SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

E85 Nsx Supercharged vs Mustang Cobra Boosted highly Modified 500 plus hp

Go down 
+8
Phantom SRT4
Steedafied
kleistang/ BANNED
V6Chris
miamimagic
03terminator
R35 GTR
onestepx
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
onestepx
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
onestepx

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2010-08-13

E85 Nsx Supercharged vs  Mustang Cobra Boosted highly Modified 500 plus hp Empty
PostSubject: E85 Nsx Supercharged vs Mustang Cobra Boosted highly Modified 500 plus hp   E85 Nsx Supercharged vs  Mustang Cobra Boosted highly Modified 500 plus hp I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2011, 5:45 pm

Monday Night Boca Runs last race of the night on the way home .Here comes another Mustang Cobra Highly Modified ready to run it 30mph to 160mph .This must be about the 30 th Mustang in the last month to call me out luckily it was just another Garden snake LOL

Here's the Video: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ...
Back to top Go down
onestepx
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
onestepx

E85 Nsx Supercharged vs  Mustang Cobra Boosted highly Modified 500 plus hp Empty
PostSubject: Re: E85 Nsx Supercharged vs Mustang Cobra Boosted highly Modified 500 plus hp   E85 Nsx Supercharged vs  Mustang Cobra Boosted highly Modified 500 plus hp I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2011, 6:09 pm

onestepx wrote:
Monday Night Boca Runs last race of the night on the way home .Here comes another Mustang Cobra Highly Modified ready to run it 30mph to 160mph .This must be about the 30 th Mustang in the last month to call me out luckily it was just another Garden snake LOL

Here's the Video: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ...

Here is part 2 E85 Nsx vs Kawasaki Ninja Crew the race was cut short due to 18 wheeler getting in front of us.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Vtec
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
Professional Street Racer
R35 GTR

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: E85 Nsx Supercharged vs Mustang Cobra Boosted highly Modified 500 plus hp   E85 Nsx Supercharged vs  Mustang Cobra Boosted highly Modified 500 plus hp I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2011, 7:07 pm

first vid is on private
Back to top Go down
onestepx
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
onestepx

PostSubject: Re: E85 Nsx Supercharged vs Mustang Cobra Boosted highly Modified 500 plus hp   E85 Nsx Supercharged vs  Mustang Cobra Boosted highly Modified 500 plus hp I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2011, 7:35 pm

R35 GTR wrote:
first vid is on private

Sorry just made it public
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: E85 Nsx Supercharged vs Mustang Cobra Boosted highly Modified 500 plus hp   E85 Nsx Supercharged vs  Mustang Cobra Boosted highly Modified 500 plus hp I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2011, 9:07 pm

I know this cobra owner, he was at PBIR this past wendsday night and his fuel pressure sensor regulator took a shit. that cobra has an upper 13 psi 2.8 pulley tune and exhaust stock headers. that cobra ran a 12.8 at 117MPH thats not heavily modified MR, you are lucky that you never got next to me when I had my cobra. you would had never seen my tag numbers when I took off on you.

When a cobra makes pass 700RWHP then you can say it is heavily modified. If you think you got something for the ford motors let me know, and i'll be happy to give you a real run.

An 03/04 cobra with an upper 2.8 pulley,intake and exhaust makes 450-470rwhp dynoyet max in a good cold day.
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: E85 Nsx Supercharged vs Mustang Cobra Boosted highly Modified 500 plus hp   E85 Nsx Supercharged vs  Mustang Cobra Boosted highly Modified 500 plus hp I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2011, 10:28 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
I know this cobra owner, he was at PBIR this past wendsday night and his fuel pressure sensor regulator took a shit. that cobra has an upper 13 psi 2.8 pulley tune and exhaust stock headers. that cobra ran a 12.8 at 117MPH thats not heavily modified MR, you are lucky that you never got next to me when I had my cobra. you would had never seen my tag numbers when I took off on you.

When a cobra makes pass 700RWHP then you can say it is heavily modified. If you think you got something for the ford motors let me know, and i'll be happy to give you a real run.

An 03/04 cobra with an upper 2.8 pulley,intake and exhaust makes 450-470rwhp dynoyet max in a good cold day.
and that is on a good tune, if you lay your midget hands on the tune settings, two things would happen A: car will blow or B: it will blow with you in the car while trying to tune it lol! or maybe C: car will run 14's Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: E85 Nsx Supercharged vs Mustang Cobra Boosted highly Modified 500 plus hp   E85 Nsx Supercharged vs  Mustang Cobra Boosted highly Modified 500 plus hp I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2011, 10:37 pm

lol! hilarious. infact i never blew up a motor on the stock blower, not even with the 150shot + pulley. they all blew up with the KB blowers. to much heat my friend. yours is next. wait till your motor See's a bit more boost from that 2.6L KB you have on your motor now. Laughing
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: E85 Nsx Supercharged vs Mustang Cobra Boosted highly Modified 500 plus hp   E85 Nsx Supercharged vs  Mustang Cobra Boosted highly Modified 500 plus hp I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2011, 10:45 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
lol! hilarious. infact i never blew up a motor on the stock blower, not even with the 150shot + pulley. they all blew up on with the KB blowers. to much heat my friend. you are next. wait till your motor See's a bit more boost from that 2.6L KB you have. Laughing
lol, aint skirred if it goes it goes, it had a long life, one thing for certain, car wasn't touched by the midget so theres hope Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: E85 Nsx Supercharged vs Mustang Cobra Boosted highly Modified 500 plus hp   E85 Nsx Supercharged vs  Mustang Cobra Boosted highly Modified 500 plus hp I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2011, 11:02 pm

lol dont worry, sit back and wait, you will be calling me pretty soon. here is a clear picture of whats going to happen with your motor. I have already dug a hole on the Ground to go in it for when this event happens with your motor lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: E85 Nsx Supercharged vs Mustang Cobra Boosted highly Modified 500 plus hp   E85 Nsx Supercharged vs  Mustang Cobra Boosted highly Modified 500 plus hp I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2011, 11:39 pm

i bet that shit doesn't sound as hard as the punches i seen someone laying on someone's face Laughing IJS
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: E85 Nsx Supercharged vs Mustang Cobra Boosted highly Modified 500 plus hp   E85 Nsx Supercharged vs  Mustang Cobra Boosted highly Modified 500 plus hp I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2011, 11:52 pm

shit aside enano, if the motor pops, it served its purpose, you should be used to those explosions already since everything you touch turns into shit
Back to top Go down
onestepx
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
onestepx

PostSubject: Re: E85 Nsx Supercharged vs Mustang Cobra Boosted highly Modified 500 plus hp   E85 Nsx Supercharged vs  Mustang Cobra Boosted highly Modified 500 plus hp I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2011, 9:34 am

03terminator wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

and that is on a good tune, if you lay your midget hands on the tune settings, two things would happen A: car will blow or B: it will blow with you in the car while trying to tune it lol! or maybe C: car will run 14's Laughing

Incredible here we go another 30 page post taken over by Frank this started as a simple post of a Monday night run against a cobra that called me out.Frank just so you know I dont have anything against Mustangs I have owned 8 of them already while I have my NSX I just sold my 2000 Saleen for some people 500 HP cars are pretty much Highly modified since thats all there engines can take not everyone out there has Venomous Snakes like 03Terminator & yourself obviously we never raced what would be the sense in that 700hp Cobra against 500 hp NSX little V6 at a 60 Roll .I never bothered asking you since you never do low rolls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: E85 Nsx Supercharged vs Mustang Cobra Boosted highly Modified 500 plus hp   E85 Nsx Supercharged vs  Mustang Cobra Boosted highly Modified 500 plus hp I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2011, 11:20 am

onestepx wrote:
03terminator wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Incredible here we go another 30 page post taken over by Frank this started as a simple post of a Monday night run against a cobra that called me out.Frank just so you know I dont have anything against Mustangs I have owned 8 of them already while I have my NSX I just sold my 2000 Saleen for some people 500 HP cars are pretty much Highly modified since thats all there engines can take not everyone out there has Venomous Snakes like 03Terminator & yourself obviously we never raced what would be the sense in that 700hp Cobra against 500 hp NSX little V6 at a 60 Roll .I never bothered asking you since you never do low rolls.

Oh dont worry about the 30 page talk, i am not into that BS no more. But yes I do do low rolls, here is proof,

GTR 555-AWDHP and 545-TORQ mustang dyno. let me know when your ready, and i will give you any roll you want vs my GT500
Back to top Go down
miamimagic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
miamimagic

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: E85 Nsx Supercharged vs Mustang Cobra Boosted highly Modified 500 plus hp   E85 Nsx Supercharged vs  Mustang Cobra Boosted highly Modified 500 plus hp I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2011, 11:57 am

these threads still turn into "look at me, my name is frank and i need attention" omg wtf...
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: E85 Nsx Supercharged vs Mustang Cobra Boosted highly Modified 500 plus hp   E85 Nsx Supercharged vs  Mustang Cobra Boosted highly Modified 500 plus hp I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2011, 6:25 pm

a bolt on 03-04 cobra will make 500hp, I dont know how or what makes it highly modified but you kinda just raced a car with the same power as you thats heavier. And btw they hold well over 500whp.
good kill i guess tho?
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
kleistang/ BANNED
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
kleistang/ BANNED

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: E85 Nsx Supercharged vs Mustang Cobra Boosted highly Modified 500 plus hp   E85 Nsx Supercharged vs  Mustang Cobra Boosted highly Modified 500 plus hp I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2011, 11:56 pm

heavily modified ? wtf that cars has a ported blower and 15" wheels and a cowl hood
Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Steedafied

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: E85 Nsx Supercharged vs Mustang Cobra Boosted highly Modified 500 plus hp   E85 Nsx Supercharged vs  Mustang Cobra Boosted highly Modified 500 plus hp I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 1:49 pm

LMAO @ heavily modified. It's a basic bolt on Cobra.

BTW, i've seen those motors hold over 800hp with the stock internals, so 500hp is just an appetizer for them...
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: E85 Nsx Supercharged vs Mustang Cobra Boosted highly Modified 500 plus hp   E85 Nsx Supercharged vs  Mustang Cobra Boosted highly Modified 500 plus hp I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 6:09 pm

Good runs. Agreed with the "heavily modified" comments though, I ran quite a few ported eaton 03/04s making 500+ and I always considered them to be simple bolt on Cobras. I guess everyone sees it differently though. Good runs again.
Back to top Go down
onestepx
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
onestepx

PostSubject: Re: E85 Nsx Supercharged vs Mustang Cobra Boosted highly Modified 500 plus hp   E85 Nsx Supercharged vs  Mustang Cobra Boosted highly Modified 500 plus hp I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2011, 3:17 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
Good runs. Agreed with the "heavily modified" comments though, I ran quite a few ported eaton 03/04s making 500+ and I always considered them to be simple bolt on Cobras. I guess everyone sees it differently though. Good runs again.

sORRY gUYS never knew a simple title would cause so much Drama Highly modified/slightly modified /partialy modified /modified which one of these titles would make you guys happy.I race for fun I dont have all these technical terms down yet .I dont even know what my own car weighs LOL .
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: E85 Nsx Supercharged vs Mustang Cobra Boosted highly Modified 500 plus hp   E85 Nsx Supercharged vs  Mustang Cobra Boosted highly Modified 500 plus hp I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2011, 7:00 pm

onestepx wrote:
Phantom SRT4 wrote:

sORRY gUYS never knew a simple title would cause so much Drama Highly modified/slightly modified /partialy modified /modified which one of these titles would make you guys happy.I race for fun I dont have all these technical terms down yet .I dont even know what my own car weighs LOL .

Frank used to do something along the lines of this

how about heavily modified E85 NSX vs pump gas s/c cobra

yeah?
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
kachup

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: E85 Nsx Supercharged vs Mustang Cobra Boosted highly Modified 500 plus hp   E85 Nsx Supercharged vs  Mustang Cobra Boosted highly Modified 500 plus hp I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2011, 10:09 pm

Their was a cobra just like that on sale @ Maronee Chevrolet like 1-2 months ago.. Idk if it's that one do.. Good run
Back to top Go down
victory2k8z
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
victory2k8z

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-11-23

PostSubject: Re: E85 Nsx Supercharged vs Mustang Cobra Boosted highly Modified 500 plus hp   E85 Nsx Supercharged vs  Mustang Cobra Boosted highly Modified 500 plus hp I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2011, 11:59 pm

Someone PM me the Location of the Boca spot, I took a drive down to the old fuds and there was crap out there...
Back to top Go down
kleistang/ BANNED
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
kleistang/ BANNED

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: E85 Nsx Supercharged vs Mustang Cobra Boosted highly Modified 500 plus hp   E85 Nsx Supercharged vs  Mustang Cobra Boosted highly Modified 500 plus hp I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 7:30 am

kachup wrote:
Their was a cobra just like that on sale @ Maronee Chevrolet like 1-2 months ago.. Idk if it's that one do.. Good run
that was mmp's old cobra

the card had this on when they were selling it. then they took some stuff out and traded it. that probably doesnt make the 499 anymore. at least when they traded it.

Stegmeier Stage 4 ported blower
Metco 4lb lower
2.95 pulley
Aftermarket heat exchanger
Racestar wheels
Bassani mid length headers
Bassani x-pipe
Centerforce DXF clutch
Liberty 26 spline input shaft
Steeda IRS bushings
Race car builders cage w/removable side bars
Flowmaster cat-back
Nitrous kit
60lb injectors
Diablosport MAFia
Twin Ford GT fuel pumps
MGW shifter
Kaenen cowl hood
ARP 3" rear wheelstuds
new Hawk rear pads and rotors
SCT Xcal 3 (dyno tuned by Justin @ VMP)

499/538 & 623/718
Back to top Go down
SlowTruck
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: E85 Nsx Supercharged vs Mustang Cobra Boosted highly Modified 500 plus hp   E85 Nsx Supercharged vs  Mustang Cobra Boosted highly Modified 500 plus hp I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 9:20 am

And this is exactly why I called Frank out on his shit in his thread.

He goes into every thread to shit on them. I figure he deserved it in his own thread.

I'm sticking to this...regardless of how shitty you think 03terminators motor is...or how slow you think the NSX is.

AT LEAST they didn't have to buy a rebuilt title car to try to fit in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: E85 Nsx Supercharged vs Mustang Cobra Boosted highly Modified 500 plus hp   E85 Nsx Supercharged vs  Mustang Cobra Boosted highly Modified 500 plus hp I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 12:46 pm

Slowtruck' get over it you loser, you aint going no where with this you punk, you have nothing to offer to this website, but your dirty shit hole mouth. take your Mexican ride with you and cross the border you clown.

lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] <<Slowtruck custom made 911 CARRERA with Mexican Wheels.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]<<< JDM Turbo Exhaust Kit.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E85 Nsx Supercharged vs Mustang Cobra Boosted highly Modified 500 plus hp   E85 Nsx Supercharged vs  Mustang Cobra Boosted highly Modified 500 plus hp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E85 Nsx Supercharged vs Mustang Cobra Boosted highly Modified 500 plus hp
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next