SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT

Go down 
+22
antoanS4
SILVERBEAST
TDEVO
XtremeEG
DJ996TT
GDM S2K
all seeing eye
vette
Steedafied
mach1chris
Jspec Mk4
PIS10LES
rob_srt
Yunior04GT
BlackMambaLS3
Miamispd
V6Chris
djdgk
EVO BYD
s.e.a.n
03terminator
CRUSH
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 5:05 am

all seeing eye wrote:
the lambo is ready to race whoever heffner told me on the phone he wants to come out for the race too popcorn
all seeing eye wrote:
yes the viper is wanted by the lambo from what im told
all seeing eye wrote:
mikes in town from what i know what the fuck dude are you hiding heffner said the car is ready No
all seeing eye wrote:
mike where is this lambo dude?
all seeing eye wrote:
update to lambo heffner said its a picec of shit! when i called an he didnt know why the owner got it in the first place he said another company worked on it first an the turbos where junk i see why this guy dont come on the forum anymore but after talking with heff he said if the lambo trans hold together he might win a race Sk
all seeing eye wrote:
joel you won again i see you homie cheers
all seeing eye wrote:
he is driving around miami from what i here. with his top down saying he dont want to race his expensive car with broke haters or something best bet wait for him on the beach superbowl weekend an call him out that would be great to see dudes face popcorn
all seeing eye wrote:
where is twin turbo killer or is it twin turbo got killed thats fuckin awsome lol!

Every post from "all seeing eye" has been about this nigga Mike!.... It seems to me that you have some type of fascination for the Twin Turbo Lambo, or maybe even the owner of the Lambo!... To find time out of your day to call Heffner to inquire whether or not Mikes Lambo is truly ready is some real pussy shit if you ask me!... And also, I know your somewhere in our SK circle because whenever we have big races you seem to know all the details in order, which means your probably in our face as we organize things out to the spot!.... Why dont you state your name because I damn sure dont know who you are?... popcorn
Back to top Go down
all seeing eye
all seeing eye

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 7:37 am

yeah im always around an in your face but i wont tell anybody an twin turbo killer an i met when he got his car back i will let him tell you what i pulled up in hint 2 plus 2 turbos thats for u srt8 so when you want to race there is your call out in a math form solve the problem because im a problem if your good in math lol. this is just for fun no beef please i like your forum
Back to top Go down
all seeing eye
all seeing eye

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 7:57 am

i just wanted to see a good race with the lambo cause he says he didnt have c16 in it when he ran the s2j but he dont want to race anymore so im off his nuts thanks guys lol oh an when i come out im in the shittiest car there from fear of getting busted by cops lets enjoy racing an not beefing srt get the fourum together its turning into ufc people are meeting up to fight not race Sk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 9:12 am

all seeing eye wrote:
i just wanted to see a good race with the lambo cause he says he didnt have c16 in it when he ran the s2j but he dont want to race anymore so im off his nuts thanks guys lol oh an when i come out im in the shittiest car there from fear of getting busted by cops lets enjoy racing an not beefing srt get the fourum together its turning into ufc people are meeting up to fight not race Sk

X2
Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Professional Street Racer
Steedafied

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 10:28 am

From the block?
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 12:01 pm

all seeing eye wrote:

It seems to me that you at times instigate shit by saying false things about Twin Turbo Killer, and thats where I have a problem with you.... Where did "HE" or "WE" say that "he didn't have C16 in the LAMBO when he ran Alberts S2K", or that you called Heffner and "he stated that his LAMBO was a piece of shit because another company worked on his "Twin Turbos" before he did", or worst of all, that "he's riding around South Beach telling people that he's NOT racing broke ass, hating people any longer with his LAMBO"(or something similar to that)?......

Ans 1: He ran ALbert S2K all out, which means the LAMBO was on race gas, so stop trying to make people believe otherwise...

Ans 2: The purpose of taking the Lambo to Heffner was to upgrade the LAMBO's setup, so why would Heffner himself say that it was a piece of shit because somebody else worked on it?

Ans 3:
As far as Twin Turbo Killer riding around South Beach saying that "hes NOT racing broke ass, hating people any longer" is some more bullshit because hes been out of town for the last month on bussiness, so how could he be riding around on South Beach, and also, thats the true reason why he was forced to give up his #1 spot to Z51Joel because he was out of town and was unable to race... As of now hes back in town, so you will see the LAMBO race Z51JOEL for the #1 spot shortly...

Now you see why I have a problem with you because you have been jumping to YOUR OWN conclusions, talking a bunch of shit about Twin Turbo Killer, I just choosed to let you continue doing so... I hate to BAN people for some pussy shit, but my suggestion to you "all seeing eye" is if you want to continue posting on our website, you need to stop talking shit about people because if NOT, I will be forced to BAN you!... And as far as "this forum turning into UFC", that only happens when we got people like you that talk shit about us!... But im really NOT about that, im all about trying to get along with our forum members, so whenever you feel the need to come up and introduce yourself out to the spot, it will be NO beef, or NO scene, I just want to know who you are, THERES NOTHING PERSONAL....
Back to top Go down
all seeing eye
all seeing eye

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 2:51 pm

got you boss
Back to top Go down
all seeing eye
all seeing eye

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 3:41 pm

danny pm me when you get a chance
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 5:24 pm

JenniferThompson wrote:
Hey Y'all...it's me jenny
Steedafied wrote:
From the block?
lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 5:46 pm

all seeing eye wrote:
yeah im always around an in your face but i wont tell anybody an twin turbo killer an i met when he got his car back i will let him tell you what i pulled up in hint 2 plus 2 turbos thats for u srt8 so when you want to race there is your call out in a math form solve the problem because im a problem if your good in math lol. this is just for fun no beef please i like your forum

I'd like to call your bluff
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 6:23 pm

scorpion1 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

So much talking and so many threats and at the end of day Nobody does shit popcorn

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] <<Tough guy over the Phone and Hercules Nomyny of the year.

the dicksucker cobra is worst than a louse..hes here!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 11:49 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
scorpion1 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

So much talking and so many threats and at the end of day Nobody does shit popcorn

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] <<Tough guy over the Phone and Hercules Nomyny of the year.

the dicksucker cobra is worst than a louse..hes here!

See steve this is the shit I talk to you about. Rolling Eyes

Luis you got a big mouth you suck ass boy; dick head pussy punk>> Let me know if you wanna have some fun and come talk to me in person.. I never hide from anyone and and never will..

What you gonna do about it>>>? scratch the big question is> can you do something about it>? Jerkit >

The only one that sucks dick is the ones who follow and you are one of them Luis>> I never follow anyone; I never sleep punk I never brake nigga specially by no pussies like you and by no lil treats.>> you're more than welcome to come join the tough guys club and come meet me at the shop tomorrow so we can have a lil talk any time you want. that's all I have to say... and please don't come in here with your lil old speech cuz I don't give a fuck; the words you say don't even intimidates not even a 3 year old kid>> so save your pussy words to yourself. Jerkit

Steve I would appreciate if you can reinstate my account>> Cuz I am not scared of coming in here and say what I have to say;!!especially to all my haters... and if you don't Steve that's ok with me I wont come back in here so I don't have read Luis and some others people pussy talk.

I respect your website and the fact that I am not An SK anymore and all of that but when you have pussies like Luis in here instigating the shit and People physically threatening and underestimating another man and the wrong people> trust me!!> it wont turn out a good idea>> It never does at least not with me. somebody is going to get hurt mark my words.

I am out.
Back to top Go down
djdgk
djdgk

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2010, 12:05 am

All seeing eye I thought yu said you were a scout for some super galactic race team or somthing like that. Who are you?
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2010, 12:52 am

lmao i knew it was u snitch neither steve nor joel told me.. is why i laugh..about me treatning ? when have i?and plus im not a bully to mess with a 4foot10 lil soft bitch like u miss..the end fruitcake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2010, 1:13 am

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
lmao i knew it was u snitch neither steve nor joel told me.. is why i laugh..about me treatning ? when have i?and plus im not a bully to mess with a 4foot10 lil soft bitch like u miss..the end fruitcake.

I thought you were smart enough to get the point>>> And now I see you do..jajaja that's why all the tough guys like u out there don't fight me cuz I am 4'foot 10 lil soft... you are so full of shit Luis. you just finished making me laugh so hard Luis>> I cant get mad at you for you being the such funny clown you are

I didn't mean you threatening me!! I know you wont Luis!! cuz you have a pussy on your back that wherever you go you take it with you!!! I was talking about people in here in general not you sleeping beauty.

Luis
when you go to bed don't forget to grab your tetedick to gotta sleep cuz I am sure you cant go to sleep without it.

good night.
Back to top Go down
DJ996TT
DJ996TT

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2010, 3:46 am

scorpion1 wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:

I thought you were smart enough to get the point>>> And now I see you do..jajaja that's why all the tough guys like u out there don't fight me cuz I am 4'foot 10 lil soft... you are so full of shit Luis. you just finished making me laugh so hard Luis>> I cant get mad at you for you being the such funny clown you are

I didn't mean you threatening me!! I know you wont Luis!! cuz you have a pussy on your back that wherever you go you take it with you!!! I was talking about people in here in general not you sleeping beauty.

Luis
when you go to bed don't forget to grab your tetedick to gotta sleep cuz I am sure you cant go to sleep without it.

good night.

This site is to run cars...not mouths.....nobody gives a fuck about beef between nebody....yall got beef..pick up the phone n handle that shit...this back n forth aint doin shit but taking up space....it gets tiring z fuck when im trying to see what people post...or what race is goin down n i have to see this bullshit....the day yall graduated Highschool n u got ur diploma...if u read it closely it says " Your not in Highschool anymore, grow up "....Me and Joel had beef when i first got on this site bcuz of a misunderstanding...he pmed me and we handled it...n now we str8 z fuck...so maybe yall should do the same...n im serious when i say this....and i think i speak for everyone on this site...that we just dont give a fuk about ur bullshit...we just tryin to beat the car next to us.....not beat up the person in it.....
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2010, 9:45 am

DJ996TT wrote:
scorpion1 wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:

Luis

good night.

Thi site is to run cars...not mouths.....nobody givin a fuk about beef btween nebody....yall got beef..pik up the phone n handle that shit...this bak n forth aint doin shit but taking up space....it gets tiring z fuk when im trying to see what people post...or what race is goin down n i have to see this bullshit....the day yall graduated Highschool n u got ur diploma...if u read it closely it says " Your not in Highschool anymore, grow up "....Me and Joel had beef when i first got on this site bcuz of a missunderstanding...he pmed me and we handled it...n now we str8 z fuk...so maybe yall should do the same...n im serious when i say this....and i think i speak for everyone on this site...that we just dont give a fuk about ur bullshit...we just tryin to beat the car next to us.....not beat up the person in it.....

u wasted a good paragraph phil remember its frank!!
Back to top Go down
DJ996TT
DJ996TT

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2010, 10:24 am

My name isnt Phil
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2010, 10:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2010, 4:47 pm

Luis I am back>> toma paque te calle.... silent

afro

TheCrusherCobra it'll be up and running soon... the built is done>> just waiting on the 3.4L Whipple crusher kit to arrive in...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2010, 4:49 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:

attentionwhore > Is the best for all of us Cool
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2010, 9:02 pm

attentionwhore > I think so Cool
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2010, 6:01 pm

DJ996TT wrote:
My name isnt Phil

ok father alberto
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2010, 6:04 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:

agree and wont talk about machete's no more.. Wink peace up!
Back to top Go down
DJ996TT
DJ996TT

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2010, 2:38 am

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
DJ996TT wrote:
My name isnt Phil

ok father alberto

Alright " Internet " Bully.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Z51JOEL CALLING OUT TWIN TURBO KILLER FOR THE #1 SPOT
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next