SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling out Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse

Go down 
+31
2Face
HPCole
305Taco
MRxSLAYx
NorySS
Steedafied
pingaloca25
andre@raw
e85nerd
CRUSH
EVO BYD
CARLITOEVO
ruddysentra
s.e.a.n
Evojuan
Dan
GT30WRX/BANNED
infamous-speed
SILVERBEAST
b18chatch06
LthlGT500
samantha
TonyTurbo
Spoolin
Phantom SRT4
asap1320
V6Chris
miamimagic
Jspec Mk4
Stockness
JJRBOOST
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
infamous-speed
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-10-28

Calling out  Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling out Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse   Calling out  Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 1:01 am

SILVERBEAST wrote:
JJRBOOST wrote:
calling out asap performance eclipse vs JJRBOOST 2jz240
for number 1 SPOT ON THE DIG LIST
those cars you race are really slow or your car looks fast wanna run 1500
want my money come get it .....
Seems like your trying to prove to ASAP that "someone can take his #1spot on the dig list"... Lol

asap1320 wrote:
who are you exactly?
i dont even care who you are!
lets make it double $3000 since you think you can run on the streets
Patiently waiting on the 240's response to Shane's $3000 post... popcorn popcorn popcorn

V6Chris wrote:
the dig list....the list is street only so you know
if thats the case i got $100 ASAP. on the track forget about it, i'll put my life savings against the eclipse no offense to Shane
And dont forget plenty of rulez also Chris... Should be a good one.... popcorn popcorn

You're rather enjoying this aren't you Steve? lol!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse   Calling out  Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 1:04 am

infamous-speed wrote:

Of course, it keeps our website interesting!... cheers
Back to top Go down
infamous-speed
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse   Calling out  Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 1:14 am

SILVERBEAST wrote:
infamous-speed wrote:

Of course, it keeps our website interesting!... cheers

Thats for sure! Props to Shane for reviving the dig list with a 20 year old DSM. lol!
Back to top Go down
JJRBOOST

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse   Calling out  Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 1:45 am

asap1320 wrote:
who are you exactly?
i don't even care who you are!

Do you think i would just call you out if i know i cant hook on the streets Mr asap... you don't need to know me you just need to know my tail lights..
How about it pm for when and where lets get this done.. BTW since you double my offer I'm gonna up mine $5000 arrange this week or you need a few months to get the cash by the looks of things there's a lot of people on your side so start collecting ... you got my number now so send your negotiators...
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse   Calling out  Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 1:49 am

JJRBOOST wrote:
asap1320 wrote:
who are you exactly?

Do you think i would just call you out if i know i cant hook on the streets Mr asap... you don't need to know me you just need to know my tail lights..
How about it pm for when and where lets get this done.. BTW since you double my offer I'm gonna up mine $5000 arrange this week or you need a few months to get the cash by the looks of things there's a lot of people on your side so start collecting ... you got my number now so send your negotiators...
popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
infamous-speed
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse   Calling out  Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 1:58 am

JJRBOOST wrote:
asap1320 wrote:
who are you exactly?

You better win, because not only do you most likely out horsepower him by a good margin, but you have weight on your side as well. If he parks you, like he has parked everyone else, its going to be a sad day in your world! Good luck to both parties. Oh and by the way, You can't just jump in the ring with Ali because you think you can box. lol!. One more thing, The number 1 spot is going to stay his unless he decides to put it up. You would have to run the number 5 guy on the list and work your way down to get to him. I wonder what will happen? Sk
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Dan

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse   Calling out  Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 2:40 am

GT30WRX wrote:

Csb that isnt the street. awd>all on the street.
Back to top Go down
JJRBOOST

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse   Calling out  Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 2:42 am

infamous-speed wrote:
JJRBOOST wrote:
asap1320 wrote:
who are you exactly?

You better win, because not only do you most likely out horsepower him by a good margin, but you have weight on your side as well. If he parks you, like he has parked everyone else, its going to be a sad day in your world! Good luck to both parties. Oh and by the way, You can't just jump in the ring with Ali because you think you can box. lol!. One more thing, The number 1 spot is going to stay his unless he decides to put it up. You would have to run the number 5 guy on the list and work your way down to get to him. I wonder what will happen? Sk

Well its up to Mr..asap to do so

Back to top Go down
asap1320
Professional Street Racer
asap1320

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse   Calling out  Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 3:29 am

JJRBOOST wrote:
asap1320 wrote:
who are you exactly?

when was the last time you launched your car on 27?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://asaperformanceparts.com
JJRBOOST

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse   Calling out  Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 3:45 am

asap1320 wrote:
JJRBOOST wrote:
asap1320 wrote:
who are you exactly?

Don't remember but 27 is not a special paved road so whats the difference between the turn pike and I95 ??? Are you going to take up on my offer.
BTW i built my car not bought.... SO i have bin told from the previous owner of your car lol
Back to top Go down
Evojuan

Evojuan

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse   Calling out  Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 4:23 am

JJRBOOST wrote:
asap1320 wrote:
JJRBOOST wrote:
asap1320 wrote:
who are you exactly?

Don't remember but 27 is not a special paved road so whats the difference between the turn pike and I95 ??? Are you going to take up on my offer.
BTW i built my car not bought.... SO i have bin told from the previous owner of your car lol

wassup jason?? lol , lmk when this is going down i wanna see this shit go down, and shane wassup when and where, lol, both cars ride the fuck out, so it should be a good run
Back to top Go down
asap1320
asap1320

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse   Calling out  Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 5:11 am

JJRBOOST wrote:
asap1320 wrote:
JJRBOOST wrote:
asap1320 wrote:
who are you exactly?

yep, bought it just how it is, only thing i did was put a vent in the hood, changed the wheels, and the oil.
other than that i never pop the hood.
and im still gonna put it to ya!
Back to top Go down
http://asaperformanceparts.com
miamimagic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
miamimagic

Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse   Calling out  Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 8:04 am

sooooor yall gonna keep raising the price or agree on something??? i think 3k is decent, no need to keep raisin the price till the other party says no then it turns to shit talkin

also, HANS, where the fuck is ur black ass at?!?
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse   Calling out  Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 11:43 am

asap1320 wrote:
yep, bought it just how it is, only thing i did was put a vent in the hood, changed the wheels, and the oil.

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
JJRBOOST

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse   Calling out  Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 1:27 pm

asap1320 wrote:
JJRBOOST wrote:
asap1320 wrote:
JJRBOOST wrote:
asap1320 wrote:
who are you exactly?

SO its $5000 right or you wanna go higher BTW i don't want the money go over the value of your car ok... waiting on your reply Laughing
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse   Calling out  Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 1:48 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse   Calling out  Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 2:23 pm

here is a good video [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
TonyTurbo
TonyTurbo

Number of posts : 625
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse   Calling out  Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 2:31 pm

After seeing that clip I got 100$ on asap any takers?
Back to top Go down
ruddysentra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
ruddysentra

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2009-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse   Calling out  Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 3:23 pm

wow this is going to be interested.... popcorn
Back to top Go down
CARLITOEVO
CARLITOEVO

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse   Calling out  Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 3:49 pm

ruddysentra wrote:
Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit this is interested in your face lol! lol! lol! lol! popcorn popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
ruddysentra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
ruddysentra

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2009-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse   Calling out  Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 4:22 pm

CARLITOEVO wrote:
ruddysentra wrote:
Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit this is interested in your face lol! lol! lol! lol! popcorn popcorn popcorn

SHIT!!!! chamako u r gay......and park!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! hey what is that black thing on your avatar is that a car scratch lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
EVO BYD
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
EVO BYD

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse   Calling out  Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 7:07 pm

JJRBOOST wrote:
asap1320 wrote:
JJRBOOST wrote:
asap1320 wrote:
JJRBOOST wrote:
asap1320 wrote:
who are you exactly?

SO its $5000 right or you wanna go higher BTW i don't want the money go over the value of your car ok... waiting on your reply Laughing

Keep the racing bets reasonable. Dont try scaring him by betting $5000. If you really want the crown for fastest dig car on the street, just race him. $1000 or $2000 is reasonable.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse   Calling out  Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 7:19 pm

wtf lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse   Calling out  Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 7:21 pm

My money still stands if needed...$200-200
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse   Calling out  Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling out Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next