SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2Face vs V6Chris

Go down 
+16
Nimitz87
NorySS
GDM S2K
stikiller2189
8byah6
botldvq35sed
solraC
V6Chris
CRUSH
CARLITOEVO
s.e.a.n
I8URRICE
SILVERBEAST
BlackMambaLS3
Phantom SRT4
2Face
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
solraC

solraC

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-05-17

2Face vs V6Chris - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2Face vs V6Chris   2Face vs V6Chris - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2009, 9:25 pm

V6Chris wrote:
they were good races, there was no MISSES but the video says that which is upsetting...
and the videos are kinda mixed around too. not edited but mixed
the first race i pulled, second race you got the jump, 3rd race was pretty dead on.

idk why the video says misses but the only reason why there was even a re-run was because i thought you had missed but then you said you didnt and we agreed on another run.

i went in the race pretty much blind, i knew nothing about the car but that it was on e85 and it was fast.
i got bored and did it for the hell of it expecting a loss

im not trying to talk shit but i can assure you the second race you did get out on me because either you went early or i went late.

and this car/setup is also new. this is my second night with it testing her.

you changed the setup since that run against Loaf?
Back to top Go down
botldvq35sed
Professional Street Racer
botldvq35sed

Number of posts : 408
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: 2Face vs V6Chris   2Face vs V6Chris - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2009, 9:35 pm

nice run guys... clean races even though it dont look missed shifts... regardless that evo is quick... chris, car running nice
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: 2Face vs V6Chris   2Face vs V6Chris - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2009, 9:39 pm

reason why the first race you pulled was because the aem fucked me up with the brake boosting.... didnt you notice everytime we raced i would get out better on the third honk... i didnt jump... we took off even on the third honk
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: 2Face vs V6Chris   2Face vs V6Chris - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2009, 1:59 am

solraC wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
they were good races, there was no MISSES but the video says that which is upsetting...
and the videos are kinda mixed around too. not edited but mixed
the first race i pulled, second race you got the jump, 3rd race was pretty dead on.

idk why the video says misses but the only reason why there was even a re-run was because i thought you had missed but then you said you didnt and we agreed on another run.

i went in the race pretty much blind, i knew nothing about the car but that it was on e85 and it was fast.
i got bored and did it for the hell of it expecting a loss

im not trying to talk shit but i can assure you the second race you did get out on me because either you went early or i went late.

and this car/setup is also new. this is my second night with it testing her.

you changed the setup since that run against Loaf?

no hense why i said SECOND night Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: 2Face vs V6Chris   2Face vs V6Chris - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2009, 2:01 am

2Face wrote:
reason why the first race you pulled was because the aem fucked me up with the brake boosting.... didnt you notice everytime we raced i would get out better on the third honk... i didnt jump... we took off even on the third honk

w/e personally i think the third race was the cleanest str8 foward race(2nd race in video)

you didnt miss gear but clearly i felt something wasnt right
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
8byah6
8byah6

Number of posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: 2Face vs V6Chris   2Face vs V6Chris - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2009, 7:32 pm

nice runs stangs moving out well chris
Back to top Go down
stikiller2189

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: 2Face vs V6Chris   2Face vs V6Chris - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2009, 2:00 am

goood runs chris,keep them coming!!!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: 2Face vs V6Chris   2Face vs V6Chris - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2009, 12:20 pm

I heard this blue EVO is on JDMsouth calling out Felix(GT500)... Felix is out of town on bussiness right now, so let me go ahead and speak for him... Its seems to me that you quick to call out a car that you think your gonna beat, and to be honest with you, if Felix decides to give 40 roll, I dont mind saying that you'll beat him because he will spin the fuck out!...

Most of the SK members own V8 cars and as far as you hitting brakes at 120mph to end your race, to me thats some pussy shit!... I know a few Civics that will go to 150mph and wont even give a fuck!... Besides, we hit cruise control at 120mph!...

That shit aint cool how your trying to protray Felix to be a bitch for not giving you(AWD) a 40roll.... I tell you what, why dont you come line up with my 4200pd. fat bitch, with heated seats, navigation/bluetooth compability, rolling on 20'rims from a 60-160mph, I want you to come show me how fast that EVO really is.... So what the fuck you want to do?... popcorn
Back to top Go down
I8URRICE
I8URRICE

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: 2Face vs V6Chris   2Face vs V6Chris - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2009, 12:38 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
I heard this blue EVO is on JDMsouth calling out Felix(GT500)... Felix is out of town on bussiness right now, so let me go ahead and speak for him... Its seems to me that you quick to call out a car that you think your gonna beat, and to be honest with you, if Felix decides to give 40 roll, I dont mind saying that you'll beat him because he will spin the fuck out!...

Most of the SK members own V8 cars and as far as you hitting brakes at 120mph to end your race, to me thats some pussy shit!... I know a few Civics that will go to 150mph and wont even give a fuck!... Besides, we hit cruise control at 120mph!...

That shit aint cool how your trying to protray Felix to be a bitch for not giving you(AWD) a 40roll.... I tell you what, why dont you come line up with my 4200pd. fat bitch, with heated seats, navigation/bluetooth compability, rolling on 20'rims from a 60-160mph, I want you to come show me how fast that EVO really is.... So what the fuck you want to do?... popcorn

well...well.....well.....that about sums it up right der now dont it....i could see a dig to 120 but 40-120 barely covering an 80 mph race, what a shitty race 40-140....

throw 5th like the rest of the evo owners or Jerkit2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2Face vs V6Chris   2Face vs V6Chris - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2009, 12:44 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:

now THATS a CALLOUT
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: 2Face vs V6Chris   2Face vs V6Chris - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2009, 1:01 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:

Wow that this post.

Goes to show you guys are a bunch of POSERS he made a simple call out.

ACCEPT OR DECLINE END THREAD
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: 2Face vs V6Chris   2Face vs V6Chris - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2009, 1:20 pm

s.e.a.n. wrote:
SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:

Wow that this post.

As I mentioned in my previous post, Felix aint here to "accept or decline" his callout from the blue EVO, so I dont need you to tell me to end this thread!... And a simple callout wouldve been on our website and not on JDMsouth(a website that were not even on) or even come up to him at the hangouts because he knows where to find us!...
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

PostSubject: Re: 2Face vs V6Chris   2Face vs V6Chris - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2009, 1:23 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:

WOW... areyou serious?? your car wont even trap 120mph in the 1/4 whats the point of racing to 150 or 160... my fourth gear ends at 120mph... sorry im not geared like a z06 or your CHRYSLER... i do have a friend that has an evo geared to go 160 in 4th... if you want to race him LMK... but as far as i am concerned im not going to throw 5th gear just to race you... if you want to cover 100mph gap then buy some nice tires...( since you own a nice 300 srt-Cool and obviously can afford it and run me from a 20mph roll...
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

PostSubject: Re: 2Face vs V6Chris   2Face vs V6Chris - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2009, 1:26 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
s.e.a.n. wrote:
SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:

Wow that this post.

As I mentioned in my previous post, Felix aint here to "accept or decline" his callout from the blue EVO, so I dont need you to tell me to end this thread!... And a simple callout wouldve been on our website and not on JDMsouth(a website that were not even on) or even come up to him at the hangouts because he knows where to find us!...

the GT500 is on that site... and was just on the site yesterday...
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: 2Face vs V6Chris   2Face vs V6Chris - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2009, 1:31 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
s.e.a.n. wrote:
SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:

Wow that this post.

Isn't Felix a member on jdmsouth?
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

PostSubject: Re: 2Face vs V6Chris   2Face vs V6Chris - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2009, 1:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i see stickies!!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: 2Face vs V6Chris   2Face vs V6Chris - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2009, 1:53 pm

2Face wrote:
SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:

WOW... areyou serious?? your car wont even trap 120mph in the 1/4 whats the point of racing to 150 or 160... my fourth gear ends at 120mph... sorry im not geared like a z06 or your CHRYSLER... i do have a friend that has an evo geared to go 160 in 4th... if you want to race him LMK... but as far as i am concerned im not going to throw 5th gear just to race you... if you want to cover 100mph gap then buy some nice tires...( since you own a nice 300 srt-Cool and obviously can afford it and run me from a 20mph roll...

I dont even know what my car traps, so how the fuck do you?... I think you need to put down those car&driver magazines because my 300cSRT8 times definetley aint in them!... So you one of those "I have friend that will race you" as niggas... All I have to say to that is, I called you out not your friend...

It would be fuck up to get beat by a car that weighs 1000 pds. more then you, declining my callout is the best decision you can make, because after 120mph I would ate that 4banger ass up, trust me when I say that!.. So why dont you get some "top end mph" before you tell me to go buy some tires homie!...

Last edited by SilverbeastSRT8 on May 27th 2009, 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

PostSubject: Re: 2Face vs V6Chris   2Face vs V6Chris - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2009, 1:57 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
2Face wrote:
SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:

I dont even know what my car traps, so how the fuck do you?... I think you need to put down those car&driver magazines because my 300cSRT8 times definetley aint in them!... So you one of those "I have friend that will race you" as niggas... All I have to say to that is, I called you out not your friend...

It would be fuck up to get beat by a car that weighs 1000 pds. more then you, declining my callout is the best decision you can make, because after 120mph I would ate the 4banger up.. So why dont you get some "top end mph" before you tell me to go buy some tires homie!...

hmmm. i think i kind of know how those srt-8 move since i drive them EVERYDAY since i work for Dodge... hmmm im not giving anything higher than a 40mph roll... seem like you guys are the only v8's that want to go high mph... i have a race lined up with a camaro from a 20mph... no complains from the owner.. steve if you wan to do a real race... we can line up at PBIR or Countyline... you let me know
Back to top Go down
GDM S2K
GDM S2K

Number of posts : 331

PostSubject: Re: 2Face vs V6Chris   2Face vs V6Chris - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2009, 2:00 pm

$200 on diango against the 300
Back to top Go down
GDM S2K
GDM S2K

PostSubject: Re: 2Face vs V6Chris   2Face vs V6Chris - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2009, 2:03 pm

I mean

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2005 SRT-8 GS SRT-8
Power 425 hp 565 hp
0-60 mph 4.9 sec 4.3 sec
Quarter mile 13.2 sec @ 108 mph 12.7 sec @ 114 mph
Braking, 60-0 mph 113 ft 117 ft
600-ft slalom 67.3 mph 65.5 mph

its going to take alot more than 114-120 mph trap speeds to beat diango
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2Face vs V6Chris   2Face vs V6Chris - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2009, 2:06 pm

2Face wrote:

i see stickies!!

he sold those tires
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

PostSubject: Re: 2Face vs V6Chris   2Face vs V6Chris - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2009, 2:06 pm

Slow Vette wrote:
2Face wrote:

i see stickies!!

he sold those tires

how much did he get for them? how much thread left?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2Face vs V6Chris   2Face vs V6Chris - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2009, 2:08 pm

GDM S2K wrote:
I mean

2005 SRT-8 GS SRT-8
Power 425 hp 565 hp
0-60 mph 4.9 sec 4.3 sec

then it should be an easy win for him from a 60-160. its just a chrysler with a intake/tune/100 shot
Back to top Go down
GDM S2K
GDM S2K

PostSubject: Re: 2Face vs V6Chris   2Face vs V6Chris - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2009, 2:09 pm

lets bench race

who cares what it traps it makes more power than the lil 4 cylinder why not give the evo his race. or is it the SRT is afraid to lose like he was claiming Diango was
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

PostSubject: Re: 2Face vs V6Chris   2Face vs V6Chris - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2009, 2:10 pm

Slow Vette wrote:
GDM S2K wrote:
I mean

2005 SRT-8 GS SRT-8
Power 425 hp 565 hp
0-60 mph 4.9 sec 4.3 sec

then it should be an easy win for him from a 60-160. its just a chrysler with a intake/tune/100 shot

so then why diont you race me from a 40 tito... but you were fast to give josh (nos51) a race from a 40
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2Face vs V6Chris   2Face vs V6Chris - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2Face vs V6Chris
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next