SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Franks 50k built cobra parked by stock shelby on bottle

Go down 
+19
ShawnSubaru
CRUSH
THE ONE
BlackMambaLS3
GT30WRX/BANNED
kachup
Phantom SRT4
SlowTruck
s.e.a.n
SlowSilverGTR
good & tight
TonyTurbo
SILVERBEAST
CARLITOEVO
MRxSLAYx
04_Red_gt
AlexRz06
V6Chris
quikenuf
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2010-11-01

Franks 50k built cobra parked by stock shelby on bottle Empty
PostSubject: Franks 50k built cobra parked by stock shelby on bottle   Franks 50k built cobra parked by stock shelby on bottle I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 12:08 pm

everyone that was doubting the finish, go to the thread last night and look towards the end of the video. the shelby is out about 4 plus cars and frank was still on the throttle, lol keep your video as a trophy frank, i wonder if you were still spinning in 4th gear around 150. lol
Back to top Go down
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Franks 50k built cobra parked by stock shelby on bottle   Franks 50k built cobra parked by stock shelby on bottle I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 12:10 pm

to be exact the clip is by 3:54 on the time.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Franks 50k built cobra parked by stock shelby on bottle   Franks 50k built cobra parked by stock shelby on bottle I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 12:12 pm

assistance:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

or

this thread sorta fails though to be honest, most know how parked that Cobra is. I'm currently building some roller skates to line up with him
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
AlexRz06
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
AlexRz06

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Franks 50k built cobra parked by stock shelby on bottle   Franks 50k built cobra parked by stock shelby on bottle I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 12:25 pm

quikenuf wrote:
to be exact the clip is by 3:54 on the time.

lol!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Franks 50k built cobra parked by stock shelby on bottle   Franks 50k built cobra parked by stock shelby on bottle I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 12:33 pm

BS my car only had one head lamp not two. and even If It was, thats called jumping.

that was not my car on that race... crusher will be out there again saturday night. bring cash, put your money where your mouth Is.
Back to top Go down
04_Red_gt
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
04_Red_gt

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Franks 50k built cobra parked by stock shelby on bottle   Franks 50k built cobra parked by stock shelby on bottle I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 12:35 pm

So now is not your slow ass car jajajaja que clase de fustrao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Franks 50k built cobra parked by stock shelby on bottle   Franks 50k built cobra parked by stock shelby on bottle I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 12:36 pm

hey Chris. do you like the car on that picture>? well It Is my garage right now. hate the color, but I couldn't walk away from the great deal I got on It. Wink when do I drop It off at your house?

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on November 14th 2010, 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Franks 50k built cobra parked by stock shelby on bottle   Franks 50k built cobra parked by stock shelby on bottle I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 12:37 pm

yes the car that was a freight train behind was the car with one head light. you have balls saying thats not your car!!!! what a clown. bring a $1000 bucks so I can give you your roll on sat night with the shelby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Franks 50k built cobra parked by stock shelby on bottle   Franks 50k built cobra parked by stock shelby on bottle I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 12:41 pm

quikenuf wrote:
yes the car that was a freight train behind was the car with one head light. you have balls saying thats not your car!!!! what a clown. bring a $1000 bucks so I can give you your roll on sat night with the shelby.

I love how you guys say you beat my car and all of that, Jumping the fucking race and then not give me my second run as we agreed on!! you guys are a bunch skunk-bags. I'll bring the cash. If he jumps again I wont pay shit, And If I win!! I better get my money paid to me right way.
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
Professional Street Racer
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Franks 50k built cobra parked by stock shelby on bottle   Franks 50k built cobra parked by stock shelby on bottle I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 12:43 pm

Damn. I know where im going to be Saturday. I really want to see franks cobra run hard. If so this will be a great race!.
Back to top Go down
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Franks 50k built cobra parked by stock shelby on bottle   Franks 50k built cobra parked by stock shelby on bottle I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 12:48 pm

Listen, very simple, we lock up the money and we do the race. if one of you leave and the other doesn't its not a race. if one of you leave and the other chase its a race. and the word is skum bag. listen i have not disrespected you or your car ever. measure your words with me cause im a grown ass man with morals. to me i will see you out there and still say hi to you. nothing happen where just having fun and racing. your taking it personal, how many people have you jumped and they chase and you whoop them and post the video. keep it simple and lets not go to the next level. we are here for racing.
Back to top Go down
CARLITOEVO
CARLITOEVO

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Franks 50k built cobra parked by stock shelby on bottle   Franks 50k built cobra parked by stock shelby on bottle I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 12:50 pm

popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Franks 50k built cobra parked by stock shelby on bottle   Franks 50k built cobra parked by stock shelby on bottle I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 12:51 pm

MRxSLAYx wrote:
Damn. I know where im going to be Saturday. I really want to see franks cobra run hard. If so this will be a great race!.

You and about 500 other people "know where there gonna be Saturday"... Should set this race up for an off night... shurg
Back to top Go down
AlexRz06
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
AlexRz06

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Franks 50k built cobra parked by stock shelby on bottle   Franks 50k built cobra parked by stock shelby on bottle I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 12:55 pm

SILVERBEAST wrote:
MRxSLAYx wrote:

You and about 500 other people "know where there gonna be Saturday"... Should set this race up for an off night... shurg

i agree with steve...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Franks 50k built cobra parked by stock shelby on bottle   Franks 50k built cobra parked by stock shelby on bottle I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 1:08 pm

now im definitely going saturday night Very Happy
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Franks 50k built cobra parked by stock shelby on bottle   Franks 50k built cobra parked by stock shelby on bottle I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 1:40 pm

Frank if you wana bring another $500-1000 to lose LET ME KNOW
i know you like blowing money judging by your cars
Back to top Go down
TonyTurbo
TonyTurbo

Number of posts : 625
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Franks 50k built cobra parked by stock shelby on bottle   Franks 50k built cobra parked by stock shelby on bottle I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 3:40 pm

I got money on frank! even though that race was a wash, trust his shit rolls esp. he didnt spray that night!

v6 chris wanna bet?
Back to top Go down
good & tight
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2010-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Franks 50k built cobra parked by stock shelby on bottle   Franks 50k built cobra parked by stock shelby on bottle I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 3:48 pm

TonyTurbo wrote:
I got money on frank! even though that race was a wash, trust his shit rolls esp. he didnt spray that night!

v6 chris wanna bet?
According to Frank he has never sprayed the car during a race Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Franks 50k built cobra parked by stock shelby on bottle   Franks 50k built cobra parked by stock shelby on bottle I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 4:35 pm

Tony I'am down if he's racing his Cobra against the GT500 at that same race
I'll give my money to Steve or Joel to hold as they're the only ones i'd trust as a nuetral party on both sides.

lol i find it funny how Frank wants to be like Chris so much he even got the same color. Frank are you just so cute
Back to top Go down
04_Red_gt
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
04_Red_gt

PostSubject: Re: Franks 50k built cobra parked by stock shelby on bottle   Franks 50k built cobra parked by stock shelby on bottle I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 5:30 pm

I got my money on the Shelby $2000 now!!

Cool
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Franks 50k built cobra parked by stock shelby on bottle   Franks 50k built cobra parked by stock shelby on bottle I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 5:45 pm

Congrats on the Shelby Frank. What year and how many miles?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Franks 50k built cobra parked by stock shelby on bottle   Franks 50k built cobra parked by stock shelby on bottle I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 6:04 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
Congrats on the Shelby Frank. What year and how many crashes?

fixed Laughing
Back to top Go down
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Franks 50k built cobra parked by stock shelby on bottle   Franks 50k built cobra parked by stock shelby on bottle I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 6:09 pm

I agree with steve, we all work and only weekends to enjoy our family and our time. We can try next wednesday. I'm not worried about the shelby guys,thats his baby it only has 1100 miles on it. he's gonna bring his sons car out which has the same power if not less and its automatic with overdrive like my car. maybe the race will be closer. I want my dig at the track. So im not gonna bother anymore about the shelby,everyone saw what it can do. Let me know when ever your going to the track frank so I can meet you there. oh by the way don't forget to bring money. please don't make me go to the track and then tell me you got only $100 bucks. $1000 bucks buddy, and if you don't wanna do it im sure you have 10 friends that will put 100 bucks each on your side.
Back to top Go down
04_Red_gt
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
04_Red_gt

PostSubject: Re: Franks 50k built cobra parked by stock shelby on bottle   Franks 50k built cobra parked by stock shelby on bottle I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 6:51 pm

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Franks 50k built cobra parked by stock shelby on bottle   Franks 50k built cobra parked by stock shelby on bottle I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 6:53 pm

Chris It is an 08 with a bit of high miles one owner 49,000 miles. couldnt say no to the deal I got on It, If I was to sell It right now I'll make 8,XXXX of It, may be more. the guy I bought It from couldn't keep making the payment on It, I went with the guy to the bank; pay It off, and got the title for It and drove It home with a big smile on my face, and to be honest I dont like the color, but I did like the price I paid for It. tongue lol .

V6chris stop hating cuz you CAN'T afford to have anything like that. maybe one day you will when you stop hating on other peoples shit. Jerkit

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Franks 50k built cobra parked by stock shelby on bottle   Franks 50k built cobra parked by stock shelby on bottle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Franks 50k built cobra parked by stock shelby on bottle
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next