SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA

Go down 
+4
SILVERBEAST
pingaloca25
kachup
Jspec Mk4
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA   CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2010, 3:35 pm

Fuck it, CJ dont race him, he's gonna do that same pussy shit he did with Chris and his cobra.
Talk all this shit and fucking BACK PEDAL
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA   CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2010, 3:37 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Bro now Your gonna pussy out on me?>> You talked all these Shits About my cars, and now You wont race me out the track>? that clearly shows how much of a true loser you are buddy. If Is gonna be like that then> where your v8 5-Liter boltons lexus needs nitrous to take on my 3.2L on 8psi!! then I'll see you In two weeks, ama order a nitrous kit for my M3 as well too. Lets make that run $1,000 then... see you Intwo weeks to race you with my M3 you backpedaling loser. Jerkit

Need Nitrous or you will lose>>hahahaha> lets put It this Way CJ I'll Give the hit and half a car 60 to 160 no nitrous!!!! lol It can't get any better than this now. lol

Steve come pick up the money tomorrow at the shop If CJ agrees to do this run.

popcorn

Damn!!!..... popcorn popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
Professional Street Racer
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA   CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2010, 3:41 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Fuck it, CJ dont race him, he's gonna do that same pussy shit he did with Chris and his cobra.
I'm not racing him off the track bro. I don't trust him even though I could throw him pretty far.

Frank I'm not backing out of shit. It's not my fault you can't read. I agreed to race you for 500. I never said where or wha type of race. Ya I talk shit about your shit cars. Prove they can go fast where it counts little man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA   CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2010, 3:43 pm

V6chris shut the fuck Up already and mind your own business, You never had a fast car In your life, Stop talking shit and Go hide some where where none could ever find you. Jerkit

I am Giving Cj All the advantage he could possible get to race me off bottle> And you are telling him to backpedal like that on me v6chris.>> Is POS shit M3 anyways" He shouldn't be worried about anything> I am giving him half a car head start and the hit 60 to 160.

I am $500 ready This coming wendsday night and $1000 the week after when I get the nitrous Installed In the car.
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA   CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2010, 3:47 pm

I'll race you for 500 at the track when your ready frank. I havnt back peddled once but your a retard so I would expect you to not understand. Send me and steve a pm when your ready. Mods close this thread please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA   CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2010, 3:49 pm

MRxSLAYx wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
I'm not racing him off the track bro. I don't trust him even though I could throw him pretty far.

Frank I'm not backing out of shit. It's not my fault you can't read. I agreed to race you for 500. I never said where or wha type of race. Ya I talk shit about your shit cars. Prove they can go fast where it counts little man.

I clearly said $500 no nitrous In my previews posts. Let me know when your ready CJ My POS M3 And POS Cobra Will give It to ya any day of the year Buddy. Keep backpedaling Cj!!! just make sure you dont get lost In the ocean You wood stick. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA   CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2010, 3:50 pm

MRxSLAYx wrote:
I'll race you for 500 at the track when your ready frank. I havnt back peddled once but your a retard so I would expect you to not understand.Send me and steve a pm when your ready. Mods close this thread please.
Jerkit

Is $500 on the streets lol! I never said $500 at the track CJ lol

ok ok ok ok lol I'll let you know.. lol!

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on October 3rd 2010, 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA   CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2010, 3:51 pm

Well technically you are calling CJ out Frank and if his preference is the track then it shouldn't be an issue... I believe if you can get some tires to hook on the track, it should be a hell of a race to see... The money involved will only make it more interesting....

But I do know your M3 is on stock tires and you would be at a great disadvantage if this race was to go down now...
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA   CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2010, 3:53 pm

MRxSLAYx wrote:
I'll race you for 500 at the track when your ready frank. I havnt back peddled once but your a retard so I would expect you to not understand. Send me and steve a pm when your ready. Mods close this thread please.

Closed!...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA   CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CJ ISF vs 500hp SUPRA
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2