SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

COBRA JET BUILT 4.0L WHIPPLE !!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

COBRA JET BUILT 4.0L WHIPPLE !!! Empty
PostSubject: COBRA JET BUILT 4.0L WHIPPLE !!!   COBRA JET BUILT 4.0L WHIPPLE !!! I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2012, 10:23 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: COBRA JET BUILT 4.0L WHIPPLE !!!   COBRA JET BUILT 4.0L WHIPPLE !!! I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2012, 10:57 pm

I'm more impressed with this, it also gets driven on the street not get pulled by a golf cart popcorn

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COBRA JET BUILT 4.0L WHIPPLE !!!   COBRA JET BUILT 4.0L WHIPPLE !!! I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2012, 11:04 pm

Crazy mph nice shit! it's just that i hate how these damn 4cyl sound like! it's like the sound coming out the engine and the exhaust sounds like 10,000 lawnmower all turned on at the same time.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: COBRA JET BUILT 4.0L WHIPPLE !!!   COBRA JET BUILT 4.0L WHIPPLE !!! I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2012, 11:06 pm

Think that evo is loose in the rear...that thing hops bad

aside from that another gay thread by frank
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: COBRA JET BUILT 4.0L WHIPPLE !!!   COBRA JET BUILT 4.0L WHIPPLE !!! I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2012, 11:09 pm

btw frank ive seen 11second junks hang the front like that. its not impressive its stupid. spinning aint winning and wheel stands dont win races
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COBRA JET BUILT 4.0L WHIPPLE !!!   COBRA JET BUILT 4.0L WHIPPLE !!! I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2012, 11:09 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Think that evo is loose in the rear...that thing hops bad

aside from that another gay thread by frank

And here you come to make it worse.. Here take some of this Caesar salad dressing bukkae
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COBRA JET BUILT 4.0L WHIPPLE !!!   COBRA JET BUILT 4.0L WHIPPLE !!! I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2012, 11:13 pm

V6Chris wrote:
btw frank ive seen 11second junks hang the front like that. its not impressive its stupid. spinning aint winning and wheel stands dont win races

Sure a 9.2 at 153mph on wheelie stand 1 and 2 with a 6speed trans; And thats not impressive to you? u most be crazy.. why don't you try doing that same exact trick on your 11.sec GT? U got my number call me when your in your way to pull this magic trick with your 100shot Xpipe GT. popcorn
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: COBRA JET BUILT 4.0L WHIPPLE !!!   COBRA JET BUILT 4.0L WHIPPLE !!! I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2012, 11:17 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

Sure a 9.2 at 153mph on wheelie stand 1 and 2 with a 6speed trans; And thats not impressive to you? u most be crazy.. why don't you try doing that same exact trick on your 11.sec GT? U got my number call me when your in your way to pull this magic trick with your 100shot Xpipe GT. popcorn

not my car, just in general I have seen it dumbass. theres a pos red iroc that lifts the front 3-4feet and going mid 11s or low 11s. anyone with half a brain can take some kind of suspension knowledge to make the car lift and hook like that.

We can make your GT500 do that if you really want
Frank the car is fast in the video. but you're impressed by a fuckin wheel stand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COBRA JET BUILT 4.0L WHIPPLE !!!   COBRA JET BUILT 4.0L WHIPPLE !!! I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2012, 11:21 pm

I am impressed with the fact that it ran the numbers it ran with a 6speed trans and did it on a wheel stand 1 and 2 just like that. I haven't seen any of the Mustang Specialties cars doing this shit yet.. Please call me when john ur daddy at Mustang specialties decides to go to the track with his saleen to try to pull one of these tricks like the Cobra Jet cars do.

lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: COBRA JET BUILT 4.0L WHIPPLE !!!   COBRA JET BUILT 4.0L WHIPPLE !!! I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2012, 11:33 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
I am impressed with the fact that it ran the numbers it ran with a 6speed trans and did it on a wheel stand 1 and 2 just like that. I haven't seen any of the Mustang Specialties cars doing this shit yet.. Please call me when john ur daddy at Mustang specialties decides to go to the track with his saleen to try to pull one of these tricks like the Cobra Jet cars do.

lol!

Frank sorry we dont setup our cars for failure. Johns car goes straight and 1.34 60fts with 3800lb+race weight. Daily driver, with a baby seat.

how bout this, let me know when you or a whipple does this after Qualifying #1 as the fastest in Ultimate Street in the country

Mustang Specialties for you with all 4 off the track. Like I said Frank you aint got shit

COBRA JET BUILT 4.0L WHIPPLE !!! Ronnie
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: COBRA JET BUILT 4.0L WHIPPLE !!!   COBRA JET BUILT 4.0L WHIPPLE !!! I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2012, 11:41 pm

Frank i heard you work at popeyes now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COBRA JET BUILT 4.0L WHIPPLE !!!   COBRA JET BUILT 4.0L WHIPPLE !!! I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2012, 11:50 pm

How is that v6chris explain please. lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: COBRA JET BUILT 4.0L WHIPPLE !!!   COBRA JET BUILT 4.0L WHIPPLE !!! I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2012, 12:01 am

how it what?
lol Frank, honestly just for a minute at least take a second and stop and be real.
about 2-3 years ago this shop went 9.20s with a blower and nitrous and 9.5@15Xmph with boost only. the nitrous gained the car i think only 3-4mph, they only really tried one pass with it. regardless that was then with a procharged 4.6 3v setup, auto, has driven to and from the track, has been in magazines, the Miami car show(actually we got sponsored for the show with 5 cars) and still running to this day.
For years beyond that John and Ronnie have been rocking the game. Ronnie has enough trophys, photos, plaques and awards to cover your living room wall. The shop itself has built cars and ran cars with enough 7,8 and 9 second time slips to cover every wall in your house. not talking shit but being real
whenever you wanna respectfully come by and have the proof its at the shop just maybe an 1/8 of his slips and awards etc...
The shop is not a joke Frank, and Ronnies car went to the BADDEST radial event anyone in the country and go to and qualified number 1 still in his class of i think 50-70cars around the country. with off the shelf rods, crank, block, AFR 225 heads, intake manifold etc.. people actually started bitchin about his car being so fast they made him put interior in it.

So all bullshit to the side frank the back n forth on every thread is annoying.
just finish your car, i'll finish mine and we can talk then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COBRA JET BUILT 4.0L WHIPPLE !!!   COBRA JET BUILT 4.0L WHIPPLE !!! I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2012, 12:08 am

lol! cheers Finally brain cells got rewired back to health... Sure my shit be ready in few weeks! Whipple still back order with my shit, it's almost a month now waiting on it, otherwise my shit be in the streets braking inn already...

BTW it's not the shop the problem here, it's you that make them look bad talking all that shit up in here. lmk the Benz it's ready, i'll give u the hit 60 to 160 or head to head 50 to 150.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: COBRA JET BUILT 4.0L WHIPPLE !!!   COBRA JET BUILT 4.0L WHIPPLE !!! I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2012, 12:13 am

Frank my GT doesnt roll race. not to 150-160 ever.
I think my car is perfect where its at. i know its not fast. i know its no 10second or faster car. but the next level on the car thats actually worth taking is not that its to much money. but i keep dickin around with this car and i have another that i never touch anymore.
at the shop I've got head studs, cams, throttle body, fuel system etc for the GT. I can port the heads in a weekend and over the weekend make 370 on motor and close to 500 on guns. but its pointless to me. From a dig, this car is hard to beat when its lined up with anything in its power level.
I never have to worry about it and can race it when ever.

Back to top Go down
SFT_TUNED

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2012-10-08

PostSubject: Re: COBRA JET BUILT 4.0L WHIPPLE !!!   COBRA JET BUILT 4.0L WHIPPLE !!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2012, 9:57 am

nice evo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COBRA JET BUILT 4.0L WHIPPLE !!!   COBRA JET BUILT 4.0L WHIPPLE !!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COBRA JET BUILT 4.0L WHIPPLE !!!
Page 1 of 1