SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chevrolet Corvette: Performer For The Mid-Life Crisis LMAO.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Chevrolet Corvette: Performer For The Mid-Life Crisis LMAO. Empty
PostSubject: Chevrolet Corvette: Performer For The Mid-Life Crisis LMAO.   Chevrolet Corvette: Performer For The Mid-Life Crisis LMAO. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 8:03 pm

What Your Car Says About You

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

According to Auto Pacific data, the Chevy Corvette "seems to be more often a reward car. Its buyers are older than the industry average, with 88% born before 1946. Only 11% of Corvette owners are in Gen Y or Gen X." Bell adds: "Sadly, the usual stereotype of the Corvette buyer as a 57-year old male deep in a mid-life crisis is proven."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Writen By>>by AOL Autos Staff. Click forward couple Times to read add. lol

lol! Just A JK Joel Don't Get mad At Me Now Buddy.
Back to top Go down
vette
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Chevrolet Corvette: Performer For The Mid-Life Crisis LMAO.   Chevrolet Corvette: Performer For The Mid-Life Crisis LMAO. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 8:19 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chevrolet Corvette: Performer For The Mid-Life Crisis LMAO.   Chevrolet Corvette: Performer For The Mid-Life Crisis LMAO. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 8:37 pm

No Sadly,,, It Is True

lol!
Back to top Go down
victory2k8z
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
victory2k8z

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Chevrolet Corvette: Performer For The Mid-Life Crisis LMAO.   Chevrolet Corvette: Performer For The Mid-Life Crisis LMAO. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 8:50 pm

You forgot middle aged women...every c6 i see its either some old dude

and guess what FUCK it, car hauls ass and pulls pussy so what you say bout that

Cruse around in that pony car and your barely get a wink....there goes another Hialeah ref in his mustang lol! lol! lol! lol!

here you go frank....

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chevrolet Corvette: Performer For The Mid-Life Crisis LMAO.   Chevrolet Corvette: Performer For The Mid-Life Crisis LMAO. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 9:01 pm

lol victory> that Thing With the model name VETTE on It Is = nothing but The wolrd>> (PARKED)

lol! And If you have any rebuttals to my comment, Just Let me know and I'll prove you wrong 40 to 140 and 50 to 150 tongue

Laughing
Back to top Go down
victory2k8z
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
victory2k8z

PostSubject: Re: Chevrolet Corvette: Performer For The Mid-Life Crisis LMAO.   Chevrolet Corvette: Performer For The Mid-Life Crisis LMAO. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 9:07 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
lol victory> that Thing With the model name VETTE on It Is = nothing but The wolrd>> (PARKED)

lol! And If you have any rebuttals to my comment, Just Let me know and I'll prove you wrong 40 to 140 and 50 to 150 tongue

Laughing

You will have your 40-140 and I will have my 60-160 told you..I wasn't going to talk about it

You better get your pulley in ASAP...my cars on the dyno tomorrow...man ima have Chris and his pro
film crew catch you face in all sorts of angles after Chris, Joel and I park that abortion. lol!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chevrolet Corvette: Performer For The Mid-Life Crisis LMAO.   Chevrolet Corvette: Performer For The Mid-Life Crisis LMAO. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 9:15 pm

Very Happy ok I'll see you soon!!! 40 to 140 So I can pull on you a whole titanic ship vessel,lol then I'll give you a 60 to 160 and beat you as well, and then you'll say I let off at 130MPH In 5th Gear like Joel Says I did. Laughing

Back to top Go down
victory2k8z
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
victory2k8z

PostSubject: Re: Chevrolet Corvette: Performer For The Mid-Life Crisis LMAO.   Chevrolet Corvette: Performer For The Mid-Life Crisis LMAO. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 9:21 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Very Happy ok I'll see you soon!!! 40 to 140 So I can pull on you a whole titanic ship vessel,lol then I'll give you a 60 to 160 and beat you as well, and then you'll say I let off at 130MPH In 5th Gear like Joel Says I did. Laughing

Am i the only one missing the analogy here, when your driving the tank ass-clown lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chevrolet Corvette: Performer For The Mid-Life Crisis LMAO.   Chevrolet Corvette: Performer For The Mid-Life Crisis LMAO. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 9:32 pm

Yea sure; Keep on Hopping pal!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
victory2k8z
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
victory2k8z

PostSubject: Re: Chevrolet Corvette: Performer For The Mid-Life Crisis LMAO.   Chevrolet Corvette: Performer For The Mid-Life Crisis LMAO. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 10:16 pm

Frank which one are you lol!
Back to top Go down
victory2k8z
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
victory2k8z

PostSubject: Re: Chevrolet Corvette: Performer For The Mid-Life Crisis LMAO.   Chevrolet Corvette: Performer For The Mid-Life Crisis LMAO. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 10:30 pm

Dale Frank, Mr. Platano en mi cobraaaa
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Chevrolet Corvette: Performer For The Mid-Life Crisis LMAO.   Chevrolet Corvette: Performer For The Mid-Life Crisis LMAO. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 10:49 pm

victory2k8z wrote:

Frank which one are you lol!
lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
NoPis10
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
NoPis10

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Chevrolet Corvette: Performer For The Mid-Life Crisis LMAO.   Chevrolet Corvette: Performer For The Mid-Life Crisis LMAO. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 11:29 pm

"Cruse around in that pony car and your barely get a wink....there goes another Hialeah ref in his mustang"

LMAO...

so true. so true..so true
Back to top Go down
srt4crazy05
srt4crazy05

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Chevrolet Corvette: Performer For The Mid-Life Crisis LMAO.   Chevrolet Corvette: Performer For The Mid-Life Crisis LMAO. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2010, 12:31 am

a mustang isnt?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chevrolet Corvette: Performer For The Mid-Life Crisis LMAO.   Chevrolet Corvette: Performer For The Mid-Life Crisis LMAO. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chevrolet Corvette: Performer For The Mid-Life Crisis LMAO.
Page 1 of 1