SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

white srt.....u wanna run

Go down 
+9
V6Chris
monasrt4
MrEJay-1
BlackMambaLS3
2003styellowsrt
Phantom SRT4
mach1chris
LthlGT500
BigJayDawg
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BigJayDawg
BigJayDawg

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-03-14

white srt.....u wanna run Empty
PostSubject: white srt.....u wanna run   white srt.....u wanna run I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2009, 2:14 am

im down to run you for fun to see where i stand if ur up to it that is lol!
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: white srt.....u wanna run   white srt.....u wanna run I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2009, 12:09 pm

Srt vs Srt Madness....
Back to top Go down
mach1chris
Professional Street Racer
mach1chris

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2009-05-19

PostSubject: Re: white srt.....u wanna run   white srt.....u wanna run I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2009, 12:58 pm

what do you have done to it?.. Cool
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: white srt.....u wanna run   white srt.....u wanna run I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2009, 1:58 pm

just checking.... this isnt an actual call out right jay? u just wanna see how close u are to him? scratch
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt
2003styellowsrt

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: white srt.....u wanna run   white srt.....u wanna run I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2009, 2:20 pm

idk if he might be running this week but next week i think he should be running again ,you finally got the car on point????btw i got m/t slicks 26/10-15 for sale if any1 is intrusted
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: white srt.....u wanna run   white srt.....u wanna run I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2009, 2:59 pm

hes gotta put brand new jc pistons everyweek too much power..
Back to top Go down
MrEJay-1
MrEJay-1

Number of posts : 782

PostSubject: Re: white srt.....u wanna run   white srt.....u wanna run I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2009, 3:38 pm

aww man somebody is letting the skittles out the bag tonight!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lol!
Back to top Go down
monasrt4

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: white srt.....u wanna run   white srt.....u wanna run I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2009, 3:44 pm

MrEJay-1 wrote:

lol!

jea but the funny thing is...r skittles dnt melt...except for tires...riigh cody...
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: white srt.....u wanna run   white srt.....u wanna run I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2009, 4:43 pm

monasrt4 wrote:
MrEJay-1 wrote:

lol!

jea but the funny thing is...r skittles dnt melt...except for tires...riigh cody...

they melt all the time right after a couple of months racing every saturday with over 20 psi on the real big turbo the white one has..
Back to top Go down
monasrt4

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: white srt.....u wanna run   white srt.....u wanna run I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2009, 6:05 pm

MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
monasrt4 wrote:
MrEJay-1 wrote:

lol!

they melt all the time right after a couple of months racing every saturday with over 20 psi on the real big turbo the white one has..

are sure...kause i kno alot of big turbo srt4's and they styll runnin...the only thing i kno is for a 4door 4 banger we pull...
Back to top Go down
BigJayDawg
BigJayDawg

PostSubject: Re: white srt.....u wanna run   white srt.....u wanna run I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2009, 6:44 pm

lol i love you guys.....no homo!!!
the tranny will handle it from 60. 3rd is still choppy.
my motor is easily good for 800+hp. im stock compression, fully built and run 20psi daily over with 400hp with no motor problems at all. my tranny hates me tho lol, well did anyway, thats y i kept loosin if someone wanted a run. not bein able to wide open shift 3rd to 4th was killin me b/c i make all my power with ALOT of boost hence the stock compression.

i had a bad day today lol my catback somehow came loose from my downpipe and ended up draggin the road so i had to get under the bitch and get it back together in someones driveway lol just tight enough so i could make it to the shop around the corner.....then b/c of that somehow the sensor for my wideband took a shit so i need to pick one up tomorro. i think the wires were hittin the frame when the downpipe seperated from the cat back i might roll out tonight. i know the afrs r good but i wont run more than 20psi without the wideband working. what sucks is i have a full tank of 100% methanol hehe. ill wait till the wideband is fixed and i can get a race gas tune with the methanol to max it out. then its on like donkey kong. maybe ill throw a spray on top. just gatta get the jets. u never know w me lol. i took some hot pics today ill post em up in a few. sorry for the long ass post. its nice to vent sometimes lol
Back to top Go down
BigJayDawg
BigJayDawg

PostSubject: Re: white srt.....u wanna run   white srt.....u wanna run I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2009, 7:32 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
just checking.... this isnt an actual call out right jay? u just wanna see how close u are to him? scratch

u are correct my friend.....if hes up to it that is Sk
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: white srt.....u wanna run   white srt.....u wanna run I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2009, 8:49 pm

BigJayDawg wrote:

im down to do a friendly run if you'd like
ive run the white SRT, which i'd also like another run with if he can do a lower roll
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
BigJayDawg
BigJayDawg

PostSubject: Re: white srt.....u wanna run   white srt.....u wanna run I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2009, 10:07 pm

V6Chris wrote:
BigJayDawg wrote:

ive run the white SRT, which i'd also like another run with if he can do a lower roll

u do a 60?
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: white srt.....u wanna run   white srt.....u wanna run I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2009, 10:29 am

BigJayDawg wrote:
lol i love you guys.....no homo!!!
the tranny will handle it from 60. 3rd is still choppy.
my motor is easily good for 800+hp. im stock compression, fully built and run 20psi daily over with 400hp with no motor problems at all. my tranny hates me tho lol, well did anyway, thats y i kept loosin if someone wanted a run. not bein able to wide open shift 3rd to 4th was killin me b/c i make all my power with ALOT of boost hence the stock compression.

i had a bad day today lol my catback somehow came loose from my downpipe and ended up draggin the road so i had to get under the bitch and get it back together in someones driveway lol just tight enough so i could make it to the shop around the corner.....then b/c of that somehow the sensor for my wideband took a shit so i need to pick one up tomorro. i think the wires were hittin the frame when the downpipe seperated from the cat back i might roll out tonight. i know the afrs r good but i wont run more than 20psi without the wideband working. what sucks is i have a full tank of 100% methanol hehe. ill wait till the wideband is fixed and i can get a race gas tune with the methanol to max it out. then its on like donkey kong. maybe ill throw a spray on top. just gatta get the jets. u never know w me lol. i took some hot pics today ill post em up in a few. sorry for the long ass post. its nice to vent sometimes lol

ur runing 20 psi on lil big turbo more like a 50 trim or gt 40 ect..dude do 30 psi like some ppl i know do on a bigger turbo and it will melt cus i have melted them 2ice..and ur block with 800 hp will never last more than a month and u know it...so whats the point on having that much if ur just gona go back to the shop everyothermonth..not hating i love srt's and ill take them over the evos in the 4cyl category..
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: white srt.....u wanna run   white srt.....u wanna run I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2009, 10:42 am

He runs 30psi quite often actually.... and as far as the block holding power, we have found that it can handle the high HP numbers with no problems, its when the Torque starts climbing that our blocks have been prone to cracking along the entire bottom of the block/bedplate... however RAGE-Tek sells a bedplate/crank strap kit for a couple hundred bucks that gets rid of all those worries for you...

as far as the melting goes, I had a fully built block from Lujan which came out of a buddies car and i was about to drop in mine.... well lets just say im glad i took the motor apart before dropping it in my car, and after seeing how this thing was put together, i would never go to that shop... aparently someone over there has no clue of how to build an engine correctly... the pistons were melted, block was scored, crank was shot, all due to easy things that they never did while putting the motor together...
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: white srt.....u wanna run   white srt.....u wanna run I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2009, 11:15 am

alright dude im not arguing with srt owners cus i would never win i was an owner of a actual srt for a couple of years and i've been trough the same thing u have and no those motors at high psi with high hp numbers dont last long period u know what im saying is true..
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: white srt.....u wanna run   white srt.....u wanna run I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2009, 12:07 pm

Wasnt ment to b an arguement, my bad for speaking in the presence of an almighty corvette owner...

silly neon owners...
Back to top Go down
mach1chris
mach1chris

PostSubject: Re: white srt.....u wanna run   white srt.....u wanna run I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2009, 12:40 pm

you do a DIG?... lol!
BigJayDawg wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
BigJayDawg wrote:

u do a 60?
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: white srt.....u wanna run   white srt.....u wanna run I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2009, 1:00 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
Wasnt ment to b an arguement, my bad for speaking in the presence of an almighty corvette owner...

silly neon owners...

lol!
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: white srt.....u wanna run   white srt.....u wanna run I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2009, 1:14 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:

silly neon owners...

in the presence of a guy that owned a neon whe he was 16 and knows about them and now owns a man car because he figured out the power on the neons lasts a month..

Last edited by MiaVetteLs3 on May 21st 2009, 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: white srt.....u wanna run   white srt.....u wanna run I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2009, 1:16 pm

yup, doesnt mean i like the car though.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: white srt.....u wanna run   white srt.....u wanna run I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2009, 1:35 pm

Jerkit2
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: white srt.....u wanna run   white srt.....u wanna run I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2009, 1:58 pm

MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
Jerkit2

Take it easy on him LOU, hes one of us now, on Saturday he will be a new SK member... Sk
Back to top Go down
mach1chris
mach1chris

PostSubject: Re: white srt.....u wanna run   white srt.....u wanna run I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2009, 3:31 pm

ohthedrama

popcorn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: white srt.....u wanna run   white srt.....u wanna run I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

white srt.....u wanna run
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next