SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TheCrusherCobra

Go down 
+14
kachup
victory2k8z
RAW
Phantom SRT4
CRUSH
SILVERBEAST
s.e.a.n
V6Chris
boostinvertgtr
HANS
TonyTurbo
MRxSLAYx
SlowSilverGTR
Jspec Mk4
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

TheCrusherCobra - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra   TheCrusherCobra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2010, 2:05 pm

victory2k8z wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:
I gotta wait about a year. I don't buy new, I don't want to take the depreation hit! Have they figured out why they are catching on fire?

LMAO FERRARI affraid

lol thats just a minor issue they're having with the tire valve caps

I just found out about this! WTF Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Scary vids on you-tube!

yo this is real Shocked
any links? thats some scary shit

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lmao first video has a comment saying bosch horns are the best! lmao that horn stayed on through that fire lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra   TheCrusherCobra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2010, 2:11 pm

victory2k8z wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:
I gotta wait about a year. I don't buy new, I don't want to take the depreation hit! Have they figured out why they are catching on fire?

Dude you never buy exotics used! 2nd If you could afford a car such as this deprecation is the last thing on your mind.

Fast, bitching car, own it pimp it, and sell it before the next model year is released. As it stands due to small production of 458, if you pre-ordered as i did; you can make a profit on the car after you drive it off the lot

#1 I cant afford to buy it new!

#2 They take a huge hit, I rather get a 20-40% discount on it and let some old guy put the first 10,000 miles on it. A prime example is the Gallardo.

I don't claim or pretend to be rich, to me it's just a another car payment.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra   TheCrusherCobra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2010, 2:23 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:

Dude you never buy exotics used! 2nd If you could afford a car such as this deprecation is the last thing on your mind.

Fast, bitching car, own it pimp it, and sell it before the next model year is released. As it stands due to small production of 458, if you pre-ordered as i did; you can make a profit on the car after you drive it off the lot

#2 They take a huge hit, I rather get a 20-40% discount on it and let some old guy put the first 10,000 miles on it. A prime example is the Gallardo.

Much respect...
Back to top Go down
victory2k8z
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
victory2k8z

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-11-23

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra   TheCrusherCobra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2010, 2:29 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:

They do take a hit, and you are correct the Gallardo is a prime example...yet I'm in it just for the resale; Ive done the same shit with every new exotic Ive owned and have made 12-40K after 1-2K miles...key thing is to sell when the demand is RED HOT you get all sorts of loaded dusche bags paying prime just to get one!(FYI: There are less than 100 458's in the U.S right now)

I would never keep an exotic; they are just nuts and truly unrealistic in practical application. Chris I don't take you for a wax and stare kind of guy

Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra   TheCrusherCobra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2010, 2:30 pm

with that being said, someone wise said
those who flaunt it, dont have it.
lol theres another person that USED TO LOVE DOING THAT....he no longer post on the forum lol but from what I heard hes running low.
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra   TheCrusherCobra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2010, 2:36 pm

^^^^lol
Back to top Go down
kachup
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra   TheCrusherCobra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2010, 3:07 pm

i totally agree with chris,buying it use its better..but the 458 would cost around $250,000 idk i think ill buy a Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano or a scuderia if you want a ferrari
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra   TheCrusherCobra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2010, 3:46 pm

I'll buy it wholesale at auction, keep it for a year and resell it! I normally never keep anything longer than a year. Those who know me know exactly what I'll be doing with the car for the year I keep it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra   TheCrusherCobra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2010, 3:57 pm

Running the shit out of it, street and track... lol
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra   TheCrusherCobra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2010, 4:08 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
I'll buy it wholesale at auction, keep it for a year and resell it! I normally never keep anything longer than a year. Those who know me know exactly what I'll be doing with the car for the year I keep it! Very Happy

So the GTR will be up for sale in a few months
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra   TheCrusherCobra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2010, 4:20 pm

s.e.a.n wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:

So the GTR will be up for sale in a few months

I've only had it 2 months, I'll most likely sell it the beginning of next summer when sports cars are hot and bring more money.
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra   TheCrusherCobra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2010, 4:21 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
Running the shit out of it, street and track... lol
cheers
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra   TheCrusherCobra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2010, 7:29 pm

at least the horn will still work while its on fire ehy?!
Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Steedafied

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra   TheCrusherCobra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2010, 2:42 pm

That new 458 is nice as fuck. What's the MSRP on one of those these days?
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra   TheCrusherCobra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2010, 3:00 pm

Steedafied wrote:
That new 458 is nice as fuck. What's the MSRP on one of those these days?

Edmunds INSIDE LINE wrote:

Vehicle Tested:
2010 Ferrari 458 Italia

Base Price:
$225,000 (est.)

Engine:
DOHC 4.5-liter V8

Gearbox:
Seven-speed dual-clutch automated manual

Power:
570 hp @ 9,000 rpm; 398 lb-ft of torque @ 6,000 rpm

EPA Rating:
NA

On Sale:
June 2010

Back to top Go down
flkeyssb20
flkeyssb20

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra   TheCrusherCobra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2010, 3:21 pm

wow that ferrari 458 is sick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra   TheCrusherCobra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2010, 7:23 pm

I have a prediction to make!!! I think the picture can speak for Itself. lol thats how one of our fellows account Its going to look like after trying to pull a complete down payment for that Ferrari. Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

someones assets are going to be taken away for for being a debtor lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra   TheCrusherCobra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 8:02 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
I have a prediction to make!!! I think the picture can speak for Itself. lol thats how one of our fellows account Its going to look like after trying to pull a complete down payment for that Ferrari. Laughing

Back to top Go down
infamous-speed
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-10-28

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra   TheCrusherCobra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 8:18 am

Z51JOEL wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

That post, was full of win Sir! Kudo's to you!
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra   TheCrusherCobra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 9:05 am

Z51JOEL wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Thank you Joel! As I said before I will not be responding to any of his post, so he can hate all he wants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra   TheCrusherCobra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 10:02 am

wtf

Hey Guys I have the right to hate too lol!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra   TheCrusherCobra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 10:06 am

[/quote]Thank you Joel! As I said before I will not be responding to any of his post, so he can hate all he wants. [/quote] [quote]

lol!
Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Steedafied

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra   TheCrusherCobra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 10:42 am

Talk about timing, last night, as I was walking out of LA Fitness, guess what passes right in front of me? A red Ferrari 458 Italia lol. The driver was some middle aged guy and the license plate read, "2 Smart".
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra   TheCrusherCobra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 10:48 am

Steedafied wrote:
Talk about timing, last night, as I was walking out of LA Fitness, guess what passes right in front of me? A red Ferrari 458 Italia lol. The driver was some middle aged guy and the license plate read, "2 Smart".

There are like 5 of them local to me, every time I see one it's like damn!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra   TheCrusherCobra - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 1:39 pm

Go for it Chris, if you got it enjoy brother. Cool GOD BLESS THOSE THAT CAN cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra   TheCrusherCobra - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TheCrusherCobra
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next