SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TD EVO v. EDDIE'S TT VIPER REMATCH

Go down 
+7
s.e.a.n
vette
all seeing eye
NorySS
LthlGT500
EVO BYD
Miamispd
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Miamispd
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
Miamispd

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-05-30

TD EVO v. EDDIE'S TT VIPER REMATCH Empty
PostSubject: TD EVO v. EDDIE'S TT VIPER REMATCH   TD EVO v. EDDIE'S TT VIPER REMATCH I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2010, 7:05 pm

Eddie's Viper was on a mild tune when you bearly beat it the first time.

I understand that the Evo is making more power now than when you raced the Viper. I don't know if it is true ("emphasis") but I was told last night at the Sunoco that the Evo did NOT want any part of the Viper on a REMATCH. Just repeating what I was told by a mutual acquaintance.

Are you ready to step up. This is not a call out for your treasured #1 spot on the list. You can keep that coveted prize.

I spoke with Eddie and he wants to do this ASAP! I am just helping him set this up. Same race you were going to give and still agree to give the Lambo.
Back to top Go down
EVO BYD
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
EVO BYD

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: TD EVO v. EDDIE'S TT VIPER REMATCH   TD EVO v. EDDIE'S TT VIPER REMATCH I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2010, 7:37 pm

Miamispd wrote:

I understand that the Evo is making more power now than when you raced the Viper. I don't know if it is true ("emphasis") but I was told last night at the Sunoco that the Evo did NOT want any part of the Viper on a REMATCH. Just repeating what I was told by a mutual acquaintance.

Are you ready to step up. This is not a call out for your treasured #1 spot on the list. You can keep that coveted prize.

I spoke with Eddie and he wants to do this ASAP! I am just helping him set this up. Same race you were going to give and still agree to give the Lambo.

Neither do you. If I remember correctly your "buddy" Eddie's Viper busted YOUR dick! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Dont come on this site trying to stir shit up. When Eddie decides he wants to race he can pick up the phone and call me. You are a loser with a parked ass Viper that never ran and dumped over 100k to only blow it up! Go park your shit next to our "mutual acquaintance" and notice the difference in the work and cleanliness under the hood. You decided to take your shit to some shitty mechanic. And you wonder why your motor wasnt built right??? Honestly, arent you a little old for this shit Jorge? If Eddie wants to race, Nelson can call me and set it up. I live 1 block away from him and I speak to him on a daily basis. Never has this been brought up but somehow YOU are best buddies with Eddie.. lol! Leave the drama. I'm not racing anyone until I bust that Lambo's dick. affraid

....and finish your shit too ASAP! Cant wait to bust your dick too!!!
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: TD EVO v. EDDIE'S TT VIPER REMATCH   TD EVO v. EDDIE'S TT VIPER REMATCH I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2010, 8:03 pm

EVO BYD wrote:
Neither do you. If I remember correctly your "buddy" Eddie's Viper busted YOUR dick! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Dont come on this site trying to stir shit up. When Eddie decides he wants to race he can pick up the phone and call me. You are a loser with a parked ass Viper that never ran and dumped over 100k to only blow it up! Go park your shit next to our "mutual acquaintance" and notice the difference in the work and cleanliness under the hood. You decided to take your shit to some shitty mechanic. And you wonder why your motor wasnt built right??? Honestly, arent you a little old for this shit Jorge? If Eddie wants to race, Nelson can call me and set it up. I live 1 block away from him and I speak to him on a daily basis. Never has this been brought up but somehow YOU are best buddies with Eddie.. lol! Leave the drama. I'm not racing anyone until I bust that Lambo's dick. affraid

thats another race i'm dying to see ASAP evo vs TD Evo
Back to top Go down
NorySS
Professional Street Racer
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: TD EVO v. EDDIE'S TT VIPER REMATCH   TD EVO v. EDDIE'S TT VIPER REMATCH I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2010, 8:06 pm

some people take this way to srsly.
Back to top Go down
EVO BYD
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
EVO BYD

PostSubject: Re: TD EVO v. EDDIE'S TT VIPER REMATCH   TD EVO v. EDDIE'S TT VIPER REMATCH I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2010, 8:16 pm

I'm sure you still have nightmares....but in case you forgot, remember this???????????

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Miamispd
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
Miamispd

PostSubject: Re: TD EVO v. EDDIE'S TT VIPER REMATCH   TD EVO v. EDDIE'S TT VIPER REMATCH I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2010, 8:25 pm

Diego, Diego, Diego there you go again talking SHIT. That is all that comes out of that mouth of yours. You've got some major hang ups. Son, learn some manners.

I simply posted that Eddie wants a rematch and you go off the deep end and get all personal. Envy is an ugly thing kid. Life will teach you many things you still need to learn.

My car is not the issue here. We know that I got beat by Eddie's car. So what!

Quote :
I'm not racing anyone until I bust that Lambo's dick

Now, why did I know that you were going to say that? You are so pathetically predictable.

No need to get Nelson involved in setting up the race. Eddie will call you. Let's see what excuses you come up with. The drama continues.
Back to top Go down
EVO BYD
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
EVO BYD

PostSubject: Re: TD EVO v. EDDIE'S TT VIPER REMATCH   TD EVO v. EDDIE'S TT VIPER REMATCH I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2010, 8:36 pm

Miamispd wrote:
Diego, Diego, Diego there you go again talking SHIT. That is all that comes out of that mouth of yours. You've got some major hang ups. Son, learn some manners.

I simply posted that Eddie wants a rematch and you go off the deep end and get all personal. Envy is an ugly thing kid. Life will teach you many things you still need to learn.

My car is not the issue here. We know that I got beat by Eddie's car. So what!

Quote :
I'm not racing anyone until I bust that Lambo's dick

Now, why did I know that you were going to say that? You are so pathetically predictable.

No need to get Nelson involved in setting up the race. Eddie will call you. Let's see what excuses you come up with. The drama continues.

Envy? Jorge please, I had a Viper GTS when I was 20, that I bought. You bought yours at 53 yrs old for your mid-life crisis lol! . I've been there, done that. You should race me as soon as you finish your car so that when I finish with you, you can take it apart and do it over again! Just like you had to do when you raced Eddie's Viper. And just to make things more interesting after I race the Lambo the ONLY other car I'm gonna race is yours!
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

PostSubject: Re: TD EVO v. EDDIE'S TT VIPER REMATCH   TD EVO v. EDDIE'S TT VIPER REMATCH I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2010, 8:51 pm

It makes me cringe to read some of the so called 'smack talk' that happens now a days. Its just horrible shit. People have lost respect, just make personal attacks towards people.

Please stop counting other peoples $$, it makes you look foolish.
Back to top Go down
Miamispd
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
Miamispd

PostSubject: Re: TD EVO v. EDDIE'S TT VIPER REMATCH   TD EVO v. EDDIE'S TT VIPER REMATCH I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2010, 9:05 pm

Quote :
after I race the Lambo the ONLY other car I'm gonna race is yours!

I guess that clears up the matter. Eddie was right! Nelson was right! You want no part of that race!

Point proved. You're a trip bro.
Back to top Go down
all seeing eye
all seeing eye

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-01-06

PostSubject: Re: TD EVO v. EDDIE'S TT VIPER REMATCH   TD EVO v. EDDIE'S TT VIPER REMATCH I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2010, 11:10 pm

chancleta lol!
Back to top Go down
vette

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: TD EVO v. EDDIE'S TT VIPER REMATCH   TD EVO v. EDDIE'S TT VIPER REMATCH I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 9:23 am

NorySS wrote:
It makes me cringe to read some of the so called 'smack talk' that happens now a days. Its just horrible shit. People have lost respect, just make personal attacks towards people.

Yep.
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: TD EVO v. EDDIE'S TT VIPER REMATCH   TD EVO v. EDDIE'S TT VIPER REMATCH I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 9:44 am

LthlGT500 wrote:
EVO BYD wrote:

thats another race i'm dying to see ASAP evo vs TD Evo

ASAP Street evo is sold
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

PostSubject: Re: TD EVO v. EDDIE'S TT VIPER REMATCH   TD EVO v. EDDIE'S TT VIPER REMATCH I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 10:32 am

s.e.a.n wrote:

ASAP Street evo is sold

maybe they can get together and race cars they don't own. the battle of the SELL-OUTS! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: TD EVO v. EDDIE'S TT VIPER REMATCH   TD EVO v. EDDIE'S TT VIPER REMATCH I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 10:53 am

NorySS wrote:
s.e.a.n wrote:

ASAP Street evo is sold

maybe they can get together and race cars they don't own. the battle of the SELL-OUTS! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ROFL!!!!
Back to top Go down
Miamispd
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
Miamispd

PostSubject: Re: TD EVO v. EDDIE'S TT VIPER REMATCH   TD EVO v. EDDIE'S TT VIPER REMATCH I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 12:59 pm

Diego I spoke with Nelson this morning. He is ready to run the Evo tonight or tomorrow.

Pick your poison buddy. Which will it be, tonight or tomorrow? PM me to set up.

BTW, Eddie has been waiting for this rematch for some time.

There is no AVOIDING this call out Diego.
Back to top Go down
menaceEVO
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-12-09

PostSubject: Re: TD EVO v. EDDIE'S TT VIPER REMATCH   TD EVO v. EDDIE'S TT VIPER REMATCH I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 3:30 pm

ASAP new evo is for track only and its well over 900hp
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: TD EVO v. EDDIE'S TT VIPER REMATCH   TD EVO v. EDDIE'S TT VIPER REMATCH I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 5:50 pm

NorySS wrote:

+1 & rep
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: TD EVO v. EDDIE'S TT VIPER REMATCH   TD EVO v. EDDIE'S TT VIPER REMATCH I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2010, 4:31 pm

EVO BYD wrote:
Miamispd wrote:

THERE YOU GO AGAIN Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: TD EVO v. EDDIE'S TT VIPER REMATCH   TD EVO v. EDDIE'S TT VIPER REMATCH I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2010, 4:35 pm

NorySS wrote:

+2 Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: TD EVO v. EDDIE'S TT VIPER REMATCH   TD EVO v. EDDIE'S TT VIPER REMATCH I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2010, 4:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Miamispd
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
Miamispd

PostSubject: Re: TD EVO v. EDDIE'S TT VIPER REMATCH   TD EVO v. EDDIE'S TT VIPER REMATCH I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2010, 5:04 pm

I received a PM from Carlos, the new owner of TD EVO.
He seems to be a nice guy. Hopefully he and I will be speaking real soon to set up a race against Eddie's TT Viper.
Maybe it can be as soon as this weekend.
I am hoping Carlos will call me today to set up. tongue
Back to top Go down
SDRMIAMI
SDRMIAMI

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-11-22

PostSubject: Re: TD EVO v. EDDIE'S TT VIPER REMATCH   TD EVO v. EDDIE'S TT VIPER REMATCH I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2010, 7:16 pm

carlos is good people..
Back to top Go down
http://www.SDRMiami.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TD EVO v. EDDIE'S TT VIPER REMATCH   TD EVO v. EDDIE'S TT VIPER REMATCH I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TD EVO v. EDDIE'S TT VIPER REMATCH
Page 1 of 1