SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FRESHprinceOFpompano

FRESHprinceOFpompano

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2012-05-30

CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA Empty
PostSubject: CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA   CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 8:41 pm

YOU 2 SEEM LOUD. IDK WHAT YOU HAVE BUT LETS RUN IT!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA   CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 8:52 pm

When ever you're ready

hope you're ready to dig Pompano, nice and close.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
FRESHprinceOFpompano

FRESHprinceOFpompano

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA   CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 8:56 pm

we can do it whenever
you have a PM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA   CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 9:19 am

LMAO!! You are calling me out? I don't even know what you drive MR: Can you at least mention the type of car you drive ? I hope it's not a boat or some shit your bringing to street race me now... Maybe V6echris could take on that offer since everything he drives or put his hand on it's shit fast... This nigg of v6chris would touch a non running bicycle with no chain to to pedal it and that bitch will turn automatically into a full blown 7sec race car. lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA   CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 11:17 am

Frank I'm not a scared bitch like u. he pmd me. we agreed on countyline for $500
Its some mustang no nitrous or power adder. i don't let anyone bluff me out. Frank ur just a puss.
lol so u don't bench race Frank he asked for no video.

Frank drop em n race, idc if i lose ill come back for him
Back to top Go down
FRESHprinceOFpompano

FRESHprinceOFpompano

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA   CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 12:11 pm

it a Mustang from Kentucky that i just. started driving and put together. should be about as fast or faster then Chris's car. i guess crushercobra has the same car?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA   CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 1:29 pm

FRESHprinceOFpompano wrote:
it a Mustang from Kentucky that i just. started driving and put together. should be about as fast or faster then Chris's car. i guess crushercobra has the same car?

Come up to the 800+ Horsepower club"lmk when you do and then we'll talk! V6chair GT it's ur best bet at this moment...
Don't sleep on him he'll jump the shit out of you from the start roll or dig.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA   CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 3:49 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Come up to the 800+ Horsepower club"lmk when you do and then we'll talk! V6chair GT it's ur best bet at this moment...

lmao i Frank bench racing scared. you know this guy is down to put money Frank! oh wait u dont have a running car my bad
Back to top Go down
FRESHprinceOFpompano

FRESHprinceOFpompano

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA   CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 4:24 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

DANG 800+ horsepower CLUB..!!!! i didnt kn ow they let FAGS in that club...? Jerkit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA   CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 5:02 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

DANG 800+ horsepower CLUB..!!!! i didnt kn ow they let FAGS in that club...? Jerkit

LMAO but then guess biatch you wont be in it then if you are one.... Jerkit lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA   CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 5:13 pm

V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lmao i Frank bench racing scared. you know this guy is down to put money Frank! oh wait u dont have a running car my bad

Again V6chris? How much money with my Benz vs your snail? LMK like i said few days ago, Its ready for you 60 to 160 0r 50-150 pick..
Back to top Go down
FRESHprinceOFpompano

FRESHprinceOFpompano

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA   CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 5:44 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

LMAO but then guess biatch you wont be in it then if you are one.... Jerkit lol!

so then why are you scared to race me..?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA   CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 5:45 pm

Frank I dont do 60 rolls. that benz isnt fast enough to need a 60roll
when your balls drop and you learn to drive
I'll give you the hit from a dig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA   CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 6:03 pm

Laughing So that means tha your car it's fast cuz it can't do a 50-60 rolls?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA   CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 7:13 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Laughing So that means tha your car it's fast cuz it can't do a 50-60 rolls?

Can you say that in english?

No it means you're a retard if you cant dig or low roll a luxury car. Frank you're a bitch. 20roll i'll bring cash whats the deal now?
you wanna race me, my race.
Or I'll give you the hit and a car from the dig!

lmao Frank are you really scared of the prince guy? lol its probably more of a clown then you! lol its fuckin slow
Back to top Go down
FRESHprinceOFpompano

FRESHprinceOFpompano

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA   CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 7:28 pm

we'll see how much of a clown i am and how slow my car is

Crushed and slow is your motor blown? ready? what you scared of?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA   CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 7:30 pm

lol its basically a country done mustang with no power adder or nitrous...its a slug.

I dont even wanna drag my boys all motor car to race your junk
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA   CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 9:47 pm

Franks whatsup, how are you avoiding the easy win? dont you have the baddest mustang?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA   CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 9:35 am

V6chris That luxury car your talking about makes more torq on motor only than your snail on a 200shot!!! I can't roll 20-30mph> Same reason your snail can't roll 50-60...

And V6chris" Stop messing around with people u don't even know. U do not have the weight nor the size to be talking loud the way you do! I told you already to get on the I-V so u can gain few pounds of muscle so u don't get trash around when the moment comes.

lol!

Goodbye...
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA   CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 5:30 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6chris That luxury car your talking about makes more torq on motor only than your snail on a 200shot!!! I can't roll 20-30mph> Same reason your snail can't roll 50-60...

And V6chris" Stop messing around with people u don't even know. U do not have the weight nor the size to be talking loud the way you do! I told you already to get on the I-V so u can gain few pounds of muscle so u don't get trash around when the moment comes.

lol!

Goodbye...

lol Frank you're a joke
dig you get a car and the hit, or a 20,30 roll. you cant call someone out and being a bitch like you are and back out.
My car makes 530rwtq on a 150 shot. I'd like to see your car do that.
And i hook that from a dead stop on the street Frank with EASE and FACTORY suspension. as in every piece in a FORD FACTORY OEM SUSPENSION PART (MINUS 1 PIECE)
Back to top Go down
08 killer
08 killer

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2011-11-03

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA   CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 6:51 pm

frank why keep talking u make urself look like ur 5years old omg its wild i havnt seen ur car seems like years bro so stop getting snakes an get a real car ill run the stang watever roll u want just a stock 600 gsxr with a slip on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA   CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 9:00 pm

08 killer wrote:
frank why keep talking u make urself look like ur 5years old omg its wild i havnt seen ur car seems like years bro so stop getting snakes an get a real car ill run the stang watever roll u want just a stock 600 gsxr with a slip on

You think cuz you beat that 525whp little Cadillac u think ur cool now! Jerkit I ran circles on a 700whp 10.4 sec cts-V with my previews 700whp 04 Cobra, and you think u got something for my Shelby with tha pos nitrous lil 600cc Jerkit LMAO I'll be looking for u next big event so u can do my roll.

Done here too bitches.!!!

nutswing
Back to top Go down
08 killer
08 killer

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2011-11-03

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA   CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2012, 2:26 pm

i dont even kno wat u said dude lol all i heard is ur car does circles at the circus hahaha i have no nos dude by the where is ur car sitting collecting dust an pos parts lol grow up midget the cts-v was a play toy for me affraid
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA   CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2012, 2:53 pm

08 killer wrote:
i dont even kno wat u said dude lol all i heard is ur car does circles at the circus hahaha i have no nos dude by the where is ur car sitting collecting dust an pos parts lol grow up midget the cts-v was a play toy for me affraid

lmao lol! lol! lol! lol!

Frank lets do this, when you leave the circus or get a break we'll lock in a race. i know they're low on midget clowns and need you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA   CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2012, 4:10 pm

08 killer wrote:

Again pussy... THAT BIKE OF YOURS IT'S A PIECE OF SHIT!!! what we are going to do it's race that piece of shit of urs vs my car 60 to 160 for pinks slips... LMK when that pussy of urs gets brave and we can do something bitch ass nigga.. As for right now You And V6chris can go get a Motel room and fuck the shit out of each others ass. Jerkit Pussies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA   CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next