SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

white srt.....u wanna run

Go down 
+9
V6Chris
monasrt4
MrEJay-1
BlackMambaLS3
2003styellowsrt
Phantom SRT4
mach1chris
LthlGT500
BigJayDawg
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

white srt.....u wanna run - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: white srt.....u wanna run   white srt.....u wanna run - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2009, 3:53 pm

lol u dont have to take it easy, im just bein quiet cuz i dont talk shit online...

im gonna b out of town on saturday so i probably wont b out there till next wednesday, unless u guys are goin out friday?
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: white srt.....u wanna run   white srt.....u wanna run - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2009, 5:51 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
lol u dont have to take it easy, im just bein quiet cuz i dont talk shit online...

im gonna b out of town on saturday so i probably wont b out there till next wednesday, unless u guys are goin out friday?

im taking it easy just ppl are not gonna change the way i think about certain cars that i know the're good till certain hp, u cant go crazy on them bcuz once u climb to big power they're like refurbished cell phones and i could say it to ur face makes no difference to me u wont be the last one i tell on their face..the same way ppl talk shit about vettes and vette owners like u said before and i dont care is ur opinion i take no offense ,this is my end of conversation with u..No offense to srt owners im a fan of them and everybody that knows me now..this is a forum were ppl discuss their opinion set up races and talk shit about cars..
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: white srt.....u wanna run   white srt.....u wanna run - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2009, 6:18 pm

dont worry im not upset at all, to be straight up id WAYYYYY rather have a vette than a neon lol, who wouldnt... i have no hate towards vette's or the owners, i learned how to drive in a vette and went to many vette owner meets with my parents... I just didnt like the way u automatically through me into a category just because i can only afford to drive a neon, u know what i mean? the car u drive doesnt determine who u are... if u wanna drop it from here thats kool, if not then thats kool too.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: white srt.....u wanna run   white srt.....u wanna run - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2009, 6:36 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
dont worry im not upset at all, to be straight up id WAYYYYY rather have a vette than a neon lol, who wouldnt... i have no hate towards vette's or the owners, i learned how to drive in a vette and went to many vette owner meets with my parents... I just didnt like the way u automatically through me into a category just because i can only afford to drive a neon, u know what i mean? the car u drive doesnt determine who u are... if u wanna drop it from here thats kool, if not then thats kool too.

Listen bro im not making fun of u having a neon me im a ref who got here in 2000 i was 13 and have had cars with no a/c ..so why would i make fun of that what i was saying is that the srt is reliable till a certain amount of hp a 500 fwhp srt like the orange one is reliable cus that car i think it has over 60k miles and i seen it pulling a trailer with 2 4wheelers and runs hard but once u go over that from my experience when u race them every weekend they melt it happened to me 2ice thats why after that i tried different v8's forged induction,natural aspirated and i found it to be better bcuz with less $ and less mods they run harder and are much more reliable..
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: white srt.....u wanna run   white srt.....u wanna run - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2009, 6:41 pm

Thats kool, maybe i just misunderstood u then, kinda hard to tell what people mean from reading instead of hearing the way they say it...
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: white srt.....u wanna run   white srt.....u wanna run - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2009, 6:55 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
Thats kool, maybe i just misunderstood u then, kinda hard to tell what people mean from reading instead of hearing the way they say it...

no problem dude we're cool.. afro
Back to top Go down
I8URRICE
Professional Street Racer
I8URRICE

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: white srt.....u wanna run   white srt.....u wanna run - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2009, 7:09 pm

luis how is that sdick you installed
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: white srt.....u wanna run   white srt.....u wanna run - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2009, 7:10 pm

BigJayDawg wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
BigJayDawg wrote:
im down to run you for fun to see where i stand if ur up to it that is lol!

im down to do a friendly run if you'd like
ive run the white SRT, which i'd also like another run with if he can do a lower roll

u do a 60?

sorry bro, i can pretty much do any roll but a 60-65
im incredibly dead from a 60.
i can do anything in 30-55 rolls. and if i MUST a 70-75 roll
i dont really like 70+s
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: white srt.....u wanna run   white srt.....u wanna run - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2009, 7:11 pm

btw whose phantom SRT4? im sure ive seen him 1000 times but no idea who it is
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: white srt.....u wanna run   white srt.....u wanna run - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2009, 7:13 pm

I8URRICE wrote:

the cam is good just waiting to tune.. Wink
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: white srt.....u wanna run   white srt.....u wanna run - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2009, 7:14 pm

MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
I8URRICE wrote:

when is your car gonna be "fixed" afro Cool
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: white srt.....u wanna run   white srt.....u wanna run - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2009, 7:14 pm

I have the all black neon, all stock right now, ill say somethin to u next time lol
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: white srt.....u wanna run   white srt.....u wanna run - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2009, 7:25 pm

V6Chris wrote:
MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
I8URRICE wrote:

when is your car gonna be "fixed" afro Cool

pretty soon brother pretty soon ...it should be a descent 500 hp car the most nuthing out of the world.. No
Back to top Go down
botldvq35sed
botldvq35sed

Number of posts : 408
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: white srt.....u wanna run   white srt.....u wanna run - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2009, 11:55 pm

skittles a nice lil cars but look at how many are around now still compared to how many you saw back in the days... must agree with miavette, add too much power to them and kaboom!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: white srt.....u wanna run   white srt.....u wanna run - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2009, 2:03 am

no offense to the skittle aka srt4 owners but they're getting as popular now as the hondas (no offense to my boys matt and mike lol)

BUT runing accross a SRT4 or honda that runs good. is always good
to bad the ratio is about 1:20
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: white srt.....u wanna run   white srt.....u wanna run - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2009, 12:15 pm

Its kinda weird how many SRT4s u see out at 27 and stuff, cuz they only built a little over 20,000 of them, which is doulbe than they had planned to build/sell... seems like the majority of them are down here in south florida though.
Back to top Go down
BigJayDawg
BigJayDawg

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: white srt.....u wanna run   white srt.....u wanna run - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2009, 2:36 pm

ok just to end the bullshit......my block is strapped. the reason they do it is to prevent crank walk over time in high horsepower motors. srt block are cast iron and will hold ALOT of power but the straps strengthen the bedplate. ive put about 30k in parts into the thing. not to mention everything bigger bore, decking, line honing, hot tanked. and i dont have a lil 50trim. i wont spray but i will be running meth. im not bashing anyone here i just know my car runs hard. the tranny is fixed for now with a loaner that has a billet input shaft. no dig till i get the new one in. 3rd and 4th synchros are about shot so i dont wanna be grinding the shit out of 3rd. so 60 will be the race.....take it or leave it.
Back to top Go down
GDM S2K
GDM S2K

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: white srt.....u wanna run   white srt.....u wanna run - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2009, 2:37 pm

JAY ARE YOU IN wpb I ALWAYS SEE A NEON LIKE THAT ON ATLANTIC
Back to top Go down
BigJayDawg
BigJayDawg

PostSubject: Re: white srt.....u wanna run   white srt.....u wanna run - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2009, 7:14 pm

yeah that was me....i recently moved down south 95 n marina mile afro
Back to top Go down
BigJayDawg
BigJayDawg

PostSubject: Re: white srt.....u wanna run   white srt.....u wanna run - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2009, 10:18 pm

here....this was on a shitty tune at like 35psi....ended up makin 480 on 26psi.....that was sct tune now im tuned on diablo sport. made 400 @ 20spi then stopped tuning but the tune is alot better than the sct. plus i can adjust alot.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

keep in mind this was on a shitty ass tune w no knock
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: white srt.....u wanna run   white srt.....u wanna run - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

white srt.....u wanna run
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2