SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling out Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse

Go down 
+31
2Face
HPCole
305Taco
MRxSLAYx
NorySS
Steedafied
pingaloca25
andre@raw
e85nerd
CRUSH
EVO BYD
CARLITOEVO
ruddysentra
s.e.a.n
Evojuan
Dan
GT30WRX/BANNED
infamous-speed
SILVERBEAST
b18chatch06
LthlGT500
samantha
TonyTurbo
Spoolin
Phantom SRT4
asap1320
V6Chris
miamimagic
Jspec Mk4
Stockness
JJRBOOST
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Calling out  Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling out Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse   Calling out  Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2010, 4:03 pm

You can clearing hear Jason coming on and off the throttle in the video Anthony posted. Just a FYI the 240 ran 8s before so if the race were to go down it will be very interesting lol.
Back to top Go down
305Taco
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
305Taco

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse   Calling out  Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2010, 4:15 pm

infamous-speed wrote:
TonyTurbo wrote:
I am looking at countless vids of the 240 having trouble launching at the track even at high speeds!! ASAP runs 10's on the street! the 240 looks like it has trouble hitting 10's at the track @ times.

Agreed. I'm sure for this race Shane will be kicking it up a notch. The awd is one consistent motherfucker. So, that 240 better hope he doesn't have a mishap on the street because, he is going to be 3 grand down. He better be out there right now prepping that street lol.

I agree, though I assume that, since he's calling out Shane, he's previously set the 240sx on the street and got positive results. Other wise that's the race if he can't hook. Even if the DSM runs the same that it's been running I don't think the 240 will run him down up top, before the 1/4, if he doesn't hook. Who knows...Time will tell......
shurg
Back to top Go down
infamous-speed
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse   Calling out  Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2010, 4:25 pm

I'm hoping for like a half a car or bumper finish! Someone should try to capture a picture at the quarter mile! That would be awesome!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse   Calling out  Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2010, 8:38 pm

Steedafied wrote:
NorySS wrote:
Steedafied wrote:
There is no way that 240 will hook on the street from a dig. I just don't see it happening. Steve, PM me when/where this is going down!

you have much to learn padawan.

Meh, I know enough Skywalker.

That shit ain't hooking.

+1
I have $100-200 saying it wont hook.
spinning 0-60 or de-tuning the car to hook will not be a smart idea
Whats the point of coming out with 300hp vs a car with possibly double thats going to out launch him on the street.
VHT helps but not where they're probably going to race.

everyone saying oh yall dont know this that and the other....do you?
Whose seen that 240 run a dig on the street since he ran 8s?
or let alone even run on the street doing low roll racing?

as it is on the track it looks like he spins, and the car sounds detuned already on the track coming off the line vs half track.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse   Calling out  Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2010, 9:15 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Steedafied wrote:
NorySS wrote:
Steedafied wrote:
There is no way that 240 will hook on the street from a dig. I just don't see it happening. Steve, PM me when/where this is going down!

you have much to learn padawan.

Meh, I know enough Skywalker.

That shit ain't hooking.

+1
I have $100-200 saying it wont hook.
spinning 0-60 or de-tuning the car to hook will not be a smart idea
Whats the point of coming out with 300hp vs a car with possibly double thats going to out launch him on the street.
VHT helps but not where they're probably going to race.

everyone saying oh yall dont know this that and the other....do you?
Whose seen that 240 run a dig on the street since he ran 8s?
or let alone even run on the street doing low roll racing?

as it is on the track it looks like he spins, and the car sounds detuned already on the track coming off the line vs half track.
could not say it better
Back to top Go down
asap1320
Professional Street Racer
asap1320

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse   Calling out  Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2010, 9:29 pm

infamous-speed wrote:
I'm hoping for like a half a car or bumper finish! Someone should try to capture a picture at the quarter mile! That would be awesome!

better get the fish eye lense to get both of us in the frame, it aint gonna be close.
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://asaperformanceparts.com
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse   Calling out  Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2010, 9:31 pm

asap1320 wrote:
infamous-speed wrote:

better get the fish eye lense to get both of us in the frame, it aint gonna be close.
lol!
lol! lol! cant wait to see this go down
Back to top Go down
infamous-speed
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Registration date : 2009-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse   Calling out  Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2010, 9:34 pm

asap1320 wrote:
infamous-speed wrote:

lol!

Your wrong Shane! That 240 is going to destroy you!

lol! lol! jk
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse   Calling out  Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 10:44 am

[quote="infamous-speed"]
TonyTurbo wrote:

Agreed. I'm sure for this race Shane will be kicking it up a notch. The awd is one consistent motherfucker. So, that 240 better hope he doesn't have a mishap on the street because, he is going to be 3 grand down. He better be out there right now prepping that street lol.
It will take either a really fast EVO or GTR to even come close to taking Shane spot away... FWD and RWD cars spin too much, which is the true reason why Shane WON mostly all his races within the 1st 3seconds of each race... I guess they realize that hes too far out and just gives up... Nelson's Porsche was the ONLY car to complete a race against him and that was an auto AWD!... Do you see my point?... scratch

If this 8sec 240 cant beat him, then I say let the AWD cars continue taking a stab at him... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse   Calling out  Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 11:54 am

It's going to come down to prep. If it was B-Line the 240 could lift the tires.
Back to top Go down
asap1320
asap1320

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse   Calling out  Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 12:03 pm

He can't lift the tires at the track
Back to top Go down
http://asaperformanceparts.com
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse   Calling out  Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 12:06 pm

MRxSLAYx wrote:

I agree. Where is this race going down at?
Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Steedafied

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse   Calling out  Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 12:14 pm

asap1320 wrote:
infamous-speed wrote:

lol!

lol! popcorn popcorn popcorn lol!
Back to top Go down
pingaloca25
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
pingaloca25

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse   Calling out  Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 1:23 pm

oh lawd i wanna see this!
Back to top Go down
HPCole
HPCole

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse   Calling out  Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 1:29 pm

lol.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse   Calling out  Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 1:52 pm

MRxSLAYx wrote:

Remember, those tracks are decently prepped, but yet the 240 still spins half way down the track, should be much worst on the streets!... affraid I say a good tire, VHT, and a well tuned boost by gear setup is the ONLY way that 240 can give Shane a decent race... Otherwise it will be "spin city" just like the rest of them!.. Very Happy

B-Line is way to far..., besides, with all the people wanting to see this race, it wouldnt be logical to have a caravan of a 100cars heading up to West Palm for this one race... shurg
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse   Calling out  Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 2:52 pm

HPCole wrote:
lol.

lol!
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse   Calling out  Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 4:53 pm

SILVERBEAST wrote:
MRxSLAYx wrote:

Remember, those tracks are decently prepped, but yet the 240 still spins half way down the track, should be much worst on the streets!... affraid I say a good tire, VHT, and a well tuned boost by gear setup is the ONLY way that 240 can give Shane a decent race... Otherwise it will be "spin city" just like the rest of them!.. Very Happy

B-Line is way to far..., besides, with all the people wanting to see this race, it wouldnt be logical to have a caravan of a 100cars heading up to West Palm for this one race... shurg

why not its a $3000 race.. if people think its too far to go to wpb then too bad for them.. im sure neither shane nor jj want to take a chance at losing 3gs
Back to top Go down
miamimagic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
miamimagic

Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse   Calling out  Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 5:20 pm

lol..shane n jj going back and fourth online n they r so close they to each other they could practically hear each other type... lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse   Calling out  Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 5:23 pm

^LMAO!!
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse   Calling out  Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 5:30 pm

miamimagic wrote:
lol..shane n jj going back and fourth online n they r so close they to each other they could practically hear each other type... lol! lol!

lol if they only knew
Back to top Go down
JJRBOOST

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse   Calling out  Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 7:56 pm

if you want a preview ..

Last edited by JJRBOOST on October 5th 2010, 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse   Calling out  Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 7:59 pm

joke?
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse   Calling out  Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 11:10 pm

Is this happening tomorrow
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse   Calling out  Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 12:00 am

antoanS4 wrote:
Is this happening tomorrow
y'up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse   Calling out  Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling out Asap Performance's AWD 1g Eclipse
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next