SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

cominqqq SOOn, lmao .

Go down 
+17
Krusty DSM
1JZ Gone_Wild
ruddysentra
loaf
Jspec Mk4
antoanS4
NorySS
alberth@ad-turbo.com
JP GTR R35
BlackMambaLS3
srt4
V6Chris
SILVERBEAST
THE ONE
CRUSH
ochizon
Cominq SOON./BANNED
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
ochizon
ochizon

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-07-06

cominqqq SOOn, lmao . Empty
PostSubject: Re: cominqqq SOOn, lmao .   cominqqq SOOn, lmao . I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2009, 1:58 pm

You should check out craigslist.org, in the classifieds. Look for M4M, you'll find what you are looking for.

Good luck! Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cominqqq SOOn, lmao .   cominqqq SOOn, lmao . I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2009, 2:03 pm

ochizon wrote:
You should check out craigslist.org, in the classifieds. Look for M4M, you'll find what you are looking for.

Good luck! Wink

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cominqqq SOOn, lmao .   cominqqq SOOn, lmao . I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2009, 2:05 pm

Cominq SOON. wrote:
iMA looK FOR each ONE of youu. keep havinq FUN . Evil or Very Mad

COOMINQQ soooN.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cominqqq SOOn, lmao .   cominqqq SOOn, lmao . I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2009, 2:23 pm

Cominq SOON. wrote:
slow white shelby r you in miami?

Number of posts: 166
Registration date: 2009-06-08

No offense man but you come in here with your fist post saying keep having fun, and your coming for each and every one of us? Are you a police officer or someone here to race cars. If your here to race, let us know what you got and I'm sure some of the SK members will be willing to set you up with more than enough races.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: cominqqq SOOn, lmao .   cominqqq SOOn, lmao . I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2009, 2:32 pm

what you wanna run punk Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cominqqq SOOn, lmao .   cominqqq SOOn, lmao . I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2009, 2:33 pm

Cominq SOON. wrote:
u wanna race tht peace trash u have? if can come to okkeechobee?

Well first of all let me explain the difference between peace and piece. Peace is what we want to achieve in the middle east, piece is a quantity of something.

You're talking like a big man here on the net! I really hope you know what you're getting yourself into. I'm always down for a race, I have not backed down from one yet! I will be coming down to Miami in a couple of weeks on a Wednesday night, if you want to set something up feel free to open a call out thread!
Back to top Go down
THE ONE
Admin
Admin
THE ONE

Number of posts : 103

PostSubject: Re: cominqqq SOOn, lmao .   cominqqq SOOn, lmao . I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2009, 2:34 pm

Intro and car ass whipe Sk
Back to top Go down
https://southernknights.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: cominqqq SOOn, lmao .   cominqqq SOOn, lmao . I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2009, 2:41 pm

Are you older than your car?
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: cominqqq SOOn, lmao .   cominqqq SOOn, lmao . I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2009, 2:48 pm

Cominq SOON. wrote:
ight boddy i have a 1992 mustang , ill race enybody for moneyy?
learn how to spell correctly wtf

Last edited by Z51JOEL on July 26th 2009, 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cominqqq SOOn, lmao .   cominqqq SOOn, lmao . I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2009, 2:48 pm

Cominq SOON. wrote:
ight boddy i have a 1992 mustang , ill race enybody for moneyy?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cominqqq SOOn, lmao .   cominqqq SOOn, lmao . I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2009, 2:52 pm

Cominq SOON. wrote:
u go to okkechobee>?

I go to the spot SK goes to on Wednesday nights. I would not suggest you come in here and start spewing shit. I'm not a SK member, maybe one day I will be, but I have made allot of friends here. I think you're about to make allot of enemies if you don't change your attitude. There are ton of fast cars on this site that love to race, if you're looking to start trouble you're in the wrong place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cominqqq SOOn, lmao .   cominqqq SOOn, lmao . I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2009, 3:05 pm

Cominq SOON. wrote:
im not lookinq for eny trpuble im lookinq for a race. ?/ n whats that place called.?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Introduce yourself and tell everyone about you and your ride. Then go back and edit your original post saying you want to race someone from a certain roll or a dig and see if you get any takers. Instead of coming of as a major douche bag that does not know how to spell or type.

Last edited by SlowWhiteShelby on July 26th 2009, 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: cominqqq SOOn, lmao .   cominqqq SOOn, lmao . I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2009, 3:05 pm

Cominq SOON. wrote:
im not lookinq for eny trpuble im lookinq for a race. ?/ n whats that place called.?
DUDE WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU AND WHERE DID YOU HEAR ABOUT SK Sk Sk Sk Sk Sk Sk Sk

Last edited by Z51JOEL on July 26th 2009, 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cominqqq SOOn, lmao .   cominqqq SOOn, lmao . I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2009, 3:06 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Cominq SOON. wrote:

Well first of all let me explain the difference between peace and piece. Peace is what we want to achieve in the middle east, piece is a quantity of something.

You're talking like a big man here on the net! I really hope you know what you're getting yourself into. I'm always down for a race, I have not backed down from one yet! I will be coming down to Miami in a couple of weeks on a Wednesday night, if you want to set something up feel free to open a call out thread!

too funny! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cominqqq SOOn, lmao .   cominqqq SOOn, lmao . I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2009, 3:07 pm

Sorry I could not resist! Very Happy

blckonblck01 wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Cominq SOON. wrote:

too funny! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: cominqqq SOOn, lmao .   cominqqq SOOn, lmao . I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2009, 3:15 pm

Cominq SOON. wrote:

Each week we got a new pussy like you that think there running shit, but at the end of the day, the only thing their running is their fucken mouth... I think you better lose that attitude of yours or you might just lose your account in SK.net, trust me when I say that!... Im not asking you like us, but as long as your on our site im gonna ask you to show us a lil respect...

As far as running your car, meet us at the spot this coming Saturday and we'll be more than glad to give you what your looking for!...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cominqqq SOOn, lmao .   cominqqq SOOn, lmao . I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2009, 3:20 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
Cominq SOON. wrote:

Each week we got a new pussy like you that think there running shit, but at the end of the day, the only thing their running is their fucken mouth... I think you better lose that attitude of yours or you might just lose your account in SK.net, trust me when I say that!... Im not asking you like us, but as long as your on our site im gonna ask you to show us a lil respect...

As far as running your car, meet us at the spot this coming Saturday and we'll be more than glad to give you what your looking for!...

Awwww... Steve I wanted him to come out on a Wednesday night, so he can run "THT PEACE TRASH" car I drive! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cominqqq SOOn, lmao .   cominqqq SOOn, lmao . I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cominqqq SOOn, lmao .
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next