SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SOUTHERN KNIGHTS OFFICIAL CAR CLUB

Go down 
+4
THE ONE
MrEJay-1
V6Chris
SILVERBEAST
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

SOUTHERN KNIGHTS OFFICIAL CAR CLUB Empty
PostSubject: SOUTHERN KNIGHTS OFFICIAL CAR CLUB   SOUTHERN KNIGHTS OFFICIAL CAR CLUB I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2009, 8:49 pm

For those of you who are wondering if their is ever going to be an offical car club, the answer is yes... As I can recall since day one, and im quite sure that we all can agree, this whole street racing scence(our following) has become extremely huge!... No more 7cars in our pack which made up "The Crew" a few months back.... LOL Of course over these last few months we had alot of people who showed there unity, support, loyality, and most importantly respect for one another in "the crew", and it will be those selected few who will be recieving a shirt... I wanted to go with MAINSTREAM car club, but since the occurrance of our new website, I've been getting alot of feedback on the SOUTHERNKNIGHTS car club name, so thanks to both CJ and Joel, as of now, SOUTHERN KNIGHTS car club will be our new offical name!.... Car Club shirts will be $10each, so I will need the money from everyone before the time of purchase(within 2weeks)...

I will try my best to do a simple rundown of the true crew members who will be recieving a shirt for sure, and if I leave out a name who thinks they deserve a shirt, no hard feelings, please feel free to PM me so I can make those changes if needed... Its just that we have a big group of people and to be honest, it will be almost impossible to remember all the names, so bear with me....LOL

Remember to PM me if changes need to be made.... Thanks

Last edited by SilverbeastSRT8 on September 24th 2009, 3:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: SOUTHERN KNIGHTS OFFICIAL CAR CLUB   SOUTHERN KNIGHTS OFFICIAL CAR CLUB I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2009, 9:47 pm

Thanks Chris, I didnt realize that I accidently left your name out in the initial list, so I do apoligze... Well the "username" or "real name" will be located on the left hand side of the front of the shirt.... And also, im open for different ideas on the actual logo that will be used to be printed on the back of the shirt over or underneathe the car club name... Thank you
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: SOUTHERN KNIGHTS OFFICIAL CAR CLUB   SOUTHERN KNIGHTS OFFICIAL CAR CLUB I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2009, 12:46 am

whats the logo? confused
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: SOUTHERN KNIGHTS OFFICIAL CAR CLUB   SOUTHERN KNIGHTS OFFICIAL CAR CLUB I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2009, 10:31 am

Whats the logo?...

Since we decided to go with the website name as our car club, I thought that it will only make sense for us to use the actual logo of the website as well.... What do yall say, I need some feed back people?... :bball:
Back to top Go down
MrEJay-1
Professional Street Racer
MrEJay-1

Number of posts : 782

PostSubject: Re: SOUTHERN KNIGHTS OFFICIAL CAR CLUB   SOUTHERN KNIGHTS OFFICIAL CAR CLUB I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2009, 10:35 am

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
Whats the logo?...

Since we decided to go with the website name as our car club, I thought that it will only make sense for us to use the actual logo of the website as well.... What do yall say, I need some feed back people?... :bball:

sounds good to me. a friend of our's is really good with computer design so if u want some idea's on layout's let me know.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: SOUTHERN KNIGHTS OFFICIAL CAR CLUB   SOUTHERN KNIGHTS OFFICIAL CAR CLUB I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2009, 10:56 am

Joel just mention to me that the "city logo" will be extremely expensive because the city night logo will consist of alot of detail and color, so unless we catch a deal, this logo will not happen!... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
MrEJay-1
MrEJay-1

Number of posts : 782

PostSubject: Re: SOUTHERN KNIGHTS OFFICIAL CAR CLUB   SOUTHERN KNIGHTS OFFICIAL CAR CLUB I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2009, 10:59 am

what about an out line of the skyline?? sorry just throwing out some idea's :idea:
Back to top Go down
THE ONE
Admin
Admin
THE ONE

Number of posts : 103

PostSubject: Re: SOUTHERN KNIGHTS OFFICIAL CAR CLUB   SOUTHERN KNIGHTS OFFICIAL CAR CLUB I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2009, 12:41 pm

Sounds good guys. Lets get this going Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://southernknights.forumotion.net
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: SOUTHERN KNIGHTS OFFICIAL CAR CLUB   SOUTHERN KNIGHTS OFFICIAL CAR CLUB I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2009, 7:47 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
Joel just mention to me that the "city logo" will be extremely expensive because the city night logo will consist of alot of detail and color, so unless we catch a deal, this logo will not happen!... Twisted Evil

yea if i saw that earlier i woulda told you that'd be costly

I'am down with my mustang being the logo cheers
lol jk

but why not just 2 cars racing...
honestly i'am down with a vette and some old school car going at it...

or just a guy doing an arm drop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOUTHERN KNIGHTS OFFICIAL CAR CLUB   SOUTHERN KNIGHTS OFFICIAL CAR CLUB I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2009, 8:52 pm

i can give you the $10 on weds.
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: SOUTHERN KNIGHTS OFFICIAL CAR CLUB   SOUTHERN KNIGHTS OFFICIAL CAR CLUB I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2009, 9:06 pm

Ill be there on Wednesday with 20bills and a complaining girlfriend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mrhemiram
Mrhemiram

Number of posts : 77

PostSubject: Re: SOUTHERN KNIGHTS OFFICIAL CAR CLUB   SOUTHERN KNIGHTS OFFICIAL CAR CLUB I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2009, 11:14 pm

i got the ten on wendsday
Back to top Go down
Montego335i
Montego335i

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: SOUTHERN KNIGHTS OFFICIAL CAR CLUB   SOUTHERN KNIGHTS OFFICIAL CAR CLUB I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2009, 7:26 pm

Heres are some possible logo ideas I put together real quick, tell me what you think....

SOUTHERN KNIGHTS OFFICIAL CAR CLUB Club_l10

SOUTHERN KNIGHTS OFFICIAL CAR CLUB Club_l11
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: SOUTHERN KNIGHTS OFFICIAL CAR CLUB   SOUTHERN KNIGHTS OFFICIAL CAR CLUB I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2009, 6:19 pm

Like the idea!
Back to top Go down
Montego335i
Montego335i

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: SOUTHERN KNIGHTS OFFICIAL CAR CLUB   SOUTHERN KNIGHTS OFFICIAL CAR CLUB I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2009, 7:50 pm

MRxSLAYx wrote:
Like the idea!

How about this?

SOUTHERN KNIGHTS OFFICIAL CAR CLUB Club_l12

And I think Joel's going to like this one

SOUTHERN KNIGHTS OFFICIAL CAR CLUB Club_l13
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: SOUTHERN KNIGHTS OFFICIAL CAR CLUB   SOUTHERN KNIGHTS OFFICIAL CAR CLUB I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2009, 8:07 pm

Montego335i wrote:
MRxSLAYx wrote:
Like the idea!

How about this?

the first one NEVER
the second one i like Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOUTHERN KNIGHTS OFFICIAL CAR CLUB   SOUTHERN KNIGHTS OFFICIAL CAR CLUB I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2009, 12:24 am

Montego335i wrote:
MRxSLAYx wrote:
Like the idea!

How about this?

the 2nd one FTMFW!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOUTHERN KNIGHTS OFFICIAL CAR CLUB   SOUTHERN KNIGHTS OFFICIAL CAR CLUB I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2009, 9:28 am

MRxSLAYx wrote:

ha ha ha ha dont they all complain?? lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: SOUTHERN KNIGHTS OFFICIAL CAR CLUB   SOUTHERN KNIGHTS OFFICIAL CAR CLUB I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2009, 1:15 am

sprayed magnum wrote:
MRxSLAYx wrote:

ha ha ha ha dont they all complain?? lol!

YES! Mad
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: SOUTHERN KNIGHTS OFFICIAL CAR CLUB   SOUTHERN KNIGHTS OFFICIAL CAR CLUB I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2009, 1:35 am

If everything goes as planned, I should be passing out shirts this Saturday night at the races, so let us all make an effort to come out this weekend... And for those who haven't payed there T-shirt fee of $15, if you can, please bring the money on Saturday, Thank you....
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: SOUTHERN KNIGHTS OFFICIAL CAR CLUB   SOUTHERN KNIGHTS OFFICIAL CAR CLUB I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2009, 11:03 am

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
If everything goes as planned, I should be passing out shirts this Saturday night at the races, so let us all make an effort to come out this weekend... And for those who haven't payed there T-shirt fee of $15, if you can, please bring the money on Saturday, Thank you....

Shirts will not be done for tonight as I had planned, printing company said Monday for sure, shirts will be passed out Wed. night at the races most definetley... I just want to thank you guys for your cooperation, I know us all, including myself, is anxious and proud to wear our shirts to further promaote our website and car club...
Back to top Go down
THE ONE
Admin
Admin
THE ONE

Number of posts : 103

PostSubject: Re: SOUTHERN KNIGHTS OFFICIAL CAR CLUB   SOUTHERN KNIGHTS OFFICIAL CAR CLUB I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2009, 12:41 pm

I want mine lol....
Back to top Go down
https://southernknights.forumotion.net
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: SOUTHERN KNIGHTS OFFICIAL CAR CLUB   SOUTHERN KNIGHTS OFFICIAL CAR CLUB I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2009, 12:54 pm

Sounds good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: SOUTHERN KNIGHTS OFFICIAL CAR CLUB   SOUTHERN KNIGHTS OFFICIAL CAR CLUB I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2009, 1:42 am

We have 5 new members that will be officailly joining our car club tomorrow, Nathan, Ruddy, Corey, Danny, and John.... Let us all welcome them when we see them...
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: SOUTHERN KNIGHTS OFFICIAL CAR CLUB   SOUTHERN KNIGHTS OFFICIAL CAR CLUB I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2009, 9:58 am

WELCOME
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOUTHERN KNIGHTS OFFICIAL CAR CLUB   SOUTHERN KNIGHTS OFFICIAL CAR CLUB I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SOUTHERN KNIGHTS OFFICIAL CAR CLUB
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next