SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

E85 Nsx vs Cobra Mustang Supercharged W/Nitrous

Go down 
+13
Krusty DSM
95RioRedCobra
bambinov8
Boostedoval
Phantom SRT4
V6Chris
nxeclipse
ZYBORG
03terminator
NoPis10
s.e.a.n
USMCWARVET
onestepx
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
onestepx
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
onestepx

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2010-08-13

E85 Nsx vs Cobra Mustang Supercharged W/Nitrous Empty
PostSubject: E85 Nsx vs Cobra Mustang Supercharged W/Nitrous   E85 Nsx vs Cobra Mustang Supercharged W/Nitrous I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2011, 4:08 pm

This Guy called me out on the way into Sunoco Wed night before I could even pull in he was supposed to run 06GT33 then canceled to try me instead super hyped up & ready to Rumble.As per his request another Stang ass whoopin

1st race 25 Roll left him standing still
2nd Race 40 roll another one bites the dust

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
USMCWARVET
Professional Street Racer
USMCWARVET

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2010-10-03

PostSubject: Re: E85 Nsx vs Cobra Mustang Supercharged W/Nitrous   E85 Nsx vs Cobra Mustang Supercharged W/Nitrous I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2011, 4:45 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: E85 Nsx vs Cobra Mustang Supercharged W/Nitrous   E85 Nsx vs Cobra Mustang Supercharged W/Nitrous I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2011, 5:09 pm

Looks like the mustang miss a gear on the first race.

Good kill nonetheless!
Back to top Go down
NoPis10
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
NoPis10

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: E85 Nsx vs Cobra Mustang Supercharged W/Nitrous   E85 Nsx vs Cobra Mustang Supercharged W/Nitrous I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2011, 5:37 pm

lol!
Guess he wasn't ready....

Nice Kill
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: E85 Nsx vs Cobra Mustang Supercharged W/Nitrous   E85 Nsx vs Cobra Mustang Supercharged W/Nitrous I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2011, 5:55 pm

damn, it looks just like my car but isn't, O.P want to dust another stang? kinda like a repetition of what you did to the slobrah in the vid scratch just gotta watch out for midgets with shelbys nowadays, with only intake/pulley and tune they run low 10's lol!
Back to top Go down
ZYBORG
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
ZYBORG

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2010-09-01

PostSubject: Re: E85 Nsx vs Cobra Mustang Supercharged W/Nitrous   E85 Nsx vs Cobra Mustang Supercharged W/Nitrous I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2011, 6:01 pm

I was thinking it was your car, whooo... glad to see its not...lol

hopefully he plays with you too
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: E85 Nsx vs Cobra Mustang Supercharged W/Nitrous   E85 Nsx vs Cobra Mustang Supercharged W/Nitrous I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2011, 6:10 pm

ZYBORG wrote:

lol, I hope I can put up a better fight, and make it worthy, that's a quick nsx O.P
Back to top Go down
nxeclipse
nxeclipse

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: E85 Nsx vs Cobra Mustang Supercharged W/Nitrous   E85 Nsx vs Cobra Mustang Supercharged W/Nitrous I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2011, 6:19 pm

03terminator wrote:
ZYBORG wrote:

lol, I hope I can put up a better fight, and make it worthy, that's a quick nsx O.P

I pretty sure you have MPH on him. Last I saw the NSX was a mid 120 car
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: E85 Nsx vs Cobra Mustang Supercharged W/Nitrous   E85 Nsx vs Cobra Mustang Supercharged W/Nitrous I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2011, 6:58 pm

nxeclipse wrote:
03terminator wrote:
ZYBORG wrote:

maybe, but i'm willing to find out, mph at the track at times doesn't tell everything..
Back to top Go down
USMCWARVET
USMCWARVET

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2010-10-03

PostSubject: Re: E85 Nsx vs Cobra Mustang Supercharged W/Nitrous   E85 Nsx vs Cobra Mustang Supercharged W/Nitrous I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2011, 7:05 pm

03terminator wrote:
nxeclipse wrote:
03terminator wrote:
ZYBORG wrote:

maybe, but i'm willing to find out, mph at the track at times doesn't tell everything..

+1000 very true , specially when people sand bag
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: E85 Nsx vs Cobra Mustang Supercharged W/Nitrous   E85 Nsx vs Cobra Mustang Supercharged W/Nitrous I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2011, 7:06 pm

yo this guy can talk
Im 90% positive thats Ryans car. i know he was trying to run you
that car has no nitrous in it yet. and is on a stock blower still from whats been said
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
onestepx
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
onestepx

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: E85 Nsx vs Cobra Mustang Supercharged W/Nitrous   E85 Nsx vs Cobra Mustang Supercharged W/Nitrous I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2011, 8:11 pm

V6Chris wrote:
yo this guy can talk
Im 90% positive thats Ryans car. i know he was trying to run you
that car has no nitrous in it yet. and is on a stock blower still from whats been said

I don't know that's what I over heard from one of the guys friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: E85 Nsx vs Cobra Mustang Supercharged W/Nitrous   E85 Nsx vs Cobra Mustang Supercharged W/Nitrous I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2011, 8:23 pm

onestep, am here to represent the mustang family!! except of one that has a 2jz In it. lol
How about we set something up for this saturday night? no drama no cheerleaders, just you and me, i'll be out there satnight to run some cars.

let me know what roll you want to do. pls 40 and up if is ok with you..
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: E85 Nsx vs Cobra Mustang Supercharged W/Nitrous   E85 Nsx vs Cobra Mustang Supercharged W/Nitrous I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2011, 8:47 pm

^^^I'd like to see a 25 roll, the GT500 has 250+whp and 15mph more than the acura. We already know which car will overpower the other, lets see if the driver can do the same. Should be an EASY win for the GT500 from ANY race...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: E85 Nsx vs Cobra Mustang Supercharged W/Nitrous   E85 Nsx vs Cobra Mustang Supercharged W/Nitrous I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2011, 8:58 pm

a 25 roll is just plain simple ridiculous. that will be a second gear start for me and early shortshift to the 3rd gear. lol. he gets his run then i get mine. thats how it should be done, not no 17 year old sneaky shit.
Back to top Go down
Boostedoval

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2011-01-16

PostSubject: Re: E85 Nsx vs Cobra Mustang Supercharged W/Nitrous   E85 Nsx vs Cobra Mustang Supercharged W/Nitrous I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2011, 9:21 pm

This is the owner of the cobra... Listen onestep nsx if ur car is so fast let's lock it up this Sunday for some money... No nitrous, no ported blower, please the car isn't even tuned and I'll still leave that bucket standing still. Traction kills and I did not come prepared. I got my dancing shoes on now so let me show you what my car can do when I come correct
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890

PostSubject: Re: E85 Nsx vs Cobra Mustang Supercharged W/Nitrous   E85 Nsx vs Cobra Mustang Supercharged W/Nitrous I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 11:36 am

Boostedoval wrote:
This is the owner of the cobra... Listen onestep nsx if ur car is so fast let's lock it up this Sunday for some money... No nitrous, no ported blower, please the car isn't even tuned and I'll still leave that bucket standing still. Traction kills and I did not come prepared. I got my dancing shoes on now so let me show you what my car can do when I come correct
im down for a friendly run with you..but i got no nitrous.will you be able to do a eaton vs eaton run??
Back to top Go down
Boostedoval

PostSubject: Re: E85 Nsx vs Cobra Mustang Supercharged W/Nitrous   E85 Nsx vs Cobra Mustang Supercharged W/Nitrous I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 1:20 pm

Yea I'm down but my blower isn't ported like urs, I'm oy making 440-450 ur making 500 for sure but yea I'm down.
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890

PostSubject: Re: E85 Nsx vs Cobra Mustang Supercharged W/Nitrous   E85 Nsx vs Cobra Mustang Supercharged W/Nitrous I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 3:56 pm

Boostedoval wrote:
Yea I'm down but my blower isn't ported like urs, I'm oy making 440-450 ur making 500 for sure but yea I'm down.
yea I got a steg iv w supporting mods..I was making 452whp before with a 2.80pulley and supp mods..now I'm at 502whp..but honestly it seems like a lot on gains on paper..but on the streets I think I only gained about a car and half..I don't really know where everybody is meeting up after what happened few months ago..so pm me..I'm down for a drive..I'm in boynton beach lol..who tuned your car? And what's done to it so far?
Back to top Go down
95RioRedCobra
95RioRedCobra

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2010-07-26

PostSubject: Re: E85 Nsx vs Cobra Mustang Supercharged W/Nitrous   E85 Nsx vs Cobra Mustang Supercharged W/Nitrous I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 4:57 pm

Bambino is also a vert and the weight alone should make it a good run! Have fun guys!
Back to top Go down
http://www.revolution-performance.com
Boostedoval

PostSubject: Re: E85 Nsx vs Cobra Mustang Supercharged W/Nitrous   E85 Nsx vs Cobra Mustang Supercharged W/Nitrous I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 6:36 pm

Lol well the car is on a base map right now. Car just has a cold air intake, 2.5" exhaust and a 2.8 pulley. It's just on a predator 93 map should be around 440-450.... And the car is on 4 year old dry rotted nitto 555.... Not the drag radials just regular street tires
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: E85 Nsx vs Cobra Mustang Supercharged W/Nitrous   E85 Nsx vs Cobra Mustang Supercharged W/Nitrous I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 6:47 pm

95RioRedCobra wrote:
Bambino is also a vert and the weight alone should make it a good run! Have fun guys!
+1
Back to top Go down
Krusty DSM
Krusty DSM

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: E85 Nsx vs Cobra Mustang Supercharged W/Nitrous   E85 Nsx vs Cobra Mustang Supercharged W/Nitrous I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 7:20 pm

Boostedoval wrote:

Why you MAD Bro? you called him out and lost no need to get hectic
Back to top Go down
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: E85 Nsx vs Cobra Mustang Supercharged W/Nitrous   E85 Nsx vs Cobra Mustang Supercharged W/Nitrous I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2011, 10:50 am

some people get mad when they lose. onestep is a nice guy and runs every body. if the cobra stays the same even with the best tune in the world he is still not gonna beat that acura unless he sprays it.
Back to top Go down
pdv25
pdv25

Number of posts : 648

PostSubject: Re: E85 Nsx vs Cobra Mustang Supercharged W/Nitrous   E85 Nsx vs Cobra Mustang Supercharged W/Nitrous I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2011, 11:06 am

jorge, when is the mustang going to be done??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E85 Nsx vs Cobra Mustang Supercharged W/Nitrous   E85 Nsx vs Cobra Mustang Supercharged W/Nitrous I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E85 Nsx vs Cobra Mustang Supercharged W/Nitrous
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next