SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

calling out nosonyx...

Go down 
+10
CRUSH
LthlGT500
b18chatch06
fully stock
nosonyxcts-v
hwdcharger
SlowSilverGTR
2Face
Jspec Mk4
cobrakrazy
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
asap1320
Professional Street Racer
asap1320

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2010-03-20

calling out nosonyx... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: calling out nosonyx...   calling out nosonyx... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2010, 5:41 pm

b18chatch06 wrote:
i wouldnt spray you. i still have a n/a tune as well... im actually a little slower than i was when we ran. i broke the rear with the 4.11's and put a stock one in with 3.42's and it seems a little sluggish compared to the gears. yea, the whiplash is priceless!!! lol i watched it like 5 times just looking at his neck jerk
It shifted nicer too [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-Krusty DSM
Back to top Go down
http://asaperformanceparts.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: calling out nosonyx...   calling out nosonyx... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2010, 6:20 pm

rules say the race is to go to the end of the 4th gear. if his 4th gear ends at 130-140mph then in reality the race can still be done for the spot regaurdless
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
cobrakrazy
cobrakrazy

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: calling out nosonyx...   calling out nosonyx... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2010, 9:00 pm

b18chatch06 wrote:
i wouldnt spray you. i still have a n/a tune as well... im actually a little slower than i was when we ran. i broke the rear with the 4.11's and put a stock one in with 3.42's and it seems a little sluggish compared to the gears. yea, the whiplash is priceless!!! lol i watched it like 5 times just looking at his neck jerk

Jesse, let's do this. I'm available late night friday, saturday and sunday in the early afternoon..
let's try too keep the spectators to a minimum though. it brings to much heat...let me know what day is best for you.
Back to top Go down
cobrakrazy
cobrakrazy

PostSubject: Re: calling out nosonyx...   calling out nosonyx... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2010, 9:02 pm

V6Chris wrote:
rules say the race is to go to the end of the 4th gear. if his 4th gear ends at 130-140mph then in reality the race can still be done for the spot regaurdless

interesting... hey nosonyx, let me know if you still wanna run for the list...
Back to top Go down
nosonyxcts-v
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
nosonyxcts-v

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: calling out nosonyx...   calling out nosonyx... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2010, 9:08 pm

V6Chris wrote:

We must see different rules...

Rule 5- RACE SPEEDS WILL BE CHOSEN BY THE COMPETITOR, CHALLENGERS MUST RUN WHATEVER RACE THE COMPETITOR ASK FOR. No race should go over 160 or the top of the shorter geared cars 5th gear unless both parties agree. Races must happen in Dade or Broward county!!
Back to top Go down
nosonyxcts-v
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
nosonyxcts-v

PostSubject: Re: calling out nosonyx...   calling out nosonyx... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2010, 9:08 pm

cobrakrazy wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

interesting... hey nosonyx, let me know if you still wanna run for the list...

Where did you read that?

Rule 5- RACE SPEEDS WILL BE CHOSEN BY THE COMPETITOR, CHALLENGERS MUST RUN WHATEVER RACE THE COMPETITOR ASK FOR. No race should go over 160 or the top of the shorter geared cars 5th gear unless both parties agree. Races must happen in Dade or Broward county!! confused
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: calling out nosonyx...   calling out nosonyx... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2010, 9:32 pm

says it right there, over the top of the shorter geared cars 5th...i thought it said 4th...or it should. a 5speed car shouldnt have to throw it in overdrive. w/e if you wish not to stop at 130 to be fair its your choice. the call out is to you so its ultimatly your choice.

i understand your car has the ability to run to 155-160 with out issue. but also imagine yourself in his situation. those 5speeds go from a 1.1 4th to a .63 5th...my old one even dropped to .59 5th gear. i'd go from 6krpms to 3300rpms...way out of power band. and 5th gear pulled like a geo metro.
its way to much stress on 5th gear especially with nitrous.

him racing to 160 is sorta like your running to 180+ in your overdrive(if that is your OD)

but like i said the rules are as listed and you're correct, so the choice is w/e you make it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
nosonyxcts-v
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
nosonyxcts-v

PostSubject: Re: calling out nosonyx...   calling out nosonyx... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2010, 9:48 pm

Sounds like a Dig car to me...
Back to top Go down
cobrakrazy
cobrakrazy

PostSubject: Re: calling out nosonyx...   calling out nosonyx... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2010, 10:50 pm

seems silly to run a race to 155-160 mph if a car is not capable of doing that in a 1/4 mile. thats like way over a mile of pavement...but that's just my opinion and rules are rules so you win... let me know if you change your mind...
Back to top Go down
nosonyxcts-v
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
nosonyxcts-v

PostSubject: Re: calling out nosonyx...   calling out nosonyx... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2010, 10:59 pm

Roll list is not 1/4 mile
Back to top Go down
cobrakrazy
cobrakrazy

PostSubject: Re: calling out nosonyx...   calling out nosonyx... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 12:47 am

ok, obviously this race isn't going to happen... I guess it's just you and me Jesse.
Back to top Go down
cobrakrazy
cobrakrazy

PostSubject: Re: calling out nosonyx...   calling out nosonyx... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 9:01 am

LthlGT500 wrote:

watch in 480p

Felix, it's actually a 4.6L a 12 year old one too. Cool just thought you should know...
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: calling out nosonyx...   calling out nosonyx... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 9:03 am

Rick the mercedes is playing it smart... he doesnt want a piece of you... he gonna get raped
Back to top Go down
cobrakrazy
cobrakrazy

PostSubject: Re: calling out nosonyx...   calling out nosonyx... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 9:11 am

2Face wrote:
Rick the mercedes is playing it smart... he doesnt want a piece of you... he gonna get raped
yeah I know. you know me though I just like to race. It's like pulling teeth around here...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: calling out nosonyx...   calling out nosonyx... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

calling out nosonyx...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2