SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PDV GTR vs Green Stang Turbo Cobra vs 03 Terminator Mustang Cobra Boosted with Venom

Go down 
+2
03terminator
onestepx
6 posters
AuthorMessage
onestepx
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
onestepx

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PDV GTR vs Green Stang Turbo Cobra vs 03 Terminator Mustang Cobra Boosted with Venom Empty
PostSubject: PDV GTR vs Green Stang Turbo Cobra vs 03 Terminator Mustang Cobra Boosted with Venom   PDV GTR vs Green Stang Turbo Cobra vs 03 Terminator Mustang Cobra Boosted with Venom I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2011, 7:44 pm

Here is a small sample of Monday night Boca meet with the Big Boys PDV GTR vs Turbo Green Cobra vs 03 Terminator Mustang Cobra

Line up PDV in Center 03 Teminator on the right & Turbo Green Stang on the left

Here it is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

by E85 NSX
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PDV GTR vs Green Stang Turbo Cobra vs 03 Terminator Mustang Cobra Boosted with Venom Empty
PostSubject: Re: PDV GTR vs Green Stang Turbo Cobra vs 03 Terminator Mustang Cobra Boosted with Venom   PDV GTR vs Green Stang Turbo Cobra vs 03 Terminator Mustang Cobra Boosted with Venom I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2011, 7:59 pm

pdv's gtr giving out pasteles lol! shit is FAST
Back to top Go down
pdv25
Professional Street Racer
pdv25

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: PDV GTR vs Green Stang Turbo Cobra vs 03 Terminator Mustang Cobra Boosted with Venom   PDV GTR vs Green Stang Turbo Cobra vs 03 Terminator Mustang Cobra Boosted with Venom I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2011, 8:12 pm

03terminator wrote:

lol! Thats funny. He should be posting our other runs later.
Back to top Go down
onestepx
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
onestepx

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: PDV GTR vs Green Stang Turbo Cobra vs 03 Terminator Mustang Cobra Boosted with Venom   PDV GTR vs Green Stang Turbo Cobra vs 03 Terminator Mustang Cobra Boosted with Venom I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2011, 8:47 pm

Both vids between mustangs are up

pdv25 wrote:
03terminator wrote:

lol! Thats funny. He should be posting our other runs later.
Back to top Go down
osdper0911
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: PDV GTR vs Green Stang Turbo Cobra vs 03 Terminator Mustang Cobra Boosted with Venom   PDV GTR vs Green Stang Turbo Cobra vs 03 Terminator Mustang Cobra Boosted with Venom I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2011, 5:13 am

nice runs
Back to top Go down
Desarro
Desarro

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: PDV GTR vs Green Stang Turbo Cobra vs 03 Terminator Mustang Cobra Boosted with Venom   PDV GTR vs Green Stang Turbo Cobra vs 03 Terminator Mustang Cobra Boosted with Venom I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2011, 10:51 am

Nice runs. I dont remember seeing the GTR at the boca meet.
Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Steedafied

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: PDV GTR vs Green Stang Turbo Cobra vs 03 Terminator Mustang Cobra Boosted with Venom   PDV GTR vs Green Stang Turbo Cobra vs 03 Terminator Mustang Cobra Boosted with Venom I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2011, 11:51 am

How much power is that green stang making? Is it a 2v or 4v?
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: PDV GTR vs Green Stang Turbo Cobra vs 03 Terminator Mustang Cobra Boosted with Venom   PDV GTR vs Green Stang Turbo Cobra vs 03 Terminator Mustang Cobra Boosted with Venom I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2011, 11:59 am

is a 4v (think is from a 98 cobra) with pistons and few other add-ons, hopefully the owner will chime-in later..
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: PDV GTR vs Green Stang Turbo Cobra vs 03 Terminator Mustang Cobra Boosted with Venom   PDV GTR vs Green Stang Turbo Cobra vs 03 Terminator Mustang Cobra Boosted with Venom I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2011, 12:02 pm

as far as power here's the sheet he posted on the intro thread, this is HP logic's Mustang Dyno
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Steedafied

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: PDV GTR vs Green Stang Turbo Cobra vs 03 Terminator Mustang Cobra Boosted with Venom   PDV GTR vs Green Stang Turbo Cobra vs 03 Terminator Mustang Cobra Boosted with Venom I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2011, 1:31 pm

Hmmm, not bad.. I'd be down for a friendly run with him once I tune the car again. I've got a Procharged 2v Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PDV GTR vs Green Stang Turbo Cobra vs 03 Terminator Mustang Cobra Boosted with Venom   PDV GTR vs Green Stang Turbo Cobra vs 03 Terminator Mustang Cobra Boosted with Venom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PDV GTR vs Green Stang Turbo Cobra vs 03 Terminator Mustang Cobra Boosted with Venom
Page 1 of 1