SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA

Go down 
+4
SILVERBEAST
pingaloca25
kachup
Jspec Mk4
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA Empty
PostSubject: CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA   CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2010, 12:54 am

Back to top Go down
kachup
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA   CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2010, 1:53 am

thats yours the supra?? if it is nice..
Back to top Go down
pingaloca25
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
pingaloca25

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA   CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2010, 2:01 am

not bad
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA   CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2010, 8:38 am

Good run CJ!....
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA   CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2010, 10:30 am

Damn that was fast.Good run and the supra was sexy as hell!

Car is lengthening the shift from 4th to 5th for some reason. Always sounds like a miss shift but i actually shift a few 100 rpm early. Tried to figure it out on the way home and my nitrous solenoid is fucking up now lol. It keeps coming in and out causing the car to go into limp mode.... UGH.
Back to top Go down
asap1320
asap1320

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA   CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2010, 12:10 pm

nice kill cj
car is runnin harder all the time. keep it up!
Back to top Go down
http://asaperformanceparts.com

PostSubject: Re: CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA   CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2010, 12:17 pm

MRxSLAYx wrote:

Car is lengthening the shift from 4th to 5th for some reason. Always sounds like a miss shift but i actually shift a few 100 rpm early. Tried to figure it out on the way home and my nitrous solenoid is fucking up now lol. It keeps coming in and out causing the car to go into limp mode.... UGH.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Of why a 500hp + bolt ons + 175shot of nitrous ISF Lexus was barely pulling on a 500hp Supra. Jerkit

That Lexus of yours you drive Is parked CJ. My 400RWHP M3 VS your v8 500hp Bolton's Lexus Next week. make sure you Bring $500 with you.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA   CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2010, 2:06 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Of why a 500hp + bolt ons + 175shot of nitrous ISF Lexus was barely pulling on a 500hp Supra. Jerkit

That Lexus of yours you drive Is parked CJ. My 400RWHP M3 VS your v8 500hp Bolton's Lexus Next week. make sure you Bring $500 with you.

Frank, where did you hear CJ upping the shot to a 175shot, or is that what your assuming?... scratch Last I heard he was on a 125shot, however, if you can reference a post from CJ that proves me otherwise, than my apologies to you....

I just dont want people believing CJ is on a 175shot, when hes really on a 125shot, just saying....
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA   CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2010, 2:14 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
MRxSLAYx wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Of why a 500hp + bolt ons + 175shot of nitrous ISF Lexus was barely pulling on a 500hp Supra. Jerkit

Frank you are king of excuses bro, your post are rediculous now man. he pulled the supra reguardless. with your fully built cobra you barely pulled a 150shot camaro. you put exactly 1 car on jesse. got pulled by an evo the other night bad too.
plus that ISF make just over 500hp with the nitrous.

and barely pulled? that looks like 3cars or more at the end there

Last edited by V6Chris on October 3rd 2010, 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA   CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2010, 2:15 pm

Steve' It came out his own Mouth the night we all were at the gas station with the orange kenne bell camaro, He said he was going to use It when he races chris GTR again. which He did, But It didnt work For some reason, He said the solenoid got stock or something like that.

We can all Lie,but we cant Hide. My car only makes 300HP to the crank believe that guys. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA   CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2010, 2:26 pm

V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
MRxSLAYx wrote:

Frank you are king of excuses bro, your post are rediculous now man. he pulled the supra reguardless. with your fully built cobra you barely pulled a 150shot camaro. you put exactly 1 car on jesse. got pulled by an evo the other night bad too.

v6chris> I put a car and half On him, not one car> And its not just a 150shot camaro, It was a 175shot 402ci High compression Full Bolton's tune 3,300LBS VS a 3,600LBS low comp 4.6L 281ci 04cobra on 17 Psi

and for your more Info; Built motor Doesn't make you power> It just make your Engine stronger to hold more power. Stop with that Built Motor BS already. Jerkit

lol!
lol! Not my fault my car runs harder than most of the fast cars around here. lol!

Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA   CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2010, 2:33 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
MRxSLAYx wrote:

v6chris> I put a car and half On him, not one car> And its not just a 150shot camaro, It was a 175shot 402ci High compression Full Bolton's tune 3,300LBS VS a 3,600LBS low comp 4.6L 281ci 04cobra on 17 Psi

and for your more Info; Built motor Doesn't make you power> It just make your Engine stronger to hold more power. Stop with that Built Motor BS already. Jerkit

lol!
lol! Not my fault my car runs harder than most of the fast cars around here. lol!

Frank I dont care to argue with you. If you need to put in your head that Jesse's car is 10x more then it really is to make you sleep at night then COOL. Truth is you wouldnt hang anywhere near a 402 SBC on any kind of bottle
Back to top Go down
asap1320
asap1320

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA   CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2010, 2:37 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
MRxSLAYx wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Of why a 500hp + bolt ons + 175shot of nitrous ISF Lexus was barely pulling on a 500hp Supra. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

and for your more Info; Built motor Doesn't make you power> It just make your Engine stronger to hold more power. Stop with that Built Motor BS already. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lol!

frank where do you come up with this shit!
Back to top Go down
http://asaperformanceparts.com

PostSubject: Re: CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA   CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2010, 2:39 pm

Dont know Man>> just assuming some stuff just like you guys do with my car lol> cams> 150shot and so forth. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA   CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2010, 2:45 pm

V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
MRxSLAYx wrote:

lol!

Frank I dont care to argue with you. If you need to put in your head that Jesse's car is 10x more then it really is to make you sleep at night then COOL. Truth is you wouldnt hang anywhere near a 402 SBC on any kind of bottle

I know you are always right 100 times out 90 v6chris. lol

lol Just Like my car didnt pull joel's car 5 times back to back Right... Thats how slow my car Is V6chris. When you get your car out the shop Call me and Lets roll out 40 to 140 Boost for boost Buddy, My car should be making more power by the time your car Is done and out the shop.
Back to top Go down
infamous-speed
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-10-28

PostSubject: Re: CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA   CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2010, 2:57 pm

^^^ Dude.. Honestly you are ridiculous.. I thought you were pretty funny since you bring hype to the site and all of that.. But you are a joke. Your post are full of shit most of the time. You clog everyones fucking posts all the time with your bullshit. I mean, it was funny to begin with, but now it's just plain retarded. Your like the little boy who has a mental disability and you sit here and first laugh at the stupidity he does, but then realize.. " oh yeah, he is mentally handicapped.. ". if you are here to race, just race. Stop with all this bullshit excuses, and coming up with ridiculous theories. How Jesse has a built motor and this and that, man told you he would prove it to you, and open his hood for you and you respectfully declined. Cj from what I know has not ever lied about his mods, so why start now? Honestly, if your only talking shit to get a rise out of people, fine, but try not to throw so much bullshit out there. It's just not funny anymore, and if you continue with this I'm sure your going to get banned from this site. I mean, look at your reputation points already. SO, chill out man. Go out and have a good time. Enough with the shit.
Back to top Go down
infamous-speed
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-10-28

PostSubject: Re: CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA   CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2010, 2:59 pm

By the way, How did the race with Nomad go Cj?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA   CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2010, 3:09 pm

infamous-speed wrote:
^^^ Dude.. Honestly you are ridiculous.. I thought you were pretty funny since you bring hype to the site and all of that.. But you are a joke. Your post are full of shit most of the time. You clog everyones fucking posts all the time with your bullshit. I mean, it was funny to begin with, but now it's just plain retarded. Your like the little boy who has a mental disability and you sit here and first laugh at the stupidity he does, but then realize.. " oh yeah, he is mentally handicapped.. ". if you are here to race, just race. Stop with all this bullshit excuses, and coming up with ridiculous theories. How Jesse has a built motor and this and that, man told you he would prove it to you, and open his hood for you and you respectfully declined. Cj from what I know has not ever lied about his mods, so why start now? Honestly, if your only talking shit to get a rise out of people, fine, but try not to throw so much bullshit out there. It's just not funny anymore, and if you continue with this I'm sure your going to get banned from this site. I mean, look at your reputation points already. SO, chill out man. Go out and have a good time. Enough with the shit.

Sad godamn man You just made me Cry...

lol!

This is what a forum Is> Its all about the shit talking>> Is on the rules buddy> get out the kitchen If you can't stand the heat. Laughing

But Yea my reputation sucks>lol thats what some of these haters do> they sit Infront of the computer to hate on me and give me bad rep scores all day long. lol. IDC by the way. But yes Your right In some words> I will come out more to race, and next week I'll be out to beat some fast cars too, then I will come back In here with some videos and video embarrass the fuck out there pussies. lol! thank you anyways for trying Buddy. we all appreciate your efforts to change the world. Did you finally got to find the weapons of mass destruction already. lol!
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

PostSubject: Re: CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA   CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2010, 3:13 pm

Can't read your post frank, only what I see from the quotes. Glad to you you are a certified idiot. My car has been on a 125 shot since N2O has been on the car. I thought about going on a 175 when I get headers. Still no headers on my car buddy. Wait, are u not tall enough to hear everything I said that night? If were gonna race for 500 let's give steve the money asap because I don't want you backing out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA   CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2010, 3:21 pm

MRxSLAYx wrote:
Can't read your post frank, only what I see from the quotes. Glad to you you are a certified idiot. My car has been on a 125 shot since N2O has been on the car. I thought about going on a 175 when I get headers. Still no headers on my car buddy. Wait, are u not tall enough to hear everything I said that night? If were gonna race for 500 let's give steve the money asap because I don't want you backing out.

yes $500 No nitrous> do you know how to read sack of tall bones>? lol!

My 400RWHP vs your 400RWHP tune boltons. 60 to 160 Since you are the one calling my cars POS.

I'll see you Wednesday night
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

PostSubject: Re: CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA   CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2010, 3:21 pm

First of all I'm not racing you off of the track. Secondly, I'm going all out. Thirdly, there is no tune for my car retard. Lmk when your ready to lose your money.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA   CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2010, 3:31 pm

MRxSLAYx wrote:
First of all I'm not racing you off of the track. Secondly, I'm going all out. Thirdly, there is no tune for my car retard. Lmk when your ready to lose your money.

And this is when it gets good!... popcorn popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA   CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2010, 3:33 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

I know you are always right 100 times out 90 v6chris. lol

lol Just Like my car didnt pull joel's car 5 times back to back Right... Thats how slow my car Is V6chris. When you get your car out the shop Call me and Lets roll out 40 to 140 Boost for boost Buddy, My car should be making more power by the time your car Is done and out the shop.
Frank you were begging to run Albert off bottle, at your race. I personally think off bottle Alberth would put about 5+ cars on you. on bottle he's have to toy with you.
Thats his budget car with many things that should and could be improved. Thats the slower of the cars in his shop and well you've seen its not to slow at all. People only learn and improve things the next time around.
What do you think my car is going to come out running? I'am spending all my "lunch money" on this car to come out right. The BEST THING you could have ever done car wise in your life was buy that s2000 from Alberth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA   CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2010, 3:33 pm

MRxSLAYx wrote:

Bro now Your gonna pussy out on me?>> You talked all these Shits About my cars, and now You wont race me out the track>? that clearly shows how much of a true loser you are buddy. If Is gonna be like that then> where your v8 5-Liter boltons lexus needs nitrous to take on my 3.2L on 8psi!! then I'll see you In two weeks, ama order a nitrous kit for my M3 as well too. Lets make that run $1,000 then... see you Intwo weeks to race you with my M3 you backpedaling loser. Jerkit

Need Nitrous or you will lose>>hahahaha> lets put It this Way CJ I'll Give oyu the hit and half a car 60 to 160 (no nitrous!!!!) lol It can not get any better than this now. lol

Steve come pick up the money tomorrow at the shop If CJ agrees to do this run.

popcorn

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on October 3rd 2010, 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA   CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2010, 3:34 pm

Lets make this interesting frank, I'll match $500 with CJ to make it $1,000
LMAO THEN you call him a back pedalling sore loser. Frank grow the fuck up and learn to street race. ITS RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG! you need everyone to disable their fucking car to run you.
GET A FAST CAR ALREADY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA   CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next