SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

is there really a sting operation???

Go down 
+7
SILVERBEAST
E82jxk
RAM1320
MRxSLAYx
Jspec Mk4
Skydrol13
nosonyxcts-v
11 posters
AuthorMessage
nosonyxcts-v
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
nosonyxcts-v

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2010-01-14

is there really a sting operation??? Empty
PostSubject: is there really a sting operation???   is there really a sting operation??? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2010, 2:45 pm

I thought tonight would be a great night 4 some runs??

Is this really going down.. scratch

Back to top Go down
Skydrol13
Skydrol13

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: is there really a sting operation???   is there really a sting operation??? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2010, 2:49 pm

i doubt it tonight. Last night nothing happened, and if it does its going to be i think in the common areas such as sunoco,the bend or mexico 2.
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: is there really a sting operation???   is there really a sting operation??? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2010, 2:57 pm

fhp know's are dark spot now
Back to top Go down
nosonyxcts-v
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
nosonyxcts-v

PostSubject: Re: is there really a sting operation???   is there really a sting operation??? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2010, 3:34 pm

That sucks! Any ideas ?
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
Professional Street Racer
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: is there really a sting operation???   is there really a sting operation??? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2010, 3:47 pm

nosonyxC63AMG wrote:
That sucks! Any ideas ?
I know a really great spot. If we get some setup runs ill take you guys there. Not as far as the autobahn also.
Back to top Go down
nosonyxcts-v
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
nosonyxcts-v

PostSubject: Re: is there really a sting operation???   is there really a sting operation??? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2010, 4:04 pm

Nice!!! Let's set up some runs tonight or tomorrow
Back to top Go down
RAM1320
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
RAM1320

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2009-11-08

PostSubject: Re: is there really a sting operation???   is there really a sting operation??? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2010, 4:18 pm

I am up for some runs tonight. I need to stretch the Evo's legs.
Back to top Go down
E82jxk
E82jxk

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2010-07-10

PostSubject: Re: is there really a sting operation???   is there really a sting operation??? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2010, 5:08 pm

+1 I am also up for some good runs, Hopefully not too late though.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: is there really a sting operation???   is there really a sting operation??? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2010, 6:07 pm

Skydrol13 wrote:
i doubt it tonight. Last night nothing happened, and if it does its going to be i think in the common areas such as sunoco,the bend or mexico 2.

I've been hearing "that a certain department will be conducting a sting" Rolling Eyes for the last 2 years... That's one of the reasons we(SK) decided venture away from SUNOCO because that spot was getting to HOT.... When we keep our group to a minimum we never have any trouble with the law.

In reguards to the other night with our encounter with FHP, a few things went wrong that night....

#1. Leaving the spot all at once(75-100cars back to back)
#2. Leaving the spot around the time Police are switching shifts(11:30pm)
#3. WE NEED TO EXCLUDE ALL THE SPECTATING CARS, who's only there to see a show.(which is about 70% of the cars)
#4. When leaving the spot, 3-5cars should leave every 3min so we dont look so suspious.

And Anthony, even though FHP can go anywhere in Florida, they still have a jurisdiction to patrol and I guarantee you Autobahn wasnt that Police officers area!... From the time I found that spot till now, I want you or anyone to give me at least one occasion when we've been fucked with by the COPS out there?.... Dont think you will come up with one!...

If yall think FHP is on to us, I say we lay low for a bit ... Remember, that FHP officer just followed us to our spot, but he never witness us racing out to our spot, which is a big difference.... If we have to switch up the days from Wednesdays and Saturdays to "off days" then we can also take that route, I just dont think we need to find another spot just because a FHP or 2 seen us rolling out there...

Back to top Go down
kachup

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: is there really a sting operation???   is there really a sting operation??? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2010, 9:14 pm

my dad raced on 27 back in 1993 with a 68 camaro 396 cleveland it looked like khrome ave back then..they been racing on 27 for a long time.. so what im trying to say is that they do that to scare people.. the problem is that wannabe racer are going out to the spot and random people also..
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: is there really a sting operation???   is there really a sting operation??? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2010, 9:18 pm

Yeah Steve I'd say we limit the spot to people that are there to race and try to eliminate some of the spectators. We can get good video of all the races so they can all see on the website.
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

PostSubject: Re: is there really a sting operation???   is there really a sting operation??? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2010, 9:26 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
Yeah Steve I'd say we limit the spot to people that are there to race and try to eliminate some of the spectators. We can get good video of all the races so they can all see on the website.
x2
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

PostSubject: Re: is there really a sting operation???   is there really a sting operation??? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2010, 9:31 pm

i say we change saturdays to fridays and wednesday to thursday
Back to top Go down
allmotorek528

allmotorek528

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-07-19

PostSubject: Re: is there really a sting operation???   is there really a sting operation??? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2010, 9:46 pm

So is anyone going to the spot tonight?
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: is there really a sting operation???   is there really a sting operation??? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2010, 10:28 pm

gsr interga wrote:

LOL @ thursdays and fridays!
Back to top Go down
xtremejimmy
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
xtremejimmy

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: Re: is there really a sting operation???   is there really a sting operation??? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2010, 10:32 pm

someone pm me where this is going down. maybe I'll knock out a few runs before i put the car for sale this week...
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: is there really a sting operation???   is there really a sting operation??? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2010, 11:51 pm

gsr interga wrote:

Anthony, when you make a post like this on-line, you will have a hundred motha fuckers riding up and down 27 on Thursdays and Fridays looking for us to see these races...

The way its gonna work is that we meet at a different location from where were meeting now and that selected group of people will go from there to see the races!... Besides, it becomes a more safe and controlled environment when everyone knows each other... I can recall numerous occassion when that person that NO ONE KNEW ended up pulling out on a race(after being told NOT too) as 2 cars side by side tries there best to avoid the idiot who pulled out in front of them!...

I pretty much have everyones phone# who races or has been affliated to SK in my phone, so if we have races lined up, those will be the ones who will be informed on our whereabouts(meet up spot and where the races will be taken place)... Thats the ONLY solution to crack down on all these spectators....

On a side note: Chris(SlowSilverGTR) is it any other day of the week that you can come out besides Wednesday?..
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: is there really a sting operation???   is there really a sting operation??? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2010, 12:16 am

SILVERBEAST wrote:
gsr interga wrote:

Anthony, when you make a post like this on-line, you will have a hundred motha fuckers riding up and down 27 on Thursdays and Fridays looking for us to see these races...

The way its gonna work is that we meet at a different location from where were meeting now and that selected group of people will go from there to see the races!... Besides, it becomes a more safe and controlled environment when everyone knows each other... I can recall numerous occassion when that person that NO ONE KNEW ended up pulling out on a race(after being told NOT too) as 2 cars side by side tries there best to avoid the idiot who pulled out in front of them!...

I pretty much have everyones phone# who races or has been affliated to SK in my phone, so if we have races lined up, those will be the ones who will be informed on our whereabouts(meet up spot and where the races will be taken place)... Thats the ONLY solution to crack down on all these spectators....

On a side note: Chris(SlowSilverGTR) is it any other day of the week that you can come out besides Wednesday?..

I'm good Monday threw Thursday... just text me whatever you decide...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is there really a sting operation???   is there really a sting operation??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

is there really a sting operation???
Page 1 of 1