SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FHP STING OPERATION!!! PLEASE BE AWARE

Go down 
+6
SILVERBEAST
CRUSH
miamimagic
Phantom SRT4
SlowSilverGTR
2geezy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
2geezy
2geezy

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2010-08-02

FHP STING OPERATION!!! PLEASE BE AWARE Empty
PostSubject: FHP STING OPERATION!!! PLEASE BE AWARE   FHP STING OPERATION!!! PLEASE BE AWARE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 10:57 am

This Labor Day weekend FHP will be conducting a sting operation for street racing on US27. I have a very good source saying SATURDAY NIGHT AND SUNDAY DAY. If anyone plans on racing i would suggest moving it to another spot..
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: FHP STING OPERATION!!! PLEASE BE AWARE   FHP STING OPERATION!!! PLEASE BE AWARE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 11:00 am

Good looking out! Thanks for the heads up!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FHP STING OPERATION!!! PLEASE BE AWARE   FHP STING OPERATION!!! PLEASE BE AWARE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 11:36 am

Yo>> You better not be Saying to much Shit about cops around here, or we all gonna think you are a cop, like we all think of me; I am an undercover cop for the grand theft auto task force... watch out lol

lol!
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: FHP STING OPERATION!!! PLEASE BE AWARE   FHP STING OPERATION!!! PLEASE BE AWARE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 12:20 pm

^^^^LMFAO @ Frank having -12 reputation..... good shit good shit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FHP STING OPERATION!!! PLEASE BE AWARE   FHP STING OPERATION!!! PLEASE BE AWARE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 12:33 pm

that's Joel Fucking with my account... lol I don't see any cars around here beating the fast cars out there like mines does bukkae god damn Haters.

lol!
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: FHP STING OPERATION!!! PLEASE BE AWARE   FHP STING OPERATION!!! PLEASE BE AWARE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 12:39 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
that's Joel Fucking with my account... lol I don't see any cars around here beating the fast cars out there like mines does bukkae god damn Haters.

lol!

Such a short memory. I guess you already forgot about last night! lol!
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: FHP STING OPERATION!!! PLEASE BE AWARE   FHP STING OPERATION!!! PLEASE BE AWARE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 12:40 pm

Selective Memory. lol
Back to top Go down
miamimagic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
miamimagic

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: FHP STING OPERATION!!! PLEASE BE AWARE   FHP STING OPERATION!!! PLEASE BE AWARE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 3:42 pm

hahaha
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: FHP STING OPERATION!!! PLEASE BE AWARE   FHP STING OPERATION!!! PLEASE BE AWARE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 5:24 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Yo>> You better not be Saying to much Shit about cops around here, or we all gonna think you are a cop, like we all think of me; I am an undercover cop for the grand theft auto task force... watch out lol

lol!
THE ONLY COP HERE IS YOU lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: FHP STING OPERATION!!! PLEASE BE AWARE   FHP STING OPERATION!!! PLEASE BE AWARE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 5:26 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lol!
I DONT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT ITS RUN BY THE SERVER
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: FHP STING OPERATION!!! PLEASE BE AWARE   FHP STING OPERATION!!! PLEASE BE AWARE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 5:50 pm

^^^^It isnt Joel lowering your rep lol... theres a few people
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: FHP STING OPERATION!!! PLEASE BE AWARE   FHP STING OPERATION!!! PLEASE BE AWARE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2010, 12:59 pm

I decided not to go out last night, so did anyone find out whether FHP did a "sting" or not?.... popcorn
Back to top Go down
305Taco
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
305Taco

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-07-06

PostSubject: Re: FHP STING OPERATION!!! PLEASE BE AWARE   FHP STING OPERATION!!! PLEASE BE AWARE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2010, 2:24 pm

Last night my amigo and I went out to Sunoco and from there to the bend and a single Miami-Dade cop came and pulled someone over by the bend. It was around 1am at the time and it started raining as well so we ended up driving home. Other then that it was uneventful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FHP STING OPERATION!!! PLEASE BE AWARE   FHP STING OPERATION!!! PLEASE BE AWARE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2010, 2:30 pm

I love How all of the suden everyone now has + reputation now... All of the suden the server Its up and running good in the pass week or so giving everyone good reputation score, and All of this good reputation scoring to people started right after I pulled Joel's vette 5 times back to back lol. I am the only one that has -18 score of 600+ members of the whole southernknight.net website LMAO Jerkit Evil or Very Mad

THE HATE ON ME ITS EMINENT
Back to top Go down
HPCole
HPCole

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: FHP STING OPERATION!!! PLEASE BE AWARE   FHP STING OPERATION!!! PLEASE BE AWARE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2010, 3:52 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
I love How all of the suden everyone now has + reputation now... All of the suden the server Its up and running good in the pass week or so giving everyone good reputation score, and All of this good reputation scoring to people started right after I pulled Joel's vette 5 times back to back lol. I am the only one that has -18 score of 600+ members of the whole southernknight.net website LMAO Jerkit Evil or Very Mad

What do you expect when you act like a tool?
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: FHP STING OPERATION!!! PLEASE BE AWARE   FHP STING OPERATION!!! PLEASE BE AWARE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2010, 8:12 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

i think it's -21
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: FHP STING OPERATION!!! PLEASE BE AWARE   FHP STING OPERATION!!! PLEASE BE AWARE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2010, 5:33 pm

Aparently you dont understand how a reputation system works on a forum buddy. Your fellow forum members are the ones that add/subtract reputation points to/from you. People think your a tool as previously stated so they subtract from your reputation points, the rest of us people like and add reputation for us.... its not rocket science.
Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
Steedafied

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: FHP STING OPERATION!!! PLEASE BE AWARE   FHP STING OPERATION!!! PLEASE BE AWARE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2010, 10:29 pm

I was out there by the bend Saturday night like at 1ish...didn't really see any sting operation shit goin' down. The normal couple squad cars but nothing out of the ordinary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FHP STING OPERATION!!! PLEASE BE AWARE   FHP STING OPERATION!!! PLEASE BE AWARE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FHP STING OPERATION!!! PLEASE BE AWARE
Page 1 of 1