SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

calling out nosonyx...

Go down 
+10
CRUSH
LthlGT500
b18chatch06
fully stock
nosonyxcts-v
hwdcharger
SlowSilverGTR
2Face
Jspec Mk4
cobrakrazy
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
cobrakrazy
cobrakrazy

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-12-28

calling out nosonyx... Empty
PostSubject: calling out nosonyx...   calling out nosonyx... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2010, 7:17 pm

calling out nosonyx for the number 9 spot on the roll list this weekend. let me know what you wanna roll at.

Last edited by cobrakrazy on September 6th 2010, 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: calling out nosonyx...   calling out nosonyx... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2010, 7:20 pm

u cant name ur roll if ur calling him out!
Back to top Go down
cobrakrazy
cobrakrazy

PostSubject: Re: calling out nosonyx...   calling out nosonyx... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2010, 7:22 pm

fixed it.
Back to top Go down
2Face
Professional Street Racer
2Face

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: calling out nosonyx...   calling out nosonyx... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2010, 10:28 am

no answer yet... hmmm
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: calling out nosonyx...   calling out nosonyx... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2010, 1:33 pm

He's too busy mounting his tires and installing his nitrous kit! Cool
Back to top Go down
hwdcharger
hwdcharger

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: calling out nosonyx...   calling out nosonyx... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2010, 2:53 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/hwdink
nosonyxcts-v
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
nosonyxcts-v

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: calling out nosonyx...   calling out nosonyx... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2010, 3:07 pm

FYI, when you call someone out send them a PM so it hits the person's email... If Steve would not have called me I probably would not have seen this until Wednesday... Thanks...

Now for the Run
Let's meet up during the week...... Pick a time and I will make it..... 50-155mph
Back to top Go down
fully stock
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
fully stock

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: calling out nosonyx...   calling out nosonyx... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2010, 3:58 pm

should be nice
Back to top Go down
cobrakrazy
cobrakrazy

PostSubject: Re: calling out nosonyx...   calling out nosonyx... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2010, 8:48 pm

nosonyxC63AMG wrote:
FYI, when you call someone out send them a PM so it hits the person's email... If Steve would not have called me I probably would not have seen this until Wednesday... Thanks...

Now for the Run
Let's meet up during the week...... Pick a time and I will make it..... 50-155mph

as for the race, 50 roll is fine except i dont have enough gear to go 155mph. I have enough to go 130mph.
i'm off Friday If you want to do it then.
Back to top Go down
cobrakrazy
cobrakrazy

PostSubject: Re: calling out nosonyx...   calling out nosonyx... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2010, 9:04 pm

we dont have to race for the list. I really don't care about that. I don't have the gear to go 155mph. but I still want to race. I was told we match up pretty good and I haven't been out in a while.
Back to top Go down
nosonyxcts-v
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
nosonyxcts-v

PostSubject: Re: calling out nosonyx...   calling out nosonyx... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2010, 9:51 pm

No disrespect but I only want to run for the list....

Back to top Go down
fully stock
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
fully stock

PostSubject: Re: calling out nosonyx...   calling out nosonyx... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2010, 10:26 pm

AMG63 you wanna give the stock turbo another try lol50-155 for the list
Back to top Go down
nosonyxcts-v
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
nosonyxcts-v

PostSubject: Re: calling out nosonyx...   calling out nosonyx... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2010, 10:58 pm

Didn't we already run
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: calling out nosonyx...   calling out nosonyx... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2010, 11:01 pm

when is this evo going to give me a 60roll?
Back to top Go down
fully stock
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
fully stock

PostSubject: Re: calling out nosonyx...   calling out nosonyx... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2010, 11:37 pm

yo ant just stay on one thread.. and yea we did but i removed my self from the list cuz i dont see a point and you dnt run but only for the list thats why if you wanna do a 20 or 30 or 35 roll im down to have fun wit you ..
Back to top Go down
cobrakrazy
cobrakrazy

PostSubject: Re: calling out nosonyx...   calling out nosonyx... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2010, 12:18 am

nosonyxC63AMG wrote:

OK that's fine. if you just wanna run for bragging rights just let me know. I'll give you that 50 roll but give me a 30 roll in return..
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: calling out nosonyx...   calling out nosonyx... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2010, 12:19 pm

cobrakrazy wrote:
nosonyxC63AMG wrote:

OK that's fine. if you just wanna run for bragging rights just let me know. I'll give you that 50 roll but give me a 30 roll in return..

im down to do a 30 roll with you again. our last run was sick besides my friend videotaping forwards until the end of the run lol
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: calling out nosonyx...   calling out nosonyx... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2010, 1:06 pm

b18chatch06 wrote:
cobrakrazy wrote:
nosonyxC63AMG wrote:

im down to do a 30 roll with you again. our last run was sick besides my friend videotaping forwards until the end of the run lol

today is your lucky day, I actually have that video saved to my computer, upload in 10mins
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: calling out nosonyx...   calling out nosonyx... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2010, 1:38 pm

watch in 480p
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

PostSubject: Re: calling out nosonyx...   calling out nosonyx... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2010, 4:17 pm

felix, i <3 you no homo. i wanted that video so long ago and totally forgot about it... hot damn my car used to ride out with the 4.11's lol def my new favorite vid of my car
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: calling out nosonyx...   calling out nosonyx... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2010, 4:34 pm

GOOD RUN
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: calling out nosonyx...   calling out nosonyx... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2010, 4:49 pm

Sick run!
Back to top Go down
305Taco
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
305Taco

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-07-06

PostSubject: Re: calling out nosonyx...   calling out nosonyx... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2010, 4:55 pm

Pure Awesome Race!
Back to top Go down
cobrakrazy
cobrakrazy

PostSubject: Re: calling out nosonyx...   calling out nosonyx... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2010, 5:20 pm

b18chatch06 wrote:
cobrakrazy wrote:
nosonyxC63AMG wrote:

what's up Jesse, I'm down for a 30 roll again but I heard you got nitrous on the car now which puts you outta my league. don't think It would be much of a race for me if you you know what I mean.. Hey, I remember us trying to hunt down this video way back. HOLY SHIT was that loud. you can't even hear my car. LOL! your camera man was too funny with the whiplashing in every gear too. LOL! anyway, let me know I'll run you either way...
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

PostSubject: Re: calling out nosonyx...   calling out nosonyx... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2010, 5:26 pm

i wouldnt spray you. i still have a n/a tune as well... im actually a little slower than i was when we ran. i broke the rear with the 4.11's and put a stock one in with 3.42's and it seems a little sluggish compared to the gears. yea, the whiplash is priceless!!! lol i watched it like 5 times just looking at his neck jerk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: calling out nosonyx...   calling out nosonyx... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

calling out nosonyx...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next