SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

calling out v6chris

Go down 
+14
CRUSH
Boost Films
BerryDees1
USMCWARVET
Tim
SILVERBEAST
handofdoom11/BANNED
stvdc2
Lottsa boost
FRC
racingjason408
bambinov8
V6Chris
hwdcharger
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

calling out v6chris  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2012, 12:57 pm

08 killer wrote:
sounds good , pump gas has nothing to do with it homie gas is gas build the car right an ull be good , ull see the rear end of a POS girl bike and you act like im new to SK think again i been here sents day one but that aint the point , after said and done well shake hands.. see you tom

pump gas has a max hp u can make ... so it dose matter
Back to top Go down
Lottsa boost
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Lottsa boost

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2012-03-07

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2012, 6:09 pm

Pump gas has nothin to do with it?. Wtf are u talking about. That rite there shows me u have no clu wtf ur talking about. I can't go over 20psi on pump or ill cook tha fuckin thing. Nothing to do with being built rite. U might wanna ask somebody. N who gives a fuck how long u been on sk... that makes u cool or wat. Trust me myman I'm not new to this. I've probably had more bikes then u have rode. N built more motors then u changed tires..
Back to top Go down
08 killer
08 killer

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2011-11-03

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2012, 1:17 pm

sounds like u have a boring life, on my car i was on 27psi on pump gas on a fpgreen so it does oh wait u have a honda sorry seemd like we got another frank on the set.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
08 killer
08 killer

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2012, 1:19 pm

gsr interga wrote:
08 killer wrote:
sounds good , pump gas has nothing to do with it homie gas is gas build the car right an ull be good , ull see the rear end of a POS girl bike and you act like im new to SK think again i been here sents day one but that aint the point , after said and done well shake hands.. see you tom

pump gas has a max hp u can make ... so it dose matter
and anthony you just need to keep ur own opinion to ur self for aslong has i known you.. you kno wat i mean chill
Back to top Go down
Lottsa boost
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Lottsa boost

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2012, 1:40 pm

08 killer wrote:
sounds like u have a boring life, on my car i was on 27psi on pump gas on a fpgreen so it does oh wait u have a honda sorry seemd like we got another frank on the set.. Laughing

27psi Jerkit thats probably why u don't have a car anymore .. yes it obviously can be done. But u talk to any tuner n they'll tell u tha same. If u have a real Turbo anyway..btw its gonna rain get ur bicycle home sweetie
Back to top Go down
Lottsa boost
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Lottsa boost

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2012, 1:57 pm

And I'm pretty far from Frank cupcake.. I kno my pos Honda isn't king of tha streets. But it runs decent and I kno a what it can do cus its been done. So step ur game up n stop getting beat by all these cars. Ur embarrassing people that actually ride
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2012, 3:10 pm

The GT is seeing 15-16psi.
who wants to play.
if things get nasty ill put 1100psi what's up!
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Lottsa boost
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Lottsa boost

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2012, 3:18 pm

V6Chris wrote:
who wants to play.

Wtf did u say? scratch
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2012, 3:42 pm

08 killer wrote:

Your car ran on E85, you can run alot more timing and also more boost versus piss gas 93octane.
Back to top Go down
Lottsa boost
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Lottsa boost

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2012, 5:33 pm

s.e.a.n wrote:
08 killer wrote:

Your car ran on E85, you can run alot more timing and also more boost versus piss gas 93octane.

Retard failed to mention that. Thats a huge difference. Wish I would have did that instead of this pocket breaking 110 bs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2012, 5:41 pm

V6Chris wrote:
who wants to play.

Rolling Eyes I told you guys this guy when he was born didn't come out right, out 10 kids that came out that hole and only him is the only one thats retarded of all his brothers and sisters born on that same day.
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED
Professional Street Racer
handofdoom11/BANNED

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2012, 6:37 pm

Frank you do realize your borderline illiterate right? You've never typed a proper sentence in your life.
Back to top Go down
boostin b13

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2012-03-05

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2012, 6:41 pm

Chad that bike is going to where you out lol
Back to top Go down
Lottsa boost
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Lottsa boost

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2012, 6:49 pm

boostin b13 wrote:
Chad that bike is going to where you out lol
lol! anything could happen.. I could miss 3 gears or get 4 blow outs. cheers
I might feel bad after considering there's still 200hp left in it.. but wat do I kno (gas is gas)
Back to top Go down
boostin b13

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2012-03-05

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2012, 6:57 pm

Good luck your going to really need it vs here Matt malladin.... Just on a 600 these days cause the 1000's are slow
Back to top Go down
08 killer
08 killer

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2012, 7:04 pm

s.e.a.n wrote:
08 killer wrote:

when i ran e85 i was on 33psi so yeah piss gas i ran 27psi , an its nice an sunny where im at so ill see you tonight
Back to top Go down
Lottsa boost
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Lottsa boost

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2012, 7:11 pm

See u tonight honey .. ill bring u a popsicle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

calling out v6chris
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4