SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CALLING OUT CRUSHER COBRA!!!

Go down 
+14
quikenuf
victory2k8z
s.e.a.n
NoPis10
BlackMambaLS3
R35 GTR
Sexual Chocolate
MRxSLAYx
SILVERBEAST
SlowTruck
Phantom SRT4
03terminator
SlowSilverGTR
bambinov8
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
bambinov8
Professional Street Racer
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

CALLING OUT CRUSHER COBRA!!! Empty
PostSubject: CALLING OUT CRUSHER COBRA!!!   CALLING OUT CRUSHER COBRA!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 11:59 am

heard u are fastest cobra on the site so i wana test the waters with you with my new set up...car is a 03 cobra with 2.80 pulley and supporting mods,posi blower port...and s 150 shot Very Happy ..and since im doing the callout u pick the race..i got tires if u wana do low rolls and 3.27 gears if u wana go 150+..IM fine with either or cheers
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT CRUSHER COBRA!!!   CALLING OUT CRUSHER COBRA!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 12:05 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT CRUSHER COBRA!!!   CALLING OUT CRUSHER COBRA!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 12:07 pm

bambinov8 wrote:
heard u are fastest cobra on the site so i wana test the waters with you with my new set up...car is a 03 cobra with 2.80 pulley and supporting mods,posi blower port...and s 150 shot Very Happy ..and since im doing the callout u pick the race..i got tires if u wana do low rolls and 3.27 gears if u wana go 150+..IM fine with either or cheers

50 to 150 Is my race In this case. whats your rwhp and torq? not like It matters, but since everyone Intown knows what my car makes, I guess I might as well ask you too!!
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT CRUSHER COBRA!!!   CALLING OUT CRUSHER COBRA!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 12:30 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
bambinov8 wrote:

50 to 150 Is my race In this case. whats your rwhp and torq? not like It matters, but since everyone Intown knows what my car makes, I guess I might as well ask you too!!
yea 50 to 150 is good..she made 654whp and 768tq...how much are u making??i heard high 600s
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT CRUSHER COBRA!!!   CALLING OUT CRUSHER COBRA!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 12:36 pm

also i will like a vid for this race so im taking a passenger..could you do the same so its fair race??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT CRUSHER COBRA!!!   CALLING OUT CRUSHER COBRA!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 12:45 pm

bambinov8 wrote:
also i will like a vid for this race so im taking a passenger..could you do the same so its fair race??

I dont take passengers In my car Due to security and legal issues. lol. the only passenger I take In my car Is my video camera recorder> mounted bracket on the front windshield looking at your car.

have someone Video record the race from the outside and my video camera will record from the inside. Wink and to answer your question> my car made 640rwhp and 620 torq last night at 5k, some BS with the spark plugs. what kind of spark plugs do you use>?
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT CRUSHER COBRA!!!   CALLING OUT CRUSHER COBRA!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 12:54 pm

con-fukin-grats Jose, those are good numbers, can't wait to do the clutch and input shaft on the cobra, need to join on the action, i'll race loser...w/e am ready
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT CRUSHER COBRA!!!   CALLING OUT CRUSHER COBRA!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 12:55 pm

ngk tr6's ftw midget
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT CRUSHER COBRA!!!   CALLING OUT CRUSHER COBRA!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 12:56 pm

03terminator wrote:
con-fukin-grats Jose, those are good numbers, can't wait to do the clutch and input shaft on the cobra, need to join on the action, i'll race loser...w/e am ready

you should race winner too lol!
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT CRUSHER COBRA!!!   CALLING OUT CRUSHER COBRA!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 12:58 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
bambinov8 wrote:

I dont take passengers In my car Due to security and legal issues. lol. the only passenger I take In my car Is my video camera recorder> mounted bracket on the front windshield looking at your car.

have someone Video record the race from the outside and my video camera will record from the inside. Wink and to answer your question> my car made 640rwhp and 620 torq last night at 5k, some BS with the spark plugs. what kind of spark plugs do you use>?
i use br7....no vids this race never happenned shurg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT CRUSHER COBRA!!!   CALLING OUT CRUSHER COBRA!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 12:58 pm

03terminator wrote:
ngk tr6's ftw midget

I use ngk br7s they come gaped at .25 already, ama try a set of 8 of ngk part#7317 they come gaped at .22 from factory. Lets give them a try saturday night.

TR6's burn way to easy and they blow off the tip of the head In lean and hot conditions. I Dont trust TR6s

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on November 4th 2010, 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT CRUSHER COBRA!!!   CALLING OUT CRUSHER COBRA!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 12:59 pm

bambinov8 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
bambinov8 wrote:

ngk"s
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT CRUSHER COBRA!!!   CALLING OUT CRUSHER COBRA!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 1:01 pm

bambinov8 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
bambinov8 wrote:

the place that we race at> people will be able to catch the race clearly, It is more than 1 mile down of space for you and me to be able catch 150+mhp. and like i said" I'll have a video camera in my car to catch the whole race. I dont have the passenger seat installed in my car I took It out.
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT CRUSHER COBRA!!!   CALLING OUT CRUSHER COBRA!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 1:31 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
03terminator wrote:

you should race winner too lol!
yeah "if" I win, I don't mind
racing the winner
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT CRUSHER COBRA!!!   CALLING OUT CRUSHER COBRA!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 2:04 pm

videos from out of the car SUCK... and mounted camera's usually suck too cuz they dont turn to catch what happens when one car or another pulls.
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT CRUSHER COBRA!!!   CALLING OUT CRUSHER COBRA!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 2:14 pm

Camera mounts suck, passengers are the only way to go. Josef, you should gut your car too if Frank doesn't want to take a passenger. If you want to come over I'll help you take everything out. We can even put two donuts on the front for extra weight savings.
Back to top Go down
SlowTruck
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT CRUSHER COBRA!!!   CALLING OUT CRUSHER COBRA!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 4:06 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

I dont take passengers In my car Due to security and legal issues.

lolwut
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT CRUSHER COBRA!!!   CALLING OUT CRUSHER COBRA!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 4:27 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
Camera mounts suck, passengers are the only way to go. Josef, you should gut your car too if Frank doesn't want to take a passenger. If you want to come over I'll help you take everything out. We can even put two donuts on the front for extra weight savings.

lol!

wtf LMAO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT CRUSHER COBRA!!!   CALLING OUT CRUSHER COBRA!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 4:30 pm

SlowTruck wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lolwut

In other words" I dont like male passengers In my car> Its gay and It makes your car run slower.
Back to top Go down
SlowTruck
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT CRUSHER COBRA!!!   CALLING OUT CRUSHER COBRA!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 4:31 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowTruck wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lolwut

In other words" I dont like male passengers In my car> Its gay and It makes your car run slower.

sounds like you're not comfortable with your sexuality there bud

got accidentally fucked in the ass one night?
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT CRUSHER COBRA!!!   CALLING OUT CRUSHER COBRA!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 4:32 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

A Frank, I think I found a seat for you brother!... lol! lol! lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT CRUSHER COBRA!!!   CALLING OUT CRUSHER COBRA!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 4:35 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:

lol!

wtf LMAO

They are good for .2 and 2MPH, if we completely gut his interior I think we can get another 300lbs out of it, which is good for another .3 and 3MPH. He just pull you by 4 or 5 cars!
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT CRUSHER COBRA!!!   CALLING OUT CRUSHER COBRA!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 4:41 pm

Im not trying to hate, but I cant believe the "spark plug issue" STILL hasnt been figured out lol.... It's been what a year now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT CRUSHER COBRA!!!   CALLING OUT CRUSHER COBRA!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 4:42 pm

SlowTruck wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowTruck wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lolwut

sounds like you're not comfortable with your sexuality there bud

got accidentally fucked in the ass one night?

Here we go with this pussy Boy and his stupid comments. can someone ban this clown of the website. Who tha hell Is talking about being fucked In the ass> or you sucking my fat cock you punk>?

can you just please leave the thread drama free pls>?

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
SlowTruck
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT CRUSHER COBRA!!!   CALLING OUT CRUSHER COBRA!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 4:44 pm

You talk about not wanting to be gay and bring males in your car..

but then in your next post you write about a dude sucking your cock..

......what?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT CRUSHER COBRA!!!   CALLING OUT CRUSHER COBRA!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CALLING OUT CRUSHER COBRA!!!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next