SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

calling out v6chris

Go down 
+14
CRUSH
Boost Films
BerryDees1
USMCWARVET
Tim
SILVERBEAST
handofdoom11/BANNED
stvdc2
Lottsa boost
FRC
racingjason408
bambinov8
V6Chris
hwdcharger
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
hwdcharger
Professional Street Racer
hwdcharger

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2009-03-10

calling out v6chris  Empty
PostSubject: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2012, 8:24 pm

the white talons ready for a friendly re run
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/hwdink
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2012, 10:45 pm

hwdcharger wrote:

My GT?
The Shelby probably wont be on the streets much more. Maybe in Pompano, possibly the next big hang out. Otherwise I gotta go through a few things that need to be addressed on it. It'll be mostly track the car

sorry bro. We can try a dig with my car and the talon, but a 40roll i got nothing for it
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
bambinov8
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2012, 12:40 am

I can try a friendly run with the talon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2012, 9:38 am

V6Chris wrote:
hwdcharger wrote:

My GT?
The Shelby probably wont be on the streets much more. Maybe in Pompano, possibly the next big hang out. Otherwise I gotta go through a few things that need to be addressed on it. It'll be mostly track the car
sorry bro. We can try a dig with my car and the talon, but a 40roll i got nothing for it

Rolling Eyes LMAO. The rocket ship
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
racingjason408

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2012-03-08

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2012, 9:42 am

Yea what happened to the "watch out Shelby world crap"??????? Chris you gonna be at the track tonight????????
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2012, 10:49 am

racingjason408 wrote:
Yea what happened to the "watch out Shelby world crap"??????? Chris you gonna be at the track tonight????????

Frank you dont even have a car to race thats first

Jason, I have no interest in parking that ass. I'm scared to race you. are you happy now? you win the race.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2012, 10:54 am

V6Chris wrote:
racingjason408 wrote:

Frank you dont even have a car to race thats firstJason, I have no interest in parking that ass. I'm scared to race you. are you happy now? you win the race.

U mean i always got few cars to race!! I already told you! 60 to 60 for money vs my Benz... It's ready to go 4,500lbs anchor"
let me know what u wanna do, whats it gonna be bra? popcorn
Back to top Go down
racingjason408

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2012, 10:58 am

Park my ass????? WTF scratch You must have hurt the motor!!!! What happened in 5 days from calling me out to this???? You called me out. Let's run your dig race at the track tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2012, 11:03 am

lol that shit it's overheating after it made tha supersonic pass on that 200shot LMAO... "head gasket taking a shit already" that shit it's at the dealership already getting some warranty work on it as we type. LMAO lol!

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on May 18th 2012, 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2012, 11:04 am

racingjason408 wrote:
Park my ass????? WTF scratch You must have hurt the motor!!!! What happened in 5 days from calling me out to this???? You called me out. Let's run your dig race at the track tonight.

Im gonna explain something try to get it in your fuckin head

I got other shit to do but race this guys Shelby every waking minute some fuck wants to race. between you frank and the fuckin civic you clowns want pick n choose when to race and i gotta drop everything if not im some kinda bitch because in fuckin couple hours notice i didnt drop all my plans and shit im doing to race some fuckin clowns
Tonight we are taking a CRX that we just had tuned yesterday. you wanna race that!? that car made under 400whp but he'll give you a 20roll if you got the cash?

Thats what we are racing tonight. if you dont like it and want the shelby tough fuckin shit. If the shelby comes cool, if not tough, the civic bitched out all the sudden you wanna fuckin talk. fuck that shit and you. mother fuckers want me to break back to race them. WE GOT THE CAR TO BEAT, i dont care if anyone thinks otherwise. im not giving everyone there race and compensating.
when the shelby goes to the track again, i will call you the same day and say your a bitch if you dont race right now tonight.
deal?
otherwise fuck off
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2012, 11:09 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
lol that shit it's overheating after tha beautiful pass on that 200shot LMAO... "head gasket taking a shit already" that shit it's at the dealership already getting some warranty work on it as we type. LMAO lol!

lmao you wish Frank, remember no fuckin duck ass clown like you put this shit together. no 2gallon fuel tank cell bunji corded down
this was done right
the shelby still purs like a kitten, the owner is honestly just happy at 10.4@133 for some reason and he doesnt care to go faster, he wants to go 9s but he wants to enjoy it, so im letting him.
If anyone has a problem with this guy enjoying his car then fuck it, lol yall can be mad i dont care. my dicks right here and theres plenty to go around to suck on it fuckers
Back to top Go down
racingjason408

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2012, 11:11 am

Listen you fucking retard. I answered your pussy ass callout agreeing to your race. That's it!!!!!!!!!! I could give a fuck what you do or what you bring. You stated you were going to the track with the Shelby and I damn sure wasn't going listen to your bullshit like last time. The only internet racer here is YOU!!!The only clown here is YOU!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2012, 11:15 am

nutswing Yo!!!! whats up my nigg. Stop hanging from my balls, i can't hold u on for to much longer! to much swinging on my balls going on. LMAO... Again the Benz it's ready 50-60 for money VS ur fast gushing plater on nitrous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2012, 11:32 am

Racingjason408 PM sent.. LMK..
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2012, 12:08 pm

I talked to the owner, He may bring out the shelby. its not 100% i personally dont care.
but so you know Jason, so you can stop crying so much

Frank we'd race you but you're still shit talking and dont have anything

My GT gonna walk the Shelby to lol
Back to top Go down
FRC

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2010-11-08

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2012, 1:09 pm

V6Chris wrote:
racingjason408 wrote:

I got other shit to do but race this guys Shelby every waking minute some fuck wants to race. between you frank and the fuckin civic you clowns want pick n choose when to race and i gotta drop everything if not im some kinda bitch because in fuckin couple hours notice i didnt drop all my plans and shit im doing to race some fuckin clowns
Tonight we are taking a CRX that we just had tuned yesterday. you wanna race that!? that car made under 400whp but he'll give you a 20roll if you got the cash?

Thats what we are racing tonight. if you dont like it and want the shelby tough fuckin shit. If the shelby comes cool, if not tough, the civic bitched out all the sudden you wanna fuckin talk. fuck that shit and you. mother fuckers want me to break back to race them. WE GOT THE CAR TO BEAT, i dont care if anyone thinks otherwise. im not giving everyone there race and compensating.
when the shelby goes to the track again, i will call you the same day and say your a bitch if you dont race right now tonight.
deal?
otherwise fuck off

Translation: It's not my car and the owner won't let me drive it. Sad
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2012, 1:43 pm

FRC wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
racingjason408 wrote:

deal?
otherwise fuck off

more like only letting me drive it. that's why he has the car so he can get used to it.

Translation: It's not my car and the owner won't let me drive it. Sad
Back to top Go down
Lottsa boost
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Lottsa boost

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2012-03-07

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2012, 4:19 pm

Now that this thread is destroyed lol! just wondering is that tha white talon that was at tha last sk meet?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2012, 4:20 pm

yes it is
Back to top Go down
Lottsa boost
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Lottsa boost

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2012, 4:25 pm

That thing runs pretty damn good! I would like to try a 40 sometime soon. Should be a decent run if tha power numbers I'm hearing are tru. Bout 550 awd?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2012, 4:26 pm

Lottsa boost wrote:
That thing runs pretty damn good! I would like to try a 40 sometime soon. Should be a decent run if tha power numbers I'm hearing are tru. Bout 550 awd?
he said closer to 6. idk though but thats right from the drivers mouth.
Back to top Go down
Lottsa boost
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Lottsa boost

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2012, 4:33 pm

Sounds more like it. Just trying to see where about I'm at for a low boost tune on pump. Its not as much power but probably 1000 lbs lighter.
Back to top Go down
hwdcharger
hwdcharger

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2012, 10:58 pm

the talons willing to run whoeva from 40-140 at the next meet
Back to top Go down
hwdcharger
hwdcharger

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2012, 10:58 pm

lottsa boost what kind of car do you have?
Back to top Go down
Lottsa boost
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Lottsa boost

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2012, 11:13 pm

Its an integra. We'll give it a try next time for sure. Ull probably pull me its just a pump gas tune
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

calling out v6chris
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next