terminator
Nismo350z
V6Chris
CRUSH
Phantom SRT4
BlackMambaLS3
SILVERBEAST
antoanS4
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 5:09 pm

03 terminator this what i did to guy Ryan the Shit talker with the nitrous eaton gray cobra>> he realy thought that could beat my nitrous KB Jerkit lol! and the other vid is a 40 roll at 28psi no Juice and i could hook the shit of the car till 80MPH with nittos 315RRR at 10psi of pressure. scratch i wonder why>>?

Last edited by Thepunisherz06 on September 5th 2009, 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 5:12 pm

here just to add some wood to the fire, quickest blower only, 03-04 cobra sports a 3.4 whipple, so yeah 8 sec is "slow" sandor
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 5:14 pm

Thepunisherz06 wrote:
Sador this is for you Watch this lil vid>> that black Cobra is a 2.6KB with some mods and still a 6sp with the factory REAR end IRS No juice and you think you are going to beat my new project i dought thats going to happen... Jerkit

And the blue cobra has even a smaller KB supercharger>>> So keep Dreaming and thinking that you are going to beat my 3.4L Crusher nitrous Cobra.,,

Just so you know, I would give both of those cars a run for their money on the streets. MPH Matter's on the street, not times! Time matter at the track, because traction is so important. That one Cobra, pulls a 1.3 60' and he's got an automatic. I'm not doubting you brother, you know I love ya man, but unless you put an automatic in that beast or put down 1200 HP, your not going to be in the 9's. I would be a 9.60 car tomorrow if I put an automatic in mine, but I'm a 10.40 car right now because I'm not. I still put down 138MPH down the strip. No, disrespect, I just don't want you to be disappointed when you go to the track. Trust me I have had my fair share of disapointments with my car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 5:20 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Thepunisherz06 wrote:
Sador this is for you Watch this lil vid>> that black Cobra is a 2.6KB with some mods and still a 6sp with the factory REAR end IRS No juice and you think you are going to beat my new project i dought thats going to happen... Jerkit

And the blue cobra has even a smaller KB supercharger>>> So keep Dreaming and thinking that you are going to beat my 3.4L Crusher nitrous Cobra.,,

Just so you know, I would give both of those cars a run for their money on the streets. MPH Matter's on the street, not times! Time matter at the track, because traction is so important. That one Cobra, pulls a 1.3 60' and he's got an automatic. I'm not doubting you brother, you know I love ya man, but unless you put an automatic in that beast or put down 1200 HP, your not going to be in the 9's. I would be a 9.60 car tomorrow if I put an automatic in mine, but I'm a 10.40 car right now because I'm not. I still put down 138MPH down the strip. No, disrespect, I just don't want you to be disappointed when you go to the track. Trust me I have had my fair share of disapointments with my car.

Chris Both of these cobras are 6 speed and they are running 9's what are you saying brother i dont get it>>> scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 5:26 pm

Hey Chris i dont think your car moves like my old cobra>> lol!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 5:29 pm

Thepunisherz06 wrote:

I think your mistaken! See the traction control light come on at 95MPH, that was on drag radials!

Last edited by SlowWhiteShelby on September 5th 2009, 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 5:34 pm

Common we all know it was raining outside lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 5:36 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Thepunisherz06 wrote:

I thin your mistaken! See the traction control light come on at 95MPH, that was on drag radials!

lol! Jerkit Chris Thats not your Traction control light, thats the light that comes on in all cobras telling you to shift to save you gass.. Come on i know better than this Chris.

Last edited by Thepunisherz06 on September 5th 2009, 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 5:37 pm

antoanS4 wrote:
Common we all know it was raining outside lol! lol! lol!

LOL Completely dry on 75 Wednesday night on my way home! affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 5:40 pm

do you see how quick i went from 2nd gear 40 though out 3r to 100.. thats fast Chris.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 5:55 pm

Thepunisherz06 wrote:
do you see how quick i went from 2nd gear 40 though out 3r to 100.. thats fast Chris.

Mine was a 3rd gear all the way to 100, and it was Fast frank, very fast! If you would like I could put the two videos together split screen and you can see the difference. I'm not doubting your Cobra was fast, I'm just tired of people thinking my car is not. When a car traps almost 140, it's fucking fast! My problem is I'm a shitty driver at the track, I don't power shift my car, and I need to set the suspension up better. That cobra in the video pulled a 1.3 60', normally 1/10th on the bottom is good for 2/10th on the top. If I could pull a 1.3 60" that would put me right at a 9.80, but then again I can't pull a 1.3!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 6:22 pm

Hey Chris you car is fast Brother Just get it to hook and if you are planning in keeping it Just Make some Changes to the weight just Cut 300LBS and your car will Fly Brother.. Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 6:26 pm

I'm working on it bro, I can't do it all at the same time. I do it little by little, because I do it myself.
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 6:29 pm

Some Skinnies and BMR Fabrication stuff in the front should cut down that 60 foot easy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 6:32 pm

Screw BMR, I have UPR making me some stuff for my car. I picked them up as a sponsor two weeks ago and they are making me a light weight K-member. I also added the relocation brackets and some different LCAs from UPR.
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 6:39 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Screw BMR, I have UPR making me some stuff for my car. I picked them up as a sponsor two weeks ago and they are making me a light weight K-member. I also added the relocation brackets and some different LCAs from UPR.

sounds good....with that automatic you should dip into the 9s at like 143-145 on blower and roughly 147 on nitrous
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 6:43 pm

Yeah I know, one step at a time! I've already got the quote on the automatic, just waiting to pull the trigger.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 6:45 pm

AUTO? GOOD FOR DIGS NOT ROLLS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 10:47 pm

Thepunisherz06 wrote:
my Cobra 2.8KB 21psi+100shot Full Weight 70 roll to 160... we passed the camera guy like around 150MPH+ this is just to show that cobras even when they are not at there full potential the car still really move. cheers

frank you know i love you bro, but me you, and steve know that night you were on a 150 wet shot making around 800, while i was at 644rwhp, and i have nothing to lie about because those were the mods i had, and not the one's i have now(intake only)....you cant beat power to weight man. also we passed the camera guy more like at around 125 because i got to 160 first, and it was right we had to make that turn, the one you see in the vid....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 10:56 pm

03terminator wrote:
ball in your court bud, lmk, you already beat me once so it's all good, i just want to see how much closer it gets that's all.. popcorn

actually the ball is in your court...i'm out at the spot almost every wednesday and saturday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 10:57 pm

03terminator wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
03terminator wrote:
hey tito what are you doing to your Z? damn I want to run it before you mod it more, I might have to make a trip downsouth...

nothin special just some maintenance mods

Jerkit2 hosing it down? lol!

don't worry about it, like i said its nothin special Wink
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2009, 12:50 am

frank this is for your cobra
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2009, 2:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
frank this is for your cobra

Sandor this is for your 240!

Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2009, 4:56 am

^that 240 is a street legal and it traps 171+mph,and the SVT is not a street legal and it only traps 4 more miles so i think that the 240 is fucking fast cheers
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2009, 10:58 am

antoanS4 wrote:
^that 240 is a street legal and it traps 171+mph,and the SVT is not a street legal and it only traps 4 more miles so i think that the 240 is fucking fast cheers

I think there both fast!... cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list   CALLING OUT  SlowVette to make it on the list - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CALLING OUT SlowVette to make it on the list
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next