SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

calling out v6chris

Go down 
+14
CRUSH
Boost Films
BerryDees1
USMCWARVET
Tim
SILVERBEAST
handofdoom11/BANNED
stvdc2
Lottsa boost
FRC
racingjason408
bambinov8
V6Chris
hwdcharger
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lottsa boost
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Lottsa boost

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2012-03-07

calling out v6chris  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 4:33 pm

Real shit I don't kno any of u. And not picking sides but if somebody tried my mom that passed. They would probably be takin off tha map. Just delete this shit. Its kinda making us look like kids
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
Professional Street Racer
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 4:34 pm

Welcome back to highschool drama guys
Back to top Go down
stvdc2
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
stvdc2

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2011-11-14

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 4:45 pm

Bro u a fucking pussy that's why U carry a gun fuck boi I'm letting u know I don't carry guns I'll be unarmed so u gonna have to shoot me if u don't u will lose like u have your hole life u gonna have to shoot me cuz u can't fight u only run ur mouth do u know what will happen to you in jail when u have no gun lmfao the way u disrespect u will be dropped With in the first hour u would be bubbas bitch Like I said u ain't about that life pussy this is your life up here acting hard on the Internet buddy I'm willing to bet my life that u ain't shooting shit but your mouth u prolly don't even own gun so fuck what u talk buddie Lmk ima show u how to be a man.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 5:40 pm

stvdc2 wrote:
Bro u a fucking pussy that's why U carry a gun fuck boi I'm letting u know I don't carry guns I'll be unarmed so u gonna have to shoot me if u don't u will lose like u have your hole life u gonna have to shoot me cuz u can't fight u only run ur mouth do u know what will happen to you in jail when u have no gun lmfao the way u disrespect u will be dropped With in the first hour u would be bubbas bitch Like I said u ain't about that life pussy this is your life up here acting hard on the Internet buddy I'm willing to bet my life that u ain't shooting shit but your mouth u prolly don't even own gun so fuck what u talk buddie Lmk ima show u how to be a man.

EVERYONE HAS ALREADY HEARD YOU SAY YOU'RE GOING TO FUCK PEOPLE UP AND YOUR A REAL THUG NOT AN ETHUG. NO ONE HAS SEEN YOU OUT SINCE SO PLEASE JUST SHUT UP AND DROP IT
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
stvdc2
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
stvdc2

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 5:52 pm

Na buddie I never claimed to be a thug I claimed to be a man and i will stand up for what I believe nobody said anything about your dead mother so stfu u are only gonna make this worse a real man would have apologized for what they said u live is a false reality I have called u out just to get the chance to bust your shit wide open and u have yet to provide a location that's why u haven't seen me out but it's a small world and I'm smart enough to know its only a matter of time so keep talking behind your keyboard u pussy ain't gonna disrespect my mother i don't give a fuck what u think
Back to top Go down
stvdc2
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
stvdc2

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 5:58 pm

Chris the more u disregard what he said about my mother and continue to call me a fag a troll what ever is u say the more fuel your adding fuel to the fire so once again can u back any of ur shit up???? If so I would love a chance to show u how I back mines u lmk
Back to top Go down
USMCWARVET
USMCWARVET

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2010-10-03

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 6:01 pm

Disrespecting the man's dead mother is pretty low . But we are all grow ups here , well some of us. Lets keep this site drama free and full of racing. Stvdc2 I’m sorry for your loss but I’m sure your mother would not like for you to go that route. It can lead to things people regret and cause unnecessary stuff to happen. Now if you are attacked physically its another thing. I’m taking from experience , something like this cost me my job, and has affected me my entire life from achieving some goals i had set for my self. Wanted to do a lot of stuff in law enforcement but those doors are closed do to bad judgment on my part. Hope this helps.I know its easier said than done.

Mario
Back to top Go down
BerryDees1
BerryDees1

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2012-05-16

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 6:02 pm

what kinda car do you have chris a gt, or a 2jzfox? idk i'm asking you sound like you have all types of race cars..
Back to top Go down
stvdc2
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
stvdc2

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 6:17 pm

USMCWARVET wrote:
Disrespecting the man's dead mother is pretty low . But we are all grow ups here , well some of us. Lets keep this site drama free and full of racing. Stvdc2 I’m sorry for your loss but I’m sure your mother would not like for you to go that route. It can lead to things people regret and cause unnecessary stuff to happen. Now if you are attacked physically its another thing. I’m taking from experience , something like this cost me my job, and has affected me my entire life from achieving some goals i had set for my self. Wanted to do a lot of stuff in law enforcement but those doors are closed do to bad judgment on my part. Hope this helps.I know its easier said than done.

Mario
Yo I Apreciate your post and I know exactly what your talking about I've been here so many times it's not funny but I have changed dramatically since I was a kid and trust me I know what ur talking about but dude my mom was all I had as a kid no dad no family only foster homes what she means to me few people could under stand my car will be done one day and when it is I'll be looking for races and when I do guess what's gonna happen ima find these pussys and I'm gonna feel the same way I do right now and somebody's gonna get knock out its not that easy for me to let that shit slide especially from people who keep running there mouth it makes me think that he thinks he can say what ever about her he wants and nothing will happen Ok thank u sir for your post I will kept that in mind I Apreciate it .
Back to top Go down
Boost Films
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Boost Films

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2011-11-24

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 6:22 pm

Gotta love happy endings cheers
Back to top Go down
stvdc2
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
stvdc2

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 6:32 pm

^^^^^^ I agree lol!
Back to top Go down
Lottsa boost
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Lottsa boost

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 7:21 pm

Back to racing..... on a good note. My cars running great! cheers (really wouldn't kno. It's pouring out)
Just trying to change tha subject lol!
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED
handofdoom11/BANNED

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 7:22 pm

Jesus titty fuvking Christ. All you want is an apology. Sorry. Hows that. Can you quit the crying now? Myself and everyone else doesn't want to see you post in everythread about this, it's old dude. Get some thicker skin it's a forum you know how many times ppl have said they fucked my mom online? Prob 173. So drop it.
Back to top Go down
stvdc2
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
stvdc2

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 7:40 pm

That's your life not mine Ive never had that happen and i doubt Its something normal or I would had seen it before Alan u wanna talk race shit no problem keep the mother jokes to yourself and we will be ok ....
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED
handofdoom11/BANNED

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 10:14 pm

There ya have it steve. All done. Back to racing.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 10:27 pm

cheerleader cheers racing
Back to top Go down
stvdc2
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
stvdc2

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 10:36 pm

handofdoom11 wrote:
There ya have it steve. All done. Back to racing.

Ur so parked it's not even funny affraid
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 10:41 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 10:49 pm

stvdc2 wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
stvdc2
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
stvdc2

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 11:16 pm

SILVERBEAST wrote:
stvdc2 wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lmfao lol! I was just playing i figured since he likes to push buttons i thought I'd push his real talk I heard he is the fastest 18g talon in south fla lmao any way me and him will line it up one day till then I guess I'll let this go already besides I got bigger fish to fry
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 11:45 pm

stvdc2 wrote:

Lmfao lol! I was just playing i figured since he likes to push buttons i thought I'd push his real talk I heard he is the fastest 18g talon in south fla lmao any way me and him will line it up one day till then I guess I'll let this go already besides I got bigger fish to fry

Squashing your differences is what its all about and for that you got my respect.... afro
Back to top Go down
stvdc2
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
stvdc2

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 11:56 pm

Thank you sir
Back to top Go down
08 killer
08 killer

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2011-11-03

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2012, 4:20 pm

Lottsa boost wrote:
A little under 500
so if this is the case run my girl bike that i ride u said ull beat a 600 right so show me tuesday,,,, an danny stop the talkin cuz ima hand over a ass whoopin on that talon let david kno . 600hp my ass it makes mid 500s
Back to top Go down
Lottsa boost
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Lottsa boost

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 2:40 am

^^lmao this guys still talking... listen bro if it makes u feel good ill run that pos on pump gas and hand it to u. Cus thats tha closest ull get to my rear bumper. So take advantage while u can. PS... u still wont win
Back to top Go down
08 killer
08 killer

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2011-11-03

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2012, 12:43 pm

sounds good , pump gas has nothing to do with it homie gas is gas build the car right an ull be good , ull see the rear end of a POS girl bike and you act like im new to SK think again i been here sents day one but that aint the point , after said and done well shake hands.. see you tom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

calling out v6chris
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next