SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FERNANDITOSRT4 CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER #2

Go down 
+13
twinturbo killer
NorySS
DJ996TT
vette
2003styellowsrt
all seeing eye
CRUSH
TDEVO
Steedafied
djdgk
LthlGT500
V6Chris
srt4
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
srt4
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
srt4

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-05-14

FERNANDITOSRT4 CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER #2 Empty
PostSubject: FERNANDITOSRT4 CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER #2   FERNANDITOSRT4 CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER #2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2010, 11:08 pm

LMN BDW affraid
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: FERNANDITOSRT4 CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER #2   FERNANDITOSRT4 CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER #2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2010, 11:12 pm

$$ says no answer from lambo killer?
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: FERNANDITOSRT4 CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER #2   FERNANDITOSRT4 CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER #2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 1:05 am

popcorn
Back to top Go down
djdgk
Professional Street Racer
djdgk

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: FERNANDITOSRT4 CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER #2   FERNANDITOSRT4 CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER #2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 8:00 am

congrats on the spot lol just kidding I'll tell yu that again when he doesnt respond. lol!
Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Steedafied

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: FERNANDITOSRT4 CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER #2   FERNANDITOSRT4 CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER #2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 8:16 am

How is twinturbokiller still on the list? I think I saw him run once and then he disappeared...
Back to top Go down
TDEVO
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
TDEVO

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-06-01

PostSubject: Re: FERNANDITOSRT4 CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER #2   FERNANDITOSRT4 CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER #2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 8:32 am

popcorn congrats on the #2 spot
Back to top Go down
srt4
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
srt4

PostSubject: Re: FERNANDITOSRT4 CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER #2   FERNANDITOSRT4 CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER #2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 12:45 pm

No RASING ........
Sad
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: FERNANDITOSRT4 CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER #2   FERNANDITOSRT4 CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER #2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 2:43 pm

popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
srt4
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
srt4

PostSubject: Re: FERNANDITOSRT4 CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER #2   FERNANDITOSRT4 CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER #2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 5:50 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn

pastelaso...........
lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: FERNANDITOSRT4 CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER #2   FERNANDITOSRT4 CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER #2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 6:28 pm

lol +1 to the congrats on the spot comments lol
Back to top Go down
srt4
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
srt4

PostSubject: Re: FERNANDITOSRT4 CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER #2   FERNANDITOSRT4 CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER #2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 6:43 pm

V6Chris wrote:
lol +1 to the congrats on the spot comments lol
lol!
Back to top Go down
srt4
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
srt4

PostSubject: Re: FERNANDITOSRT4 CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER #2   FERNANDITOSRT4 CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER #2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 6:45 pm

Joel IM Coming for you....... Zzz
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: FERNANDITOSRT4 CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER #2   FERNANDITOSRT4 CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER #2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 6:50 pm

congrats on the car fernando bro. seems like its running a lot harder bro
Back to top Go down
all seeing eye
all seeing eye

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-01-06

PostSubject: Re: FERNANDITOSRT4 CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER #2   FERNANDITOSRT4 CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER #2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 9:53 pm

i guess srt8 knows where he is guess he is still out of town an i dont know what im talking about let me tell you dude was on south beach with his lambo top down with all his cars behind him super bowl weekend lol!
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt
2003styellowsrt

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: FERNANDITOSRT4 CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER #2   FERNANDITOSRT4 CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER #2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 10:54 pm

hmmm
Back to top Go down
vette

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: FERNANDITOSRT4 CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER #2   FERNANDITOSRT4 CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER #2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 10:57 pm

Interesting.
Back to top Go down
djdgk
djdgk

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: FERNANDITOSRT4 CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER #2   FERNANDITOSRT4 CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER #2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 11:12 pm

Intriguing lol I just wanted to add something on lol!
Back to top Go down
srt4
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
srt4

PostSubject: Re: FERNANDITOSRT4 CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER #2   FERNANDITOSRT4 CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER #2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2010, 1:46 pm

72h pass............
Oficial fernanditosrt4 #2....... Zzz
updeit.. Please
Back to top Go down
srt4
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
srt4

PostSubject: Re: FERNANDITOSRT4 CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER #2   FERNANDITOSRT4 CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER #2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2010, 2:17 pm

?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿ afro
Back to top Go down
DJ996TT
DJ996TT

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: FERNANDITOSRT4 CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER #2   FERNANDITOSRT4 CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER #2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2010, 5:40 pm

Didnt the srt4 lose to the rx-7 ?
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: FERNANDITOSRT4 CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER #2   FERNANDITOSRT4 CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER #2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2010, 7:04 pm

Sorry but according to the rules, you have to be in the #3 spot to call out #2. #2 does NOT have to give anyone outside #3 a race unless he wants to.

So unless the rules got changed, nothing will come out of this. And you have to get to the #5spot to call out $4 that way you can be in the 'safe' group.
Back to top Go down
srt4
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
srt4

PostSubject: Re: FERNANDITOSRT4 CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER #2   FERNANDITOSRT4 CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER #2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2010, 7:13 pm

NorySS wrote:
Sorry but according to the rules, you have to be in the #3 spot to call out #2. #2 does NOT have to give anyone outside #3 a race unless he wants to.

So unless the rules got changed, nothing will come out of this. And you have to get to the #5spot to call out $4 that way you can be in the 'safe' group.
Jerkit Jerkit ohthedrama Sk
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: FERNANDITOSRT4 CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER #2   FERNANDITOSRT4 CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER #2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2010, 7:13 pm

NorySS wrote:

somewhat correct nory.....in order to callout twin turbo killer you would need to be atleast number 4 on the list...you are allowed to callout 2 spots above you....so right now you have the chance to call out keithta porsche or blacktimemachine(you just raced him so you'd have to wait 15 days before you are allowed to call him out again)....currently you are number 6....
Back to top Go down
srt4
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
srt4

PostSubject: Re: FERNANDITOSRT4 CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER #2   FERNANDITOSRT4 CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER #2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2010, 7:21 pm

LthlGT500 wrote:
NorySS wrote:

somewhat correct nory.....in order to callout twin turbo killer you would need to be atleast number 4 on the list...you are allowed to callout 2 spots above you....so right now you have the chance to call out keithta porsche or blacktimemachine(you just raced him so you'd have to wait 15 days before you are allowed to call him out again)....currently you are number 6....
ok but he hasnt repond ,if he would have wrote wat u just wrote ,that would be the case but since he didnt respond he losses his spot,i called him out i understan he dosnt have to give me the race but he has to repond in 3 day time period
Back to top Go down
twinturbo killer
twinturbo killer

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-12-22

PostSubject: Re: FERNANDITOSRT4 CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER #2   FERNANDITOSRT4 CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER #2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2010, 7:21 pm

SRT4...............when you move up the list I will run you for the #2 SPOT........right now you can only call out 2 spots.......in the mean time get that SXT neon ready.......the lambo is waiting.......I am out of town.........when I get back in we can set it up......BRING THE PAPER

Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit2 Jerkit2 Sk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FERNANDITOSRT4 CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER #2   FERNANDITOSRT4 CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER #2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FERNANDITOSRT4 CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER #2
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next